Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

justmeeva February 21st

@unassumingEyes

heyhey eyes buddy 🩷

justmeeva February 21st

@unassumingEyes

*companies you* 💕

unassumingEyes OP February 21st

@justmeeva *hugs eva if okay* hru frnd? 

justmeeva February 21st

@unassumingEyes

*hugsss* i’m okay, how’s eyes fren?

@justmeeva mmm worrying bout studies, wanting to poof out of existence, trying not to search up that fic, that kinda thing. :0

But me glad ur here and ur okay <3 

justmeeva February 21st

@unassumingEyes

*keeps hugging eyes fren* 🩷

Hi nadia ❤️/nfta

iloveyouxx February 21st

@unassumingEyes

hi.. how’re you ?🤍

@iloveyouxx struggling 😁 but missing yalls 🥺 i barely get to talk to both cups frnds and irl frnds :( not fair heh

Hru frnd? 

iloveyouxx February 21st

@unassumingEyes

aw >: I missed you too :'3 i missed all my 7 cups friends :/ I’ve always been online tho.. just never talked :'3

worse than ever... :') this is usually the part where I ask “you ?” but I already asked :P so me will give hugs instead :3🌈💕

hug-warm-hug.gif

and nu I don’t mind :0🤍

@iloveyouxx

Me sorry ur worse 😞 i did see u in the grps (u probably know that) but i missed talking to u too ❤️ i just hoped seeing u in grps was a good sign ❤️ *gentle heartfelt hugs* me here if u need/want anything :0 

justmeeva February 21st

@iloveyouxx

*gives nadia fren some hugs too if oke* 💕

@iloveyouxx wld nadia frnd mind if i used tiny text? 

My cousins are muttering thats a bad sign/lh :p

✨️Lily was a little girl✨️

iloveyouxx February 21st

@unassumingEyes

xD I know that song :'3✨

@iloveyouxx mmm did u like it? 

Me doesnt rlly like it. It scares me i think. i made a lil mood indicator thingy in here once. Did u see that? *hugs if oki bcz why not* 

iloveyouxx February 21st

@unassumingEyes

mood indicator ? :0 no- ? I don’t know what you mean :0

@iloveyouxx me tag u? 

iloveyouxx February 21st

@unassumingEyes

sure- I like being tagged :P🤍

iloveyouxx February 21st

@unassumingEyes

smh I reached a heart limit for you D:

>: here⇒❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🩷🤍🩶🤎🖤

❤️‍🩹💗💓💞💕❣️💖💝

@iloveyouxx *i dont hv enough of ur msgs to heart :0* ❤️❤️ thank u ❤️

*nadia tagging is taking sm time :p net :p thought id tell u i didnt poof hehe. I myt poof tho cuz net but ill tage u when i cn hehe* @iloveyouxx

iloveyouxx February 21st

@unassumingEyes

its oki :0 I just found it- and I’m sorry :’3 6 is basically the worst now >: the worst you can be on cups..which is obv bad if 7 is not being on cups at all :’3 *sending lots of hugs and love*💕

hug-warm-hug.gif

unassumingEyes OP February 22nd

@iloveyouxx *hugs and grabs love before sending some back to you* thank you 🥺 Its okay i get that low more rarely now. I mean, its probably gonna increase when i move to our house (big,scary,alone with mom most of the day, no friends, no cousins, alone-) but atleast its lesser rn heh. And im better this morning ❤️ lots of thoughts but- neutral thoughts. 

Get to know each other thru poetry…would sound like my kind of thing, yeah? But how do you fit yourself into a poem? How would I even describe myself? I cant think of a single word. What wld others say…

Mom wld say “smart” but she wldnt mean it and i wldnt believe it anyways

Dad would say smth like professional. Dont believe that either, but im trying

Sis would just say annoying 🙄 or emotional

how would I describe me?

So, atm, i am not rlly okay, and idek why. Isnt that funny?

justmeeva February 22nd

@unassumingEyes

*hugs eyes fren if oke*

justmeeva February 22nd

@unassumingEyes

i have to go to school rn but i’ll come back in a few hours to check on you okay?  🩷

@justmeeva Okay. Hope school goes well. *hugs* ❤️

Tw

So tbh, i think if i unalived (however), thered be alot of grief and mourning and all that (because ppl do love me, i know, i know) but i also think noone wld be surprised and i dont know how i feel about that. 

Is this what giving up feels like?

just…don't reply to this if ur not eva. And u don't hv to say anything either, eva. 

justmeeva February 22nd

@unassumingEyes

*hugs you tightly* 🩷

@justmeeva *holds on to you* im still here, it counts as smth yea? We’re still here.

i might stop doing that small steps challenge. Idk. Suddenly water and sleep dont matter so much, anymore

justmeeva February 22nd

@unassumingEyes

you still being here is a huge thing. i’m proud and happy about that. just keep going, okay? i’m here 🩷

@justmeeva mhm. Im here for you too ❤️ even tho i poof randomly smtimes lol, im still here for you ❤️ and i am very grateful for your company ❤️

@justmeeva im gonna hv to give my sis the ipad soon. I said i would, so… 

if i cn take the phone, ill take the phone. If not, ill bbl today. Take care in advance ❤️

justmeeva February 22nd

@unassumingEyes

that’s alright 🩷

Tw my back got hit by one vehicle and a motorbike almost hit me too 

"Going out will cheer you up," Mom said. "It'll be good for you," she said. Oof. 

justmeeva February 22nd

@unassumingEyes

oh my are you okay?