Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I feel like I'm just hard to care for. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th
and I mean it's okay
iloveyouxx OP June 27th
but it can hurt so bad sometimes
iloveyouxx OP June 27th

and some people say they care and I know I shouldn't doubt it. but being painfully honest to myself protects me from getting more hurt. and then I still get hurt either way. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th
I can't accept it I can acknowledge it but I can't accept it because I don't want it to be real
iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I make everything worse. I come up with something sad in every situation. I talk about myself way too much. I have nothing to offer. you can't talk to me I'm just not easy to talk to. I'm so insanely dumb it's hard to believe like I thought I was smart due a while and this week I've just been learning so many basic stuff. I feel like anyone would just look at me and think ew. I hate myself so much. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th
I don't even trust myself. 
iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I wanna do it again. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

my brother calls me special needs. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

my eyesight keeps blurring out I feel like in gonna fainf

iloveyouxx OP June 27th
fiabt
iloveyouxx OP June 27th
ew *** ***. faint*
iloveyouxx OP June 27th

someone's waking up

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I'm gonna go outside

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I'm so close to falling asleep but I don't wanna sleep now

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

In trying to move around and open the lights to keep myself awake :') 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

I had to close the lights again but I have eveyting else I just don't wanna sleep

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

I'm so pointless. 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

I don't even make sense 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

affirming but negativity-

I don't mean it but I'm just saying it's kinda really true

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

I feel like something should've happened to me by now

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

TW

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

tw like getting run over I just feel like something should've happened. but then again i was always pointless and worthless and meaningless and useless but I was still born and made to be on earth and I haven't even made any good impact I'm just a background character literally. like that one person that you forget exists all the time. people actually say that to me.  they'd randomly go up to me and ask if I'm new or something and I'd say I'd been in their lead for 2 years and they actually don't believe it. I basically dead I don't even do anything and when I do its never good I mess everything up and it's okay to make mistakes but Im just something else 

mytwistedsoul June 28th

@iloveyouxx No 😞 I have to disagree. You are not worthless or pointless or meaningless. Not everything that makes an impact is earth shattering and there can be times when an impact is made that nobody know about except for the person that was impacted. It could be the smallest gesture - a moment of your time but it could mean the world to someone

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

@mytwistedsoul

:') but if people want you dead does that still apply- thanks soul 💙 nfta sorry

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

( I came back cos I thought that sounded mean idk. but I didn't mean it. I just can't believe it I didn't mean anything bad tho (':  )  

mytwistedsoul June 28th

@iloveyouxx Some people are just ugly inside. They get their happiness from inflicting pain on others. They're often shallow and cruel that way because it makes them feel better about themselves. 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

@mytwistedsoul

thats true. I still try to tell myself there’s good in everyone, deep down. and no one’s actually as cruel as they seem and I always try and excuse how others are and I don’t see it anymore

mytwistedsoul June 28th

@iloveyouxx I used to be able to see the good in everyone too. Or I took into consideration that everybody is dealing with or going through something. But that can only excuse that kind of thing once in a while. If it's something that happens all the time - that is that person showing you who they really are 💙

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

I forgot to breathe again. 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

that kinda makes me feel so much worse but it's okay they don't realize it. 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

maybe it's my fault.

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

I'm gonna go cos my head hurts but ill try and stay awake nd if I have nothing to help I'll come back. 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

thanks for being here, me. 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

my dad left and I couldn't get my device

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

and my brothers gonna wake up and wonder how I kept his phone open for so long

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

if he finds out I could open it he wouldn't give it to me again 

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

I'm so tired it feels so early-

iloveyouxx OP June 28th

https://youtu.be/61RVCKEk1QE?si=uxv9TZ0NfzRt2sCw