Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

mytwistedsoul OP May 21st, 2020

@ThePizza Hey M :) Back at you <3

GreenAndRedBoat May 21st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

I am so glad that you thought of us around you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š. Whenever I was abused or had it very tough, I imagined superheroes and robots gathering around me and it made me feel good.

I hope that it doesn't bother you me referencing my own things but it is my way to identify and connect...๐Ÿ˜ถ if it is not ok just tell me please...

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ€

mytwistedsoul OP May 21st, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat It doesn't bother me at all - you're right it is away to relate and connect with other people. And it helps to know that we're not alone.

I'm sorry to hear that you had your's do the same thing to you and I can't help but ask - if it's ok - how did you deal with it? Tbh - I thought restraining orders and stuff covered everything but - I know how easy it can be to get burner phones and calling cards

Thank you Bones - Maybe one day we'll both find our peace and our freedom

Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts

GreenAndRedBoat May 21st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

I will not enter into details because this thread is about you. As everytime in my life I had to deal with it alone, they beat me up, corrupt policeme and construction workers and put me in a mental institution...In yourcountry, the law is respected, in my country there is always underlying corruption and my so called "father" was afraid of my accusations of abuse and other horrid things I know about him and wanted to have me declared insane and institutionalised for life...But I survived in the mental institution and was lucky tger was a mixed vomission of doctors, could not all be corruted and they let me go, having found nothing wrong with me...

I am proud of you Soul tgat you stayed strong and did not hurt ypurself and become a double victim and let her win twice....I wish I had your will and strength...

This type of actions are harrasment, eroding at our peace of mind and soul...maddenning and testing any normal person's patience, of course we feel angry...

Thank you Soul for your wish, I would be happy if at least you make it to peace and tranquility and happyness in life, than at least one of us won๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ถ...๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

mytwistedsoul OP May 22nd, 2020

ThePizza May 22nd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

๐Ÿ˜‚

@ThePizza Due to buget cuts- they're all fired. Besides they weren't working anyway - no pulling the wool over my eyes lol

GreenAndRedBoat May 24th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@mytwistedsoul

All of them sooo smart and funny and true ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ I laughed my heads off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†

mikenai May 22nd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Which makes us human.

Everyone has their rights to choices to lifestyles, mentalities and attitudes.

No Right, No Wrong.

@mikenai Oh I know - you're absolutely right - I'm not judging - I'd be the last person to judge - anything. Thats me slinking into the bushes because I'm the biggest introvert I know

mikenai May 22nd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

go ahead. chill out if you need to. take a break.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜‘

Let's just blow a giant raspberry and call it a day

mytwistedsoul OP May 23rd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul Dont leave in a huff

Leave in a minute and a huff

mytwistedsoul OP May 23rd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul And then -

Some how - some way things got alittle twisted. Feeling - Idk best not say - I guess. Nothing bad - just restless and frustrated. Regretful - on edge

Type delete - type delete

Idk - misunderstood comes to mind - probably my own fault - that's why you should be quiet J

Now let's post - panic and then regret the whole thing

Yay me!

ThePizza May 23rd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Here

@mytwistedsoul

Me too๐Ÿ˜ถ...

@mytwistedsoul

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ€

I wish you could find me one day an image with a woof and a rat when you feel like it one day๐Ÿ˜ถ..missed you all when I was gone...๐Ÿ˜”

@NoneTheWiser

Ohhh, this took the air out of my system leaving me breathless...

So cute and nice, just like in a story...๐Ÿ˜ถ...thank you๐Ÿค—

You are just as good with images as masters Soul and Day ๐Ÿ˜Š

@mytwistedsoul

Two kids, two dreamers who refuse to be adults and never grow up...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ถ...

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

mytwistedsoul OP May 26th, 2020

@NoneTheWiser Thank you :)

This is so sweet - a rattie and a wolf :)

Have you ever asked the question - what else could possibly go wrong? Don't ever voice it out loud - because life seems to take it as a challenge. Allmost all the toys broke - hydraulics went on the loader - had to order parts. Pulleys froze on the mower - had to - jimmy rig it for lack of more appropriate wording - and lost the head off a weedwacker - well ok - I may have helped that one by flinging it into the woods - but we had a new one which I can't put on because the nut I need wasn't with their universal collection the sent with it. Go figure.

Then one of the dogs got a cough - a cough that made her gag - it was horrible and of course things allways happen when the vet isn't open. But there are animal hospitals - expensive af but phone calls are free. We gave her some Benedryl and honey. The honey for her throat - which she didn't like lol. She likes swedish fish and stuff but not honey. Seems it must be allergy related because the Benedryl helped the cough - she hasn't coughed at all since yesterday. But of course all sorts of bad things come to mind - heart trouble - cancer - something stuff in there - even thoughts of this stupid virus thats supposed to be out there

Other then that - I have a headache and my hands shake - I'm trying to figure out how to handle a - situation we'll call it but it needs - something and I'm wondering if maybe we should table it - see what comes of it in the next few days. Whether it grows or withers and dies away

Idk - if I offend someone - anyone - with my thoughts - my sense of humor - my words - I am truely sorry - I'm not everyone's cup of tea - more like that rusty pail of bog water - but - there's allways a but - isn't there? I shouldn't have to worry about writing on my own threads - yeah? Supposed to be - MY safe space - yeah? I guess if you don't like what I say - and how I say it - maybe just unsubscribe and go your merry way - just don't leave in a huff - leave in a minute and a huff ;) It's all good

GreenAndRedBoat May 26th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

I thought I was diving into a bad day again then I read your post and loughed my all my heads off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, you match them sooo good Soul๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

For the rest it's just Murphy's law, when smth can go wrong it surely will๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜!

I am thankful to you for caring sooo much about your woofs๐Ÿ˜ถ...ty...such is life, we all have problems...

Yes, my friend your thread is your safe castle and you are your own castle! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

@GreenAndRedBoat They say laughter is the best medicine :)

@mytwistedsoul

Indeed it is and the best weapom against evil or hardship, you just laugh ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ถ...

Very wise...๐Ÿ˜ถ...

@GreenAndRedBoat If nothing else it makes people think you might be alittle nuts lol

@mytwistedsoul

Throws them off their well ballanced ballance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@GreenAndRedBoat Exactly! Best to keep them on their toes

GreenAndRedBoat May 27th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž wicked cunning..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you for the good times my friend...I feel guiltily alive....๐Ÿ˜ถ

@mytwistedsoul

That's why I surround myself with friends whom all have a sense of humour and my people in my country are jokers and as those who knew me in my life: "if cosmin laughs then the s**t really hit the fan!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@GreenAndRedBoat I could see this lol - Everything on fire and you casually smoking a cigarette ;)

@mytwistedsoul

Hellboy๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

mytwistedsoul OP May 27th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

@mytwistedsoul

Oooh yeaasss and my cigarr is cherry flavoured....

Mmmm...mmmm...mmmm

Thank you Master Soul...for making me feel..

Goood...

๐Ÿ˜Š (satisfied grin)

@GreenAndRedBoat My grandfather used to smoke a pipe every once in awhile. Cherry tobacco - it used to smell so good - of course he couldn't do it in the house lol - grandmother would have had a cow

@mytwistedsoul

Eggsellent, you make me black with envy...you..

I was going to upgrade to pipes as I grew older, my own crafted pipes of different materials like they craft mate jars from different materials...

My own pipes and flavored tobacco, what more can a man wish for...

Tobacco pouches, my favourite remains cherry tobacco since it is sooo good...๐Ÿ˜ถ guilty pleasures...dreamers...

I would have loved your grandfather, my type of guy...

@GreenAndRedBoat It was his one guilty pleasure too :) He wasn't supposed to do it anymore because he had a bad heart. But he still snuck out to - clear his head he called it. He said he would bow to no man - grandmother on the other hand - was a different story lol

@mytwistedsoul

Oh, I like him alot lot...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€

When I was in hospital after one of my surgeries I was with an amputee elder man and he had his leg amputated because of his diabetes but he asked me: you are the only one who can buy me lemon "napolitane".

'"Napolitane" are slim waffle like crackers, I lack the word in english now, so I bought them for the man and it made him childishly sneaky happy๐Ÿ˜‰, he knew just to take a taste bite๐Ÿ˜Š

@NoneTheWiser

Oh yes yes eggzaktly ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€, it is hard to juggle so many languages and I come short of proper words so thank you- tgank you for the proper word๐Ÿ˜ถ...

I used to make them home made with my grandmother...

My grandmother used to round her income by making sweets for people and I helped her:

We made simple chocolate wafers...

Upside down egg cakes

Salty slim wafers (very slim in presses)

And sugar brown candy (which was also used for cough medicine๐Ÿ˜‰)

I loved wirking with her...it was so playful and fun all the time...I would clone my grandma ad give her to anyone who needs one๐Ÿ˜ถ...