Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey again

Iamspoons June 17th, 2023

@SneakySnakeBoi @Jefferythebunny319

@Princetomyanxiety @BunnyLovesYou

Cups did something weird and it says I don't have permission to reply to the thread, and idk what to do so I just made a new one.

Please do not post in this thread unless you have been tagged above. This is a space for only those who have been mentioned. Thank you!

Iamspoons OP September 12th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

Oh nuuu not crisisy, you've had enough of those lately

If you're gonna do that you gotta have a sleep over with me in the rainbow room.

*Noms ear*

Bestie ilysfm you don't even know.

AvyIsKing September 12th, 2023

@Iamspoons

im not crisisy today i need to work on my plan for what im doing when i get out of here.

i cant live alone so im tryna figure stuff out.

@iamspoons

Remember when I said it was a good idea to not take my pills?

Well now I'm having crisis revenge thoughts and death seems funny so like we need our pills

@AvyIsKing

Mhm

What'd I say.

I'm doing my math homework and I got the wrong answer and idk where I went wrong. I'll ask mom later

@Iamspoons

Want help? Im dizzy as heck

@AvyIsKing

Nah it's not the sort of thing that I can get help with online. Mom pointed out my error tho.

Do you want to hang out in rainbow room

@Iamspoons

Sorry I wasn't home, I'd love too but maybe later tn if you have device lol

@AvyIsKing

Oki doki. The rooms were really busy, and it felt crowded. I didn't feel comfy.

*Bonk*

I finished my math homework, it felt easier. Now I'm onto Latin, eurg, it's going ok tho.

@AvyIsKing

Hehe Spotify just gave me two Mily cryus adds in a row, but I've blocked her. So it was just radio silence till " you're listening to*I forget the title* by Mily cryus. " and I'm like not I'm not, lol, you're wasting your advertisement.

@Iamspoons

I like Miley Cyrus

I got my pocket scrunchies from girl scouts and it is such a drug thing I can't

Wait what baker do you guys sell for

Iamspoons OP September 13th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

I'm not sure.

I think I got sunburnt and I was only outside like 5 more mins than usual. And picture day is tomorrow. I also have a large red spot on my nose from a massive blackhead. Woohoo. I'm going to wear a dress. Q. Sorry I'm overloading info here but.? 乁 ( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ

I had clay on my *** upper arm when I left school today, like above my elbow. Vibe,

I have to put on dnd tonight so the notifs don't notify my parents too, so I probably won't respond for a bit. I'm also kinda tired so I'll pretend to go to bed at midnight.

AvyIsKing September 13th, 2023

@Iamspoons

ouuuuu picture day

@AvyIsKing

Mhm.

I'm *** tired, and just-

My social battery ran out before I left the house, my mom braided my hair too right and my one friend has started really bugging me, texting "I'm in the hall, where are you" "I'm gonna be at school at 7:20, what time are you gonna get here" and I have shut off all emotions except annoyance, which is not the one that i want but it will get me through the day. Until EPAC, lol.

Love you bestie

Oh I'm not wearing a dress because I didn't want to, and it's just a bust pic, so my scarf is good enough.

@AvyIsKing

@iamspoons sorry just got out of the shower

I sprained my ankle n it h u r t s s s

@AvyIsKing

I'm apparently *** slow in math. I had just finished writing the problem down and then this *** raises her hand and is done with the *** problem. *** I just started

Sorry bout your ankle

, I gtg

@Iamspoons

ewwwww math

yk what that lady can shove her answer in her ***

@AvyIsKing

I have ela now.

I haven't had a good ela class since 8th grade. Last year she treated us like elementary kids and this year our new teacher does the same. I hate this

@Iamspoons

Ew

Sorry my mom made me leave my phone here when I ran errands

Iamspoons OP September 14th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

Hi

Sorry I'm *** exhausted. Idk which night *** me up but it was one this week. Lol. I don't regret it. My shoulders hurt. And I'm wearing a shirt that we got for my dad, but it's too small for him. It looks like the stereotype "boyfriend shirt" but it's spike spegil from cowboy bebop. Amazing.

AvyIsKing September 14th, 2023

@iamspoons

I think my friend is alive imma cry

@iamspoons

Homeschool pe. I was forced to participate even tho I have an ankle brace on rn. And I really screwed it up. My mom fat shamed me for wearing leggings so I had to change. I'm just in alot of pain and I feel like poo and I'm dissociating so bad. But I'm nuzzling my dog

@AvyIsKing

Omg I'm so sorry, I've been at school then busy with homework.

How does pe even work for home? And that sounds like some person is *** at their job, making you do that with your ankle.

*** your mom, she's a ***.

Dog is good.

How're you doing now?

*Sending hugs and snuggles* ily bestie

@Iamspoons

My friend came over it's ok.

My mom made me participate lol.

And you don't you go to a rec center and hang out with a bunch of 10 year olds

@AvyIsKing

Ok I'm glad you had someone there.

Refer to y previous statement "*** your mom she's a ***"

Also nope, I go to a gym that smells like axe and perfume and bo, and hangout with a bunch of seniors, and *** kids

@Iamspoons

Ew

My mom made me adult and I can't rn and I just wanna cry because it's alot of dang pressure and my foot hurts and I'm hungry because idk when I last ate but I didn't eat lunch because she told me I was fat and I didn't eat breakfast because I wasn't hungry so I guess I haven't eaten since last night

@AvyIsKing

Ew I hate adulting.

And refer to my above statement about your mom.

You should eat something *sends you some of my ice cream*

@iamspoons

ill prolly have dinner im really not hungry, i was craving a grilled cheese but idek

i just don't wanna anymore lol

Iamspoons OP September 15th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

Sorry I'm really checked out RN and cannot process anything. I'm *** tired, and you should sleep. Don't test how long you can go without sleeping, that's right I was lurking.

Lol o think I dissoated while rewatching yhew Loki serio

Gn ilysfm my eyes tichs

AvyIsKing September 15th, 2023

@Iamspoons

*clings hugs*

@AvyIsKing

I feel speedy. I'm doing notes and this at the same time.

I sent a couple of emails, one of them was "I need to get out of this class RN or I'm *** skipping" and the other one was " I don't trust my friends to get me information on events, will u please let me know"

Lol

*Hugs*

@Iamspoons

*hugs* had a rough night. Im so drained it isn't even funny. I don't even have the energy to dress hot for band.

Dropped a heavy af trashcan on my foot last night it hurts worse now

@AvyIsKing

I'm sorry I wasn't on last night I had a mood swing and couldn't pick up my phone cuz I was sad and tired.

I want to ask how tf you dropped a trashcan on your foot, but I dropped a tire on mine.

Ohhhh band, I'm in pep band I play the bass drum at football games. I went to the band teachers room this morning and asked if I could do pep band even though I can't do normal band, and he said yes and gave me a jersey. My friend that had been there with me told me to put it on but I didn't want to, cuz yk imposter syndrome, but then I saw my other friend wearing hers and I kinda went ok fine, and put it on.

Sorry for the rant.

My socks are wet. I hate this, if I wear wet socks for too long my feet do weird things.

@iamspoons

Forum update I hate it

Yayyy pep band

I got coffee all over my pants so I need to change em

@AvyIsKing

Yee I dislike the forum setup.

I literally have my first game tonight, ahhh

Oh nuu the pants.

Also I'm vibing in the corner of tcr

@AvyIsKing

Also I love your outfit and your hair

Lol I am feeling... O_O

@AvyIsKing

I hope your mom stops being a ***

@Iamspoons

Ty. I had coffee and I'm back in the skinny jeans and maroon shirt I just don't even care anymore I'm just so done it's not even funny I don't even wanna go to band

Iamspoons OP September 16th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

Carrying a bass drum makes me feel *** powerful. And I'm like *** yeah, I'm a very powerful lady.

Lol

I'll talk more in a bit

Iamspoons OP September 16th, 2023

@AvyIsKing

I'm looking in the mirror and I look so prity

Idk but my face looks femme and I like it