Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

unassumingEyes OP February 1st

@LoveMyMoonflowers im safe just feeling really low and stressed

LoveMyMoonflowers February 1st

@unassumingEyes

i get that... 💗 *hugs if okie* but you said you don't want to cry in that house :') that's why me asked if your safe 💜 if it's safe to cry there and not get in trouble or something (?) 🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers tw i get scolded and told to “talk” to mom but she just yells if i tell her im stressed so i dont talk to her anyways and everyone asks whats wrong and i dont want to tell them and they say crying is weak and that makes me angry

LoveMyMoonflowers February 1st

@unassumingEyes

oof. T^T i understand that eyes buddy ): it's hard. *hugs if okay*

@LoveMyMoonflowers (reply limit) *hugs*

Tw

i really try not to compare but my friend and I both used to be top of the class last year and the first time she failed a test her mom sat her down and talked to her about taking breaks, reaching out and avoiding burnout but the first time i failed a test mom yelled at me for an hour and i spent another hour sobbing in the bathroom and im really glad my frnd has a good mom but im also so sad and so scared for these board exams

Worse and worse

I feel awful

mayb this is meant to be a tragedy

unassumingEyes OP February 2nd

I kinda wish there wasnt an after life

Tw

Chest pain *could* possibly be related to holding my breath twice instead of once last night

iloveyouxx February 2nd

big Tw :’3

okay.. not gonna lie- cause I’m tired of lying ( for the sake of others ) :’3 I’ve still been getting notified when you/ meeva/ ni  would post something on here- and I’d watch :’3 because my brain just- turned off..  :P I’m just.. someone that’s not okay telling others that aren’t okay that it’s gonna be okay :’3 I’m just- watching everything fall apart :’3 like standing next to fire :’3 I feel like everywhere I look there’s something and I can’t escape it- I’m just so trapped and scared :’3 I feel like I can’t breathe.. but yeah I wanted to apologize for not being there for you- again T^T I’ve been dealing with so many people and I’m trying so hard to make everyone happy and I can’t- but yeah :’3 I’m gonna make this text really small and white :0 so that it’s there and I didn’t write this for no reason- but also no one has to deal w me being annoying because no one can see it :P “yippeee” :’3 heh :’3 * does a lil dance to brighten up the mood * :P

hi sorry I haven’t been online a lot :0 howre you all ? :0🤍 ( sorry not tagging because of that thing where you click a tag and the post changes color :P idk how to explain it or maybe that’s just me :’3 )

*hands out cookies 🥛🍪;3*

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@iloveyouxx

i love how it still did that either way :DD /sar :’3 if there’s a blob of text just ignore it :P I’m so depressing T^T..

@iloveyouxx *takes a cookie* i was wondering where u were frnd :0 

i cld be better :0 glad to see u tho :p

hru?

Tw

My chemistry lab sir is just…no

he just focuses on me so much during lab classes

he asks me questions and how i am etc

he asked me if the devil possessed me once

it was so random

we had a test in the lab once and he sat next to me and ranted to me bout how students dont take lab classes seriously

idk i dont like it

i dont like that he focuses on me specifically

its just weird

i dont want to give the exam on sunday

hes gonna be breathing down my neck the whole time and asking me distracting qs and stuff

idk

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

ew teacher D: /j but what is that tho :’3 I wouldn’t like it either T^T

@iloveyouxx yea and like he only does it for me its so weird :0 and he calls me short, which is true, but he’s also short so- :0 

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

..how’s a teacher allowed to do that😭 I mean my schools pretty strict so even if it was a joke it’d be taken seriously :P

@iloveyouxx :0 wow- 

lol our school is not very good at being a school

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

tw just in case :P

:’3 people here have such different school experiences :0 like mine is basically like- really really uncomfy uniform that you have to have each part of at all times or it wouldn’t be reaching the standards, standards cards ( if you don’t reach a standard a teacher has to sign your standards card- if you get 5 signatures that’s after school detention for an hour and if you get 10 that’s after school detention for an hour every Wednesday etc etc ), teachers that are ✨the worst✨ at teaching, sooooo muchhhhh dramaaaaaa :00T^T, people obsessed w drama :P , gossip, bullying ( a lot :0), screaming :P, really really reallyyy noisy, reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crowded :0 ( every time I have to get to a class I just have to either stand still and cover my face or push everyone aside :P ), fights, etc etc :0 something happens every day :P my school lives off drama :0

iloveyouxx February 2nd

o and sorry for the late reply :0 btw can you look at my bio :’3 I was updating it and I think I wrote too much and now every time I click on my profile the writings all over the place and the text on the screen is in pink etc ( cause some writing in my bio was pink ). soo idk what it looks like to others now :0 can you check what the last section is ? cause for me it deleted everything but like it’s still there in settings but on my profile ( actual bio ) I can’t see anything anymore :’3 just tell me what it looks like pls :0 I’d appreciate it :0 @unassumingEyes

@iloveyouxx im checking

@iloveyouxx I can see till the sentence “I have BPD” and the texts all in purple

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

.. :’3

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

i think I fixed it omg :0 can you check again pls ?

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@iloveyouxx

it should now end w “💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞” after the quotes

@iloveyouxx i didnt read all of it yet, but i can see till the quotes and hearts 

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

yayyyyy :D dw ik it’s a lot heh- you don’t have to read it :3 I’m so happy it’s back :0 I put a lot of effort into most sections :0

@iloveyouxx me reading it :0

also im reading the whole thing but i wasnt counting the cookies :0

@iloveyouxx

its similar for us- minus the bullying. We hv less of that

tw we hv an unsafe roof where we go for sports and break 

and there hv been accidents and if we hv one more accident the school will be shut down

also 2 families are suing the school atm :0

@unassumingEyes also sorry fr late response im trynna connect to a listener and stuffs and every few seconds cups is giving me a msg “you have been connected to a listener” and my response here gets deleted :0

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

its oki don’t worry about it :0 I wish I had a listener account and you could finally get proper support :’3

@iloveyouxx :0 that is such a nice thing to say- :0 

especially since i cnt find a good listener anywhere 😭

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

aww 😭 I was about to suggest making a forum post about it but remembered you already have :’3

@iloveyouxx yeah :0 nothings working and sr is empty so much nowadays :0 atleast i still hv this place

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

..*:0* that’s..o wowie :’3 guess that’s one of the good things about moving :0 might be safer :’3

@iloveyouxx lol yeah i guess

@iloveyouxx nadia i love ur bio-

me was literally gonna ask when i read the nicknames part if “love” was okay and then i read the next sentence-

i myt not listen to the songs (family doesnt approve of music and i dont hv headphones rn) but ill read the lyrics lol

iloveyouxx February 2nd

@unassumingEyes

yippee someone appreciates my effort  ! :>

some people ask for permission or call everyone that unless they think they aren’t comfy with it-so I added it incase anyone was wondering :0 and you were :D 

reading the lyrics without listening to the song sounds- T^T but it’s oki cause I broke my headphones so now we both don’t currently have headphones :’D I broke it trying to plug it in my piano.. such big brain work right there :P🧠

@iloveyouxx you…have a piano :0

@iloveyouxx two listeners i reached out to came on at the same time :0