Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

LoveMyMoonflowers February 27th

@unassumingEyes

awwe that must be stressful :') i hope you can get your own phone soon. 💙

i understand that 💙 she may have her nice, caring moments buddy but that doesn’t justify her treating you unkindly and… worse, even. 😞 

unassumingEyes OP February 27th

Old people really hate goodbyes, huh? 

@unassumingEyes who am i kidding, we all seem to lol.

Its like im in a good mood and a bad mood

Tw urges are urging lol

@unassumingEyes

oh noes friend 😞

@LoveMyMoonflowers its ok frnd. I think im floating rn- but that also means im not..emotional? So i wont give in. Its easier not to, when u dont hv the panic yelling at u in full volume xD. Now its whispering to me, and im ignoring it xD 

@unassumingEyes

ah okay buddy i think i understand that 💙 i hope the urges don’t get worse but if they do i hope you’ll be able to fight them. :') 💙 you’ve got this 

The guy fixing the bathroom has to be so loud

From a fanfic i read like 12 minutes ago-

Change the plan, not the goal

Yeah

I’m poofing for a while, I should be back in a bit though (?) Might check cups every now and then. take care buddy 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers me gotta poofs too tcc <3 will miss u frnd 

@LoveMyMoonflowers Yeah, but shes also just a teen, u know? And we had the same parents. Maybe i cld hv become a her. Maybe she cld hv become a me. Who am i to say, who's right and who's wrong, u know? 

Tc, eva <3 

Theyre hving fun

emphasis on the “they”

justmeeva February 27th

@unassumingEyes 

awe why not ''we''? /nfta

unassumingEyes OP February 28th

@justmeeva cuz im supposed to sit in the room nd study all day 🙄 not like i do tho, just stare at the book, but i hv to pretend 😔

justmeeva February 28th

@unassumingEyes

but when you’re done with the actual studying?

@justmeeva done? That’s funny/sar. If Im done with my studying goals for a day, such as day before yesterday, and decide i can have fun the rest of the day, i get scolded by mom for “wasting time and not studying enough” and an “inspirational” speech from dad on how my future is in my own hands, or smth. U know, after march i dont have school till august, since thats when grade11 will start. My mom oh-so-kindly told me that since im taking pre-medical in grade11, i can do the pre-engineering subjects before august, so that I “have more options for university” so in other words,

Im never done with the studies. 

So, im in a bit of a cruel mood today. Idk i keep saying not so nice stuff to others in my head. If it gets worse ill log off, but if i say/do anything mean, im rlly sorry. I never had these moods before- and now theyre so suddenly frequent. Idk. Srsly, i can be really cruel with some comments, and ill try to control myself from typing them out, but if i end up saying smth i rlly dont mean it…

Tw if when i poof out of this world, for lack of better words, the time isnt smth cool like an angel number, im gonna come back just to fix it 😂😭🙄

Tw mom has a migraine aint that great/sar

altho i knew hours ago cuz she never has such moodswings w/out a migraine. I mean she has mood swings obv but not such quick ones 

Shes smiling. just a second ago she was yelling. like i said quick mood swings

I didn’t have to love you. The world didn’t thrust it on me, as some say. I didn’t love you because I was nice like that. I didn’t love you because I was blind to your faults. I didn’t love you because I didn’t know how to not love you. I love you because I wanted to, because you were just as lovable as I said. I love you because I knew what it was like not loving you, and preferred to love you instead.

I love you because I chose to love you, not because I had to.

And I chose to because you were worth it. Are worth it.

Tw someone in sr said they were crying nd my first thought was an aggressive “no one cares!” nd then I wanted to cry bcz of how dumb it was, trynna convince myself that I didnt care and yea-

unassumingEyes OP February 29th

The bathrooms fixed the bathrooms fixed the bathrooms fixed after like one weekk :00000

justmeeva February 29th

@unassumingEyes

😮😮🚽🚽💃💃

I wanna make another safety in teen member rooms thingy after they deleted the first one (because why did they delete it) but at the same time i feel like theyd just delete it again and that kinda thing is slightly scary to see on such a welcoming place as cups it feels so wrong idek 😬

@unassumingEyes *quiet contemplation* 

should i-?

LoveMyMoonflowers February 29th

@unassumingEyes

You can ❤️ however if your post does get many replies, especially replies that further discuss what’s been happening in the rooms (even possible solutions/suggestions), it…. might get deleted…. mmm. :') cos that’s what happened with that other post….. 😞 

@LoveMyMoonflowers yea thats what i thought but like why

it wont be against the rules or smth to make one right? 

@unassumingEyes

nope. i don’t think it would… idk. 

justmeeva February 29th

@unassumingEyes

wait why’d they delete it-

@justmeeva no one knows, i believe. I hvnt seen any explanation or assurance or anything

justmeeva February 29th

@unassumingEyes

do you know if it was only your post or others’ too?

@justmeeva the whole thread on it was deleted 

justmeeva February 29th

@unassumingEyes

mhm but others brought that topic up too by making their own threads right? did they get deleted too?

@justmeeva

I have no idea why they did… 😞 Felt a bit scary when they did, it felt so sudden. :') 

Also hello Eva and Eyes ❤️

justmeeva February 29th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hi hi ni fren 💕

@justmeeva

hey eva friend 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers yea i actually found out they deleted it frm ur post in ur forum and quickly checked and when i saw it, that was…scary, kinda- 

there were like 2 incidents in sr today :0 thats why im contemplating…but if they delete it again…

hi frnd ❤️