Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP May 22nd, 2023

screenshot-2023-05-22-at-18-14-02_1684775653.png

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , hello there , I was thinking of this safe place while painting, and tried put it my thoughts on a sheet. Just wanted to share. Don't ask me what animal it is , I have no clue.

screenshot-20230522-230650_1684786342.jpg

@Emerbliss

Hello incredibly talented and beautiful human. It's a beautiful painting :o I loves it. It's actually very very creative ❤️😀 this is amazing. I'm glad you shared it with me.

I love the animals. I have actually been very interested in character and animal building recently 😀

Bunny

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , thank you ^^ Character and animal building? That's a new territory for me

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

Also that's a cool pfp . Like it . quby-chan-shades-on.gif

@Emerbliss

Thank you. 😀 I like your pfp too ❤️

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ☀️

@Emerbliss

Well you see...in a book you find fictional characters and mythical creatures often... In my mind it's another world haha. I tend to create characters and animals in my mind or sometimes on paper..sometimes I create a character that might reflect upon my life of my feelings.. (you ever seen the inside out movie? 😀🤣🤣🤣) But yeah.. never really talk about it with anyone.. it's just my imagination..sometimes I feel like I cann talk to these characters and animals in my mind.

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ,

Nope I haven't seen the movie. But I understand some part of what you say. As a passionate reader, I get sucked into whatever I read , especially novels. And I am sure I have lived a 100 lives through them . I also like making corrections in the dialogue , changing the plot to what suits me... There are times when I involuntarily take a pen before I start reading a book for all the corrections 😂. I kinda fit the role of a book agent 😁. I think about some plots that I hold dear to my heart when I need to relax. I have not made characters of my own , neither in my mind not on paper. However while I am listening to audiobooks I like to draw sketchs about what catchesy attention in the narration. Good to know you sketch too.

@Emerbliss

Oh mi gosh 😀😀I wanna do that now too. Imagine. Your a genius lol 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😭😭😭I wish I had discovered that before 😌

Anyways what types of books do you read? :O I like reading too.

I would love to rant about this all day long

@Emerbliss

😭😭The pen bit to make corrections is genius but brings back bright memories of childhood 😀also I'm hyper so uhh.. yh...

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , nah not a genius. Dunno , there are moments when characters you like might go through something in fair, or say something hurtful to others...it never sat well with me as a kid. That's how I started off 🤣 . And now I just do it. Just like another hobby

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , you like fantasies? I love to read rom-comes , autobiographies, self help...I almost like everything, just like to read a lot. But if I will I have to choose , then it would be any one of them. What's your preference?

Not going to lie... But today I fell asleep in class because I'm sleep deprived 😀 so things are fun .

But good news is there is no good news.

I don't know whether people take me being alive as good or bad but answers vary.

😀Also this post is really random.

😀Ok. Never mind ..it's too late to post a poem...I'll.go to sleep in like 5 or 10 minutes Anyways (or at least ill try)

Bunny .

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016,

The good news is , you got through this day. loof-and-timmy-loof.gif

@Emerbliss

Sadly bunny is hyper at this time 😭😭😭😭 lol. True. 🤦‍♀️ Don't worry my humour and my weirdness is all from trauma. Most people are afraid of me 😭😭

Heartsandrosesandpaws May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 you have people on cups that are not scare of you that’s. A good thing

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ,That doesn't sound weird . Its only natural to behave differently from others after going through traumatic experiences . Now had you been behaving like nothing has ever happened, then , that would have been a little weird . Not afraid of you .

Forums being glitchy

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 wreck-it-ralph-glitch.gif

@Emerbliss

To answer the question I read any book I get given. Most of them are about suicide/murder/sh cos that's just me and my depressing stuff. I like fantasy ALOT lol! I'm obsessed. Lol

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , fantasies , that's sounds creative. I haven't been reading many recently. Last one had been the first book of twilight series

@Emerbliss

Hehe. Bunny should really get going to sleep. But it's lovely talking to you as always! And actually I always enjoy talking and being with you. You brighten my forum up 😀 never got a chance to, and sometimes even turning the world around wouldn't be enough but thank you for all your support and kindness 🐞❤️ I should tell you how amazing you are more often ngl.

❤️❤️Good night from my side. Stay safe.

Bunny

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , let's thank fate togather another day 😊. that calls in a very needed sleep 😴😪. Good night ^^

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , most of us read books that make us feel less lonely. If one is having a very happy day , they are more likely to go for happy themes. But during downtimes people tend to reach out for something that speaks about them along with the MCs .

@Emerbliss

Life is like painting ❤️ just gotta add more colors as if comes and goes. Hehe. 🤯

Emerbliss May 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , I don't usually do into darker themes. But a few years back , I did. Its was something that helps me understanding others thought process.

amiableBunny4016 OP May 23rd, 2023

well, like bunny always does hide her voice, this song is for those struggling. Your darkness won't last forever. I promise. ew, bunny was hezitant and singing is cringe but here it is. If you hate my voice, just tell me . i will stop recording everything T_T lol.

My singing

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant @Emberbliss @OptimisticEmpath

YourCaringConfidant May 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 You better sing it, Bunny! And sing louder for those in the back. You have a lovely singing voice and that song was just beautiful. I had never heard it before until now but the lyrics you sang were so deep I had to run to YouTube to find it and play it. Thank you for introducing me to a new song. ♡ I am proud of you for stepping out your comfort zone and sharing your voice with us. ♡ Sing away, my sweet Bunny.

@YourCaringConfidant

ah sorry Desiree...... its "Rescue by Lauren Daigle"

@YourCaringConfidant

thank you Desiree❤️❤️😭 awwww

YourCaringConfidant May 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 You're so welcome, Bunny. ♡

one thing i dislike the most in the whole entire world is looking in the mirror.

the worse feeling in the whole world.

never.

will.

I .

want.

to .

look.

into.

the.

same.

mirror.

with.

the.

same.

bunny.

amiableBunny4016 OP May 24th, 2023

well..... almost like i lost myself for a while...... today was chaos. haha. school pressure does become terrible now a days....

anyways..... bare with me.......

im surviving.

bunny isnt fully on board.

----------------------------------------------------

Emerbliss May 27th, 2023

hugs-thinking.gif@amiableBunny4016, alsooo the song you posted earlier was beautiful ^^

amiableBunny4016 OP May 27th, 2023

@Emerbliss

snoopy-hug.gif

thank you 😭

Emerbliss May 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , hugs you back 🤗.

BlueRivercares May 27th, 2023
@amiableBunny4016 we are here with you to survive and find your way back :) Always together❤️

❤️ @BlueRivercares

aww thanks River. ❤️ Your so sweet . same to you 🙈

well ***.

if i could i would write a whole poem swearing at myself. but anyways..... i know ...... life is a mess. but oh well.......i feel like *** today and thats okay.

screenshot-2023-05-27-at-10-43-57_1685180648.png