Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP April 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

looks like i pressed the curiosity buttons 😀 thank you ni 💜 i appreciate your kindness! your words mean alot to me!

LoveMyMoonflowers April 4th

@amiableBunny4016

you sure did 💜 

mytwistedsoul April 4th

@amiableBunny4016 I'm intrigued!  I've got questions. Who what where why and how. That's ok a good author should keep some secrets about their characters because it keeps people wanting more 

@mytwistedsoul

haha. its like being a magician at times! not being able to reveal secrets 😀 🥹 

steve-carrell-magic.gif

mytwistedsoul April 4th

@amiableBunny4016 Oh definitely! You can't compromise the magic! 😊

mytwistedsoul April 4th

@amiableBunny4016 Yeah perfectionism can be a hassle when it comes to just about everything. Maybe just set it aside for now and maybe with time it will fall together. Maybe you could break it down into a series?  

@mytwistedsoul

😀yeah thats another way of doing it. i tend to just throw it aside, and come back to it a few days after with a fresh mind. sometimes its too much sitting for an hour trying to make it "perfect"  thanks soul 💙 i appreciate you

mytwistedsoul April 4th

@amiableBunny4016 It's a lot of pressure and would take away some of the enjoyment of writing I think - to try and force it when your brain isn't into it

@mytwistedsoul

That’s a good idea 💜

Disclaimer: i have no intention of publishing this book i talk about publicly. 

@amiableBunny4016

that is okie Bunnie beanie 

bunny issues. so you see this sentence:

The venom in her words, was a poison to the mind, twisting every part of her being into knots of confusion”

my brain thinks there is another way to make it even more perfect, but my heart says there is nothing to change about the sentence because there is no other way of wording it.

the s that got cut off says "sentence*

@amiableBunny4016

Perhaps, your goal for the first draft should be to get it done? no matter how… “imperfect” your brain says it is? (I know our brains can say a lot of things…. *smh brainie*) 💜 and then the editing can come later? Idk 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

thats exactly what i've been trying to do 💛 this is what i hear from other writers on the internet too. haha. 

no-brain-loading.gif

@amiableBunny4016

It can be like a battle though. :') it’s hard not to want to edit everything at once. like… writing, editing, writing, editing… but we get so caught up with the editing 😭😭 Ni friend is thinking of writing a novel too but I most likely wouldn’t be able to lol 🥲💙 

I love that loading gif 🤭 so relatable 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

nii friend 💛 that was my first thought when i started to get the idea of this book. the first thing i thought when i opened the document was "i cant write a book" but yk the human brain is so unique and creative 😛 if its your dream, you got this! i believe in you and will cheer you on in whatever decision you decide to make!!

.......bro came in to check if i was alive, torment me.... lock the door. and leave me in here

@amiableBunny4016

I wish i could yeet him far far far away :( 

life gets better

nothing got better. 

:/

amiableBunny4016 OP April 5th

Yk what's the scary thing about being locked in this room.. the fact that idk where my brother is and he isn't here. 

i feel an anxiety attack coming...

LoveMyMoonflowers April 5th

@amiableBunny4016

*no pressure to read/respond* 😞 is there anything that help bunnie beanie when she having anxiety attack? 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

i dont know. i usually just hold on to a teddy bear or scream or something. but my teddy bear is dead because i ripped it apart. and well..... if i scream, he will... you know...

@amiableBunny4016

😔 i wish you had safes space to express bunnie beanie. i’m vv sorry ☹️ *hugs if okie* 

mytwistedsoul April 5th

@amiableBunny4016 How about some deep breathes? 

@mytwistedsoul

i keep holding my breath. and then when i let go, i just end up sobbing and driving myself crazy. 

mytwistedsoul April 5th

@amiableBunny4016 Take a deep breath in through your nose and count to 4 and exhale thru your mouth to 4. Visualize you're blowing up a balloon

Let it out ok? Let yourself sob - scream - rant - curse - whatever helps 💙 

@mytwistedsoul

i.... he's coming. ..b y 

@amiableBunny4016

😞 frick him 😞😞

mytwistedsoul April 5th

@amiableBunny4016 😡🤬 I can't say what I'd like to do to him. But by god I would in a *** heartbeat 

@mytwistedsoul

soul…. if i knew the address i’d come over to that *** up man (he’s not even human i swear) and i’d bring my 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

(: 

mytwistedsoul April 5th

@LoveMyMoonflowers He's a monster. A Predator. I don't like anyone who preys on anyone.  Especially kids

@mytwistedsoul

😞😞 i don’t like them either. 

they are so heartless. and cruel. and ***. and they ain’t even human….. 

*** that guy fr. :') 

(by they i mean predators 😞😞)

this is where i fall...

@amiableBunny4016

🥺😞😞😞😞

bye..