Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.💛

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.🥰

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!

sunisshining-sun.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Me read the word in the lyrics, those are so real 🥺❤ Thank you for writing ୧⍤⃝💐 about the song Sunshine! 🌞❤🥺❤(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)

Me likes the way the song show the struggles of the girl. And just like what the singer say, "I hope she gets help' , me hopes the girl gets help, know that she should be kind to herself, know her being in this world is important, & that she does not have to cope with all her struggles alone, because there are helps & there are hopes for her 🥺❤୧⍢⃝୨❤

*huggss tightttt*🤗❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 14th

✨The sacred art of observing always but not absorbing everything.✨

VictoriaLove7 March 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That is a wise thought ٩( ᐖ )۶, Sunshine! 🌞❤o( ˶^▾^˶ )o❤ 

Me wrote it in the list of my favorite quote: 'The sacred art of observing always but not absorbing everything' ©️ 2024 by Sunshine 🌞❤

png-20240314-170408-0000_1710410724.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 25th
"The inevitable truth is, you're on your own. At the end of the day, you'll have to muster the courage to pick yourself up by yourself because no one's going to do that for you always, there will be some day you'll just need to do it by yourself and that'll be the most freeing feeling in the world because if there's anyone who has your back for sure always, it's *you*, do yourself a favor and own your back every step of the way. Do you, for you, by you because *you* deserve being a better you and doing better by you. You've always been the saviour you've always needed. Find or Create or Strengthen your inner resources to keep showing up for yourself in a way you need to be seen."💛
VictoriaLove7 March 25th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very beautiful quote ୧⍤⃝💐, Sunshine! 🌞❤🥺❤

Thank you for this reminder to stand up for ourselves ᕙ( ᐖ )ᕗ

Me most favorite part: 🤗❤ 

'At the end of the day, you'll have to muster the courage to pick yourself up by yourself' ୧⍢⃝୨❤

Angelx28 March 27th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Heyy Bunny! ❤️ How are youuuu? Been thinking about you ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP March 28th

@Angelx28

Angelllll beaannnnn, omigoooshhh I've missed you sooo much.🥺💖

*huggles tighttt*

I'm vvvvv happy to hear from you, lovely, how's youuu?🤗💖

I'm doing okie, per usual xD been traveling and came home today so taking it as an off and just lazying around (also per usual lol).😴

How've you been and smh been too too long, what ya been upto all this while?😮💖

And then between all the highs and lows, what continues to happen is called "life".✨

VictoriaLove7 April 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is so beautiful & so true, ୧⍤⃝💐 Sunshine! 🌞❤ (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

Thank you for this reminder to keep going in between all the highs & the lows of our life 🤗❤

We have the highs & the lows in our life, & we continue to live  because life goes on ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ❤

And then between all the highs and lows, what continues to happen is called "life".✨  

୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨❤

Lmaoo this was too good not to document somewhere! 🤣😭

Sooooo the ✨wise✨ autocarrot made my "onion chopping" to "opinion shopping" in a forum post, like 8 minutes ago!😭😭😭😭

Okay, here we go: "Opinion Shopping"

How to use "opinion shopping" in a sentence?

Answer: 'Last week, I went on an opinion shopping spree at this lovely place called "family event" and hey, there's a sale going always, coupon code- "Didn't ask for Any, but got so Many". 🥰 (/sar)' 

LoveMyMoonflowers April 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lmao Sun 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 auto-carrot truly creates some of the bestesttt memories 🤣 this cracked me up sooo muchhhh 😭😭

“Didn’t ask for Any, but got so Many” 🥲🥲🥲

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hahaha I know righttt, Niibuddy?! I noticed it and I was like "huhhh what does that even meannn?!🤣😭🤣😭🤣" aurocarrot really has a brain of its own smh!🫠

Also yes xD very much 🥲 🥲 🥲 like lol!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

auto-carrot definitely has its own brain 🥲🥲🥲

amiableBunny4016 April 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

this is out of context, but do you like the red onions or the yellow/golden ones? 

@amiableBunny4016

Not too much into onions hehe, but I think the red one more. How about you, BunnBunn?😮

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ni friend doesn’t like onions at all 😛

@LoveMyMoonflowers

In no food items? :o raw onion is usually a no for me too lol but I do like some dishes that have onion as an ingredient in the curries and gravy, sauces etc, so this was hard to make a choice with haha!😄

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

As long as I can’t see the onions/feel the onions it’s fine in food 😭🥲

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Valid xD Nii friend reminds me of my friend who likes "sneaky" veggies only, where veggies aren't visible lol! Cute!😛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lmao. Ni friend has caused lots of problems at home because of my messed up taste buds lol 🥲🥲🥲💙 it’s okie though :') nvm 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aw it's okiee to have your preferences, Niibuddy, not everyone likes everything and that's totally fineeee (lol I know people we share "home" with sometimes aren't as understanding and accepting of it smh 🥺). 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Mhm 💙💙 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

same.yayyy! i like the red ones too. 😀 now i wonder why i even asked that, but bunny's personality changes every 2 minutes anyways. 

@amiableBunny4016

😂 no worries haha!

Alsooo welllll I looooveee getting to know my sweet bunny friend better so if random questions are the way to go about it, then random questions are welcome!😛

Okay, now imma ask one too! Favorite fruit? :0

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

it used to be grapes. but i've been more into  with strawberries recently 😭 lol. what about you friend?

@amiableBunny4016

Ooohhhh yummm, I kinda like most fruits there are lol but but the absolute favorite has to be Mangooooooo!🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😀 mangoooo! omg they are amazing! especially in the summerrr! 

@amiableBunny4016

Yesssss, that's the only tolerable thing about summer for me xD ooh and of course, ice creammmm!😄

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yesss! hehe xD. 😀 its literally the only thing nice about the summer and makes the heat tolerable too.

@amiableBunny4016 *high fiveeee* Bunny bean! how's the weather for you lately? It's pretty warm and getting hotter every day!😭

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

the thing is.... the weather in Britain doesnt make sense. its either really sunny at the start of the day, and then it rains for the rest of the day. or its either really rainy at the start of the day, and then for the rest of the day its sunny. or its just really really rainy. 😭

VictoriaLove7 April 6th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Opinion shopping!! (˃́ヮ˂̀ ) ❤ That's hilarious, Sunshine! 🌞❤(∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

The autocarrot 🥕 is having fun with us sometimes! 🤗❤

That is so true that in family events, there are owlways a sale for opinion shopping, & oftentimes, 'a buy one get one free' (งᐖ)ว❤

@VictoriaLove7 hehe yes.😅🤧❤

@Amiablebunny4016 

Oh goodness what an unpredictable kind of weather so one must always carry an umbrella lol, it's handy in both rainy weather and sunny weather. 😮

I wonder if it makes for a nice excuse to always blame it on the weather when you gotta be out but you dont wanna so we throw in the "but the weather seems weird, should cancel" card and it's not even an excuse because it's trueeee haha!🙈

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i wont lie to you, i dont even go out anyways. i just look out of the window to find out the weather.  😀 i've been locked in a room as a punishment for some *** and have limit on food too. 

@amiableBunny4016

Punishment to stay inside and limit on food?🥺 What-...what kind of people are there smh! *hugs you v tightttt* is this an everyday thing, Bunny?😔 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

im going to reply to this in the thread thats made for me and you to communicate, because its a little personal friend 💛

@amiableBunny4016

Yes of course, BunnBunn!🤗

sky2Ocean20 April 18th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I used this excuse too many times too 😁.