Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! 😀

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❤️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

BlueDarkAurora July 9th

@Optimisticempath yus :O no doubt about it <3 

Optimisticempath OP July 9th

https://www.7cups.com/forum/penpals/PenPalChats_2658/Depressoespressospace_325537/?post=3584807 cannot find it anymore 😔what's wrong...

not ok..😔 

eyes and head hurt from all the crying..

jutsvstopalready 😔 

mytwistedsoul July 9th

@Optimisticempath *offers safe hugs* ❤️ I'm sorry you're upset 😞 Could your pen pal have had the thread deleted? Maybe there is another thread you can check in on them and see what happened? 

@mytwistedsoul

just got to know they deleted old account and made new one ...didn't know forums also get deleted if account does so panicked a bit on top of everything panicky irl already lmao 😅 

*hugs back Soul* ❤❤

mytwistedsoul July 9th

@Optimisticempath Oh! I kind of thought that might happen but wasn't sure. It's kind of frustrating when things get deleted  😞 always makes me feel ...idk doesn't matter lol 😅 

Aww panicky doesn't sound good at all 😞 is there anything I can do to help? ❤️

@mytwistedsoul

yes it's so weird...i do see some forums of people who are not here ... can i name them💀 ..its a rule to not if they not present but they aren't present in cups so does that rule apply still?😅 so confusing xD... but like some threads from Fristo and Donalddraper are still there and they left cups too (😔) so idk what really happens...is there a choice to make forums poof if account does? ... someone should explain this 😂 otherwise it's just guess game xD

also how you feel does matter to me Soul <3

everything's feels v wrong in my world Soul 😔 idk really just trying to continue existing...even tho im not liking it at all and it is exhausting to do...😭 ...i don't wanna worry anyone so isolating even more than usual lately and idk just keep imagining myself hidden somewhere ...away from everything ...it's tiring...switching from no feelings to all the feelings...no thoughts to all the thoughts.. 😢 idk what to do..idk if i even wanna do anything...just wanna be away..

last night was v extra tuff ...panicked too much and was.. losing hope thread and...😔... im sorry 🥺... im safe now...not gonna give into those thoughts...😢 ... just hard to keep going... but me will continue trying to ..😔

im sorry :( no worry about me..im not ok but ill survive ..❤

Ps its annoying how i eityer say nothing or blabber everything 😭 didn't wanna put this on anyone ... or make anyone feel worried ...just..im safe..its ok❤

been forever ...how've you been? how's your health?❤ *keeps hugging*

mytwistedsoul July 9th

@Optimisticempath It might be a difference between deleting and deactivating? 

*hugs tight ❤️* It's really hard living like that 😞 and with the all or nothing thoughts and feelings - I really do empathize with that. The numbness is so tiring but then all of a sudden every thought and feeling makes it's self known and that's exhausting 😞 I'm so sorry things are this way for you right now 
Sometimes it helps to talk with someone - do you have a listener or - I mean you're welcome to talk here too - just sometimes getting it out can help. You could even say you don't want comments if that's a concern ❤️ 
I'm glad you're safe now OptiBear ❤️ I care about you - you're my bestest friend and so many others care about you too. We worry because we care about you and it's not putting anything on anyone if you share what you're going through. It's ok to need help and support - that's what friends are for ❤️ If you find those thoughts too appealing - will you talk to someone? I can't imagine a world without you and I'm just so sorry you're hurting so much right now 😞❤️ 
Tbh my health sucks 😅 it's hot and humid which makes it hard to breathe sometimes and I just hurt all the time 😞 been having the all or nothing with emotions here too - other than that it's ok 😅 Thank you for asking ❤️
*gives big bear hugs❤️* It's really nice to see you 😊 I've missed you! 
VictoriaLove7 July 10th

@Optimisticempath

*huggsss tightttt Milky 🥛🧸🥺🌈🧸*

RachelListener July 11th

@Optimisticempath

🥺 *huggsss tighttt till you feel better*

Have you nom some food & get some sleep? 🥺 because lack of sleep 😴 can affect our mood, & we feel gloomy & prone to feel depressed. 

There's a song 🎵 here 

https://youtu.be/fth7Iu26kgY?feature=shared

mytwistedsoul July 30th

@Optimisticempath Dropping off some good vibes and hugs ❤️❤️

sending-you-love-sending-love.gif

Optimisticempath OP August 6th

@mytwistedsoul soulll 🥺 missie you vv much ❤ huggles tight and stays 😔

how's you? 

it is..another month? already... time fly fly fast 😮 

me sending chu good vibes and lots of luvv back ❤❤

mytwistedsoul August 7th

@Optimisticempath Hey you ❤️ I've missed you 😞 I don't mean to assume or pry or overstep - if there anything I can do to help OptiBear. If you want or need a hug - we're here ❤️

hugs-teddy-bear.gif

If you just need someone to sit with you - we're here

couple-anime.gif

You are loved OptiBear ❤️ 

you-are-loved-gifkaro.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 30th

@Optimisticempath

Hugss hugss tighttt Milky 🥛🧸🤗💕🌈🧸

12265849_1722313242.png

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for thinking of rainbow bear ...im better off forgotten tho..😔

miss you 💕 how are you?

tight huggieees back 💕

tis such a cute picture 💕💕

VictoriaLove7 August 7th

@Optimisticempath

Milky 🥛🧸🥺 why better off forgotten? 

me thinking of you & missie youu too 🥺🥛🧸💕 

*keeps huggiesss tightttt* 🥛🧸⍝ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ⍝💕🌈🧸

RachelListener July 31st

@Optimisticempath

Thinking of you 🤗💗

images-8_1722414765.jpeg

@RachelListener me?😔 

your too kind 💕💕💕💕💕 hugs you if ok

RachelListener August 13th

@Optimisticempath

Hugging you till you feel better 🥺🤗

@Optimisticempath

here after so many weeks :0

i guess ill just sneak here monthly to show im still existing 🤡... or try to..👍

hiii hope everyone's doing good ... or okay at least 😅 sends luvv to you 💕💕 

VictoriaLove7 August 7th

@Optimisticempath

Rainbow bear 🌈🧸 is vvv glad that you exist, Milky 🥛🧸🥺🤗💕

Luvss ᰔᩚ & huggiess for youu 🥛⍝ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ⍝💕

PS. Me hopes Milky 🥛🧸ᰔᩚ is being more gentle to chuself 🥺💕

RachelListener August 13th

@Optimisticempath

I'm very very glad that you are here! 🤗💕

images-10_1723554690.jpeg

amiableBunny4016 August 13th

@Optimsticempath

sending-you-love-sending-virtual-hug.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 13th

@amiableBunny4016 🐰 

Tagging @OptimisticEmpath 🥛🧸

⍝ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ⍝

amiableBunny4016 August 13th

@VictoriaLove7

Hi Victoria, thank you so much for correcting me friend 🧸 bunnwee accidentally mis-typed it! 💜 *Sends grateful beams* 

VictoriaLove7 August 13th

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you, Bunny! 🐰 ʚ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ɞ ˚‧

*receives the beams ✧˚𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔 & shares fries (っ˘ڡ˘ς)🍟*

Optimisticempath OP September 13th

@amiableBunny4016

aw bunnwee friend you're too sweet like always 🥺 thinking of you with lots of luvvv also 💕💕 sending big big huggieewuggieee at youu 🤗🤗🤗🤗

mochi-peachcat-mochi.gif

also its okie to misspell my name in this thread at least xD im a subscriber to my own misery lmaooo🤓😭

mytwistedsoul August 19th

@Optimsticempath

thinking-of-you-teddy-bear.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 19th
@mytwistedsoul 🐭

Tagging Milky  🤗💕@OptimisticEmpath 🥛🧸

٩( ᐖ )۶

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you 😞 I didn't realize I misspelled it til now 😬

And the 😞 was supposed to be a ❤️ (smh) my brain isn't braining today 🤪

@mytwistedsoul

But it (the mis-emoji 'thank you 😔') becomes funny & made me giggle 🐭☺

@VictoriaLove7

(I meant this mis-emoji '😞' hihi ☺🐭)

@VictoriaLove7 Hi! aww I'm glad it made you giggle though. Your giggle made me smile 😊 ❤️

mytwistedsoul August 29th

@Optimisticempath You've been in my thoughts OptiBear ❤️ We're sending you love and good vibes and bushels and bunches of hugs  ❤️

love-sending.gif

Optimisticempath OP September 10th

@mytwistedsoul

*hugs soul friend tightt* 🥺🥺

how's you friend?💕💕💕💕me is sending lots of love and hugs and good vibes to you too💕💕

mytwistedsoul September 10th

@Optimisticempath I thought I saw a bright light.... It was you ❤️ *hugs you tighter* I have missed you my dear sweet friend ❤️❤️

Optimisticempath OP September 13th

@mytwistedsoul

🥺 Soul friend always has the most luvingg things to say to OptiBear (me🥺) 💕💕 thanksieees Soul, ive missed you so much also and have been praying for you all this while hoping your okay and things are going allright at your end 💕💕 

how've you been? *keeps hugging tighttly* ❤❤

mytwistedsoul September 27th

@Optimisticempath Hey OptiBear ❤️ I've been wanting to write but wasn't sure what to say. Thank you for the prayers. I still send you good vibes and you're in my thoughts often - hoping you're ok too and being good to yourself and that brain isn't bullying you too much

Idk how to answer that question anymore. I mean - I'm ok and yet nothing feels ok. One of things where you don't know how to fix it because you're not exactly sure what's wrong? ❤️ 
sending you lots of love and hugs ❤️❤️
VictoriaLove7 August 29th

@Optimisticempath

Rainbow bear 🌈🧸 is also thinking about Milky 🥛🧸 & hopes that Milky's 🥛🧸 inner voice is being kind & gentle 🌈🧸🤗💕🥛🧸⍝ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ⍝💕

images-19-5_1724952761.jpeg