Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space ๐ŸŒป

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.๐Ÿ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.๐Ÿฅฐ

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!โค

sunisshining-sun.gif

amiableBunny4016 December 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

*whispers* shhh... Sunshine I have a little surprise for you in my space as well. You better check it out.

Anyways, thank you so much for having this little space . *I love it. * I cant wait to see more from you beautiful hooman.

hehe. Stay happy. stay strong.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 22nd, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

I love love love it, Bunny dearieee. Your thoughtfulness and love shine soooo bright! ๐Ÿฅบโค

*hugssss*

mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Hope you don't mind but I wanted to drop off alittle seasons greetings in little rattie form

_1671465620.image.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 19th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aww ofcourse not, Soul, this is too thoughtful and sweet of you. Love little Christmassy rattiees hehe! โค

One for you too! ๐Ÿค—

eating-chew.gif

mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Oh gosh ๐Ÿ˜Š so so cute! โค๏ธ looks so soft and huggable. Soul wants one!

I brought you christmas pizza ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol

pizzatl-orizaba.gif

@mytwistedsoul

Yassss "huggable" is the word.๐Ÿฅฐ *sends an extra adorable, super huggable rattie to Soul* hehe

Awww a christmas pizza ๐Ÿฅบ this is tooooo sweet, Soul, thankyouu, I love it.

Ps: I don't even wanna nom it because it's so cute Haha xD

๐Ÿ• *shares pizza with youu* ๐Ÿ•

mytwistedsoul December 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *sends more ๐Ÿ• for the extra soft cuddle creature โค๏ธ*

We can allways get more Christmas pizzas ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿฆ for dessert for sharing cute ๐Ÿ• lol

big hugs to you for being you โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 24th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

More Christmas Pizza yayy! *noms๐Ÿ• and ๐Ÿฆ* Thankyouu, Soul! *big hugs back and keeps hugging* big-bear.gif

@exulansis00 *pokes Exuuu*

amiableBunny4016 December 24th, 2022

Sunnnn.....

*hugsss*

I just wanted to..... Wish you A merry Christmas and Happy new year my friend!

christmas-sparkle.gif

YOu amazing.

hello.gif

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 24th, 2022

๐Ÿ’› @amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿ’›

Aww lovely bunny is really on a roll, hopping around sprinkling magic dust filled with kindness and love everywhere. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thankyouuuu for being so kind and loving always. It's been a true pleasure getting to know you and receiving so much love from you. ๐Ÿ’›

You are super duper loved today and everyday, okiee(?). ๐Ÿฅฐ

*keeps hugging* ๐Ÿ’›

Thankyouu for wishing me, it means a lot to me, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a year filled with all things love, kindness, support and compassion ahead. ๐Ÿฅฐ

_1671889881.image.png

amiableBunny4016 December 24th, 2022

Heyoooo, your welcome buddy. I got your back. If you fall, you can hold my hand and We can do this together! you also loved forever!!!

you-are-loved-gifkaro.gif

Yess.... thank youuuuuu.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 29th, 2022

"The way I see it, if something makes you sad when it ends, it must have been pretty wonderful when it was happening. Truth be told, I always felt it a bit lazy to just think of the world as sad, because so much of it is. Because everything ends. Everything dies. But if you step back, if you step back and look at the whole picture, if you're brave enough to allow yourself the gift of a really wide perspective, if you do that, you'll see that the end is not sad, Rebecca. It's just the start of the next incredibly beautiful thing." (This is Us) ๐Ÿ’›

(Unsure if I've shared this before lol xD love the dialogue/ quote too much!) โœจ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 29th, 2022

"No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.โ€ โ€• Haruki Murakami

Oof this one hits hard hehe. It be like that sometimes. XD

(Now I'm going to ramble a bit lolll, in my "thinking deep" hour ๐Ÿ˜›)

Forever holding onto the familiar, known feelings. โ™ก

I feel, with familiarity comes comfort but also a certain "oh I'm still stuck here" vibe, some things are harder to let go of because of the familiarity it holds for us, despite the discomfort it causes, the 'not-so-nice' experiences even, it's difficult to let them go sometimes because that's all we've ever known, even those difficult 'negative' emotions, that take so much space in our mind, that we have no space left for positive emotions, experiences, people, so what do we do? We become repulsive and push these away. *-*

Which is a very valid thing, a simple example, something as kind, pure, sweet like an appreciation or even something like a "you did good" can feel rather uncomfortable, to those that have never been said that to, or worse who have heard and become used to hearing the opposite of this one all their life.

It is valid because you cannot expect someone who's just starting school to recite a poem to you, or even sing the Alphabet at that stage, alphabet is *bizarre* to them because they don't know, aren't aware of it, aren't "familiar" with it yet.

*Yet*, yes yet, just because they don't know it now, it doesn't mean they would never know or can never learn. They can, and will, at their own pace, with lots of encouragement, support and compassion in their learning journey.

~ โ™ก ~

No wonder how many of us, are unable to let go of the past, no matter how difficult those events may have been, or how awful the feelings that came along with them were, it was what we "knew", what we know, and what we try to hold onto~ a sense of comfort with something we knew, even in an uncomfortable situation or person, or memory (sounds pretty twisted lol, but yeah, blame it on human brain xD)

~ โ™ก ~

The good thing here? We can try unlearning some of this, in our own time.

Like that kiddo starts school, trying to learn the Alphabet, we can learn to unlearn some of our past, or atleast try to remove the "comfort" factor from it.

The harsh events, the painful memories, they shouldn't have to be stored in the name of comfort, they are anything but comfortable. And you deserve to free yourself from it, to try to live without the clinging memories that hold you back always from really living your life, from being who you really are, who you want to be, or even the ones that stop you from discovering yourself without them. There's more to you than what you've been told, and you should be allowed to explore, know, and fall in love with yourself, over whatever time you need for it, and ofcourse, always at *your* pace. โค

To stepping out of the older "comfort zone"; To creating space for new and happier, healthier, better memories; To becoming more kind, more patient and more loving towards yourself and becoming familiar with the good things in life; To accepting the love and compassion you need and deserve; To healing; To growing; To becoming; To being; To living; To loving; To you! โค

amiableBunny4016 December 29th, 2022

You are truly inspirational my friend! I love you so much for everything you do! Everything you say almost heals my heart! Your right!

kurler-warner-designby-kurlz.gif

Your kindness is your strength. Your beauty. Your you. Thank you Sun. Thank you for being the sweetest most amazing person I know. Everything you said there put a smile on me!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww lovely Bunny being her kind self always! โค kisses-i-love-you.gif

Lots and lots of love and many hugs back!๐Ÿค—โค

VictoriaLove7 December 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

In all things uncertain in this world, you make all things beautiful. You bring light to everything and every heart you touch.

You are a radiant soul. You are sunshine.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 *hugs tight* Vic, *you* are beautiful!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

VictoriaLove7 January 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

And that's because, you shine on me, Sunshine ๐ŸŒž *hugs back tightly* ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 5th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 *meltsss* ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP December 30th, 2022

Hey hey lovely people, fluttering by to send some love your way! ๐Ÿฆ‹โค

_1672412661.image.png

I'm only a little away to add "can occassionally fold paper into beautiful little things" to my resume lolol! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oooh by the way, origami is so fun, join us in making cute butterflies Here (clickable). ๐Ÿฅฐ

VictoriaLove7 January 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww they're lovely. Wish I could make cute stuff like these. I made a frog ๐Ÿ˜† today, but not as cute as these butterflies.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 18th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aw thankyouuu, lovely!

It's hard to believe anything you do isn't a job well done, Vic, even so, origami is what makes you feel happy and when something makes us feel happy or relaxed~ it doesn't have to be perfect, rightttt?!โค

Besidessss, I bet the frog you made is super cute!๐Ÿฅฐ

frog-frog-love.gif

VictoriaLove7 January 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aww, thank you for your kind words, Sunshine ๐ŸŒž โค and I like the cute frog gif ๐Ÿ˜‹

So true! Origami is enjoyable and it makes us happy. I've been trying to make something else too. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

But the frog I made doesn't even look like a frog ๐Ÿ˜ (even after I drew eyes on it).

_1674039824.20230113_221754.jpg

And I thought I have a bunch of colorful origami paper, but somehow they are not really square-shaped. So, I cut them. Then I realized they are not origami paper, but just colorful note paper. ๐Ÿ˜†

_1674039852.20230118_175006.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 4th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awww it does look like a frog lol! Also maybe a hybrid version ๐Ÿธร—๐Ÿท hehe! Super cute either way, the eyes make it cuterrr!๐Ÿฅฐ

I know right, Vic?! The size of the paper is really important while origamifying lol, I realised too. :') I hope you can find some origami sheets and make more cutu art!๐Ÿค—

VictoriaLove7 February 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜„ yes yes, it is a hybrid ๐Ÿธ X ๐Ÿ–.

(I thought origamifying is a new word, then I googled it ๐Ÿ˜)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 I'll take the credit for coining the word Origamifying!๐Ÿ˜›

VictoriaLove7 February 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

๐Ÿ˜‹ Coined word: Origamifying (Sunshine, 2023)

Quote:

With amazing features comes amazing bugs. (Sunshine, 2022)

awesome-motivate.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 8th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Haha yasss!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Aww you did now! you-are.gif

VictoriaLove7 February 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Looking forward to more quotes and coined words ๐Ÿ˜‰

And yes yes, I did ๐Ÿ˜ cuz that is true, *you* are awesome โค

perfect-youre-my-kind-of-perfect.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 12th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Aww imma start quoting you too hehe.๐Ÿ˜›

This is the sweetest gif, Vic. You're all kinds of perfect, mine included also!๐Ÿฅบโค *hugs tightt*

VictoriaLove7 February 13th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes yes, quote me ๐Ÿ˜‹

Being your kind of perfect is the one I treasure the most ๐Ÿฅบโค *hugss back tighttly*โค

@NoneTheWiser Aw thankyou, Jess! ๐Ÿ’› It's good to see you! How have you been?๐Ÿ’›

I zoomed in lol, did you sketch the little adorable birdie in your profile picture?๐Ÿ˜ฎ It's amazing!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 7th, 2023

@NoneTheWiser Hehe the puffiness is very very seen lol, how adorable! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Glad you're doing well. I'm managing, thankyouu too, Jess! ๐Ÿ’›

Take careooo, lovelieees!๐Ÿค—โค

ill-be-back-before-you-know-it-be-back-in-a-jiffy.gif

dtanushree January 9th, 2023

*ding dong* there's a gift and a letter for you๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

dog-cute.gif

letter.gif

To,

My sweetestheart ๐Ÿ’–

The gift has infinite biiiiiggggg squeeshyy hugsss for you and has infinite virtual pizza ๐Ÿ• nomming coupon XD

Happy new year buddy and yayyy to our friendship- year #3.

I want you to know that my world would not have been this beautiful if I didn't meet my bestest buddy here. To be honest, I have always taken everything for granted in my life because nothing has been difficult for me to get. Everything was prepared and served in front of me. But it was only a friendship which never got so deep. This life will always thank you because you are the part of my life which is filled with the most beautiful colors and memories. I have never taken your company for granted. To understand the importance of anything in this life, I have learned from you and learned for you. I will always cherish and respect our friendship the most. Thank you dear, for filling my life with so many memories and colours. ๐Ÿค— I am lucky that this friendship of ours is for life. I hope that I always try to fill as many colors in your life as I have. My affection for you will remain like this forever.

Tanuโค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 18th, 2023

@dtanushree

Omigoshhh cutest delivery people ever haha! Am I allowed to accept the delivery *and* the ones who delivered?๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜›

sending-love-love.gif

Dearesttt Tanuuu,

To begin with, I really love this letter-style lol, we've become "pen" friends for real here now! xD

You make my day, many days and then many more days by just being *you*, even your thought makes me so happy and you might know if you're having a lot of hiccups, it is probably just me thinking of my loveliest buddy. โค

You take your cuteness level on a different one every single time haha and I'm just in so much awe always. Thankyouuuu for *always* thinking of ways to make me feel so special, and for reminding me of your special-self in the most beautiful ways, not that you need to, but the seeing you around is just recipe enough for a melted heart!

Imma need the squeeshy hugs and omg the infinite pizza coupon ๐Ÿ˜ฎ you clearly know the way to my heart! xD

I know right?! How fast time flies, it's the third year already and I'm just grateful I get to do this with you, with you by my side and forever close in my heart. ๐Ÿฅบ Couldn't have asked for anything better than this!

Awww you know you teach me gratitude. Even like in your bio, "Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." You are the bestest soul, my snow-mate for life and beyond (I remember our pact to ghost the Earthland together when we become ghosts๐Ÿ˜›).

You keep reminding me of the power gratitude holds and you continue to encourage me to feel grateful and practice more gratitude also, come what may, in life. And for that, I'm so grateful to *you*.

Smh call me selfish but I'm soooo blessed that I got to experience your friendship and love with such deep investment and care first. Other people really did miss out. I consider myself super blessed for this very reason, that "other people" doesn't include me, I got to know you, I got to be your friend, I got to love you and the absolute bestest, most yum cherry on top~ I got to be loved by you, by someone who carries so much love in her heart, and it really does feel like a blessing all in all. ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ (lmaooooooo)

You don't need to thank, Tanuuu, it's a mutually shared blessing, one that is closest to me heart and always will be. ๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm all mushy and emotional now hahaIAmCryingHelpHahaha. ๐Ÿคง

You already do buddy, you really do fill my life with sooooooo many colours, colours of friendship, colours of love, colours of care, colours of gratitude, colours of hope, colours of kindness, and literally any other sweet colour one could use in their canvas of life. I ain't no art critic, but in my eyes, this art is the most beautiful in the world! Loafff youuuu! โค

Happpyy Happy Everyday!๐Ÿค— *tight squishy hugs*

Yours only,

Sunshine ๐ŸŒž

heart-love.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 15th, 2023

"Oops! I seem to have come unplugged.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ My team are working on plugging me back in as quickly as possible. Try again later!"

Noni is my unofficial twin lol!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

amiableBunny4016 January 15th, 2023

Haha. Thanks for making me happy Sun ๐Ÿ˜Ž Noni is a very broken bot tbh. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww no thankyou needed, happy to make you happy anytime, Shining Bunny! โค

Everyone knows right?! Noni is quite something lol!๐Ÿ˜‚