Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Daf8 January 5th, 2023

❤️ Don't worry, we know it's not for the sake of posting but for the sake of being wonderf- I mean helping others ❤️

❤️ Thank you for your motivation and inspiration! To change the world for the better, all we need is more people like you (and cats, but that's because cats are cats). Your courage to be vulnerable in a freaking forum is sublime, and the fact that you use your pain to help others is simply mind-blowing. Thank you for being you ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 5th, 2023

@Daf8,

Heyyyyyyy Daf,

Thank you.

And lol you dont have to do reports every single day my friend (its up to you).....Anyways, thank you for being a great friend and listener and *hugs tight*. And yes, i love the meme and picture you sent. I find it so funny cos my sibling loves Thomas the tank engine.😂 Anyways... Hope you have a good rest of your day/eve. And thank you again.❤️😭

hugs-love.gif

Bunny

Daf8 January 5th, 2023

❤️ Hi, and thank *you*! ❤️

❤️ I won't do it every day because, knowing my messy life, it's unlikely that I'll have time to do the Cupsing every single day (I'd love to, though). However, I will try to do it most days! ❤️

❤️ Thank you, but thank *you* for being such a wondrous and virtuous friend, listener (even as a member), member, writer, artist and person ❤️

❤️ Haha, thank you! It's not as elaborated as the things you do buuut it's sincere and from my heart (and my gallery's image editor). Aww, that's so cute! I know nothing about that show, I just know the meme and got tired of your brain lying to you haha. I hope it makes you smile and remember how much of a blessing you are (and I'm not even religious!). You are splendid ❤️

❤️ I hope you have a day as impressive as you! And, again, thank *you* ❤️

❤️ *Many tight hugs* ❤️

@Daf8,

Hehe, like i said you really dont need to :) No pressure!

Thank you so much Daf for everything you have done. I can't appreciate you enough.❤️

*hugs*

Bunny

Daf8 January 5th, 2023

❤️ I don't have to but I will! But thank you ❤️

❤️ Awww, thank you! But thank *you* for everything you are and do. You are a gemstone and appreciating you enough is simply not possible. Thank you for being you ❤️

❤️ *Multiple hugs* ❤️

Daf8 January 5th, 2023

❤️ Day 5 of 2023 in love with Bunny's content: I'm flabbergasted, planning the wedding with this thread and her writings and no longer resisting the urge to share the little meme I made! Enjoy the edited version of it below and the original (trigger warning: self-esteem, self-hatred and curse words) here. ❤️

_1672903351.image.png

quotes-about.gif

Daf8 January 5th, 2023

❤️ Another beautiful post by this unequaled artist! I love the beautiful background and GIF ❤️

❤️ Yes, it's a lot of painful lessons and bittersweet moments, but there's also a lot of happiness so don't give up! You have a lot of deserved prizes to claim ❤️

❤️ Thank you for sharing your astounding wisdom and excellent content ❤️

@Daf8

cant-thankyou-enough.gif

Daf8 January 5th, 2023

❤️ Aww, so lovely and loving! Thank you ❤️

❤️ You are immensely bright and luminous ❤️

❤️ marykate-ashley-cute.gif❤️

Thank You

Hey, hey, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to my Teen Community Room/Support room friends/buddies! The teenies are so kind and amazing! And of course, very fun! Thank you so much for everything you do guys! Always put smiles on my face! My teenie buddies deserve so much happiness and love, remember. I'm so proud of you guys for getting through this :) You guys are amazing people and so very supportive! *sending hugs if okay*

*for the purposes of how many teens there are and how horrible I am with tags I wont tag people in this post. I'm sure my teen buddies will find this post*

Bunny

Daf8 January 5th, 2023

❤️ You aren't horrible with tags, but thank you for being so appreciative, amorous and astounding ❤️

❤️ Thank you for being such a great friend and generous person. Thank you for being you ❤️

mysteriousClover January 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

aww hugs bunny! i appreciate this- so thank you. i know that you have not been at your greatest at the moment, you got this bunny, you got all of us cheering for you, wanting you to hang in there. you are such a nice and kind person, and really deserve so much more than you get. ilysm bunny <3

amiableBunny4016 OP January 9th, 2023

@mysteriousClover,

*hugss* Clover.... you too kind to me! ilysm too Clover! You got this too! (sorry i repeat everything) Thank you thank you thank you for all your support and kindness. I really appweciate you!!

*Gives you cookies and hugs if wanted*

thank-you-so-much-bunny.gif

Bunny

Daf8 January 6th, 2023

❤️ Day 6 of 2023 loving this thread and admiring Bunny: I have Oreos next to me, but Bunny is sweeter. I also have a big bottle of water (drink water, my friends!!), which is as essential to my system as Bunny is essential to the world. So, here's a reminder, dear artist: you matter, you are important, you are loved, you are not alone and you are a treasure. Take care of your brilliant self, or else the museums will be mad at you for neglecting art ❤️

Daf8 January 7th, 2023

❤️ Day 7 of 2023 admiring Bunny: Finding the words is hard because I’m overwhelmed with the pride I feel for Bunny and the inspiration and motivation Bunny provides. It’s simply too much. ❤️

❤️ Bunny, thank you for everything you are and do. Thank you for being you ❤️

Daf8 January 8th, 2023

❤️ Day 8 of 2023 adoring this thread and admiring Bunny: I keep seeing Bunny appreciating everybody in the Peer Appreciation Program thread and I genuinely wonder if she replaces vitamins and proteins with others’ smiles. Maybe she’s some kind of superhero whose nutrients are the love and appreciation she provides! Who knows? I do, both because I’m observant and because her gigantic altruism is tremendously obvious ❤️

JustMeUwU January 8th, 2023

@Daf8 you also have to be admired :) your messages are so kind Daf! :)

@JustMeUwU @Daf8

You are very right Just. Daf has been a superstar! Thank you so much Daf for everything you done. I cant thank you enough buddy. You know how much i appweciate you.

*happy crying*

so-cute.gif

I missed u.

Bunny

Daf8 January 24th, 2023

❤️ Awwwww Bunny, your sweetness is making my glucose level go higher and higher each time you type a message! You are a star and treasure and I'm honored to be your friend ❤️

❤️ I missed you a lot. Thank *you* for everything you did, do and will do ❤️

❤️ No, *I* can't thank *you* enough. I appreciate you more than words can express. Thank *you* for being *you*. *Hugs* ❤️

Daf8 January 24th, 2023

❤️ Awwwww, thank you so much! You are really kind, sweet, considerate, admirable and awesome ❤️

ohie January 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hii !

@ohie,

hey, hey welcome to my little corner buddy. How you doing?

*hugs if ok*

Bunny

AvyIsKing January 8th, 2023

@amiablebunny4016

Hey bunny, are you okay? I've missed you in the chat rooms in the past few days and I wanted to make sure your alright

Hey people,

I'm so sorry for the delayed replies my friends. My account was deactivated and I was quiet upset cos I couldn't post. I'm back now!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

cute-bear-cute.gif

cry-sad.gif

Sun... I so so sorry. I didnt reply to many of your posts that i was desperate to reply to but my stupid account was deactivated and i dont know why. Maybe because i was bad human. *hugs* I missed u.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Oh noes I misread thinking you put your account on self care. But gosh, it was an accidental thing by 7 cups, and I feel you, Bunny, it does feel really upsetting and confusing when such happens. I hope they revert to your mail with any possible explanations soon, in case you sent them already, or would like to on community@7cups.com. And nuuu, Bunny is not a bad human. My best guess really is that this be some error on the tech side, I've heard this happen with some accounts in past, it is unfortunate in all ways possible, but again, not a *you* issue here. ❤ Either way, I'm soooo happy to see you back.

Missed youu moreee and and and *noms sorry*, it is always okay to take your time to reply. 🤗 Your lovely messages are always worth the wait. *hugs tighttt*

milkmochabear-bear.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

aaaa the GIF. I love the GIF Sun lol. Thank you Sun. :) 7cups is a strange website. lol.

*hugs tighter* Me not have much to say today.. it just feels strange to be back. Lol.

Bunny.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Hehe it can definitely be strange at times around here. :')

Take your time to settle, just know we are soooo happy to see you back! 🤗❤

Hi, hellooooo,

Missed u all too much.

Firstly, thank you thank you thank you for you all sweet people for checking if I okay and sending such amazing , kind messagessss. I really appweciate you all alot.

happy-birthday.gif

And also i promise I will start posting sooner or later. School has started once again... sooo... yeah. Im gonna be a bit busyyyy.

Lol.

Anywaysss.........

Hope you all doing okay. If not then ....... just know i believe in you and im cheering on for you. (I know I cannot solve your problems, but yk this is the best I can do)

friends-chandler.gif

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 10th, 2023

Short notice:

Dear friends, Ive been feeling a bit self isolated recently so I need some time and space to recover because life is going a bit downill.

Tcr/sr friends, I may be in and out but I will be on rarely due to personal problems or I'm just feeling a bit left out. I wish you all happiness and love.

I'm trying my best. I'm trying to be good at posting or just trying to be a good person. I'm trying ok?

*Hugs if ok*

Tags to people who may need to read this:
@Jefferythebunny319

amiableBunny4016 OP January 10th, 2023

It's hard to fit in when everyone makes you feel like a different person... But you don't know which version of yourself you want to be.

Bunny

AvyIsKing January 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny I understand what you said on so many levels.

I will be waiting for you whenever you return with open arms okay ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

JustMeUwU January 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny you are a good person. Don’t pressure yourself with the threads please. Everyone needs a break sometimes, it’s ok to take time off and focus on yourself. If you need someone, please contact me, I’d love to help if I can.

Lots of love and hugs (if ok),

-Just

amiableBunny4016 OP January 12th, 2023

Hii,

I know im on a break but I just wanted to pop in quickly and I love sharing 2 to 3 sentences at times.... that have something got to do with me and blha blah blah, (these are not quotes from other people lol)

Here is one i shared earlier in my corner:

It's hard to fit in when everyone makes you feel like a different person. But you don't know which version of yourself you want to be.

Here is some more for today:

I tried to be the person I wanted to be. But everyone made me a person I don't want to be. Maybe I can get my old loving self back.

Self hate is like making ourselves our own enemy. It's just a matter of making friends with ourself again.

bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 13th, 2023

Hey hi hello,

_1673637410.ab.jpg

*quote fro picture: I've learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel*

So for the past few days since I am going to school... People have decided to go back to bullying me. :) I have talked about this quiet often here. But here is a reminder to all:

screenshot-2023-01-13-at-19-18_1673637550.55.png

Bunny

If we live in a kind world, we live in a better world. If we live in a world of hate, the problems won't be solved. It just creates more hate. Don't hate people by not knowing them.

Bunny

Heyy,

Deep thinking time

It's like our voice doesn't exist in the world. Because our voice gets lost in a huge crowd. It only takes 1 person to give you their hand and tell you everything is gonna be okay. But even that disappeared.... No one asked if she or he was okay or not. No one cared whether we were dead or alive. Because not one person asks anymore. Everyone is stuck in this endless loophole. Why does life feel so strange? Why do I not feel like the same person I was?

I don't wanna sound like an attention seeker or some sort of credible person.

I can't sit in a crowd without feeling alone.

Why does my voice get so lost everywhere I go? Its like my voice doesn't work anymore. No one hears me.

Just end this terrible dream please.

Bunny

Hello TCR people,

I don't know what is going on. I don't know if you all are mad at me. Or it might just be my brain going all over the place. but if I ever do say anything wrong, please do remind me or just tell me. I feel really isolated in tcr at times. If your mad at me or angry, just admit it or tell me. I can't be bothered to feel like this anymore. I- I am sorry. I just can-