Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

your parents have to sign up for his thing and my dad didn’t agree

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

pshe day is for the whole school just different for different year groups

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

and for him the attendance was optional 

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

I wanna take a picture of my attendance☠️hold on-

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

img-8623_1716269820.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

i hate how blurry-

but I just know all the "unauthorized absences" were from the pe teachers. 

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

that was end of term2 tho. I’m in the middle of term3

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

I got a B5 last week from my pe teacher 

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

you get B1s by small things like talking in class or sumthing 

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

img-8624_1716270097.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

my dad woke up brb

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

img-8625_1716270192.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

img-8626_1716270264.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

img-8627_1716270327.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

so you can tell it gets worse each time. B5 is the worst you can possibly get. and I’m looking at these wondering what the *** I actually did

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

back. dad just left for work. 

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

img-8630_1716271847.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

B5s are so serious

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

and again the worst thing you can get at all

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

the worst sanction you can get from a B5 is permanent expulsion

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

and the one I got was just an hour after school detention. which doesn’t really affect anything but o well.

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

you just sit in a classroom with dangerous people thatve prolly caused a dead amount of trouble☠️

"what’re you in for"

I hated that so much.

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

when I was there I was so innocent- it was year 7 and I was 11years old at the time- I was just always lost and had no friends :p and the school was *huge* so it was so hard finding anything and I just felt so small compared to everyone :p and I used to wear a mask a long time after covid cos I was just a lonely dumb lost pathetic and helpless lil idiot :p so I got 5 standard cards by different teachers for being late and that was a B4 and a detention- brb-

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

12ams never felt so late.

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

I’m so scared.

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

img-8582_1716318690.jpeg

I drew that in science :p I hate the quality here but it’s not all that irl either. just a randum drawing. 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

:0 gasp :0 sumone liked my masterpiece :0✨I’m very talented I know :3🩷/j thankyu friend🩷I love it too💃🏻🦕💖🫠/anotherj💕

iloveyouxx OP May 21st

I’m so tired so early.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

4 pt tests tmrw,

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I so want to jump off a brid.ge right now.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

it wouldn’t let me post that cos of the crisis thing☠️I still deny it. 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

wanting to di.e is technically for me wanting to sleep for.ever and I love sleep. what’s wrong with that-

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

me and the girl agreed that we wanna be in a coma until summer break.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I hate the fact it’s only 8 weeks what the actual *** am I gonna do with 8 damn weeks I’m barely breathing like dude-

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

I love how lonely it is here. It reminds me that I’ll always be alone. 

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

no matter what I do.

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

but I don’t really care anymore. I hate it when people say it but "nothing even matters anymore"

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

guess what :D my social life officially exists :>

iloveyouxx OP May 22nd

one of shadow’s friend was like☠️I came really early that day- I come early everyday- one of the first but that day I was really really really early- before the gates even opened- and like ofc he was there. him and shadow’s other friend were there- nvm I feel sick brb