Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

emotionalTalker2260 June 30th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

And blonde fishes and cows that look like nemo 🤡

barncat June 29th, 2022

❤️Just read that you took a tumble and hurt your ankle. Sending quick healing vibes to you.

mytwistedsoul OP June 30th, 2022

@barncat Hey you :) thank you ❤️ I'm a klutz with two left feet

mikenai June 30th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

it must have been painful for you to manage. take care, rest well and get better soon.

@barncat

sorry, it is not intentional to hijack your post.

@mikenai Mike! :) Thank you! How are you my friend? It's nice to see you!

mikenai July 1st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

still not doing well

mytwistedsoul OP July 6th, 2022

@mikenai I'm sorry to hear things aren't any better. The stomach troubles and exercising and there's no reason behind it? I know alot of times doctors can gaslight just as much as everyone else. They just don't want to listen and they think they know everything but everybody is different

😳 scared me

thought it was me but it wasn't

cat-hiding.gif

selflessSpruce1515 July 1st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

_1656635308.image.png

mytwistedsoul OP July 1st, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515 Awww Spruce! I love it! Thank you! ❤️ Looks like a yummy strawberry shortcake the kitty's enjoying 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2022

How's soul and soul's ankle doing? 😮❤

mytwistedsoul OP July 6th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Soul is doing ok atm 🙂 and the ankle has been feeling better - just achy mostly

🍕 and 🍪 for asking 😊

How is Sun doing today?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 6th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Glad you're doing ok, and the ankle getting better, hope it recovers fully super soon. ❤

*nomssss🍕🍪 and shares with soul also*

Sun is doing better today than most days this week hehe, thankiees for asking too. ❤

mytwistedsoul OP July 7th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *happy munches 🍕 and 🍪*

I'm glad today is a good day for Sun too and I hope the rest of the week is just as good ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 7th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

❤🤗❤🤗❤

mytwistedsoul OP July 8th, 2022

TW

mikenai July 9th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

I'm sorry to hear things aren't any better. The stomach troubles and exercising and there's no reason behind it? I know alot of times doctors can gaslight just as much as everyone else. They just don't want to listen and they think they know everything but everybody is different

Somehow i cannot reply to the original post.

Anyways, i dont really know what or who to blame. My choice, decision, stupidity, stubborness or whatever...

mytwistedsoul OP July 9th, 2022

@mikenai They made changes to the forums and how we reply. There's a limit to each post and then you have to make a new comment I guess you could say

It can be really hard to make changes with ourselves but I definitely don't think you're stupid. I think our mindset sort of becomes a habit and habits are hard to change

sunshinegiraffe123 July 10th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Hey i aged up

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 10th, 2022

@sunshinegiraffe123 welcome to the oldie side, Allie! ❤ Happy Birthday (belated?)

sunshinegiraffe123 July 11th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yes, belated but thank you

mytwistedsoul OP July 11th, 2022

@sunshinegiraffe123 Hey! Congratulations and a Very belated Happy Birthday to you! ❤️ I hope you had a nice birthday 😊

happy-birthday-hbd.gif

sunshinegiraffe123 July 12th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Stil feel like I need you

mytwistedsoul OP July 12th, 2022

@sunshinegiraffe123 Hey Allie :) I'm sitting with you ok? How are you doing?

mikenai July 12th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

They made changes to the forums and how we reply. There's a limit to each post and then you have to make a new comment I guess you could say

It can be really hard to make changes with ourselves but I definitely don't think you're stupid. I think our mindset sort of becomes a habit and habits are hard to change

I see no wonder. guess im away for too long.

well, you caught me. this habitual habits has seriously turned nasty on me.

mytwistedsoul OP July 11th, 2022

mikenai July 12th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

took a listen, was fearing it was one of the heavy types.

this, i like the pace and tone, very calming. appreciate that you shared twistedsoul.

mytwistedsoul OP July 12th, 2022

@mikenai Hey Mike :) its a really nice song. Like you said it's calming, almost melancholic. I'm glad you liked it

mikenai July 14th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

thank you again for sharing.

sad bad day today

sunshinegiraffe123 July 13th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

im ok... just need u to sit with me

mytwistedsoul OP July 13th, 2022

@sunshinegiraffe123 I'm right here ok? :)

sunshinegiraffe123 July 14th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

yeah still nervous about being on this side though

mytwistedsoul OP July 14th, 2022

@sunshinegiraffe123 I can understand that ❤️ the teen side is familiar and safe to you and that's where all your friends are. You could maybe start a thread and tag your friends from the teen side? That way you can keep in touch with each other. Do you think that might be helpful?

barncat July 18th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul- what a sweet and melancholy song. Realizing I had to grow up so quickly in life. So many of us faced responsibilities so soon as young adults. Hugs to you.🐴❤️🐴

mytwistedsoul OP July 18th, 2022

@barncat *hugs* You're right. Too many had to grow up too fast - it's sad

It's allways so nice to see you around ❤ I hope things are going ok for you

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 14th, 2022

Change is super hard indeed (also a bit more hard when we feel that things were fine or finerrrr before the change lol) *relates* again hehe and thankiees, the melty emoji is my new favorite xD

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou At the risk of sounding like a whiner - it seems like everytime one change is finally comfortable along comes a new one 😕

I don't have a melty emoji *bummer*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 14th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aw no no, it's okay to say how we feel/ think without that being labeled as whining or complaining or some other word people use to invalidate the feelings and make us feel far worse for feeling how we do/did.

Not whining, Soul. ❤ I actually relate too much on this topic of "change" hehe, it's unsettling and difficult to say to least, (even good changes can feel this way), because we've been made to live with a certain setting physical and emotional and then when there's some kinda difference or change in it, it is bound to feel a bit phased-out. I get you completely with the "just when it seemed like we got the hang of something, there's a loud thudd and *whoosh* back to square one of familiarizing with the events physically and emotionally".

*comes back to 7 cups* xD

Now technical changes being even harder because they are directly linked with what we do here, ofcourse impacting it now lol, feel that heh.

And aww I don't have the melted emoji either lol, google helps xD one search away wee wee. Here you go though: (one for you and one for me 😆)

❤❤❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *looks around nervously* you got a different memo than I did - sorry I make jokes sometimes when I get nervous 😅 Sharing feelings is a struggle - it doesn't feel safe
I agree - even good change feels off. Like it throws off my balance - of what I know maybe? What is concrete and what is certain

😁 Cups and change - lol That whole reply button thing really still gets me *smh*

Praise to the power of google! Holy cow they have a few different ones

*I wanted to say it was really awesome to see you in that chatroom yesterday and I hope I didn't come across as rude or unwelcoming because I didn't mean to. I was just really trying to stay focused on who I was talking with but I hope to see you around again ❤️*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aw I get that (maybe even more than I would like to lollll), sharing about feelings is indeed a struggle, doesn't feel safe and then comes the need to throw in a joke to kinda "de-focus" from the share hehe(?). Completely understandable and again, Soul isn't alone. I'm however, really proud of you for trying to share, despite the struggles. ❤ You did good and we in a no-judgement, no-rush, safe space. It is still and always will be okay to take our time and share at our pace.

And yes exactly hehe, that's apt!

I know right xD *shakes head too* xD

Yasss, they have many 😮 weee weeee, pick your favorite!

*awww* How very considerate of you to say that. But no hehe, you were none of that. Instead, you were warm, welcoming, supportive, and kind, just as I've always seen you. It was so nice to see you being supportive to your friend (as always hehe). Soul is one person I've seen countless times lending a supportive ear to right about anyone and everyone, I think a part of you would find it hard to believe (and I really get it, so no pressure hehe, take your time to believe) but I feel Soul is really awesome at connecting and communicating with people, it's always lovely to come across your words of compassion for others, and to see you engage in both fun and again lol, supportive conversations. Something I hope you're reminded about often, because of you, someone (many someonesss) feels a whole lot better and less alone. Your presence is such. 😊❤

Sending big scoops of rocky-road and cookies&cream 🍦🍦 your way.

It was lovely to see you in the chatroom too, Soul, and I hope to see you again as well.