Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP October 27th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hi Ni.. 

LoveMyMoonflowers October 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Me is sorry if me is invading your safe space 💜

*offers safe hugs if okay* 💙 how is bunny bean feeling now? 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I don't want you to apologise for this ever again 💙 you no invading my space you is being kind and wonderful 💕.

Idk. Slightly anxious but I'm fine. Hru? 

@amiableBunny4016

okays hehe :'3 i have this weird thing about… apologising too much. 

aww :'3 it’s okies to feel anxious sometimesies 💜 here for you. we’re in this together 💙 me believes in bunny bean. 

i’m doing… meh tbh :'3 idk. 

@LoveMyMoonflower

Hehe. Sometimes we all do apologising habits 💕

Idk Ni. I just feel helpless today . Idk it's just constant anxiety something bad will happend any second. 

💙 *Sending hugs if okie* always here for you 

@amiableBunny4016

yeah that’s true :'3 

i hear you 💜 constant anxiety can be really tough to deal with 😞 and just feeling like anything could happen anytime :< we can hop into SR, if you want 💙

*accepts hugs* owlways okay. thank you :'3 i appreciate you so much 💜 

a bit of a random question but how did your physics studies go buddy? :'3 *no pressure to answer* 💙

@amiableBunny4016

keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, bunny bean. 💜 please be safe. 💙 

LoveMyMoonflowers October 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

bunny bean… 💜 me just wanted to check on you… 

amiableBunny4016 OP October 28th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

💙Heyy im fine Ni. I know last night was very stressful in sr but I'm alright 💕 I'm safe. Hru? 

@amiableBunny4016

aww i’m so glad to hear your safe bunny 💜 I’m fine :’3 *hugs if ok* <3 

Idk what to do anymore . 

Anxiety is great (: /sar 

😶😶😶😶😶😶 I'm stuck inside my own head and it sucks 

Sometimes you wonder why you ever exist, other times you wonder why people die 😶

My eyes hurt from sleep deprivation 

I could sit here all day and complain but I would rather not 

I've lost faith in myself 

When you reach to 49 pages of your diary thread : 😶 what the *** am I doing with my life 

This thread is the celebration of my stupidity 

I'm officially crazy. 😶

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 28th, 2023

image_1698522027.png

*keeps some hugs just in case a special bunny needs any*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Haha love the bit 'also here if you do not want to talk' 💕💜🥺

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amiableBunny4016 

i love this sun buddy 💙 bunny bean they are even dinosaurs 🦕 

When you grew up being told:

Depression isn't real.

Depression and anxiety are for stupid people.

Your not depressed your just a coward.

Depressed people can't face the world.

And then one day .

You fall into depression. 

You feel anxious.

You feel the weight of the world.

You feel like your done.

Your tired.

@amiableBunny4016

I feel you 💜 

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

very valid to feel that way

..  I wanna talk to someone. But everyone's gone 

@amiableBunny4016

im here…

Everything's going wrong 

Everyone leaves so don't put your faith in anyone. That's the only way to get hurt 

some wounds arent meant to heal. some words weren't supposed to be said. some lives weren't meant to be lost

amiableBunny4016 OP October 29th, 2023

anyone hereeeeee?

LoveMyMoonflowers October 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

me… but i might be slow. 

amiableBunny4016 OP October 31st, 2023

my heart is beating as fast as heck

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 sounds a lil worrying Bunny, how's youu feeling? *sitting with you* ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i feel stressed out, lightheaded. and my heart is about to shatter out of my chest. this anxiety is gonna kill me

@amiableBunny4016

oh noes, what's making you feel anxious currently, Bunny, if you're feeling comfy to share? No worries if not. <3 I'm here with you. Right across the screen. <3 

What helps you cope with the anxious thoughts and stress usually? 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

like ... nothing makes sense. school is actually ***. and like i have 100 emails from school about my mental health and all that and then they pretend they believe me and then leave me in the dust. 

and like i cant cope with this constant anxiety and depression. there is a workload. and *** so much to deal with all at once. and things arent going okay... ive been in a crisis last night. idek man. im just lost.

@amiableBunny4016

Ah that's a lot on your plate, Bunny, understandable to feel overwhelmed and confused with everything happening at once and feeling stressed about it. :/ 

Is there some decent teacher/ mentor at school you feel more comfortable talking with? You deserve to be heard, understood and believed. <3 

About the workload, it sure adds to the stress, with leaving less room for your self-care. :( Would breaking your workload in smaller chunks, prioritizing it based on how sooner/ urgent you need to get it done, taking it one thing at a time be helpful here? 

Sometimes when we are looking at everything together at once, it gets extra confusing and stressful, not knowing where to start from and what to do, also of course, the drive to carry out things when we're struggling emotionally and mentally can be quite the challenge itself. However yes, when it's all together, it feels (because it is) a lot and you don't need to deal with it, all at once. You're allowed to pace yourself and try your best. And yes, as always, your best counts, even when it may feel it doesn't. 

Crisis, mhm :( did brave Bunny reach out for kind people for some support? For the kindness, compassion, space and support Bunny deserves. *offers hugs* you try being a lil gentle with yourself, mhm? <3 

amiableBunny4016 OP November 1st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sorry for late reply. i read this and then it poofed out of my brain . its fine. <3  i dont need to reach out to people. people will tear me apart, just like everyone else did (; take care of yourself okay? love you. thank you for being so supportive