Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

mytwistedsoul December 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

The waiting is hard. Sometimes children act more like adults and grow up before their time. Some adults act like unruly children and throw temper tantrums.  Deep down I think you're still a child but it's hard to just be a child right now. So maybe you've tucked it away for now 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 23rd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Maybe i have just abandoned my inner child. Never got to know her or love her or care for her. She is there somewhere. Oh well . Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep now. It's cold but I'll be fine. 💙 It's midnight. Hehe. Good night . I love you. Thank you for being here for me 

mytwistedsoul December 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 She is just waiting for the right time. Her time will come 💙 you'll get to know her and care and love her for the stronge little girl she is. I'm sending hugs to you both 💙

Sleep as best you can. Maybe lay close to your brother and share the warmth. I love you too Little Bunny 💙 always ok? Just a tag away 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP December 22nd, 2023

At least I successfully put him to sleep 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 22nd, 2023

You know.. for most of our lives we take things for what they are. But really... Some things in life are worth noticing. Like the gentleness and beauty of a child. His skin is so soft . Laying . Sweetly in his dreams. Whilst the stars above him shine. 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

goodnight bunny bean. Nii is sleeping now too hehe. love you 💜 

@amiableBunny4016 You've been in my thoughts 💙 Hope you're ok and the night passed with you and your brother safe 💙

@mytwistedsoul

I'm alive. Barely. 

@amiableBunny4016 Can you go home now? Or have you already? Maybe take a warm shower to warm up slowly? 💙

@mytwistedsoul

No point in going home. What's left in that house other than trauma. But anyways.. is it day there? 

@amiableBunny4016 True 😞 Is your brother still with you? You'll have to find some place to go. Saturday night is usually Catholic mass. You would be welcome to sit in there and warm up at least. Same with other churches on Sunday morning. They might even have something hot to drink. Next is to locate some place to get some food

Will she report you missing? Whether she cares or not if she reports you missing - they'll look for you. Maybe you could beat her to it and go to the cop shop first? Tell your side before she can fill their heads with lies. I know it's scary but look what you did last night. You kept your brother safe - and yourself. Yeah it was cold but you did what you needed to do.  That to me is brave 💙

@mytwistedsoul

I'll make it. she has filled everyone's head with lies since i was young. church is quiet far from where i live. and my family aint religious . oof. life just cant get any harder... but its fine. i took him to the park this morning. and we are just out. i might ask to stay at a friends or something. she wont report me missing. she wont care. she knows i do this most of the time.

mytwistedsoul December 24th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul I'm not religious either but I don't think they ask when you walk in. Churches offer sanctuary even for those who aren't religious :)  Hopefully you're staying with a friend tonight - some place safe and warm. Take good care of you ok? 

W h e n

The trauma comes back.

You can visualise it. 

Right there.

In front of you.

. . . . l i fe

. . . T r a u m a

. . . S u r v i v a l 

You'll make it. You will grow out of it. It won't hurt.  You will  be fine. 

Sure I will. 

i feel sick.

Filmlover12 December 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

hope u feel better soon

amiableBunny4016 OP December 24th, 2023

how does survival work

this is how we are going to spend our christmas

merry christmas to those celebrating. have fun. <3

LoveMyMoonflowers December 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

merry Christmas bunny bean! <3 

Filmlover12 December 24th, 2023

Merry Christmas to both of you

amiableBunny4016 OP December 25th, 2023

i cant do this. i just cant take the lonlieness anymore

amiableBunny4016 OP December 28th, 2023

I just read the 13 year old me introduction to this forum . It's absolute cringe. 

mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 What makes you say it's cringe? There was a lot of hope in it 💙 but I know that a lot of things have gotten worse in your world 😞

amiableBunny4016 OP December 29th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

No it's not that I like the message I wrote. I just find it cringe the way I wrote it 😭

@amiableBunny4016 You could ask if you could rewrite it or edit it :) they'll let you. I know other people who have done that. Maybe have it written up before hand tho 

@mytwistedsoul

Yeah hahaha. Honestly I have lots of things I wrote in the past. 🙈 I find it funny tbh. 😭 I have stories I wrote from childhood . There is one about kittens getting lost and adopted. Lmao. 

@amiableBunny4016 Tbh I have things on my threads that are cringe too. Those omg what the h*LL was I thinking moments 😬

Aww so the kittens were lost and found their furever homes ❤️ Sounds cute 🙂 Based on a true story? 

@mytwistedsoul

haha! nooo! it was out of my childhood imagination. i had actually read a book about kittens as a kid and i kinda just wrote a shortened version (silly me). i have lots of cringy stories from when i was 7-8. i have one about witches kidnapping princesses and children being locked in prison T_T (children being locked in prison was out of my own trauma of my mom and dad telling me that i would get locked in prison if i misbehaved). and random haunted houses stories. haha. 

@amiableBunny4016 I think they sound interesting *except for the prison part of course* but I think it's really cool that you were writing stories at a young age 😊 Do you still write stories now? And haunted house stories are kind of awesome tbh. I'm gonna have to look for these 😊💙

@mytwisedsoul

haha. they all start with**once upon a time, there was a girl named (whatever name i put) and her favourite colour was  *whatever colour i put* . She had *a colour i put* hair and *colour* eyes**. 

i dont write stories like i used to . i will have to get back into doing it some day. i was thinking of doing something like rewriting them but in the style i write now. 

Okay so I really need to clarify something since some teens are getting very confused. I do NOT have a listener account . Yes, there is a listener account with the name 'bunny' in it :) but it's NOT me. Someone even sent a message to that listener account thinking it was me 💜😭 guys I'm 14. That listener account is one of my friends accounts on here. 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 29th, 2023

kiroand-vivi-kiro.gif

@Amiablebunny4016 ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi Sun! ☀️ What's up buddy? You alright? It's a surprise to see you 🙈 long time no see.

hugs.gif

@amiableBunny4016

Haha yes, I'm doing okie. Been less around lately, probably why this seems like a "surprise" lol. (': but but just wanted to let the sweetest Bunny know that I'm thinking of her often and rooting for her always. ❤

Sending more hugs. 🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Sending hugs if okay* 

@amiableBunny4016 hugs always okay. :P thankiees. *accepts and hugs back* <3 how's bunny being doing today? 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oops. Posted how are you before I saw this message. I'm fine. 💜 Getting through it. How are you?