Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

unassumingEyes OP June 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers we checked in an airport once in a connecting flight in dubai i think? Suuuper expensive xD besides, I'm too scared on planes to sleep. Nervous energy xD 

Mom and dad: she'll stop being afraid as she grows older

Me, at 16, being a nervous mess in the plane: 

@unassumingEyes

@_@ my brother once said being in a plane is basically being in a giant flying tube. i'll add to that and say it’s being in a giant flying tube full of people you don’t know, everyone's sleep deprived and the food served is terrible (it’s worse if you have to pay for it *smh*) 

@LoveMyMoonflowers (for a second i was like wasnt nadia the one with a brother before i remembered that it is infact possible for people other than nadia to have brothers xD) 

Also! Accurate description! Add the part where the person sitting infront of you moves their seat back just enough to make you uncomfortable but not enough for you to have the confidence to tell the person ahead to give you some space xD this always happens to me xD 

@unassumingEyes

(hehe that’s okie. i have a brother too yeah hehe…) 

omg! so true 😭 ugh 😭 that literally always happens to me too, i know what you mean :( whenever that happened to me as a little girl i was ok with asking my mom/dad to ask the person in front to change it up. but now that im a teenager asking for that kind of just feels weird 😅 talking to people idk? no, please, no. we just deal with it 😭 :( 

Yall seen the new cups update?

Cupsdate xD 

Anyways- 

I kinda like it lol xD 

This is one of the rare times I'm on cups after 10pm and it's so...

Empty

Quiet

Like the mornings...

@LoveMyMoonflowers okayy 10.40 gotta go 🩷 rush time 💀 tcc byee 🩷 goodnight 💕💕

@unassumingEyes

*sending good vibes* oh no not rush hours :( too many people! 😕 i hope you'll have a safe trip though eyes bean, you’ve got this 🩷🩷

At the airport ✨️✨️✨️ its 2.30 am we're so early 💀 waiting for boarding around 3am but take off will be at 4am 💀

This is so weird its 2.40 am 💀 also how are the same ppl who were on all day still on cups 💀 i just got an idea on how bad every1s sleep schedule is*

*taking into account the timezome differences 

unassumingEyes OP June 8th

Reached 🩷

@unassumingEyes

i hope your flight was ok eyes 💜💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers slightly terrifying because of turbulence, but okay xd 

@unassumingEyes

i understand that :( 

I told mom i have more energy at nighr and she was like ✨️no✨️ 💀 shes like thats a myth and a lie and its not possible for anyone to be more energetic at night because God put a "natural clock" in us so that we're energetic at daytime and tired at night and im like ok, maybe its not "natural" but it developed and she was like no and im like well it happened smhow i hv more energy at night and she said no again and glared at me :0 

Just

No? 💀

@unassumingEyes

bruh what @_@ it sounds like she can’t accept it :') :') 

@LoveMyMoonflowers she doesn't accept it (me) at all

@unassumingEyes

i understand :( *sending hugs if okay* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* 

@iloveyouxx @LoveMyMoonflowers @justmeeva I'm here if yall ever need to talk or anything oki? No need to respond but know that I'm here for you ❤️

@unassumingEyes

💜💜💜

justmeeva June 9th

@unassumingEyes 

here for you too eyes friend 💗💕

unassumingEyes OP June 9th

@justmeeva mhm I know ❤️

Brain: energetic, wants to do SMH

Body: exhausted 

Head: aching xD 

Ughhhhhhh I wanna do smth xd

Also. How do u turn autocorrect off because come o n this is so annoying

I'm so. Tired. Nd I actually mean physically this time xD (no autocorrecti want it so nd not "and" so go away)

My eyes are barely open but mom advised me against sleeping 🥱

I am more awake now xD tired but awake xD

@iloveyouxx

this is gonna sound selfish nd u absolutely don't have to respond but are u mad at me? It's just its been almost a week and idk- 

unassumingEyes OP June 10th

I was going to say I don't feel like myself but what do I know about myself?

Need to watch myself today. Can't do smth dumb

Sr convo reminds me lol I got checked for braces but the dentist said to wait a few months

Why  both tcr and sr triggering?!

As a rs I shld do smth but not today 💀

Nonono don't conflict I don't hv rs strength today

Oh cmon

*** made me leave the brackets too I don't want to *** exist right now so get it together! 

LoveMyMoonflowers June 10th

@unassumingEyes

friend you don’t have to be in the room if it’s triggering or upsetting 💜💜 you might be an RS but if you can’t be there right now then it’s okie… 🥺 your important too lovely friend 

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

I'm tired I'm dumb I worry and I need ppl. That makes no sense but that's my reasoning 

LoveMyMoonflowers June 10th

@unassumingEyes

*offers hugs* 💜💜 i wrote a long note but deleted it because idk, i don’t want to misunderstand you or anything. :') i’m sending the biggest hugs your way lovely 💜💜💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* thank you ❤️

Mood swings dont know why

i got random energy earlier went and dusted the house made the beds cleaned the shoe cabinet and did a few pages of chem and now thats over im just like “…”