Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Emerbliss May 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016,

Aww Bunny it's okay. People say it's pick up " moment" . But smh , that not true . Its not always as short as moments , is it ? Days weeks months years .... All of us has got a different story , different demons to hide from , so a different pace to move ahead....and backwards too because duh life is not always fair. It's alright. It's okay . What your " moment" means , let it be days weeks months or years. However you like to go about in your life , take your time , as much as eventually as you are comfortable. As you can. That's fine and perfect in itself. Trying is exhausting. I understand. It's okay if you want to rest , because that's important too. To take a break from trying to love your self. And while you take your rest , let us be there for you and love you from here on your behalf . Deal ?

amiableBunny4016 OP May 2nd, 2023

bunny should really go now. but yeah... spam me with whatever you like on here xD. ive kinda given up on this forum if im honest.

Emerbliss May 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016, oh nuuu , give up is a harsh term. We get to meet bunny here. All shade of her. So it's still the best forum ☺️

amiableBunny4016 OP May 3rd, 2023

beep. beep. beep. beep. beep.

Boop. ahwehaiothwai3etiowhw.

aaaaaaa.... idk what im doing...

Everything got messy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"your making excuses"

A few people mentioned this in chatrooms to me and around here so here I am. I am going to clear everything for you.

so im making excuses? I'm using my trauma as an excuse? I'm using all this as an excuse? okay. Yeah. You can think of it that way. It's like saying past trauma is fake or it won't affect me. You tell me to get myself back together. To grow up and get up. To get over it. It's like telling someone to forget everything. But things that happened in the past still happened to me today. Tell me. Tell me it was all fake. Tell me that it wasn't real. Tell me I have no friends. When you haven't heard the whole story, don't ask me to get over it. I might bring the past up a lot. But I don't use this as an excuse. I am still here. Breathing. I haven't given up. I haven't left the world. I keep fighting every day. Don't play with my brain. Dont. Because these aren't excuses. This is me telling my story. And my story doesn't end here. My story keeps going. My story will get passed one. From one generation to another. If I have children I won't make them go through the same thing I went through. And yeah. Go ahead. Tell me anything you like. Tell me. Any words you got to say? And maybe I have a different version of my own story. Maybe I hate myself. and what? I will learn to love myself. I will take all the time I want. But if I don't love myself now what's the problem? I can learn and grow. My silence was a danger. I was scared to disappoint anyone. And what? I got fire inside of me. Sometimes that fire burns. And when that fire gets really dangerous..... I burst. I get it. I am small. I am only 13. I get that everything I say doesn't matter anyways. To you, it won't matter. Because you think it's just an excuse to give up. Do you know what really matters to me right now? Me and my brother. And yeah , go on. turn on me. tell me im weak. go. say it. go say I was making life an excuse. Go say that I was a great person who just cant succeed. Because you know..... I will scream and I will smile and I will laugh and I will cry. And you can't stop me. If I was such a bad person, why are you here? why are you standing beside me? Go. Please. I can't plead people to stay with me. If my story and my words dont matter to you, then dont hear my words. Dont listen to my words. Dont even look at me. And yeah. haha. Im vulnerable. And so find it easy to play with my brain. But I have a heart. Its so soft and bouncy. If anything tries to hurt me I have always tried to stay strong. And I am still here. I'm not afraid anymore. Because with all my heart......I have nothing else left of me. Just me and my love and my heart. I wasn't treated like a human. But I know I am one.

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP May 4th, 2023

The Note.

School 04/05/23

Today someone at school passed me a racist note. Today someone at school passed me a note to have a fight. Today I got a note about me.

Ain't it funny. That people think they can pass a note and laugh about it.

You scrunch up the piece of paper in your hands tightly. Hands into a fist. You want to burn. You want it all to stop.

You feel like a mop that gets dragged across the ground. You pull yourself together but can't hold your tears back.

And maybe it's just your sensitivity. And maybe it's not a big deal to them but it's a big deal to you.

The way they laughed and had a joke and the way they don't know about the pain inside of you.

And your burning to scream and shout and tell the world you couldn't care less.

How one note changed me today.

How one not changed me years ago...

How one note changes me in the future.

How the world crumbles in my very hands.

I'm sorry.

Bunny

Heartsandrosesandpaws May 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

so sorry that you been treated like that. Do not give To. All the mean stuff people. Be stronger than them. Hugsss 🍪

amiableBunny4016 OP May 5th, 2023

😛😭😶❤️😅😃💛😂🐥🐈🐟🤎☝️💚💚🙅‍♀️😁💃✨😴💐🍼🗣️🐇🌾🥀😀✅🗯️😮😯🟡🤐🤧🤖👋😔

Sorry. I'm just bored and not surviving.

Beep boop

i am sorry

I am sorry. My posts have been broken into bits lately. I dont write properly. I am sorry to PAT. I have not been enough lately. Ive broken myself. Im just lost. I need someone to guide me to make sense of life. Im just trying to be strong and to keep it all together. I have been struggling. Alot. I normally check on people but my life has been so *** I cant. I am trying, i promise im trying. I just need time. I know its a huge mistake to think i have time. because things are coming to an end for me. and everything is messed up. On sunday im turning 14. im growing up. but my life is stuck in these thoughts. im trying. I just need time. i need something to lean on. Please be patient with me. I might loose it and become angry. But I promise its not me going crazy on you. Its not me hating you. Because from you all who know me well, i dont hate you. Im trying. im just trying to be a normal teenager. I promise I will get back to all of you. Just give me the kindness and time i want. I dont need anything from you. I know things are hard right now, but i love you all. and I am so so so sorry for everything.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww bunny is allowed to catch a break, a breather and take all her time with things, or just in making sense of life, which is truly a life-time-learning experience for everyone! ❤ *hugs* Here with you, shining buddy! You're so so loved and appreciated too! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awww Sun. Love you shining buddy.

crying.gif

@amiableBunny4016

it-will.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Me so happy to find such a beautiful Sun on here. I can literally talk to you all day long and never feel bad. You the best!

thanks-thank-you.gif

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Awww just bunny being bunny melting my heart with her kindness!❤

Would you please do me a favor :') and show a little bit of this gigantic amount of kindness you show to me and everyone else in the world to yourself also, every bit counts here and I know my shining buddy can do anything she sets her mind on.

Anything at all; trust my faith in you!❤

You bring a whole lot of warm light to my life too, lovely bunny, forever grateful for you and yass haha, always a great time talking to you! *you* bestest bunny ever! 🥰

Heartsandrosesandpaws May 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

It’s ok to take break or do self care when you need it. It ok to ask for help,when you need.

its okay

its okay. its okay if your lost. its okay if your confused. its okay if your angry. its okay if your upset. its okay if your happy. I know the world crumbles to pieces in our very hands. Its okay if you dont know what your doing or who you are. And i know it might no seem okay to you because it feels like all these feelings are what we call "wrong". That we dont deserve this. And of course we dont deserve to feel such negative emotions because they hit us so hard. But when we grow just a little and look back, you will find this sense of love and strength and worth. Because our darkness is our way to our light and our happiness. Our life is right here. Right there. We are alone but together. We are sad but we light our candle. And we go to that mindset again. Is it too late? Did I waste my life? Was this life even worth it? And you doubt everything. You doubt your life. You doubt on your existence. You scream and you cry. You overthink every word. You overthink what people said. You get angry. But we all fight ourselves. We beat ourselves up for everything. Our life is a fight between us and ourselves and that world. Because that world you living in is unpredictable. It's a crazy world. There will be a day you feel like no one understands you. There will be a day you feel alone. Where you want to give up and hide from the world. In the end, we are all lost. In this beautiful puzzle.

Bunny

Emerbliss May 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016,

I get an impression that you've have been going through a lot , tragedy, frustration, and many other hurtful things in between. I understand what it feels like to have stress tattooed on your mind . I know that most of us * cannot * be enough or pleasant to people when they are hurting . Its a struggle to remain civil when one is in pain. It doesn't make you rude or selfish, because it's human. However it's easy for others and ourselves, to get down on self when life throws curveballs , many in a row, isn't it ? A "mess" is always easier to explain when one says - they are incompitent , as opposed to saying it's natural to be bruised and broken when life tries to shatter you.

You may feel like you've been stepped on a little more than the rest, but you hold a unique place in our lives. You're the kind of people who don't take a single thing for granted and understand the words "support" and "friends" like no other. You know the power of words , probably more than any of us. You know how words can hurt and heal. You are the ones that the rest of the world should admire for their strength and learn from every day. Unsurprisingly, you have a deeper appreciation for every kind word said , every tear shed , and every smiled cracked.. Fun fact - you are also a patient with stage 100th? dementia because you forget how beautiful you are. No worries, we have got you ^^

I know there are moments when life seems too much. Where the pressure is on, the sleep is never restful and you find yourself bubbling up with frustration. Weeks , when you feel there is a storm coming towards you in such a vicious , unrelenting speed. Storms that you don't seem to have strength left to runaway. Solution? Snap, Go Numb & Stay Numb , Get Through It, right? When one is locked into an emotion that's controlling there attitude, they tend to feel powerless to change it.. feel defeated and drained-not a good position to put up a fight against an unusually strong emotion. I understand Bunny. And at those days , moments ; I want you to know , just remind yourself -You have the power to change things eventually. Don't feel obliged to do something or beat yourself up for your inactivity. No , just remember you can change and tell yourself - BUT RIGHT NOW ITS OKAY TO STOP ALL THAT AND GET THOSE OFF MY SHOULDERS. You don't have all the time in the world. I know how much stressful it is to feel times always running out. I also understand time is important. But I want to remind you every time you stress about it that - you are more important than time and everything and i mean *everything* . We all are

I understand there are times when one cannot continue trying...to change things, practice self love , be there for others , to remain positive. I truly understand. And I want you to know that it's Okay. Relieve yourself from that responsibility. Its okay. When you take your time , let us love you on your behalf. Let us say soothing and positive words when you are facing negative thoughts and situation Take your time.How much ever it is . Because you are more important than anything, even time. (Don't formulate a reply for this if it's too much. Again not because we are saints to bunny, but because we are humans, and unfortunately we have our " days" too 😉. Take care. Treat yourself with something good , ice-cream, Coffee, walks, books..

@Emerbliss

omg. T-T your literally amazing.

"Fun fact - you are also a patient with stage 100th? dementia because you forget how beautiful you are. No worries, we have got you " - that made me giggle so much i couldnt help it :') thank you. for making me smile.

does anyone ever tell you how amazing and kind you are? T-T <3 <3 I think i will formulate something for you soon. awwwww. thank you so so much. this is beautiful and worded perfectly! I love you so so so much! Your literally .....ahhh its too much for words.

<3 <3 i wish all the kindness and love back to you! <3

bunny loves you

Emerbliss May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016. I have no words to tell you how happy I am to read this and also the appreciation!! Whoa!! That's too generous....But, hehe I am all up for goodies . Thank * you*

amiableBunny4016 OP May 10th, 2023

@Emerbliss

Haha. You have also become part of my forum family 😅 your welcome buddy. Of course. Hehe. It was my duty and you deserve the appreciation! No doubt! 😛

Emerbliss May 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016,

nah bunny , it isn't your responsibility to be kind or to us or make us feel special. I believe that you do it because you are a person who knows words have the power to heal the soul. In my opinion it does . And you do it for others when you can and even when you can't. I have no clue how you manage to do all that , but if there is one thing I can do about it , then it is to be greatful to have you at cups with all of us and also be there for you when you are down whenever posu.

animated-greeting-card-thank-you-very-much.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP May 6th, 2023

Guess what?

This forum hit 20 pages of idk what. And lots of people. Lol. I remember when I first started this forum 😀 even @Sunisshiningandsoareyou probably remembers lol. It feels like yesterday when I created this forum 🤧🤧 but but .. many people on cups ask me to be nice to myself at least once so guess what?

Next post is going to be me being nice to myself😀

Congratulations! You all have finally convinced bunny to do a post to be nice to herself. 🤧 It's going to be a tough challenge. But lol. We will see.

Better get excited lol.

Bunny

(right after bunny sleeps)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 yayy feels yesterday haha! And double yayyy for bunny being kind to self!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lol. haha. It does feel like yesterday!

JustMeUwU May 6th, 2023

Congratulations @amiableBunny4016 :) I really like your forum and yayyy, you’re kind to yourself :) <3

@JustMeUwU

aww thank you so much! that means so much to me! <3 thank you for all your kindness Just! your amazing!

Bunny

JustMeUwU May 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 you’re also amazing;)

Dear Bunny

Hi,

i guess your talking to yourself hey?

but wait....

Do you want to know something?

The world crumbled you into small pieces.

But you have been so strong.

You have been so beautiful.

So courageous.

You fought the world.

You didn't let anyone defeat you in the war.

When no one believed in you in the world.

You kept going.

Bunny..

Your loved.

Your beautiful.

Your seen.

Your heard.

And even tho the world can't see it just yet.

You will.

And I know that people have said alot of things.

But you smiled.

You still show your beautiful heart.

Bunny.

Whatever happend in the past.

Is gone.

But we come together.

To create a future.

Of our own.

I knew you wanted to change the world when you were 7.

Remember?

When your little brother would come out with his superheroes and you would come out with your dolls?

When you used to think that dolls could save the world.

But then one day....

All your dolls disappeard.

Everything got torn apart.

But not all superheroes have capes Bunny.

When you made someone smile.

It changed the world.

When you try to be there for your loved ones.

It changed the world.

When you tried and kept going.

You changed the world.

Yet we cant forget about your words.....

Words can be ugly.

But some words are a bubble in the sky that fly so high.

Dont Bunny.

Keep going.

At the end, its just me and you.

Me and you.

Me and myself.

Me and my heart.

Me and my love.

Me and my mind.

I.

am.

Bunny.

its my last day being 13 tommorow is my birthday T-T

idk what to post lol.

idk what to post so here are some songs that i usually listen to often. but expect most of them to be depressing T-T you all know me by now

Lost Without You - Freya Ridings

Control - Zoe Wees

Traitor - Olivia Rodrigo

In the Stars- Bensoon Boone

How do I say Goodbye - Dean Lewis

Another Love - Tom Odell

Home- idk who the singer is lmao click here to listen

This is Me - The Greatest Showman

A Million Dreams- The Greatest Showman

Read all about it - Emeli Sandé

uhhh wont share the rest because thay are too triggering and most of them are really bad lol

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP May 7th, 2023

Happy birthday to meeeee! Happy birthday to meee! Happy birthday dear bunnyyy! Happy birthday to meee! ❤️😀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Yayyy bestest Bunny's birthday!🥳

Happiest Birthdayyyy Bunny being, thankyouu for being the bestest shining buddy ever! Love youu!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww! Thank you so so much Sun! You the bestest, kindest and amazing shining buddy ever! ❤️

Bunny

Heartsandrosesandpaws May 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

happy birthday to you

@Waterfallsofnature36

thank youuu!

JustMeUwU May 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 happy birthday buddy <3 you’re such an amazing person and stronger than you think. Lots of love, even if I’m a little bit too late ;)

please do bare with me and my late replies whilst bunny embraces growing up and everything lol.

Heartsandrosesandpaws May 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

its okay

take as much time u need

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 7th, 2023

How was your day, bunny?🥰 I hope you had lots of fun and cake!🥳

I always feel like the day after your birthday seems like the most off-day ever, the day prior is so full of love, wishes, blessings, people around whether virtual or in person thinking of us, talking to us, being with us. But day after goes back to a certain kind of "normal", I like being with people and celebrating them day-after more than their birthday too maybe for the same reason hehe.~ long story short lol!

I want bunny to know that she's a special hooman, super seen, valued, appreciated, loved and celebrated not just on her birthday, but rather every single day~ all year round heh! ❤

I think it's close to sleep-time for bunny also now hehe, so just here dropping this reminder that, the love, celebration, care, all things amazing that were with bunny today will be here and with bunny tomorrow, day after and every other day also! ❤

Bunny is so amazing, we need at least 365 days a year to remind her that and then repeat, because pesky braincells be needing 'em reminders to act right and be kind to bunny, right?! :P

We're gonna have an amazing year ahead! I believe in you!❤

Love you, today and everyday, Shining Buddy!❤ (I literally do not want an essay in reply here loll~ you're too sweet, I know that already😭 just read what I said, and believe it at your pace~ all I ever want❤)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aawwww Sunnn. I love you so so so much! your so so amazing. it was an okay birthday. lol. with an abusive home its quiet tough. but we had a another family come to our home not really for my birthday but just to visit. and i taught a 3 year old the alphabet so that was fun :') him be like: no i dont want to write a, i want to write d" lmao. He was so sweet. "I want to be clever like you" haha

anyways, your amazing Sun. Bunny is not sleeping just yet lol. I gotta put my little brother to sleep first. thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You are fantabulous ! Thank you for all the love and amazing wishes! You are such a blessing to 7cups! aaaa.. this is so lovely

<3 its okie. i love your essays!

Bunny