Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP September 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Oof. Idk Ni :/ everything seems so different

LoveMyMoonflowers September 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with bunny*

i wont be able to help. and im sowwey about that.

but i can be here to listen ❤

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Eh it's good. I'm good. It will be okay. ❤️ *Sending hugs if okay*

@amiableBunny4016

*sends hugs right back at bestest bunwee* ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant @Optimisticempath @LoveMyMoonflowers

@LoveMyMoonflowers

😶 you really didn't need to tag people . This is the most *** place for people to be in right now. 😶and what I mean by that is that I am ***. 😶 I've just hit a breaking point :')

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant @Optimisticempath @LoveMyMoonflowers

There is absolutely no need to send me anything :') I'm just breaking apart like glass.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th, 2023

Sitting with Nii buddy and Shining buddy! ❤

@amiableBunny4016 @lovemymoonflowers

*hugsss*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*huggles Sun buddy*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi. You made it to the world's most *** place. My world. So .. welcome. Where I get torn apart. Where these dark thoughts follow me. Trauma becomes my shadow. And my helplesness becomes my body. And here I am. Made it. To this day. And I'm so *** exhausted.

Yk all I did today was stare at a ceiling. Stare at mom loose her temper. And stare at my *** state. I look like I came out of the trash.

Why the *** are these safegaurding people at home

I get that I live in an abusive household but there Is no way I'm opening up to strangers

image_1694366221.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

It's so heartbreaking to see you hurting so much and hear how painful your world currently feels for you, super valid to feel exhausted having to make it to today when it wasn't easy or comfortable for you to do so. :(

You know Bunny, it's okie to break apart sometimes, if you're feeling everything is breaking apart around you too and if you feel fragile as glass currently, that's alright, your feelings are valid and you are allowed to have your space to express how you feel.

Your struggles are valid, Bunny but you aren't limited by them, you'll always be more than your struggles.

I'm unable to make out what the stars are for, but perhaps it's a sign that you're a star, so whatever it is you're trying to type for yourself, it turns into a star, exactly like you, who shines so bright filling the entire sky with so much light.

You're accepted and loved when you're shining the brightest, and you're accepted and loved the same (okay like 58% more) when you aren't.

So many people who love you here, they love you for *you*, and their love wouldn't change for you, no matter how many starry words you use for yourself.

It's okay to question the love though, sometimes when everything seems dark around us and specially when it grows dark inside us, the light too doesn't feel comforting, it feels rather pesky in the eyes and annoyingly poking-right?

This light filled with love and care for you might also try to enter through any openings it sees, feeling like glass, as you said, there might be a strong reflection too, but you are still allowed to take your time to welcome the light, Bunny.

It wouldn't mean the light isnt there or that it is going off anytime soon though, it just means the light's gonna be patient for you welcome it inside, at your pace. Till then, the light will do its best to keep you as warm it could from the outside reminding you it's there always also because there's a lil sneaky light inside you too which deserves to a let out as well, all at your pace though, always, we got no rush here.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said here, Sun buddy 🥺❤

C a n t sleep

My first cuppaversy in 6 days :')

I have no use here. People can remember me as that *** girl who was here and now is gone

Sleeping. I need to be sleeping. Also is there any such thing as procrastinating sleep 😭😭😭😭😭😀

I'm full of emotions

100 reasons to hate me ain't enough. Infinite and beyond woulnt be enough either. I think we need to go beyond beyond beyond that.

Yk when someone gets really attached to you but you don't want to hurt them or say anything. Im in that situation 😶

I don't wanna go to school tommorow

Some people just gotta be more effective when they try to insult me here. :') they could really do with a lesson on

How to insult bunny properly

😀

If your gonna use this place to be mean just do it effectively. Let's widen our vocab here kids.

Honestlyyyyyyyyy

Like seriously there was 10000 other words people could have used to bully me but instead they just.. 😭 idk what to say .

Like the only words my bully knows at school is 'lame' and 'ugly'. There was a 14884857858 other *** words they could have used on me

Likeeee come onnnn adding me to group chats to insult me isn't any good. I wanna see your real face.

Like they say

People will always be people

RIP Bunny

Cause of Death: people can't make fun of me effectively so I'm gonna be stupid and bang on about it.

😀imagine being me for a day

Pfftttt I remember one of my 'cyber-bullies' from school couldn't even spell my name right 😭

I'm that person who will do absolutely anything to make myself disappear

Come onnnnnn gotta be better than this. Calling me an idiot ain't enough. Come onnnnn there is a lot of *** swear words out there. We ain't got no time for English lessons here

Lesson: don't bully when you have nothing to say that interests me

So you see I'm crying and screaming on the inside but on the outside I'm giggling like *** at my bullies

Kids loser and dumb is just too old school. There was a million other words on the planet.

I don't mind being bullied. As long as no one else is bullied .