Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

unassumingEyes OP March 28th

Was gonna explain why i was feeling low but why bother atp

Tw Either he left or hes de.ad do you freaking understand that

@unassumingEyes if it says item removed is the account deactivated or deleted

iloveyouxx March 28th

@unassumingEyes

my friend who’s been in cups for 5 years says it’s banned :P but idk💜

Dam right im in cri-sis

*** both of them no wonder he’s been so low

Is there a rule against mentioning either’s names here to see when they were last seen?

I told em theres no point of me if theres no em i wasnt *** lying okay call it unhealthy idrc

Only thing holding me back rn is the kids. Aint no *** way the kids are gonna find me like that or attend a funeral or anything not like that

Part of me is like am i overeacting and the other part of me is like, theyre de-ad 

might actually throw up

*** these exams. I dont care what she thinks. 

Just realized im crying lol mom didnt even notice altho moms being nice these days and idk im so tired nd angry rn

see what i mean? Never a goodbye, never an explanation, just gone gone gone

Sudden urge to check if the three of you are alive now

its been an hour 

ah *** it

@iloveyouxx @justmeeva @LoveMyMoonflowers

alive?

justmeeva March 28th

@unassumingEyes 

alive.

iloveyouxx March 28th

@unassumingEyes

alive.💜sorry for not being online in a while :P🩷was thinking about all of you the whole time tho <3

LoveMyMoonflowers March 28th

@unassumingEyes

i’m alive unfortunately…

iloveyouxx March 28th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

thankfully*🥺💜is nibuddy okie..💙?

@iloveyouxx

mmmm nu it unfortunately lol 😁 

iloveyouxx March 28th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

alive preciously*💖:D I just found out that was a word :D and it’s v accurate for nibuddybean💜agree to disagree😛🩷thou I knuw I’m write :>>>💕💕/lh

iloveyouxx March 28th

@iloveyouxx

right* TvT spelling TvT🤍

@iloveyouxx

i like write better 😁 /lh

@iloveyouxx

nuuuuuuu D: it unfortunately :P i’m right 😎 but oh well we all have different views on everything so we can agree to disagree 🤷🏻‍♀️

now you all know i have black hair 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

“That sucks”

oh i didnt notice/sar

sory theyre just trynna help 

Wonder how many people here saw him gone nd just felt sad he left cups while im here knowing what he was talking bout the last time we *** talked

(why was that so long ago? Why didnt i check upon him? Why was i so sure he wldnt respond?)

iloveyouxx March 28th

@unassumingEyes

>: worried about you🩷I hope your cups frend is okie😞💜

Gonna close cups rn will not do smth stupid promise bye

justmeeva March 28th

@unassumingEyes 

take your time love ❤️ 

i have to go to school but i’ll come and check on you in a couple of hours okay? 🩷

So um ive already cried 3 times in my life in front of my 7yr old cousin and i hate how nervous it makes her so im trying real hard not to start again rn

Trying to study urdu and this poet is like “wherever i look i see you” 

no its okay im fine 👍🏻

yesterday night we had a scare my uncle wasnt picking up the phone for like hours nd noone cld reach him found put he was ok at like 9-10pm 

I have to learn atleast 5 essays and revise 20 stories today not to mention the grammer definitions i hv to revise…

and even then ill probably lose marks in paraphrasing

dndkhdkjd 

@unassumingEyes i have like 5 hours left to study. Someone help 

my moms like why hvnt u learnt all this before. Well mom, thing is, i *** have, and *** forgot it, because not everyone has the perfect memory of my sister, so im sorry i cldnt become my sister 2.0 but u know, it is what it is

iloveyouxx March 28th

@unassumingEyes

*deep breath* what TvT🩷su :3 just to understand :D💜you’re expected to learn a minimum of 5essays and revise 20stories+ revise grammar definitions in 5hours today :> and even paraphrasing would make you lose marks. and your moms questions why you haven’t already learnt all of this before. 

:') *hugs you tight if okie* <3

idk how this is like- normal :') in other peoples lives :P🤍maybe my schools just nice but mean at the same time😭or maybe I’m just dumb lolz :P🧠💕

im sorry T^T I feel like even tho I am really dumb :P xD- this is still a lot :')❤️

*cheers for eyesbuddy*🎉🎉💖🎉

@iloveyouxx

*hugs* mom says a majority of my classmates wont be able to get in any uni/college with the marks theyre getting. Thats so hard for me to imagine. Just- no uni. What? Even i cld be unable to go to uni if i dont get it together. Like. Huh? Like. You have to get 90+% in grades 9,10,11 and 12 to get in any uni. Huh? 

Issok yall hv bullies i hv difficult exams we all struggling together 😭👍🏻👍🏻

I made a sort of plan om how to manage all these studies today. Maybe it will work maybe it wont but having a sort of plan helped me calm down so. So. Time to drown swim in studies!

iloveyouxx March 28th

@unassumingEyes

huh indeed omg :') su lemme explain our system :D🤍so you know how most schools grade like A+ B- C+ F- etc? our grading system is kinda similar but with numbers. 1- 1= 1+ 2- 2= 2+ 3- 3= 3+ all the way to 9=. that’s the highest grade you can get. 

Idk if you know what GCSE is. but basically- GCSE is a test- well- more than one test- you take GCSEs in year11(15year olds for my system) 

every unit you take from year9 to year11 is in GCSE- then you take GCSEs at the end of year11(for every subject)

so here’s the grading system. if you get 50% on GCSE test a 7. over that is an 8. 80%+ is a 9. 30% is a 5. the main thing is :3 you only actually *fail* if you get a 3. is 30% is a 5 that means you’d have to get a lot less than 30% to actually fail.

youd have to get a lot less than 30% to fail- above whatever 3 is- you pass and get into uni :P

the grading systems like that cos (cording to teachers) GCSEs are *really* hard.

so the fact you have to get 90%+ is just TvT

loll yus we be having our own school problems😭😭I’ll smack your teachers with a 🥖 and you smack my bullies with a 🥖:D

*pulls you out of the water* TvT🩷good luck frend💕

@iloveyouxx

that kinda makes sense

*smacks ur bullies 🥖*

My 5 essays turned to 9essays help x_x

Nd im probably gonna skip another thing and pray i cn do it tomorrow

Oh boy 

Nadia watching me slowly go insane over urdu 👍🏻 

can u believe i do this every year during exams nadia xD

And still get scolded over my marks 

ahem ahem what was it mom said last year 

*fake sad voice* “im so disappointed✨” 

i actually went in shock last year like i just stood there and mom and dad said stuff i dont even remember and i cldnt process my marks xD

See this is why i cnt cry my 7yr old cousin just came in to show me her money and started counting all of it twice xD

Aaaaaaaaaah so much urdu 😭

im just gonna do grammar definitions nd one poems paraphrasing and stuff cause that poem is important and then im going to cry and sleep 👍🏻

(im not actually going to cry…probably)

im so tired :/ nd im literally blocking any thoughts of cups frnd out cause dont hv time to be sad yet. This is ridiculous

image_1711630472.jpeg

Heh