Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

mysteriousClover January 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

bunnyyyy- if i EVER made you feel like this, it was NEVER my intention. i love being around you so much, and you really are such a kind person. tell me if i ever seem to be ignoring you ok? i never ever want to do that.

ily bunnyy <3

amiableBunny4016 OP January 14th, 2023

@mysteriousClover,

Cloverrrr.... that message sort of put me into happy tears lol. Oh Clover, it wasnt you. Its just the room in general feels that way. Ily tooo my friend!! Thank you so much for everythingggg you've doneee!

powerpuff-girls-bubbless.gif

Bunny

Hey hello,

Hope your all doing okay, if not then feel free to do a bit of venting or reply to this.sending-virtual-hug-loading.gif

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

kiroand-vivi-kiro.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

milk-and.gifS

Sunnnnn! My buddy! hehe. How is youuuu?

@amiableBunny4016 I'm doing oki, bunny buddy!🤗 How's youu?

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

yeah I'm surviving . im glad you good buddy. I hope you taking care of yourself. hehe.

:) :) :)

I so glad to see you. its kinda been a whilee hehe.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Aw surviving can be hard at times, but the strongest bunny I know always tries her best, and I'm so proud of her!❤

Aye yes, it's always super good to see you, and talk to you. Always a tag away as I say, okiee!🤗 *hugs tighttt*

I hope you're trying to be gentle with yourself and taking good care also.❤

hey hi hello,

Trigger warning: body image

So... I realised going around the rooms and being on 7cups for a while. Many people are worried about how they look or their body. I completely respect that and its a very valid feeling. We often judge our body alot. Not feeling beautiful. Comparing ourselves to others.

I think everyone is beautiful naturally. True beauty comes from how you treat other, how you treat yourself, your kindness, people you love, togetherness and just being the human we can be because at the end of the day your body will always be beautiful.

I know we are scared.... Scared of society. Scared of people. I'm also scared. Afraid. The moment someone calls us "ugly" or "fat". I really hate it when people do this. The terms "ugly" or "fat" should not be used on anyone. Because everyone is beautiful if we look deeply. And if your gonna judge someone for how they look or their body, think about how much they a probably struggling on the inside to love themselves or to see themselves in a good way. People need encouragement, love and kindness. Its a natural feeling to wanna be loved. But stepping on the necks of other people and calling them names will not get you loved.

You are beautiful just the way you are. You all are. And keep it that way. You don't have to change. Be whoever you wanna be. Run freely... .... You can do this!

Bunny

JustMeUwU January 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 you’re right. I know so many people who don’t look like all the beauty standards and they are god damn beautiful!

And have you ever noticed that if you get to know someone and you like them they get more beautiful all the time because you love them! So yes, beauty comes from within:)
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 15th, 2023

@JustMeUwU Yesss❤

amiableBunny4016 OP January 15th, 2023

@JustMeUwU,

aww thanks for your wonderful comment Just! And your also right, beauty does come from within.

I also just wanted to let you know, you are appreciated very much by me and so many people. Thank you for being part of my little space on Cups. I really do appreciate it! Thank you for all your kindness and support Just. :)

Bunny

JustMeUwU January 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 thank you Bunny! It means more than you can imagine.

I love your space, it means something special to me, as do you! I can’t imagine 7 cups without you honestly. Thank you for your presence!

Lots of hugs, cookies and love,

your friend,

-Just

daily-reminder-pink.gif

You can judge me by first looking at me. But maybe its better if you get to know me first and understand me. Step into my shoes. Step into my life. See the world my way. Watch the things I watch. Go through the things I went through... And then you might regret judging me. We all see the world through a different lens... however, just because you see me as a horrible person or someone not strong enough does doesn't mean you can judge me. Many people see my through a different lens. Some people see me positively, others see me as a horrible person. But I can't let that destroy me.

Bunny

globalBraid3744 January 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

This is a great reminder! Each of us sees the world through a different lens. People should try to understand others more instead of being judgmental.

@globalBraid3744,

Thank you Braid!

*sends hugs and cookies if ok*

Bunny

screenshot-2023-01-15-at-19-16_1673810197.22.png

screenshot-2023-01-15-at-19-18_1673810293.01.png

screenshot-2023-01-15-at-19-19_1673810351.00.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 16th, 2023

Aww @amiableBunny4016 🤗❤

amiableBunny4016 OP January 16th, 2023

I'm sorry.

________

Tags:

@Sunshiningandsoareyou @Jefferythebunny319 @JustmeuWu

JustMeUwU January 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 for what Bunny? 🥺

amiableBunny4016 OP January 17th, 2023

@JustMeUwU,

N..nothing. im just sorry. im sorry.

JustMeUwU January 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 You don’t have to apologize my friend. I’m here if you need me <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs tightly*❤

*hugs back*

SparkyGizmo January 16th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Hi Bunny! 😊❤️ I just noticed your forum post. 😊 In the body of your original post, I noticed that you provided a quote from Martin Luther King Jr.

I imagine its serendipity that I noticed it today, of all days. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day. 😊

*high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo,

hey hey Gizmooo. im so glad you found this. welcome to my little corner hehe. oo i didnt know it was Martin Luther King JR day!

thank you so much for your kind messags ❤️

Bunny

SparkyGizmo January 17th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

❤️❤️❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 18th, 2023

hey, hello, hi,

I am so sorry for the random delays for my posting. I am currently in the middle of a situation and I got exams so I am delaying some of the posts I am planning.

Wishing you all an amazing day/night/eve!

Bunny

Hey friends,

Hope you all are doing brilliantly. There are some delays in my post but I have some free time to post something today hehe. Feel free to comment, heart and share messages! Whatever you feel comfy doing!❤️If you are struggling, please reach out to someone. You deserve support and love! ❤️

❤️ Today's post is reflection about my time on 7cups and outside of 7cups ❤️ ❤️ ___________________________________________________________________________

My message in today's world is only one single message:

Just be kind. Be kind to yourself and the people around you. Everyone is fighting a harder battle.

In the past few months of being a member of 7cups and throughout my life I have had lots of people say kind, beautiful words to me and it makes me so happy and loved. And I am immensely grateful to a lot of people here and outside of 7cups! Over the years, many people wonder about how I write my forum threads (I will be posting about my format and how I write inspirational stuff soon) and many people have made beautiful comments over the months and years.❤️

This is why I always try to show kindness back to these people, whether it be through filling in the Peer Appreciation Form, just sending them a message or simply tagging someone through the wonderful technology we have today! ❤️ Today's world is filled with wonders and beauty. Once we truly find our purpose and our dreams we find hope and light. But when something cracks us down or breaks us we melt down and everything goes all over the place and we just want to scream and cry.

I truly understand that everyone struggles and that everyone is fighting a battle of their own. This is why I try to respond to people as soon as I can so that everyone feels welcome and happy in here. Not only in here but everywhere. ❤️

Over a very long period, I was struggling to find myself. I was in blurred lines between the outside world and me as a human being. I was almost stuck into my thoughts. But writing here has almost been part of what people call my "Healing journey". The scars and the bruises and the fighting was all worth it. Because all that I fought for in my life has made me who I am today. And its beautiful how we change so easily.❤️

*next part coming*

The next few paragraphs may be triggering to some. Trigger warning: bullying, crisis, lonliness

Despite all these positive and mindful occurrences, I have found myself in quite a struggle as well. And its completely okay to struggle no matter who you are. Recently across the school, I have been bullied, picked on, laughed at, made fun of, and attacked. It hurt me so much once I come back home from school I almost end up in a crisis.❤️

It's hard to find ourselves or to love ourselves when everyone keeps telling us that we are weak or something we just don't wanna be told. But even then, I have told to you all 10000 times, that I have forgiven my bullies and the people who hurt me. Because everyone deserves a chance. People change. So to give them chances even when they don't apologise to me is almost a way of forgiving myself too. This is also part of the reason I have not been posting because there is so much name-calling and hurt I don't find the motivation to do things. But the only thing that matters to me now is that I'm struggling and I need support and I am doing my very best. And thats all that matters to me right now. ❤️

I really hope this gives a good summary to you all and its good to reflect upon different things we wanna talk about!

Feel free to leave a reflection by replying to this thread.

Bunny

trigger warning: abuse, lonliness....

Anyone who was in teen support room today, i dont know if your reading this but:

I am sorry. I am sorry if I triggered anything or anyone. I am sorry if I am just a crap person that keeps letting my pain out. I am sorry for the fact that I am so sensitive and such a useless person. I am sorry for the fact that everything I say doesn't help. I am sorry that I messed up. I am sorry I live with abusive people and I cant get rid of it. I am sorry that my mess cant be fixed. I am sorry that you all thought i was in a crisis but I wasnt. I am sorry everyone hates me. I am sorry. Sorry for every word and action and thought and feeling. I am sorry i feel this way just because I do. I am sorry it was all just a huge mistake I made. I am sorry

JustMeUwU January 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 you are not useless Bunny. You don’t have to apologize for letting your pain out, you don’t have to carry your *** alone. There is nothing wrong with being sensitive. Some people don’t value other people and the problem is not you, it’s them. You are allowed to be yourself.

I don’t pretend I know everything you’re going through but you are not alone. You deserve good things even if you don’t believe it. I hope one day you can see all this.
Love and hugs (if accepted of cause)
-Just
amiableBunny4016 OP January 19th, 2023

Every Flower is beautiful . But some flowers have hidden thorns. That's What causes hurt and scars. That's What fills out Heart with hatred. The art of hate is simple If you Hate you hate. If you love You love. That choice is Only yours .

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 20th, 2023

Another one of those dark bleak days with a tiny ray of sunshine :/

tw:/ i want to be gone

bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 20th, 2023

Heya all,

I wrote something today that I wanted to share so I hope y'all enjoy it.

Nighttime

When the darkness fills the sky. When the moon glistens in the distance...And the stars loom and shine hanging in the sky trying to fill the gaps and wonders of life with their beautiful light. Like little dots in the sky. We almost forget our existence. Forget our wonders and dreams. Forget everything around us. Everything in the world just goes so quickly. We forget everything. And just remember all the bad damn stuff. The trauma. The hurt. The stress. That's all that goes through our minds. Every time we close our eyes, or pull the blankets over our heads and cry in the night when no one can hear us. Silence falls. When the intrusive thoughts keep hurting our brain and we can't figure out what we should do or when the light will ever come again. Or when we will ever feel again. When we feel like no one or nothing.

But the sun does rise every day. Right? I have come to depend on that

Whoever you are. Girl or boy. Teenager or not. Whether you are someone I don't or do know. I just want you to know one thing, is that you are loved and you are beautiful and I want you to believe that. Every time these words come out I write these words with tears in my eyes honestly. Because the deep darkness of the world keeps looming over you and me, I just want to be able to see us smile and hug each other. I want to tell you that the sun will rise again and darkness will fall. And we will be together again. Together. Again. We will hold each others hands. We wont let anyone fall. We will cry through the bad times and we will smile and laugh in the good times. We will be there together. Maybe one day...

Just one day, Humanity can get together and do that. Just do it together.

People have known me as @amiableBunny4016 for the past few months, but I am no longer just a username and a few numbers. I am much more than that. I am a human who lives with beautiful words and inspiration every day. I am a person who wants to make a difference and conquer and fight the world no matter what it throws at me. I am me. And so are you, you are more than just the food you eat and your clothing and your username. You are you. And that's why I am proud of you.

Bunny

mytwistedsoul December 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 

cute-bird.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP December 30th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Reading through this post I had written makes me want to giggle 🤭 so cringy. Hehe. Thank you soul. Your kindness means so much to me! 

amazing-beautiful.gif