Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

this is such a bad way to avoid it

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

it’s fine

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I’m not gonna reply to anyone anymore

iloveyouxx OP June 27th
not right now 
iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I’m so done with myself. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I don’t know why I care but after yesterday I just never wanted to hurt myself like that again. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

and it was gone but I was imagining it never going away

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

and icloud notified me about some memories from last year today and I think it said something like "relive…… nvm I forgot that too. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

dads back gotta go-

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

nvm he’s talking to someone. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

in the slc day thing. I wanted to stay up all night but I guess the one night I wanted to do that I couldn’t and I woke up an hour before and did 12 slides last minute, it was online

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

you needed 20 as a minimum and this guy did 50 something but oh well. and I tried uploading mine and it didn’t work so the teacher couldn’t actually get to see how horrible it was. some words were missing but those were just in the contents page and stuff like that. and yeah I only did a contents page because I hoped it would make it look a little less horrible 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

and my dad started it off with like thanking the teacher for her efforts with me-

and then there was a timer that was 30 minutes. I did mine in…I checked the timer after I finished it but I guess I forgot that too-

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

and my dad was like I just wanted to say I’m really proud of the achievements (my name-) mentioned 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

nvm I felt like I was bragging so I deleted that-

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

there’s something I have in my house, and it’s widely available so I’m not gonna mention it. 

and you’re not meant to drink it. that’s pretty obvious. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

but yesterday it was just one thing after the other and I couldn’t stop

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

and instead of getting disconnected and faint I’ve never felt so much in my life before

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

and it sounds like such a big thing to say but it’s not normal. and my lungs still hurt and I still feel like there’s this strong cold fire inside my skin.

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

sometimes all it takes is to know that one person actually cares. 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

dads back again gotta go

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

he keeps coming and leaving. and he told me to get off but I said I was so close and I will. idk where that came from but it still worked. I’m gonna go either way bcos I feel nauseous and I’m at 2% anyway

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

4am but idk if it matters anymore 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I'm just gonna 4am here and if I randomly stop than idk anymore 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

everyone's so dead asleep and it's still really dark. I wanted to see when the sub would rise today 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th
sun* it's so hard to type here
iloveyouxx OP June 27th

today it's meant to rise at 5:32am and it's 4:27am

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I notice how. others do small things without making it obvious and I always try to adjust myself for that

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I remember when I was 11 years old I said that anyone who ever said what mattered was our happiness lied because really we live to try and live up be good enough and reach the standards of the judgemental strangers that we'd never see again. and really we just either add onto all that's happening or get insecure and change everything about ourselves making others insecure. 

I disagree with it now I guess. not everyone's the same but it does still affect others. standards and expectations. just not the way I thought it did 

iloveyouxx OP June 27th

I used to be really positively sad :') I'd just say such horrible things and I'd smile sweetly after as if it was all okay