Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP September 2nd, 2023

This forum is absolutely ***

Oof what do I have left to say

screenshot-2023-09-02-23-55-28-11_1693695432.jpg

LoveMyMoonflowers September 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

(':

amiableBunny4016 OP September 3rd, 2023

I'm not okay :/

amiableBunny4016 OP September 3rd, 2023

Anyone?

Fluffysheep8 September 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Hey, I'm here. What's going on?

Heartsandrosesandpaws September 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

are u safe right now

amiableBunny4016 OP September 4th, 2023

I can't *** do this anymore. I just can't.

***Is anyone there? Can anyone *** hear me because no matter how much I scream and shout and talk people can't *** hear me? Is the mic working or is my voice not working? Can anyone hear me? Can anyone feel or see the pain I'm feeling? Is anyone *** there? ****

I'm tired of everyone

🙃oof. Everything's just flowing. And it's hurting.

Anyone here?

8008888888 September 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 .

@8008888888

Hey!

@8008888888

Also welcome to 7cups!

Optimisticempath September 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

for my bestie bunwee💕

image_1693897670.png

thank you for always lighting up the world with your kindness bunwee 💕 may your heart be full of light always for you too 🤗 sends bear hugs if ok 🧸

amiableBunny4016 OP September 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

.... ❤️🥺Aww thank you. Same to you. You brighten the world so much! 💜 you made my day!

Optimisticempath September 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 it's ok Bunwee 💕 im here for you too 💕 things are awful it seems but hang on tightly <3 your doing the best you can 🥺

I'm so tired of these family issues. Why do they make a big fuss? Like what the ***. Why fight over it. Its not going to make anything better other than make my life ***

I'm so *** tired of everyone. I can't do this anymore. Man, I can't do this anymore. I try to scream try to shout but it hurts so much that I loose my voice and I won't have anymore courage to stand up for myself anymore. Its hurting. Everythings hurting. I can't do this.

LoveMyMoonflowers September 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs if ok*

mochi-peachcat-mochi.gif

mytwistedsoul September 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I wish there was something I could do or say to ease your hurts - something I could do to make things better in your world. *sending you strength* We're here *Moon and me* if you need a nonjudgmental ear 💙 or just need someone's to sit with you

Heartsandrosesandpaws September 5th, 2023

You matter to people on. Cups who read your post

So long story short:

I went for a walk and then .. passed out in the middle of the street. Luckily someone gave me some water and some medic was around. Apperantly I'm 'dehydrated' and not eating enough

Maybe starving myself and being an idiot wasn't such a good idea

mytwistedsoul September 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Starving yourself is definitely not a good idea. I think we all have moments when we act like *** - I know I act that way too sometimes 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP September 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

I can't do this anymore

@amiableBunny4016 Hey you 💙 Let's take some deep breaths ok? I know you have a lot going on right now and I know you're struggling with it all. I'm sorry that you're hurting so much right now. I'm sitting there with you - you can't see me but I'm there with you. What can we do to get you through this moment?

@mytwistedsoul

Idk. Its almost 2am. And I have to wake up at 6 for school so that's no good. I feel like passing out again honestly I've just been walking around the house stressing out. If I try to sleep everything hurts. Idek what to do with myself. I just want to *** be gone .

@amiableBunny4016 How about a nice cold glass of juice? Do you think grounding yourself would help you settle? Would you be willing to try some visualization?

There's one that I use for a lot of things. It helps with pain too and helps me relax. It might help 💙 would you like to hear about it?

@amiableBunny4016 💙 I'm still with you Bunny

I feel sick.

Idk what to do

What if I pass out again

I feel a tiny bit lightheaded

You don't get it mom. You never understood that words hurt. That I feel shattered. That I can't even do anything. You don't get it. Im so tired of being what everyone else wants me to be I forgot who I am supposed to be or meant to be. Everything hurts me. Even the smallest of things I get scared of. All the fear you and dad instilled in me since I was young. Well dad is gone now so I can't talk about him. But I'm so tired.

""Say you're here, but I don't feel it

Give me peace, but then you steal it
Watch them laugh at all my secrets
Scream and yell, but I feel speechless
Ask for help, you call it weakness
Lied and promised me my freedom"""
-NF

@amiableBunny4016 Hey 😊 Just sending you some good vibes. Hope you're ok 💙

@mytwistedsoul