Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

@iloveyouxx

yep. hope is an admin and glen is the founder of cups (technically also an admin, i think)

unassumingEyes OP May 30th

@LoveMyMoonflowers @iloveyouxx i knowww thats why im freaking 💃💃💃 

(smh now nadias poems deserve to be seen too- )

@unassumingEyes

(we can poke the forums 🥺 idk 🤔)

unassumingEyes OP May 29th

@unassumingEyes me trying to act like a sane human being: its not a big deal its just a nice compliment from a nice person

My brain reminding me who that person is: 

Me: loses all sanity again xD 

I feel so flattered and at the same time confused because. Mom. Would. Call. This. Dramatic. And. Get. Upset. And teenies liking it makes sense cause i feel like teens understand each other better xD but adults. Adults. Actually smart adults. Adults i think are great people. Those adults. Liking it. What- 

Smh nadia frnd poofed after pointing _that_ out to me shfhjdgd im over here like 

*eeeeeeeee* 

Oof im ridiculous xD 

iloveyouxx May 29th

@unassumingEyes

im back :D🩷

Oki gonna try to sleep soon so will poof gn lovelies ❤️

@unassumingEyes

sleep well eyes buddy 💜

*hmm* 

@unassumingEyes

hmm 🤔 *me wondering what eyes bean is thinking*

@LoveMyMoonflowers i dont remember xD 

@unassumingEyes

aww that’s okie lol 

In a bad mood. 

What if i just *poof* 

Dont cry dont cry dont cry 

@unassumingEyes

*offers hugs* im an hour late but is you okie eyes bean? 🥺 what happened? :( 

unassumingEyes OP May 31st

@LoveMyMoonflowers im okie now. Kinda. Almost xD *hugs* it was nothing just mom

@unassumingEyes

:') the fact that your mom makes you cry... 😞 *big hugs* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* 

Ok um. 

✨um✨ 

oof too many thoughts to process 

On one side im worrying for an irl friend, on another side im thinking bout my late grandfather(s), on another side im feeling like a disappointment and on the last side, im trying to process my thoughts about mom and me

my brain is like : 🪦

My irl frnd was being...off. her texting style just changed suddenly. No hearts, no nicknames. Lots of fullstops. Short, quick answers. Stickers potraying frustration/annoyance. Nothing big but nothing small. It was bugging me- just the general feeling of smth is wrong. So i asked her straight up- "u okay? Smth feels off" she focused on the second part of my msg, asking me whats wrong, whats worrying me etc and telling me i cn always talk to her. I ended up convincing her that im fine 

Its only later i realized she never answered the "u okay?" Part. 

And now im worried even more 

Ok so. My sis got her exam results back. And now everyones making comments about me. How only my result is left.

Itll come in like july probably but 

*no thank u* 

Most indians ive met are nice. Understanding. They dont treat every pakistani as an enemy.

Most. 

Why is there always too many thoughts 

Ok bud u trying to make convo with me thats alright only u said sm pretty not nice things bout my country so u know, i kinda  dont want to talk to you? 

@unassumingEyes

i popped into sr and saw what happened and now im like ????? :') 

i think… some people don’t really think before they say stuff. they just say it without having empathy for the people on the other side :/ 

@LoveMyMoonflowers yeah :/ i went there with a million thoughts already now i have a million-and-two thoughts xD 

@unassumingEyes

It's sad how we come on here drained and we need support and just… hugs. and a listening ear, sometimes. other times we just need someone kind to sit with us in silence. 

but we come on here… and some people are mean to us and say some… careless things. :/ And does it make things better? Nope 😀

so we end up feeling worse… 😔 *Hugs for you* 🩷 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* u said it all as it is 🩷

@unassumingEyes

*big hugs* 🩷

eyes this is why we all need ice cream brains 🤔 people might be kinder then… :') 

*to nadia and eva - i’m referring to a conversation eyes and i had/are having in SR so that’s why saying ice cream brains doesn’t make sense right now* ✨ 

@LoveMyMoonflowers yeahh thats tru :p icecream brains to save the day 

@unassumingEyes

step 1: 

brain-taking-out.gif

step 2: 

ice-cream-cone.gif

homer-brain.gif

i posted this and then i realised… 

your internet. 

😭 i wish you could see it :( 

@LoveMyMoonflowers dw seeing the gif names is always interesting. Step 1 gif said brain-taking-out. Now thats a good name xD 

@unassumingEyes

yes but… 😭😭😅

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* u said it all as it is 🩷

Tw My sisters college is a mess. Mmm students hv been fainting cause no ac but teachers staff rooms etc have acs so theyre going to boycott class but its possible that teachers will cut everyones attendance down and u need a specific percentage of attendance to pass the year so its risky but they cnt do nothing cuz so many students fainting its a mess

Tw

All eyes on Rafah 

(Watch, just watch, dont do anything just watch-)

All eyes on Rafah 

(Not you little one, not you)

All eyes on Rafah 

(Ive seen all the b-mbs the explosions the blo-d turn it off turn off the news turn it off-)

All eyes on Rafah

("What are you watching?" "Nothing! Nothing, lets play hide and seek, okay?") 

All eyes on Rafah 

(Turn away little one, turn away) 

All eyes on Rafah 

(There are enough kids traumatized by this whole thing without us putting the news on for dinner! How many times do i have to say NOT all eyes on Rafah? Theyre kids! We're kids!) 

All eyes on Rafah 

(If youre not going to do anything but watch atleast let me eat my dinner without seeing kids I cant help starve!) 

All eyes on Rafah 

(Not you, not you, look away, look away) 

All eyes on Rafah 

(Im not trying to be blind but if those kids dont deserve all that pain then these kids dont deserve to see it either! They cant do anything why shld they see) 

All eyes on Rafah 

("Are you crying-" Im fine, whose bear is that? Whats his name?) 

All eyes on Rafah 

(Not all. Not all)

Imma go fr now tc 

@unassumingEyes

:( be safe eyes bean… 😔🩷