Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

responses are..

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

ngl. to be honest. they make me wanna k.ms. it sounds dramatic but "oh my god oh my god did he (I won’t put this here obv but basically asked if someone did something *really* inappropriate and gross to me. I was telling them about getting R’d. they just smiled wide and loved it cos it was great gossip.)

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

my hairs gotten even worse now.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

no one at schools ever seen anything but my hands and face- some of my neck but that’s it. on picture day we have to take off our jumper.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

last picture day it was period 3. third lesson. after break

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I barely had any time to freak out-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

TW

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

so I ended up cutting my arm *bad*. it bled everywhere- and it was less than 5 minutes before our picture.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

till now I still have a mark from that.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I remember being so stressed out. cos we had to take off our jumpers before the pic and all the girls in my class were there.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

boys were outside but could still see through this glass wall kinda.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I just hid at the back behind everyone else- got away with not taking it off at first.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I ended up going completely last. but people were still there either way.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

only one girl noticed my arm and I just said I got injured badly.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

got called right after tho

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I was shaking so hard by the time I was infront of the camera-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

and teachers and camera dud kept telling me to relax-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

like I’m relaxing☠️/I wasn’t 

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

my dad-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

nvm nvm-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

it’s okay it’s okay it’s okay it’s okay-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

he’s still calling his gf…

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I just got scared.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

but yeah like I was saying. I just pulled out the fakest most forced smile I had. 

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

then- 

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

ofc while I was taking the pic- since I was the last person- they decided to let all the boys in☠️

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

and this one kid. he’s older than me but- let’s just call him- shadow.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I hate him so much omg :')/(I dont)

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

guys in my class are so damn chaotic. but he was just staring at me. I just-ugh-😭

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

then I was in a rush to leave cos he was freaking me so I accidentally took the wrong jumper-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

and this girl which I literally asked if it was hers right after starting acting all 🥺 and being so fricking dramatic u *** calm down it’s really not that deep- then her fake *** best friend starting looking at me all like- her face is so indescribable like what do you want me to do😭I know I sound mean but they take every situation as a moment to- do whatever they do :') I dont wanna talk about this girl tho tbh cos that just brings back- memories :') and feelings. I dont want.

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

then my voice was shaking and I begged the teacher to go change- ofc we had to have math☠️

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

but she let me. and shadow was still staring at me while I was wearing my jumper the first time ofc☠️he had to look back at me and all his friends were trying to talk to him. 

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

he’s not in my math class at least tho. 

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

we have so much like unknown drama TvT well I have drama w him :P I literally have no idea what goes through his mind while he stares at me all the time-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I forgot what happened this day but I remember we had geography and after we left that class I "accidentally" pushed him and walked right past him. I was mad but I genuinely forgot why-

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I hate him so much :')

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

but at the same time I wouldn’t like him to leave. I dont want him to. he’ll be in a different school after summer break so that’s like 3 months left w him in our lead. 

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

I still remember when we talked in music😭fml. :>

iloveyouxx OP April 13th

(we’re gonna call the (evil popular cruel disgusting mean selfish bully) classmate- venom.)