Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

justmeeva February 6th

@justmeeva

should i*

justmeeva February 6th

@unassumingEyes

*peek*

iloveyouxx February 6th

@unassumingEyes

hi <3 sorry I came in late- is eyes friend oki >:🤍sorry I couldn’t be there >: I fell asleep doing hw :P reply when you can :’3🤍 I’ll be here *🪑*🩷

🩷🐛

unassumingEyes OP February 6th

@iloveyouxx hi. Issok m glad u got sm sleep 💤

Im oke now thank u <3 

And thanks @justmeeva and @LoveMyMoonflowers

iloveyouxx February 6th

@unassumingEyes

Tw heh no I woke up to a really bad nightmare and couldn’t feel anything or move for a decent amount of time :’3 but it’s oki :P

glad you’re oki :>🩷 always here if you need anything :0🩷🐛

🛸

🐛

🐛

🐛

hehe :P🩷

@iloveyouxx :0 that sounds like...alot

Me here for you too <333 

🥔🥔🥔

iloveyouxx February 6th

@unassumingEyes

tw

heh yeah sorry :’3

thats why I’m scared of sleeping :P nightmares :’3 never sleep without them anymore :P

thank you friend <33

🥔🥔🥔🐛#potatofriendsforever ;3🩷

@iloveyouxx *quietly wonders what techniques therapists etc suggest for nightmares bcz ive never heard of any but there must be s o m e way to get rid of them🤔* 

*yeets nightmares away* 

#potatofriendsforever 🥺🥔 <3

Tw

Just a heads up, ill probably always refuse breathing techniques bcz if i focus on my breathing my chest might feel empty and then i...myt hold my breath and stuff- 

Uh

So like

Dont feel bad, if i refuse? Like i do appreciate the help and stuff and ur being there is helping but breathing techniques are just not for me i guess 🥔

LoveMyMoonflowers February 6th

@unassumingEyes

i get that, eyes. It’s okay 💙 i hope your safe friend 

@LoveMyMoonflowers mhm im safe <3 

Hope ur oke too

@unassumingEyes

how is eyes buddy feeling now?🥺💛

@LoveMyMoonflowers better <3 imma try to study again in 10-15 mins :0 thank you love <33

@unassumingEyes

awwe glad your better buddy. we, your buddies, are here for you if you need anything okie 🥺💛 good luck with the studying 💛 me trying to study a bit too hehe :’) been studying for a while now 🤧 

@LoveMyMoonflowers (reply limit) tyyy <3 me still studying oof

good luck 🥺 but take breaks when u need it <33

@unassumingEyes

me no studying yet 😛 i’m taking an extended break 🤣 lol. Sending more lucky beams for eyes friend 💜 you’ve got this 💙

iloveyouxx February 6th

@justmeeva 

do I spot a “meeva” heart lurking again :000

( /nfta I understand if you just wanna lurk for now :0🩷 )

iloveyouxx February 6th

@justmeeva

* gives “meeva” a cookie while they lurk *🍪🐛

justmeeva February 6th

@iloveyouxx

hehe hi :0

i’m at the mall atm so i can’t be active but i don’t wanna miss out so here i am :p 🩷

@justmeeva

awwe at the mall? :o what you shopping for evabuddy? :o if comfy sharing💛

justmeeva February 6th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

my schools basically right next to a mall (a little walking but it’s close) so i come here every day after school until mom picks me up :D we got a cold smoothie with many toppings it’s so good hehe :p

@justmeeva

ah, me sees. Ouh yum a cold smoothie 💙 hope you enjoy that buddy 💜

Tw

Realizing that i could come out and say smth like “i dont fully believe in my religion” or “i dont care about my grades” on cups and I wouldnt get scolded, I wouldnt be pushed and pulled to my room, I wouldnt be banned from all forms of contact with my irl frnds- realizing that i can be me in all the ways on here is just-

wow

just…wow

@LoveMyMoonflowers tyyy <3 its good to take breaks <3 imma try to focus again bbl

@unassumingEyes

i’ll be back in a bit too 💙 

unassumingEyes OP February 7th

@iloveyouxx

Creepy "frnd" gave me a w a t c h as a gift and now i hv such complicated feelings

I used to wonder why ppl being with hurtful ppl didnt just leave

I dont wonder anymore

Those random bits of unexpected kindness...

And then back to awful

Idk

Mayb im awful

justmeeva February 7th

@unassumingEyes

if there’s anything i know then it’s that eyes fren is the definition of whatever the opposite of awful is. people sure are weird, all those changes and exceptions, but you my friend are not awful, not even close. 🩷

@justmeeva thanks eva 🥺 i could say the same for you <3 

iloveyouxx February 7th

@justmeeva

i already figured out what the opposite was- lufwa😎😁/j

but yeah me agrees with eva buddy^🩷

justmeeva February 7th

@iloveyouxx

i like that name it’s so cute :0 🩷

iloveyouxx February 7th

@unassumingEyes

noo no youre not awful D: * tapes your mouth so you dont say that *🤐😁/j /j /j

but really :0 you’re not awful eyes buddy D: you’re- awful spelt backwards :D lufwa✨🐛

random acts of kindness from people who aren’t usually kind can be really- really confusing :’3

my brain just can’t understand some people :P🧠

I really hope you make some amazing friends wherever you’re going :’3 one’s thatre more kind than awful ofc :0🩷🐛

just try your best to make your own circle filled with the good people :0🤍( when you get there )

I’m sure you’ll make some good connections there :0 good connections are so precious hehe🩷🐛

@iloveyouxx ✨️lufwa✨️ ok this word id going in my dictionary

And tysm🥺❤️ i hope u find good irl frnds too <3

iloveyouxx February 7th

@unassumingEyes

hehe yippee :> we should make our own dictionary :0 

cause of how some things can’t be put into words :0 we can ✨make✨ words for them :D hehe I have random ideas :P

@iloveyouxx yes =D i agree lol

Im gonna be ranting alot today cuz a couple of stuffs happened-

Anyways so like all my frnds gave me cards and stuff and i made sm of them cards too

But one of my friends- (tw) the one who gets panic attacks- shrieked that she didnt want my card (she gave me one too so :0) and gave it to...well to creepy "frnd" to keep 

I dont get it, she got so bothered i gave her a card tho she did the same

Did i overstep or smth? I rlly dont get it :0 and i kinda wish she didnt give it to the creepy frnd. I mean, it wasnt for her

Tw

I feel guilty for slightly looking forward to moving

Like how dare i not feel gut wrenching sadness 

But its likr i hv cousins i like where im moving so

Idk

iloveyouxx February 7th

@unassumingEyes

hi sorry I’m gonna reply to everything later :0 sorry- >:

in the meantime here’s a picture of my aunts kitty hehe :>🤍that was at my aunts house :0 he was yawning🥺🩷 https://picallow.com/%f0%9f%a9%b7-14/?usp_success=2&post_id=264129&form_id=27

I love the little idiot hehe :’3🩷🐛 I hope you can see it :0 for me it works when I long press it then click open on new tab- or for some people it works when you just click on it :P 🤍

LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th

@iloveyouxx

awwe! he’s so so cute and floofy 🥺💕 also how’s you nadia friend? 💜

iloveyouxx February 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

ikr🩷🥺 https://picallow.com/%f0%9f%a9%b7%f0%9f%a9%b7/?usp_success=2&post_id=264135&form_id=27

https://picallow.com/%f0%9f%a9%b7%f0%9f%a5%ba/?usp_success=2&post_id=264139&form_id=27

🌈🩷 he probably doesn’t like me taking photos of him xD but it’s oki hehehe 🤭shush he can’t tell🥺 he’s too dumb😭🥺 still love the lil idiot hehe🩷🌈

how nadia is right now doesnt matter :0 how’s you ni buddy ? :0🩷 are you doing oki ? 🤍

LoveMyMoonflowers February 7th

@iloveyouxx

nadia…. He is so freaking cute. What. 🥺😭 reminds me of one of the street-kitties here 🐾 so so floody and adorbs.🥺💕 

awwe buddy :') it matters to me. And to your other buddies 💙 you matter and how your doing matters to us. 🥺💜 it’s okie not to answer though 💙 me understand how life is hard. :/ sending hugs if okay 💜

i’m… idk, lol. 💙 thanks for asking though 💜