Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space 📌 - jennysunrise8

jennysunrise8 November 5th, 2019

Hi everyone im moving my feed here .... follow " by clicking subscribe above , like and share anything i put here on your own feed thread and feel free to comment on anything i put here also 🌹

easier than i thought to copy and transfer your feed highlight what want to copy ... click copy ... come here and start a thread ... tap and hold down where you write ... the word paste will pop up and paste ( delete anything you accidentally copied ) and its that simple

below is my actual feed and hopefully we will all see this or something like it again in the future ! 🌞

----------------------------------------------------------------🌼🌾🌿🌈🌸🌺🍃🌼---------------------------------------------------------------------

sparklesinthewater
Mon Nov 4, 2019 7:12 PM

https://youtu.be/RiSQ_fpbsTc

Reposted by@jennysunrise8

calmsoulmeet
Mon Nov 4, 2019 1:36 PM

Must read :

#7cups #depression #quotes #life #strength #healing

Iara
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:57 AM

#MotivationalQuote #Toxic #GetValidated #SelfCompassion

Reposted by@Smokeinbabylon12 I am the toxic person I only wish I could be forgiven

Reposted by@themainjane

Reposted by@Dawn04

Reposted by@tidyJar6514

Reposted by@Aryore

Reposted by@awesomeVision52

Reposted by@lazyKatz

Reposted by@cristiana33

jennysunrise8
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:58 AM

jennysunrise8
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:11 AM

A little poem on life

Sharing a little something I had written couple of years back :

No matter what happens with you,

Life will go, on and on,

Until that point, when you fully pay your due,

During this journey, you will meet many,

Make sure you hang on to those, who are worth every penny,

You will come across people who might burst your bubble,

Leaving you in all sorts of trouble,

Try to forgive them, for all their pains and lies,

Think of meeting them, as a blessing in disguise,

During this journey, people will come and go,

Don't let their absence extinguish your lustrous glow,

You might meet challenges and hurdles in plenty,

Amidst them, try to see the glass as half full rather than half empty,

Try to take the road less taken, even if it leaves you in cold sweat,

For, that will ensure you die with no regret,

Try to enjoy the journey without fretting about the finish,

For, no matter how bad days are, they too will diminish.

- calmsoulmeet

https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/7CupsofTeaLiteraturePOETRY_268/Alittlepoemonlife_210728/

#life

Reposted by@sparklesinthewater This one I always want to keep...

calmsoulmeet
Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:34 AM

#7cups #depression #quotes #life #strength #healing

RarelyCharlie
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:50 AM

People are just as wonderful as sunsets if I can let them be... When I look at a sunset, I dont find myself saying, "Soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner"… I dont try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds.

Carl R. Rogers, Freedom to Learn, 1969

Reposted by@electricPoetry61

Reposted by@IcyWinter

Reposted by@NoneTheWiser

Reposted by@intelligentWheel627

Reposted by@StormySmiles17

feelitinyourbones
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 AM

Sometimes, some of us just get the need to write a question mark into the sand...

intelligentstar688
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:07 AM

Quote on bipolar - When the world says, Give up, Hope whispers, Try it one more time.

#7cups #mentalhealth #life #quotes #healing #recovery #strength #depression #anxiety #bipolar

Reposted by@gigantLight48

Reposted by@intelligentWheel627

Reposted by@bestVase7265

Reposted by@feelitinyourbones Yes, try it one more time...

Reposted by@humorousDay8793 Life summed-up in 3 words - it goes on

Reposted by@IcyWinter

xelimious
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:55 PM

The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings, for it destroys the world in which you live.

girlonmars
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:20 PM

What is your favourite quote(s)? This has to be mine, it's so simple yet so beautiful. I like to write down a different quote each week on my weekly planner. I keep this on my bedside table so its one of the first things I see each morning. I hope everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. ♡
#7cups #selfesteem #mindfulness #quote #positivity #happiness #selfcare #strength #selflove

Reposted by@jennysunrise8 new day new beginning <3

Reposted by@glassmarble

Reposted by@Zulegirl "This Too Shall Pass." is a quote I have on my door in my room.

Heather225
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:51 AM

5 ways to beat loneliness

1. First, dont isolate yourself – When youre feeling lonely it is hard to go out and be with others who seem to be OK, and dont really notice how lonely you feel. But putting up a wall and withdrawing from your friends will only intensify that sense of loneliness, and will further undermine your self-esteem.

2. Second, keep yourself busy – Do things that you normally enjoy with others. For example, listening to a band or maybe going to watch a game … or you could always try something thats new, but interests you! That would allow you to connect in a non-threatening way … as it takes the focus off talking, and off you.

3. Third, be kind to yourself - Its likely that you regularly beat yourself up, criticise yourself and are unrealistic in the kinds of expectations that you have for yourself. So what, if it goes wrong? You can always try again – just learn what you can from the experience. And notice your successes and the times when it goes well. Its likely that this happens a lot more than you think!

4. Fourth, recognise that we ALL battle loneliness at times - Youre not some kind of freak – its actually quite normal. It something weve all known and understand.

5. Fifth, talk to someone you like and trust – It can really help to talk about your feelings with a family member, a friend or counsellor. It relieves some of the painful sense of isolation – and help to get your life back in perspective again.

Reposted by@jennysunrise8 think about what your doing and then you can change it we are more powerful than we think we are <3

Reposted by@CrickettheSilent

Reposted by@MayaRoseBird5656

Reposted by@blissedNblessed

Reposted by@Rivercat22

Reposted by@bestVase7265

Reposted by@Erato

RarelyCharlie
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:35 AM

Solution-Focused Therapy
An unofficial guide

Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT) is a widely used method for solving life's problems. This unofficial guide is written for listeners at 7 Cups, but anyone can read it.

SFT is not very suitable for self-help, so the guide is not written as a self-help guide.

Listeners should not normally try to solve members' problems or provide therapy at 7 Cups. Our professional therapists at 7 Cups are in a much better position to do these things.

However, 7 Cups already has a guide to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and various guides like the Depression guide and the Anxiety guide incorporate techniques from Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). This new and unofficial guide complements those 7 Cups guides with information about another well known approach to therapy.

You can read it here:

Solution-Focused Therapy

Reposted by@sunDog64

Reposted by@amiablePeace77 thanks a lot

Reposted by@usefulFlamingo12

Reposted by@Chiaroscuro1

Reposted by@wizeakre Thank you!

Reposted by@themainjane

RarelyCharlie
Fri Nov 2, 2018 9:51 AM

Chats about suicide
A guide for listeners

This unofficial guide for listeners provides information about chats involving non-emergency suicidal thoughts, including some brief examples.

Part I of the guide contains general information for all listeners, and it's intended not to be too upsetting or triggering. Part II is optional, and it contains some more specific information that some listeners might find upsetting or triggering. Although the guide was written for listeners, anyone can read it.

Here's the link: Suicide

This guide was written as a result of some forum discussions in several places, one of which is this thread.

To discuss issues raised by the guide, please contribute to that thread or start a new one. To provide technical or other feedback, feel free to message me.

enlightenedHat-tip to @jennysunrise8 for providing inspiration and for reviewing a draft version of this guide.

Reposted by@jennysunrise8 thoughts are not actions! this needs to be in new listener training until then i hope many repost it great job charlie!

Reposted by@Emily619

jennysunrise8
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:32 AM

" We have a system that devastates some of the people we most wish to support , and at the same time barely inconveniences the people we most wish to exclude . "

- RarelyCharlie

June 29 2017

Reposted by@HannahDawnBeautifulButterfly

RarelyCharlie
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:26 AM

Search for profiles
(even members' profiles)

At 7 Cups you can search for listeners' and therapists' profiles on the Browse Listeners page. You can also search for therapists' profiles on the Search Therapists page. To search for members' profiles you can use any Internet search engine.

For an easy way to search all 7 Cups profiles in one place, you can use this custom Google search:

Search for profiles

For example, to search for members whose profiles mention yoga, choose Members only,

Reposted by@jennysunrise8 a very quick all in one custom search tool for ALL profiles on 7cups !

Reposted by@amadel

Reposted by@themainjane

tinugeorge
Wed Aug 8, 2018 11:54 AM

Reposted by@rebecca947

Reposted by@GuardianAngel77

Reposted by@KazzyL

Reposted by@AshieFlashie

Reposted by@Chiaroscuro1

Reposted by@blissedNblessed

Reposted by@HeyItsRoo

Reposted by@paidir

Reposted by@MusicCandyBrilliant! Love the power of wordcraft.

Reposted by@Amazinglyfreshrainfall

Reposted by@ClassicalMeThis is cool, only true read the correct way in my case,but still pretty cool

Reposted by@LittleLotte

Reposted by@conscientiousPineapple1782

Reposted by@originalLove71

Reposted by@wonderfulHart1330

Reposted by@joyfulFern35

jennysunrise8 OP December 3rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul omg thank you so much this made my morning and you posted it last night too so i would see it first thing when i got on here you are so amazing and im so glad to have you as a friend and have you in my life ❤️

mytwistedsoul December 3rd, 2022

@jennysunrise8 You're welcome! 😊 I tried to get it close to midnight but realized when I posted it there was 20 minutes to go lol 😁

I hope you had an awesome day and did what ever your heart desired 😊 ❤️

Thank you for being you and for being such a wonderful friend ❤️😊

PatienceImpatiens December 3rd, 2022

@jennysunrise8 Lots of interesting and helpful information here. Thank you for posting.

CalmRosebud December 3rd, 2022

@jennysunrise8 Resources on here are very helpful.

Also, Happy Birthday!

jennysunrise8 OP December 3rd, 2022

@CalmRosebud @PatienceImpatiens thank you :) you can both post here anytime and add to this thread anything you want to thats what this thread was meat for i made this place for anyone to share anything they find on 7cups or anywhere online - the beginning might be kind of confusing but there used to be a feed here on 7cups where people could share things they found that they liked it was very much like twitter only the people who followed you would see what you shared that was taken down but before it was i copied everything on mine and decided to create a thread and put it here so anytime you want to post something and dont know where to post it you can always just put it here <3

Thanks Jenny! I worked through some of the exercises and they were very helpful! Anyway, enjoy your birthday to the fullest!!!!!

mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2022

@jennysunrise8 Hey Jenny :) Just wanted to drop off a Christmas rattie and wish you a Merry Christmas! ❤️

_1671460197.image.png

jennysunrise8 OP December 19th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul thank you soul ❤️ i hope every day this week before christmas is a good one for you all and the time is just spent on things that make you feel good you all deserve that

mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2022

@jennysunrise8 You're welcome! 😊 Thank you! I hope the days before are good for you too and you take time to relax and just enjoy life ❤️ ❤️

jennysunrise8 OP December 22nd, 2022

I just found this and wanted to share this here its a beautiful dedication that was created for everyone here on 7cups My gift to the entire 7cups community

and you can read about the meaning and story behind its creation here the meaning behind the dedication to everyone on 7cups

I hope everyone who reads this has a great Christmas surrounded by loved ones even if thats only here on 7cups ❤️ 🎄

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 22nd, 2022

@jennysunrise8

Thank you for trying to spread this gift

jennysunrise8 OP December 22nd, 2022

@Iamwhoiamwhoami i love what you created and happy to share it if you feel like it you can drop anything here if you have no other place for it this is what i made this thread for just everyone to share whatever they see here and in the spirit of that old thread that existed and hopefully will come back again i think it will come back again - i give this a heart so you know dont be discouraged just keep on

Iamwhoiamwhoami December 22nd, 2022

@jennysunrise8

Thank you for being so kind. I will probably try and keep as much of my ramblings on my ramblings thread . I keep my negativity in one small section. The main reason is that with my brain flickering off and on I use this community starting with my threads to try and regroup my thoughts and get back to reality..

Thank you for everything.

jennysunrise8 OP December 31st, 2022

@jennysunrise8 i have a strange question

sunshinegiraffe123 January 3rd, 2023

@jennysunrise8

Happy 2023 Jenny

jennysunrise8 OP January 3rd, 2023

@sunshinegiraffe123 hey sun Happy New year !! hope your first 3 pages in this new book in your life were good just keep in mind you can make decisions on every page and you decide what happens at least what you do and the decisions you make and dont forget you can message me :D

sunshinegiraffe123 September 17th, 2023

@jennysunrise8

Jenny?

jennysunrise8 OP September 17th, 2023

@sunshinegiraffe123 hi sun how are you doing?

sunshinegiraffe123 September 19th, 2023

@jennysunrise8

Im okay.. but can we message soon?

jennysunrise8 OP September 19th, 2023

@sunshinegiraffe123 sure ill message you

mytwistedsoul August 19th, 2023

@jennysunrise8 It took me forever to find this space holy cow! Guess I just wanted to say hey ❤️ I'm aware of the other conversation and I didn't want to disturb it. I hope you're not upset that I haven't talked to you for awhile. I'm not even sure when the last time was tbh. Time has been so weird

Thank you for talking with him. For being so kind and gentle with what you say. You're a wonderful friend Jenny ❤️

jennysunrise8 OP August 19th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul hey soul nice to hear from you i was wondering what you were up to no of course im not upset i know you have a lot going on right now and also going through some sad anniversaries now and coming up soon but you will get through it you can always write me here anytime and try not to worry you worry too much <3 ;)

mytwistedsoul December 4th, 2023

@jennysunrise8 

happy-birthday-celebration.gif

This pup has to run because we almost forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday! 😯 I hope you had a good day with lots of goodies and cake 🎂

Sending you the biggest of birthday hugs! ❤️❤️🥳🎈Lots of love to you Jenny ❤️ Happy Birthday!!!

jennysunrise8 OP December 4th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul     thank you soul your the sweetest ❤️ I did have a great birthday I got new slippers that are so soft inside and new coffee mug that's real cute and more so it was just a good day 

mytwistedsoul December 5th, 2023

@jennysunrise8 You're welcome ❤️ I'm glad you had a good day 🙂 new slippers and a new coffee mug sounds like two of the most perfect gifts! Especially with winter just around the corner ❤️

sunshinegiraffe123 December 28th, 2023

@jennysunrise8

Merry Late Christmas

jennysunrise8 OP December 28th, 2023

@sunshinegiraffe123 thank you sun hope you had a good Christmas