Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.πŸ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.πŸ₯°

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!❀

sunisshining-sun.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 27th, 2022

@Aaravi24 Yes they are and awww I- πŸ₯Ί *cries* not even asking why you so amazing because that's an invalid question, you is not amazing, you is just *you* and that's more than simply being amazing. πŸ’–

cute-bear-cute.gif

*hugs back tightttt*

giphy.gif

mytwistedsoul September 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

happy-birthday.gif

hasher-happy-sticker.gif

May your day be filled with light, love and laughter. Happy Birthday to you dearest Sun 🌞

May all your wishes come true! ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 20th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

How so sweet, soul, many many thanks for your kind wishes, they mean a lot to me.❀

hug-heart.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

heart-gift.gif

@Angelx28 I love the bunny ❀️

This post has been deleted

@Angelx28

Omigoodness! Angel! What in the world! 😭 *hugs tightttt and keeps hugging*

Thankyouuuu for being super duper appreciative *always*, some people may miss a few instances but gosh, you definitely never miss any opportunity to make someone (everyone) feel oh-so special, with just your kind words, and lovely presence, you hold the power to make fireflies shine even brighter, and the sun feel much more warmer (pun intended, yesπŸ˜›). Typically I'd find it extra hard to say something kind/ self-appreciative lol let alone brag about anything but oof this is my moment to "brag" xD to brag about recieving so much love from someone incredibly lovely and magnificent, without even having "PM chat" that other people usually rely more on to establish bonds hehe (me too lol xD forums aren't everyone's cup of coffee, I knowwwwπŸ˜›), time to brag to be amongst such wonder-souls who never hesitate to drag me to the middle of the place and throw hearts on me from ever corner *feels loved*.

Aww and you were waiting for my birthday 😭 could you be any more sweet lol I- πŸ₯Ί This is really how I feel everytime I read something from you:

giphy.gif

You are one of the most beautiful, compassionate, considerate, empathetic and lovely people I've ever met, a dear dear friend and honestly the kind that hypes you up too much haha #CheerleaderBestieVibesOnly, thank*youu*, you make everything a whole lot better, brighter and happier truly, and same same hehe, love cupsing more because it has *you* in it. (Pun again intended ;) lol and you definitely spelled it correctly hahaha😭)

Thankyou's not enough, have a big chunk of my heart instead haha, it's pretty melted but keep it anyway. πŸ₯Ί

I absolutely loved all these images lolol, specially the bunny xD coolest bunny ever!πŸ˜›

_1664284038.image.png

Some bunny is MeBunny. πŸ₯°Love yaaaa, lovely lovely Angel. πŸ’–

Immensely grateful to you *always*. Thanks for existing, and then thanks for existing at the same time as me. πŸ€—

*still hugging*

(Bunny-apologies for a late reply, the birthday wishes were duly received and greeted well with tears of joy and a sheer surprise thought "ohgoodness how can someone be so adorable always" thoughπŸ₯ΊπŸ’–)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 10th, 2022

@Angelx28 Aww asdfghjk Angellll *heart melts* πŸ₯Ίβ€ people like *you* are even more rare then, and it just makes me more grateful to know you and be known by you, to love you and be loved by you. πŸ€— *more hugs and keeps hugging backkk tighttt*

I know the feeling hehe, you are missed around so much, but but, it's super okay to take as much time you need, we are all here and rooting for you always. ❀

How have you been? what have you been upto? hope you're taking super great care of the loveliest hooman bean aka you?🧐

bunny-bunnies.gif

Making this our official gif lol!

Loaf ya and miss ya loads, lovely Angel! You're in my thoughts so often, and I hope you're keeping well and doing all that makes you feel happy and content. πŸ’–

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 25th, 2022

"It's amazing how somethings are not meant to stay forever and yet the lessons we learn and the memories we make are forever just ours to treasure. Beautiful, ain't it?" :')

Aaravi24 September 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou beautiful β€οΈπŸ‘€πŸ₯Ί

@Aaravi24 *nomsπŸ₯Ί* πŸ˜› and

*hugs tightttt*πŸ€—β€

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 29th, 2022

You've been spotted πŸ˜› *hugs tightttt* πŸ’œ @Sia1325

sia1325 October 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *hugsssss back tighttttttt* I missed you Sun (': How are you? β™₯

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 1st, 2022

@sia1325

Aww *more hugsssss* missed you more Sia, sweet Siaaa!❀

I've been doing okay, ups and downs but eh, what's life without them haha! :P

How about youuu? ❀ How's everything been on your end? And and University? :o is sweet sia taking good care of herself?🧐 (yes lots of questions xD don't get scared lol)

sia1325 October 4th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You didn't forget our names, this is the sweetest thing ever, Sun lovely Sunn! β™₯

That's a very wise perspective towards life and I'm glad it's been okay though I hope things get better if they are still down the hill, sending strength; you got this! :')

It's going pretty well here, Sun! β™₯ University will be starting soon, pretty excited about it and I'm trying to take good care of myself, Sun? :P How about youu? (And neverrr, I could never be scared of you ;))

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 8th, 2022

@sia1325

Aye ofcourse hehe Sia sweet Siaaa, I'll nom you before you even think I'll ever forget this one.πŸ˜› *hugsss*

Aw thankyou, that's so sweet and yasss.❀

Super glad to know you're doing well, and excited about starting uni, that's huuuge Haha, being all grown up whoops. :P I hope everything goes really well.

Yay to taking good care of yourself, trying is always greaaaat. I'm trying too hehe. ❀

Looking forward to December ;)

(Aww <3)

Sending lots of hugs and cakeeee!

It's spooky season, I bet you're excited lol, watched any more horror movies recently?πŸ‘»

sia1325 October 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aw Sun lovely sun! I wouldn't even mind you nomming me in that case xD *hugsss*

Yess loll looking forward to exploring the uni lifee and all that hehe

Aw I'm so glad you are trying

And hey you remember that too? you have the besttt memory sun! πŸ˜€
Hugss and all the cakeess to you too!

I didn't unfortunately but I willl, I was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S before heheee and started an anime after thatt, how about you? Did you watch any movies recently? :p

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 18th, 2022

@sia1325

Hahaha you cutu xD

Yayy hope everything goes super duper well, cheers to uni life!❀

Ofcourse I remember smh :P *hugs backkk* *noms and shares cake with youu* weee weee

Loveeee f.r.i.e.n.d.s xD (at this point I'd add a gif from the show but the inbuilt tool seems brokenπŸ₯²) how you finding it? and ooh which anime?

I'm having a Harry Potter movie marathon again lol xD and I'm watching a new show "The good place", it's light hearted and chill hehe!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 5th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

Awww how so thoughtful and kind always, Jess. Thankyouuu for this cup full of sunshine and post full of kindness, can certainly use them often hehe. I appreciate you lots. ❀ *hugsssss* ❀

virtual-sunshine-sunshine.gif

@NoneTheWiser Jess jess jess, how's your break going? Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and hoping the break is serving you well. Please take good care of yourself, and be extra nice to yourself on days that are extra difficult to push through, you got this at all times. Big love, sunshine and hugs your way! πŸ€—β€πŸŒž

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 18th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

Awww sooo good to see you, Jess. *hugssss* πŸ’›

Omigosh me too, notifications fairies better be on our good side lol.

Aww such beautiful things hehe, ofcourse it is all coming from you, You super thoughtful, caring, giving person. πŸ’› And ofcourse me thinking of you. 😭

Aye it's a nice reminder of how unexpected things can turn out great for us sometimes, I'm so happy the break was perfectly timed, productive and you're feeling good. And weee welcome back! πŸ€—

Aww I so agree with you, anonymity is beautiful here and helps in forming even more stronger bonds, like "sure I don't know your first name or how you look or heck, even your favorite color but I know the only thing that comforts you when you're panicking, I know what hurts you, I know some of your most scary thoughts and you know that you can let them all out here with me, that you're not alone"~ ❀, indeed quite amazing to have this place where people can be exactly as they are, where vulnerability doesn't feel as awfully hard as it does irl, being away from judgments and unkind behavior. Where people (most for sure haha) really do seek to understand, acknowledge, validate and make one feel seen, heard, supported and encouraged. The shared love, compassion, hope and healing. πŸ’› I love this about 7 cups and the people here too. Thank*you* for being one of these too, who make such a massive impact on others around, you are a beautiful hooman being, and I'm *very* adamant about it.

Hehe you're welcome to share anything anytime, I love hearing anything you have to share, no sorry needed. πŸ’› Specially when it's something as beautiful and relatable as this. :P

I can feel so much gratitude in your words, Jess, truly so beautiful. I'd like to use this moment and remind you that your presence here has lit up many spaces and hearts, and is super duper cherished alsooo. πŸ’›

That might be one of the best single-line appreciations ever for me hehe, many many thanks, it really is so mutual, guess we both got impressions imprinted on each other while making them (need two hands to clap, huh? Lol).

Again, soooo happy to see you, and hear from you, Wonderful Jess. *hugs backkk* πŸ’›

baby-yoda-yoda.gif

Sunthruclouds October 5th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This space is lovely, Sun. I've been reading the quotes, poems and reminders here. It's beautiful. ❀

I think we all need a place like this, a space where we can come and relax, be reminded of all the good things. It's very uplifting. Thank you for creating this.

The sun is shining here! β˜€οΈ

@Sunthruclouds

Aww so sweet of you to say, Cloud, glad you found this space uplifting hehe, hey hey, really happy to have you here. πŸ₯° Please do feel welcomed to drop by anytime! ❀

sending-love-rainbow.gif

BlueDarkAurora October 8th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

a0ac2728739b52acf9669d3507169d8c810d822a.jpg

Make sure you rise everyday <3 :O You let people know that it'll be alright!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 13th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

Ooof gotta keep rising and shining, yes yes haha. :o

Thankyou for these sweet reminders, Aurora, it's lovely to see how you do these regular visits in the forumland, leaving so much kindness, love, warmth, one of those "someone's thinking of you, so keep going, and we'll meet soon with another reminder". Thank*youuuu* for shining always, illuminating our world with your compassionate light. It makes *a lot* of difference ya know(?). ❀_❀

Thinking of you always too, and hoping the compassion and warmth you spread all over, reaches to you also. πŸ€—

heart-melting.gif

BlueDarkAurora October 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou eeeee *-* <3<3<3

tumblr_pi27adclzM1qc4uvwo1_540.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 18th, 2022

Hehe how adorable ❀_❀

@Bluedarkaurora

_1666116937.image.png

_1666116720.image.png

BlueDarkAurora October 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou <3_<3

gatitos-pene-gatitos.gif

Haha xD how you been? @BlueDarkAurora I hope you being nice to yourself or someone is gonna be vv upset! ❀_❀

take-care-milk-and-mocha.gif

@goldenLion1121
*hugs* Anyaaaa! ❀ How you been, lovely?
goldenLion1121 October 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hi Sun! Thank you for checking in, it’s much needed! Mental health has massive dipped and I’m suffering because of it, had to go to A&E Monday night because I relapsed. Was there from 945pm to 245am in the morning, so my sleep suffered lol. I should mention Nan, GP, School and Therapist are aware. Again, thank you for checking in! How are you Sun?

@goldenLion1121

Aww you know I am a forum tag away always, okay? (When I do receive the tag, that is lol, with the tech issues, we never know smh, we try though hehe), you've been in my thoughts.❀

So very sorry mental health has been strugglesome lately, valid to relapse :( needing the A&E is scary :/ and understandable how it disrupted your sleep but I am glad you recieved the support when needed, and they all are aware good good, hopefully you have supportive people around irl too, mhm? *hugssss tight* how is you feeling now?❀

Anya remembers she's amazing, right? And that her wellbeing is super important and that little steps are okay also, for taking care of herself.

Sometimes we can simply try holding on as best as we can, and that's super enough as well. *is proud* of you always.❀

We'll be okay, okay(?). Hang in super tightly with me, right here with you.πŸ€—

I am doing okie, thankiees for asking also.❀

goldenLion1121 November 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Completely forgot you sent this to me! Thank you so much for your kind words and your ongoing support Sun! You are truly amazing. I’m always here too! I hope you are okay and well! ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 17th, 2022

@goldenLion1121 Aw that's super okay, I'm happy to see you here whenever. ❀ How have you been lately? Home yet? :o *sending hugs and happy beams*

goldenLion1121 November 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thank you for your understanding! It’s been crazy these past couple months hehe! I haven’t been too great, mental health is really struggling and school is suffering more than ever due to my mental health. Professionals haven’t been listening to me so it’s been hard to be able to get through to them. Yes! I’m home, thank god, A&E weren’t too helpful after being there for 5 hours.. I wasn’t too impressed as you could imagine! Thank you for asking! How are you? - Nia (Lion) ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP November 23rd, 2022

@goldenLion1121

Ofcourse and oh noes, that sounds awful, with the professionals not listening to you and seeming unhelpful at this time, when you need them more, I get how it makes things so much worse. :/ Did you consider trying someone else also?

Understandable how school's been suffering due to mental health struggles too, it just seems like one big combo when all of it comes together and makes things harde to tackle. Let's take a moment to pause and breathe, okie? *pauses and breathes with you*

I'm glad you're home though, and I truly hope things improve for you soon. It may be difficult not to worry too much about school, but please be assured your wellbeing comes first, it's okay to take your time and do your best to brave through these difficult days, continue taking super good care of yourself and being vv gentle and nice with yourself, okie(?). I believe in you and am rooting for you! ❀

I'm doing okay-okay xD busy on and off hehe, managing overall (or trying to lol), thankiees for asking too. <3

A tag away always, mhm?

*sending comfy feel-better-soon hugs*

goldenLion1121 November 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

aww Sun! Omg, you are the sweetest. Thank you so much!

Of course, I do truly really hope you are okay ❀️

- Nia :)

goldenLion1121 October 13th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*hugs* to you too!

dtanushree October 16th, 2022

πŸ’Œ

🐌 πŸ“¬ Is here for sun ❀️

Deer sweetest friend Sun,

By the time you'll receive this letter many days have been passed as I am writing this letter since your birthday. How have you been? I am doing good but whenever we interact in forums I feel better.

I was wondering if you're taking good care of yourself and spending time to do everything you must in your life. Your buddy is always rooting for you and loves to see you working so hard.

I never asked this question to you.. have you ever had pets? And idk if you know that there's something called a "virtual pet". I'd like to have a virtual dinosaur as my pet. :P

It rains here during the festival season. I enjoy rainy season a lot. Winter season is also my favourite. I think we'd both like to hibernate during winters lol. XD

Buddyyy I am excited about BiggBoss lol! Are you watching it this year? Abdu is so cute hehe and this year's BB gonna rock. I know this show is super controversial but i love watching it hahaha. I like watching them fight πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ Maybe I'm weird but I like it yess.

So, I tried a different brand coffee today and it was good. I'm curious to know that you really like black kaapii?πŸ₯Ί

I'm working as a primary teacher from this week. The kids are cute, kind and naughty. It's a hectic work to be honest lol. But I love to spend time with them. It's hectic to work and study but I'll manage eventually.

As long as I have my sunshine nothing really bothers me for a long time hehe. I try to remember how sunshine works with so many people on cups and still shines brightly. I remember how you don't forget to be kind to everyone around you. I'll be kind and shower more love to the kids so that they know that I am not an annoyed Cat πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ I'm saying it because I feel super tired and exhausted when I try to manage everything at school.

Sends lottttsss of love and strength to my sunshine. Hope you feel it asap!

Sings *you're my sunshine* πŸ€—πŸ€—

A few days ago, you asked me about the movie - The Secrets of Dumbledore. It's super good!! There's a penguin in this movie named Teddy, who has the habit of stealing shiny things and I love this cute little penguin lol. The storyline is very impressive. But there are some confusing things as well. Like, there's one character named Credence whom I thought to be from the bloodline of Snape's family lol. They look exactly same! XD The story revolves around Albus Dumbledore and Grindelwald. I found Dumbledore's character very interesting and different from what we have seen Dumbledore in Harry Potter movie series. It is impressive how a person changes as the time passes by. I'm sure you'd like the story. :) I'll definitely suggest you to watch it.

❀️🌟❀️

Tanu.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP October 23rd, 2022

@dtanushree lol a snail mail xD love this haha! Thankyouuu, Tanuuu *deer*. :P ❀

My snail is like me lol, too slow xD will reach ze mailbox soonish. *hugs tighttttt* πŸ€—β€

milk-and-mocha-hug.gif