Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.💛

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.🥰

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!

sunisshining-sun.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 22nd

@sky2Ocean20

It should work like a charm Haha!😃

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 22nd

image_1713813536.png

VictoriaLove7 April 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That is so true, Sunshine! 🌞❤୧⍤⃝💐❤ Thank youu for this quote! ٩( ᐖ )۶❤

me favorite part: 'If you want to get warm, you must stand near the fire'. ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ❤

There is the price we have to pay for whatever we want in life. 🥺❤🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 23rd

@VictoriaLove7

Indeed!

sky2Ocean20 April 28th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Incredible 💖

image_1716663811.png

Is familiarity a good thing always? 

"Her inside world was filled with raging storms so she went outside and found comfort in the actual storms, when the sky was dull, dark and grey. Something seemed familiar here, her inner world wasn't the only place lacking any color or stuck between breaking apart and building back together, real world was too and in that fleeting moment, there was a sense of comfort within the chaos. It was familiar. Was it good familiar?........and yet again, we ran out of all the ink!"

VictoriaLove7 May 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very thoughtful ୧⍤⃝💐 reflection, Sunshine! 🌞❤🥺❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

Thank you for writing this! ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)💗

'Is familiarity a good thing always?' 🥺❤ 

me think not always, because there are some familiarity that remind us of things that are painful in the past. 🥺💗

When we find comfort in the storm, it might be because our inner world is filled with pent up emotions 😤❤ 

Then when we look at the storm & hear the raging of the actual storm it feels relieving ᕠ( ᵕᴗᵕ )ᕤ 🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7

"pent up emotions 😤" lol the "😤" hehe yes, well-placed and rightly said. <3

VictoriaLove7 May 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yes yes, this '😤' hihi ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)❤

amiableBunny4016 May 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

"And yet again, darkness surrounded her so she faced it. If she could face the light, then surely she had the strength to confront the darkness. A familar voice of the storm whispered through the winds, as if it was telling her a story, mixed with the howling sounds of the wind and the rhythmic drumming of the rain.  And slowly she came to the realization, that a inner life devoid of colour, is the life of a pure artist waiting to paint it with colours. The storm was not something to fear, it was something to be understood. The storm was someone she knew from deep inside, it was inside of her. Made of fire, dust, born into the chaos of a ever-lasting life. The familarity of such an existence, was both a gift and a curse. A blessing of waking up to nature, that mirrors our inner self once again." - @amiablebunny4016

@amiableBunny4016

Ahhhh?! what on Earth are youuuu, you absolute blessing of an angelic creature filled with ounces of pure love and unwavering light!!❤

This made me cry. 🥹 This was----you know I don't even have any words to describe how it really was. Nor would any amount of words could ever do justice to it. The most beautiful things cannot be explained sometimes, just felt, huh? (": 

You are beautiful, shining bunny. I love you.❤

amiableBunny4016 May 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

haha. Shining buddy, I think I should ask you that back! What on Earth are youuu? Because I think you are such a beacon of hope, kindness and beauty and you have inspired me so much. I love you so much and you fill me up with light and hope for now and the future 💛

Awww, it okie to cry. We have a little salon sesh for crying. Thank you sun buddie <3 I appreciate you! I knowww, I didn't know how to explain my gratefulness and my admiration for what you wrote, so i just wrote something back and put a few words together to make something haha. 💛 its something i enjoy doing, when someone writes something creative i like to write the next bit and imagine its true. i'm glad you loved it sun! but your words are just so well written and beautiful! I had to read yours like 1 million times, to appreciate it one million times and to remember my sunshine buddy is awesome. 🥺🥺🥺🥺 

Guess what? I love you two three four five six seven eight nine ten! <3

Bunny :)

slowdecline48 September 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I don't recall who said it, but as the saying goes, calm seas never made a good sailor.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 2nd

@slowdecline48

Yessss! <3

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor"- Franklin D. Roosevelt (looked their name up to confirm) 

That's one of my favorite short quotes. And I agree big time. Though it would've been all serene without the storms and a "preferred"/ 'ideal' reality I feel, but oh well, if there's gotta be storms anyway, one might as well practice some skillfull-sailing along the way. (': 

https://www.7cups.com/forum/generalsupport/MentalHealthSupportAwareness_1600/ReachingOutforSupportAGuidetoSeekingHelp_329474/?post=3560190

VictoriaLove7 June 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for putting the link here, Sunshine! 🌞❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)💖

💛[incoming paragraph XD]💛

LoveMyMoonflowers June 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*waits patiently* 💕

amiableBunny4016 June 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Waits* can't waitttt! I want to hear what wise words you have to say 💜

VictoriaLove7 June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*me also waits for incoming paragraphs*🤗❤ღ(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ)

[Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome reflection]୧⍤⃝🌻

@lovemymoonflowers @Amiablebunny4016 @VictoriaLove7 

Y'all are such lovelieees omigosh!😭🥺💖

To be honest, it was just going to be a little reflection on my journey here, on my cupsversary day, followed with a farewell note. (': 

Haven't decided anything for sure yet, so, I'm kinda around still. But yeah.😅

Some other day.💖

amiableBunny4016 June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

farewell note? is sun buddy leaving? 🥺🥺🥺🥺

good-morning.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers June 26th

@amiableBunny4016

*crying with bunny* 

cute-baby-crying.gif

VictoriaLove7 June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤

@amiableBunny4016 🐰

@Lovemymoonflowers 🌙🥧

*crying with Bunny 🐰 & Nii 🌙🥧 & we keeps hugging Sunshine 🌞❤ very very tightttt*🥺🥺❤

Please stay forever, Sunshine 🌞❤🥺 7 Cups won't be the same if Sunshine 🌞❤ not here. It'll be sad, gloomy, me will be really really sad. 🥺🥺❤ 

VictoriaLove7 June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshineee 🌞❤🥺🥺 a reflection but then why a farewell note? 🥺❤

Sunshine 🌞❤🥺❤ please stay, *hugging Sunshine 🌞❤ very very tightttt*🥺❤

LoveMyMoonflowers June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

your leaving…? :c i’m glad i decided to peek now otherwise i would have missed this 😔 

mytwistedsoul June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Oh no.... I usually try to be all hey you have to do what is best for you and ... But ... you can't leave 😞 what a sad day

sad-tired.gif

hotchick-so-sad.gif

amiableBunny4016 June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hey buddy 💕 , i didn't get the chance to respond properly. I don't think 7cups would be 7cups without you if you had left. We wouldn't get our beautiful sunshine lurking in forums, or sunshine's encouragement and love for the community, or sunshine's positive energy and love 💕 you radiate so much warmth and bring many smiles to the community. You have left your footprints on 7cups and you have made such a positive impact on so many lives on here, whether it was making someone feel heard, listening to someone, sharing ideas/being vulnerable, encouraging us teens or adults or just being yourself etc. We love you and appreciate you the way you are. 💕 Whether you leave or not, no one can dictate that or change your decision. Only you know whats best for you and your wellbeing. 

With that being said, seeing you leave forever or for a short period of time would bring a huge amount of loss/grief to 7cups. For the 1 year-ish of being here, I have made great and beautiful memories with you and I will hold them close for a long time. 💕 The 7cups community, will welcome you back with warm hands if you ever decide you want to come back. take care of yourself. stay safe. keep shining that beautiful light you have. I will respect whatever decision you make, and I hope everyone else will too. We will miss you *very much* and will remember you for a longg time friend!

I don't exactly know if your leaving and not quiet sure, but I will leave this message either way. :)

Bunny :)

BlueDarkAurora June 26th

I randomly sing this song and then it reminds me of you xD 

A quote for you ^^

" My soul just thinks that your soul is pure magic "

@BlueDarkAurora

Aww it's a blessing to be thought about by your wonderful self.🥰

This quote made my heart smile!😭 (lol yes and my eyes water xD) 

Your soul recognizes the magic in mine, because it holds the same in it.✨💖✨

Soul full of magic-*you*!😛💖

BlueDarkAurora June 26th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou awww <3 your pretty pretty heart deserves to smile and deserves all the beautiful feelings ^-^ I'm convinced you're just a walking ball of sunshine @_@ are you real :O <3

VictoriaLove7 June 26th

@BlueDarkAurora

me was gonna put comment earlier, but thought me wait because it is for Sunshine 🌞❤୧⍢⃝୨💗

Me agrees, Aurora, Sunshine's 🌞❤ heart & soul is truly pure magic! 🤗💖 ᯓ★⋆⭒˚✮⋆˙🌞❤𖤐͙͘͡ ★‧₊˚˙⋆✮彡

BlueDarkAurora June 26th

@VictoriaLove7 that's so very considerate of you :) Thank you. I'm glad you agree as well <3 ^-^ 

VictoriaLove7 June 26th

@BlueDarkAurora

Thank you, Aurora \(..◜ᴗ◝..)/ for putting the quote for Sunshine! 🌞❤ପ(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ଓ💖

BlueDarkAurora June 26th

@VictoriaLove7 ^---^ you're welcome <3

amiableBunny4016 July 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

just peeking in to say hello and wishing you well sunshine! hope your doing okay <3

rosy00.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

me also peeking in & me hopes that you be more gentle towards yourself, Sunshine 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

imag_1720280833.jpeg

amiableBunny4016 July 13th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are in my thoughts sunshine 💛 wishing you all the best and hope you are doing okay.

thinking-of-you-peach-cat-think.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 13th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunshine 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤

you have been in my thought too ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)💖

me hopes you are being vv gentle with yourself & remember me & many people here love you 🥺❤🤗❤୧⍢⃝୨💗

png-20240713-190235-0000_1720872275.png