Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP April 24th

bro is my mom only regretting what she done now. na...... this is a lie. *** off. 

what does she expect.... to ruin her kids life and then for her kid to just get over it.

amiableBunny4016 OP April 25th

at this point....... why am i here.... why are they letting me live artificially..... for gods sake

mytwistedsoul April 25th

@amiableBunny4016 I wish I knew what to say or had an answer - something. Sometimes things just - are. There's no rhyme or reason

*Sending you lots of love Bunny and strength and healing and hope* 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP April 26th

@mytwistedsoul

i'm just so exhausted soul. its like i'm fighting myself in here. even breathing is suffoccating. *hugs if okay*

mytwistedsoul April 26th

@amiableBunny4016 Life can be exhausting. I think it IS because we're always fighting - something. We fight ourselves and our demons daily. We fight our thoughts and our feelings. We fight to live and fight not to. Maybe we're always fighting because that's all we've ever known. Where you are now - maybe let the doctors and nurses help you fight - let whatever meds or assistance they have for you do the brunt of the work and let yourself rest? Let your mind rest knowing that you're physically safe and not at home

*hugs you tightly* 💙💙

@mytwistedsoul

I want to go back home. I don't wanna be here. I just want to go back and tell my brother that I'm there and I will be there forever. I just wanna be a child. I don't want to be in this stupid place anymore. I don't care if something happens to me Im getting out of here. I can't stay here 

mytwistedsoul April 26th

@amiableBunny4016 You've a great deal of loyalty to your brother. I respect that alot. The problem with the thought of not caring what happens to you is that it affects your ability to be there for him ya know? 

LoveMyMoonflowers April 26th

@mytwistedsoul @amiableBunny4016

*Hugs you both tight if okay, but not too tight* 💜💜 :')

mytwistedsoul April 26th

@LoveMyMoonflowers *bear hugs you* 💙

AvyIsKing April 26th

@amiablebunny4016 

bestbunny,

violet I love you so much. I literally just love you so much. I am so sorry I took a break, my health has also been failing as of recently, and I am just so sorry. I wish I could heal you. I wish I could make it better. I need you to know I'm always here. my pms are always open, any time of day ok?

@AvyIsKing

hi avy. its okay. no need to apologise, i understand health issues can be difficult to deal with. i hope your getting better bestavy (: don't wish my friend, don't wish anything for me. I'm just nearing the time of life where you realise that there was no way out of the trap we were locked into and trying to escape most of our life. thank you friend. i appreciate you checking in here. *sends hugs if okay* 

Isn't it weird that when you come near to the end of this life you realise all the things you leave behind. 

oof. im bored. is anyone here?

10 days until my birthday..... on the 7th of may..... and lord knows how miserable thats going to be

LoveMyMoonflowers April 26th

@amiableBunny4016

*offers a hug* 

mytwistedsoul April 26th

@amiableBunny4016 Kind of a weak and pathetic suggestion but maybe we can make it a little better here? 

amiableBunny4016 OP April 27th

@mytwistedsoul

Idk how to make it better here but okay. ✨ Don't worry about it anyways don't feel the need to do anything special. No pressure. 

mytwistedsoul April 27th

@amiableBunny4016 Sometimes it's nice just to receive the Happy Birthday wishes from everyone and there's cards. I'm mean maybe it's kind of silly but I always think that's pretty nice myself when someone makes a little fuss over us on birthday's 😊💙

@mytwistedsoul

Yeah I know what you mean. It's nice to feel like.. your existence meant something to someone. I just don't want anyone to feel pressured or feel like they have to do it. 

mytwistedsoul April 27th

@amiableBunny4016 I know I don't feel pressured or like I have to do it. I'm sure others won't feel that way either. Anything we do is because we want to 💙

did he actually ask to visit me in this place? 

🤣 He has no common sense. 

LoveMyMoonflowers April 27th

@amiableBunny4016

He really doesn’t :/ 

She sat here for the past hour and told me that she was sorry... 

And that she would change. 

... Idk what to do ... I've just been crying and staring at a ceiling since she left . Idk what to do with my life .. 

Oof. 

Idk what to do. 

your life pulled apart. 

your home burned down.

your people can't protect you.

your a child. 

but mentally a adult.

i guess growing up quicker was just the way to life. 

where do you go?

if anyone wants to read a poem i posted just now here is the link click here

amiableBunny4016 OP April 28th

mom,

If I was you and you were me, would you forgive me? 

it hurts to know that you came to this world to exist and be, but the world treated you like you didnt even exist and was not even worth a penny.

...........fun fact: i am human. 

yeah.... no..... i wasnt really treated that way most of the time..

mytwistedsoul April 30th

sending-love.gif

Thinking of you 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP May 1st

@mytwistedsoul

um..... hi.

mytwistedsoul May 1st

@amiableBunny4016 Hey Little Bunny 💙 How are things? How are you? 

amiableBunny4016 OP May 2nd

@mytwistedsoul

things are going. i'm fine. i'm hanging in there. just giving myself more time to feel my presence and take time for my thoughts and feelings to come and go.  how are you? 💙

mytwistedsoul May 2nd

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad you're taking time for yourself to feel and process things. I have a hard time doing that 

I'm - idk - in a mood I guess. Today is a physical pain day so I'm alittle grumpy. Thank you for asking tho 💙

@mytwistedsoul

thank you friend. 💙 I am sorry your in physical pain :( that sounds difficult! did something happend to cause it? (no pressure or obligation to answer). *sends healing beams if okay* 

mytwistedsoul May 2nd

@amiableBunny4016 Just old war wounds from childhood. There's always something to remind us of the past

Thank you for the healing beams 💙

@mytwistedsoul

oh soul! bless you 💙 i hear you :( hope you feel better soon buddy!

love-heart.gif

mytwistedsoul May 2nd

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you Little Bunny 💙 

*sending good vibes to you* 

good-vibes-dog.gif

he came to visit me yesterday..... to do a fake apology or some ***... idek....he was just waffling about stuff he did and how much he did or didnt regret it. 

some people just need to *** off