Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

unassumingEyes OP June 6th

My day:

wake up at 10am 

see msgs from listener and go all “dljdjhhjd” mentally because she’s nice

Eat food 

say bye to mom as she leaves for sm works and stuff

Cups for an hour

start packing for the traveling

realize grandmother fell asleep

wash the dishes

clean the kitchen

cups

cups

cups

cups

cup-

It hurts but its not my pain 

Maybe I shldnt be a mom  

I dont like today 

Pain is a welcome distraction 

@unassumingEyes I just punched myself xD 

🫠

I got real upset nd tired today sis was worried I'm sick but m not 

So, ew existence 

Tw mom is extremely anti LGBTQ 

@unassumingEyes

my parents are too… :') 

eyeesssss🩷 (ouh btw eyes friends if you’re reading this I hope this isn’t uncomfy💜I won’t post here too often at all. so don’t worry💜) 

eyes I was thinking of a funny story to tell you :p because I know you’re having a bad day🩷and by the time you’d read this you might feel worse- I really hope you don’t. but if you do I was thinking of something that’d make you feel better. and I couldn’t think of anything :0 (my life is very plain and I couldn’t recall any funny stories :p I can’t look up any now-) smh. I’m really blank on ideas right now🩷

but I’ll try <3

the bunny with the blue eyes is so gorgeous <3 idk where that one is hehe but you’ll find it💜the random hoodies btw- those were just :p some very random cute hoodies I found in my camera roll :p and looking at them makes me happy hehe so🩷the rest of my camera roll is very interesting :D honestly those were all already there in my photos💕I hope they can do something🩷?

( ;-; okay well after the link loaded it only put 20 photos. bcause that’s the limit. but I put 79 photos. I know it’s alot but it was such a good list of photos :’)🩷smh I’m kinda disappointed :p💜I’m honestly a bit sleepy now🩷but but eyes :0💕I’m gonna sleep now :0💕then I’m gonna wake up and look for a website that works with 79 photos :0 I’m sure it exists :0 it just needs to be discovered :0💖

I’ll try to get them before you’re next online💗and I’m actually getting very sleepy at this point haha xD💗take care eyes💗ily<3 

@cathugsandharmony

😭eyes😭you might wake up soon and I did find a website- it was for photo links of unlimited photos and that was perfect😭💕but then when I got the link and checked it made the quality was horrible :')💜and it also like- I put each of the now 75 photos in order in that link- the order was so it kinda..keeps getting better🩷? and I put the best best photos at the very end so tha5 by the end of that you’d definitely be smiling :')🩷but then the website just put them all in order of my camera roll :')💜and it’s also all just zoomed out and if you want to zoom in you have to click on it a bunch of times but then you can only see one photo and you can’t scroll. you’d have to zoom out again and do it for all 75 just to see the same pixelated blurry low quality photo you saw zoomed out :')💜

and now I have to leave for school in around 20 minutes >:😞I know it might sound like alot but I’m barely even ready. I genuinely woke up and started asking chatgpt for websites :')🩷not even my bag is packed💜I’m so sorry tho🩷it’s just too late at this point :')💜I’m so sorry🩷

im gonna hope that you’re okay atleast🩷I’m sorry I’m rushing😞💜

here’s one of the photos before I leave hehe <3

img-7635_1717728727.jpeg

@cathugsandharmony

and it made the quality so horrible* smh.<3 d:

@cathugsandharmony

or maybe it was and it made the quality just horrible* :0 okay yeah I’m talking too much🩷take care everyone🩷

unassumingEyes OP June 7th

@cathugsandharmony the cat is so cute :p and I absolutely appreciate the effort sdkdjfb 💓 altho omg that was alot of photos u hv xD ur so thoughtful fr xD 

I thought u wldnt hv school on Fridays? 🙃 what's ur school week lol it's so confusing :0

@unassumingEyes

(i know🩷oh I have a ton of photos xD hold on let me check xD I have 700 and something photos :p💜

oh nono here it’s monday to friday and weekends are saturday and sunday :0💖

how did I get so many upvotes :') your group thing is so cute and sweet💕) (I’m talking in brackets bcos :p I assume it’s less invading :p I won’t talk here too much don’t worry💜thankyou for being so kind to me here tho💕)

@cathugsandharmony

(U dont have to talk in brackets :p

I told u my frnds are amazing xD [dw guys thats all i said xD hugs for everyone reading this :p]

700 :000 

Oh that makes sense xD ok so tmrrw u hv no school thats nice :p) 

@unassumingEyes

*smh eyes* i’m not amazing lol you are 💗💗 

@LoveMyMoonflowers we are all amazing 🤩 you more tho 🤭

@unassumingEyes

no-u-no-you.gif

to eyes' internet: it’s a gif of a mouse saying “no you” 

in case the gif doesn’t load *smh eyes' internet*

img-1557_1717781077.jpeg

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

Awwwwww cute xD 

(But no u xD) 

@unassumingEyes

no you D: /lh

@LoveMyMoonflowers @unassumingEyes 

i think you’re both amazing🩷

no wait-

@LoveMyMoonflowers @unassumingEyes @iloveyouxx @justmeeva

i think you’re all amazing💕💖💖

justmeeva June 9th

@cathugsandharmony 

from the couple messages i’ve seen from you here, i’m pretty confident to say, you’re an amazing person aswell 🩷🩷

@unassumingEyes

(it’s okay I can💗but I think I interrupted your other convo >:😞💕

yeah that is all you said💕you said (from what I remember) "I have a forum called in the corner and I have 3 amazing friends there that are always there to listen to me (something idk I forgot this word:p)" well it wasnt like that but it basically meant that xD different words maybe🩷

see guysss :0 the eyes never lies😁wait no.."the truth only lies in the eyes" XD💖your friends really are amazing🩷I have a random question but tell me if it’s okay to ask🩷

mhmhm :00 is that a lot :0 I have some really random photos tho. like I have a some pictures of different lighting of a big Cheeto next to an average sized Cheeto xD💖

yeah and you have summer break yayyy💗how long is yours :0? our summer break is just :p 2 months. 8 weeks. I’m not sure it just feels really short to me🩷)

unassumingEyes OP June 10th

@cathugsandharmony summer break is till like end of August :p

Yea that's pretty much what I said xD 

U can ask ur random question ❤️

My reply is short cuz I feel quiet rn xD sorry-

@iloveyouxx 

hi nadia :p no pressure to reply ♥️ but I'm missing you ❤️ lots of love and hugs if oki 💓

@unassumingEyes

missing her too 💜💜💜

Travelling from 11pm tonight ppl 💓 take care frnds and remember that I love you all (no forgetting!) I'll pop in cups whenever it's possible promise 💓

Because mom and sis can never assume something positive about someone. Honestly I say the line "Assume the best, prepare for the worst" several times in my life but nope! They will assume the worst about people! Like ???? 

Im tired and its 1.46pm 

At around 3-4pm aunt + family will cm 

And then 11pm we leave and reach airport at 1am 

And flight at 4am

And im already tired 💀

@unassumingEyes

ugh i've done those kinds of trips before. leaving the house at 11 pm, getting to the airport in the freaking middle of the night and flying early in the morning… they even serve breakfast sometimes at 3 or 4 am. 😭 last month (may) when i went to the US, they literally served us two lunches on the plane to get there…. one lunch for while we were flying over Asia/Europe and another lunch for when we reached North America 😭😭 

@LoveMyMoonflowers yeah but the lunches are just 💀 omg 💀 they taste awful 💀 i had a connecting flight once in the first they gave us rice and i got nauseous 💀 and the second they gave scrambled eggs and i ate that and the nausea went away 💀 it was so weird xD 

@unassumingEyes

ugh… honestly. the food is never good. well - maybe not never… it's rarely good. :') and yeah i hear you about the nausea :( i know what you mean. :') 

i’m not sure what time it is where you live eyes bean, but i hope you have a safe trip 💜💜 take care of yourself. 💜 @unassumingEyes 

@LoveMyMoonflowers it's 10.17 pm here xD and we'll be heading out at 11.30. I am. So. Tired. xD and I still can't sleep because of the late night flight 💀 

Thank you 💓💓 

@unassumingEyes

awww :( do you have one of those pillows… idk what they are called honestly, but i always see everyone with those and they use them whilst trying to sleep in the plane. like this…

img-1556_1717780886.jpeg

travel pillows! they’re called travel pillows i’m so dumb 😀 do you have one of these? idk i don’t think we can ever really sleep well on planes but this kinda helps. i hope you’ll be able to catch up on your sleep if you don’t get much in the plane 💜💜 sending hugs if okie 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* we've been looking for those (we call em neck pillows what's a "travel" pillow 💀) but they're costly *everywhere* xD 

@unassumingEyes

(dw my family calls them “neck pillows” too or they just refer to them as “this” or “that” but for me they never had a name until now. 🤣) 

aww no friend im sorry :( honestly like i said before i don’t think… planes are the best place to sleep lol, even with these travel pillows/neck pillows it’s still not the greatest in an economy class seat. :') but it is better tbh. sometimes we can buy them at the airport, but they'd probably be a bit more expensive there tbh 😕 we bought one at the airport once and it was expensive but we needed an extra one so we got it anyways :')