Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, โ€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.โ€

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 25th

@mytwistedsoul

He came back-ย 

mytwistedsoul February 25th

@amiableBunny4016 Oh that's definitely no good

Report him Bunny. He's a freaking chester. He's a sick f***. How many other girls is he doing this to? Report him and take him off the streets

@mytwistedsoul

yeah no.. I just got home so I'm in for a treat. I got discharged. I hear your anger soul. I know.. it's frustrating to hear what someone could do. It's freaking cruel.. :')ย 

he's only here for a while. I'm sure he'll go away. honestly...I'm interested to see what he wants. ๐Ÿ’™

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad you got discharged but didn't want to see you go home to him being there

And herย 

Anger - yeah - those kind of people make me sick. Frustration because there nothing I can do to help

I'm sorry sometimes I'm pretty sure I say the wrong things

*Offers safe hugs* ๐Ÿ’™ Please just try to stay safe from him - I know there's only so much you can do and you're still probably recovering. Just be careful - try to anywayย 

@mytwistedsoul

Wait. Wait. Wait. One second. Something wrong? ๐Ÿ’™ Soul. I assure you nothing you said to me has ever been wrong. You have always been so supportive and lovely. ๐Ÿ’™ย 

Hehe. Me try. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿคญ

@amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿ’™ I just worry that maybe I'm a little too blunt. I just don't know how to sugar coat certain things

*Smh* Try hard ๐Ÿ’™ย 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 25th

@mytwistedsoul

you donโ€™t have to sugar coat it. ๐Ÿ’œ youโ€™re right. ๐Ÿ’œ

@mytwistedsoul

(Iโ€™m so so sorry if Iโ€™m invading this space or interrupting the convo but I have to agree with Soul. Iโ€™m angry af too. at that crazy man. andโ€ฆ herโ€ฆ)ย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs Moon* I don't think you're interrupting or invading at all. Solidarity in friendship and concern ๐Ÿ’™ย 

I think it's a justifiable anger though ya know? We can be angry at this - at him and her

@mytwistedsoul

*hugs Soul buddy back* thank you friend ๐Ÿ’œ and yeah I agree itโ€™s definitely a justifiable anger. Those two people are so cruel and horrible and heartless and ughโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜žย 

why are people so cruel like fr how can someone take pleasure in that? like how can someone be happy while hurting someone else on purpose. :') wtf. :')ย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers @mytwistedsoul

soul <3 i dont think your too blunt. I think your quiet supportive lol. better than most listeners/members who have listened/talked to me before ๐Ÿ’™

Ni, the world is a cruel place....... and people... idk how they find joy in this.... and my moms excuse is grief.... of my father... and this man.... well... *** knows what his excuse is...... :')

@LoveMyMoonflowers Idk ๐Ÿ˜ž I know some people try to reason - they must have gone through something similar when they were younger or some BS like that. I say its more about the choice they make? I can't see myself ever causing that much harm or abuse to anyone. Kicking his a** yeah that I can see ๐Ÿ˜

@mytwistedsoul @amiableBunny4016

mhm :')ย 

.... at this point .. what do i live for?

mytwistedsoul February 26th

@amiableBunny4016 A better future?ย  It will come Bunny. You have the the brains (and no grades aren't just who you are) but I think of scholarships, doing something you love and enjoy. Chosing a family for yourself. To breaking the cycle and giving the past the middle finger ๐Ÿ’™

LoveMyMoonflowers February 26th

@mytwistedsoul @amiableBunny4016

exactly what soul buddy said ๐Ÿ’™ย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers ๐Ÿ’™ย 

@mytwistedsoul

๐Ÿ’œ

amiableBunny4016 OP February 26th

.no. no. not anymore. no more. i dont want water... i dont want anything. please leave me. no. leave me. please not agian.

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny? What's wrong?ย 

@mytwistedsoul

nothing. no. he. no water. no no no make it stop make it stop make it stop.

@amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿ˜ž I can't . I wish I could. please report him. I'm begging you please. You can stop this

@mytwistedsoul

*sits with soul quietly* โ€ฆโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜žย 

@amiableBunny4016

bunnyโ€ฆ..? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ž i swear that man i hate himย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

teddy bear... teddy bear head ripped. no. don't rip off legs. no no no no. he

@amiableBunny4016

i-โ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ž

i feel so powerless. :โ€™)ย 

i wish i could hug you right now bunny and keep that man far far far far away, away away from you forever and ever. you donโ€™t deserve this abuse. you donโ€™t deserve this horrible treatment. no child does. no teen deserves this.ย 

i feel so powerless .ย 

@amiableBunny4016

i hate that man *** him fr iโ€™m just saying it . you donโ€™t deserve this abuse ๐Ÿ˜žย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

laughing she smile laugh he take wool out of teddy bear teddy bear dieย 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 27th

@amiableBunny4016

โ€ฆโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜ž

amiableBunny4016 OP February 27th

ihatethisihatethisihatethisihatethisihatethis

my teddy bear. my childhood bear. its cold. it needs blanket i want to go with it. it dieย 

Optimisticempath February 27th

bunwee friend ๐Ÿฅบ you need hidey space under blankey? offers huggles and passes a vv soft furry blankey to you

@Optimisticempath

... *hides*

@amiableBunny4016

*covers pillows and more blankiees around chu so no one trouble chu* safe hidey ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•ย 

@Optimisticempath

im sorry.ย 

@amiableBunny4016

why sorry friend? it is ok to need to hide ๐Ÿฅบ you deserve safe hidey space ๐Ÿ’•ย 

@Optimisticempath

idk. im just sorry....ย 

@amiableBunny4016

aaa.gif

idk if its a battle with my thoughts or a battle against myself

mytwistedsoul February 28th

@amiableBunny4016 Dropping off a hug or two ๐Ÿ’™

hugs-big-hugs.gif