Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! ๐Ÿ˜€

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime โค๏ธ

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP January 17th, 2023

@GoldenNest2727 your kindness and support mean a lot to me Golden ๐Ÿ’• it really helps on difficult days which is like everyday lmao , thanks for being so sweet ๐Ÿค—

how are you doing? how's mindfulness exercises going for you in case you're continuing them?๐Ÿ˜…

Optimisticempath OP January 1st, 2023

I hope the new year is more kind to everyone ๐Ÿ’• thankyou for being such a beautiful part of my 2022, some of you here really made the horrible times feel less horrible and I'm so grateful for you ๐Ÿ’•

*hugs ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—*

mytwistedsoul January 3rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath I hope this year is good to you Opti โค๏ธ Thank you for being you and thank you for being my friend ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

thank-you-for-being-you-unicorn.gif

*sending hugs and good vibes to you* โค๏ธ

Optimisticempath OP January 4th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul aww this means a lot to me Soul ๐Ÿฅบ thank you more for being my friend ... you've truly made it better for me in many ways and I appreciate you so so much for being you also ๐Ÿ’•โค

thankyouu I'm lowkey very scared to hope for things too but I do hope it's better ๐Ÿฅบ

I hope you have a good year also, you deserve it so much ๐Ÿฅฐ

I absolutely luv the gif ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿฅฐ

*sending big huggles* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

how is 2023 treating you so far Soul??

mytwistedsoul January 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath I wish I could tell you not to be scared to hope but I know how slippery and fragile hope is. I think you're brave though Opti very brave ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ

Thank you So far this year hasn't been horrible. It hasn't been too cold out this winter so far - that's a big plus in my book. How has the year been for you so far?

You like unicorns too? ๐Ÿ˜Š

*sends back big hugs to you too๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ* *sends strength too and peace and some super good vibes and some cookies and ice cream and an apple too because we're eating too many sweets lol๐Ÿ˜* Last but not least *sends much love* โค๏ธ

Optimisticempath OP January 5th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Thanks for validating the slipperiness with hope .. it is what scares me, there's just so much risk of getting hurt and disappointed over and over again ๐Ÿ˜– I don't see it tbh Soul but I appreciate you for telling that i am ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

ah I remember you said about preparing for winters, has it been going ok? I'm glad it isn't too cold and hope the weather continues to be in your favor ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

is it the anxious part of our brain that anticipates something bad to happen ?๐Ÿ˜…maybe we become so used to being alert that its uneasy when things seem "normal" idk just letting thoughts wander a lil ๐Ÿฅฒ I'm happy the year hasn't been horrible so far and I reallly really hope it stays that way ๐Ÿ’• a break from all the horribleness is deffo needed ๐Ÿค—

it has been rather uneventful and not horrible for me too and I guess that's ok, still taking it one day at a time *hugs you*

yes you too? I love them ๐Ÿ’•I am not sure why but I just do! unicorn-love.gif

Lol the apple to balance the sweets I love this ๐Ÿ˜ *noms everything* ThankYou for the yummm foods and the super good vibes with peace, strength and love-- I need them all the time I think and have to admit miserably also xD ๐Ÿฅฒ

me is sending so much love, hugs, strength and peace to you also ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•โค also lots of sunshine and more warm hugs in case it gets too cold ๐Ÿฅถ

cut-hug.gif

mytwistedsoul January 6th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Tbh - Idk if we can see our own bravery. I think it's kind of something that other people see in us. And it doesn't have to be anything huge or earth shattering. It is scary - taking that risk. Especially if you've been hurt and disappointed over and over. Some people that's all they have to offer - it's them - not you. They probably won't change - especially if they don't see themselves doing it. *my experience is that it's often family that's like that but I know it's not limited to family* There will be people though who won't hurt you. There will be people who will love and cherish you for who you are โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Lol it's snowing this morning ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's not real cold though so it won't stick around

I think anxiety plays a pretty big part in it. Plus our brains are kind of hard wired to focus on negative things. Especially if there's past experiences where its happened again and again. We get used to catastrophizing things and of course we ruminate on the bad things too. Cognitive distortions - add to all of this ๐Ÿ˜• The problem is we can be so focused on worrying about that bad that might come - we miss any good things that did come. Hopefully this makes alittle sense ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I'm not sure why I like them either tbh lol. They're kind of cool and magical. Like the pegasus - I like those too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lol! Apples are the answer to alot of things. If all else fails you can throw them at people ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

It's ok to need those things Opti. It makes you human and its nothing to be ashamed of. But they can sure be hard to ask for can't they?

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you for the love - hugs - peace and strength *tucks the warm hugs into a pocket to keep the cold away*

You are a good person Opti. It shows in the kindness and gentleness you show people. You deserve those things too โค

mlp-my.gif

Looks like a power hug lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Be gentle with yourself today and your thoughts? Tell brain to hush - Soul is right ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

mytwistedsoul January 12th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

hugs-send.gif

Sending you good vibes and much love Opti โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Optimisticempath OP January 12th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul *jumps at hugs right away ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— hugs are always needed, thankyou for always sending them Soul โค

It makes me feel so nice and cared for that you think of me and send your gentle love my way ๐Ÿคง *sending lots of love and bestest vibes to you also โค

how are you doing? we are closer to the weekend D: how has the week been for you?

I missed talking to you โค please share anything you want to ๐Ÿ˜Š

all-my-love-you.gif

mytwistedsoul January 13th, 2023

@Optimisticempath You're welcome OptiBear. There's allways a hug here for you anytime you need or want one ๐Ÿ˜Š

I've missed talking with you too - I try not to be too much or wear out my welcome. I know alot of people say I'm not but it's allways in the back of my mind ๐Ÿ˜… Anxiety and depression are awesome aren't they? *smh nope nope*

Its hard to believe January is halfway! Most of the week has been a blur tbh. How was your week? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

cat-blindside.gif

Those are some strong vibes Opti! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ They come when you least expect it lol

Be gentle with yourself ok? Or try to - that's all anyone can ever ask โค๏ธ

Optimisticempath OP January 13th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

aw thanks for the comfiest hugs always, me loves hugging chu ๐Ÿค— *huggles*

Other people also right Soul, you are never too much or anything else meanie brain says ... I always love seeing your tags and being hugged by you โค you make being at 7 cups better for me I'm not even exaggerating!

*yeets anxiety and depression ๐Ÿ˜” yes they horrible and makes us think alot of things that maybe not true ... in this case definitely not true and so they been yeeted D:

ikr so fast ... I relate with you, it's blurry for me too .. idk haha time just seems to go by idk what is even happening around anymore I guess ... no plans ๐Ÿ˜ฎ guess just sleeping and more sleeping ... how about you?

I love the gif ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ they strong vibes hahah

thanks for always reminding Soul ๐Ÿ˜ข silly brain always needs some reminders ๐Ÿคก .... "or try to" โคโคโค always so kind, gentle and patient ๐Ÿฅฐ hope you remind it to you also.. sending powerful vibes filled with kindness and love! ๐Ÿค—

hugs-bluey.gif

mytwistedsoul January 13th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Thank you Opti ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ It would be great if we could just yeet things away. Things that aren't good for us or have no purpose anymore - thoughts and feelings just yeeted away. We need a catapult so we can yeet things super far away ๐Ÿ˜ its a bird - a plane - it's super yeeted anxiety lol There is a no yeeting yourself clause too

They are the biggest liars. They seem to know exactly what words to whisper to get to think that way. I'm sorry you deal with them and their whispers too ๐Ÿ˜ž

Sleep sounds good! I won't and don't much lol but it allways sounds good. You're OptiBear too and bears hibernate ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ I'm actually going out to dinner this weekend *gasp!* ๐Ÿ˜… kind of excited - kind of not lol

Aww that's ok. We can give brain as many reminders as needed ok? Repetition creates long term memory ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ

*sits down and holds on* ready for those vibes! And sending some back

*many hugs and much love to you OptiBear* โค๏ธโค๏ธ

tatty-teddy-hugs.gif

@mytwistedsoul

yes we need something that helps yeet unhelpful things vvvv far away ๐Ÿ˜”

how did you know we needed a clause for "no yeeting yourself clause too" ๐Ÿคฃ

oh nu does soul have trouble with sleep? me hopes you get enough rest and some nice self care from brainy thoughts... sometimes I sleep to avoid life xD it's self care hack ๐Ÿคก

dinner sounds good, I get the mixed feelings aww... how did it go? you had fun and some nice things to nom nomm?๐Ÿ˜

hmmm yes ๐Ÿฅบ thank you for the reminders โค

*lots of good vibes to swim in ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ

*hugs tight and continues hugging ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

sometimes I can be a little silent ๐Ÿ˜… but I always appreciate you here Soul and you always make my day ... so please never think twice before sharing anything you want to or dropping hugs , anything from you is special to me and means a lot to me ๐Ÿ’–

deserve-the-world-you-deserve-it.gif

mytwistedsoul January 17th, 2023
@Optimisticempath I know how I think sometimes lol so a clause was needed ๐Ÿ˜‰ there aren't any loopholes either - no cause it was cloudy on a Tuesday and there's a hole in my sock. Or because I thought maybe sheets could be parachutes ๐Ÿ˜

Self care hack lol - made me think of those follow me for more tips things you see ๐Ÿ˜‚

There was so many people at this dinner. ๐Ÿ˜… some people were rude but the food was delicious and there was ice cream with strawberries at the end for dessert ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww that's ok Opti silent I can understand. Tbh - when I'm not invading people's spaces here on Cups I don't talk much anymore ๐Ÿ˜• I do like dropping hugs off though โค๏ธ

youre-awesome.gif

Optimisticempath OP January 19th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

oops haha no loopholes smh ๐Ÿ˜… I'm glad there's the clause then ๐Ÿฅบ no yeeting soul โค

yes ๐Ÿ˜‚ exactly like those tips xD

oh no people are rude everywhere it's just sad like let one eat in peace smh ... glad the food was delicious and yum ice cream with strawberries ๐Ÿฅฐ ... you managed with so many people Soul .. I'm proud of you ๐Ÿค— ... people are usually a no, so many people are certainly a no xD

aw why no talk much? ๐Ÿ˜• is something bothering you? you can always count on me ๐Ÿค—

funny you say 'invade'... I say it Soul being kind, being thoughtful and letting people know they in someone's thoughts... the hugs always make it more magical ๐Ÿ’• so please continue "invading" I love having you here *tight hugs* ๐Ÿค—

Is it still cold at your place? hope the snow is not being very bothersome :(

hugs.gif

mytwistedsoul January 23rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey you ๐Ÿ˜Š โค๏ธ yep definitely need to make sure all the loopholes are covered

Ugh yeah for sure too many people. Was alittle overwhelmed and super anxious afterwards. But I'm trying to go out in public more for some crazy reason ๐Ÿ˜ฌ lol

Quiet for lots of reasons I guess. Anxiety - depression. No words to explain what I'm thinking or feeling. Idk it seems like a pretty long list of reasons I have. And you? What keeps OptiBear quiet? No pressure to answer of course ok? ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

They're magical hugs ๐Ÿ˜Š they travel anywhere they need to be Its nice to be in someone's thoughts - to know that somewhere in the world someone cares *hugs OptiBear back tightly* โค๏ธโค๏ธ

It snowed this morning. Big big flakes at first - it looked peaceful out. Has it been cold in your part of the world?

brown-and-cony-love.gif

Blueberry102 January 12th, 2023

@Optimisticempath ive never said quite a few things myself, so i will be sharing a few here every now and then if you dont mind. My first is: i never actually felt better when i said i did. I simply decided its better for everyone around me if i just 'get better'. Just bc i got clean doesnt mean im no longer depressed or anxious. But i act like it and its exhausting. I feel like a lot of people dont realise that moderate anxiety and depression can be present in high functioning people too. So nobody even bothers to question things when you lie and say you are fine. Ive been doing it for 6 months now. And im tired.

hi @Blueberry102

I'm happy you felt comfortable enough to share here today, it is ok but as NoneTheWiser suggested if you would like more people to reply or talk to and a more comfortable space all to yourself then it may help to have your own personal diary like this in the forums ๐Ÿ’•

you said what i feel too... it is very relatable ๐Ÿ˜… only thing in my case sometimes I rather not let some people see how broken I really am ... some caring people might feel bad and I don't want to cause any unnecessary stress to anyone .... everyone's got something of their own I guess, don't want to add more :/ and some not caring people would just make it worse so it feels better to stay shush sometimes :') .. a lot of times tho i blank out when someone asks how i am or whatever... like I don't know either so it is also ok? just existing idk ๐Ÿคก

you're right tho it gets exhausting after a while.. lying and having to pretend that all is good or things are getting better ๐Ÿ˜” I wish you could have some comfy space where you can be honest about your feelings and don't have to pretend to be better

I agree with Jess and hope too that you find that support in 7 cups , so many of us here feel safer... as compared to off cups life / people certainly.. and you deserve that kind company also ๐Ÿ’•

@NoneTheWiser always the most kind and helpful ๐Ÿ’› you worded it so nicely ๐Ÿค—

feeling empty .... idk it's so hard lately to figure what's worse ... feeling overwhelmed or feeling empty and struggling to understand emotions let alone manage it or whatever

I thought I'd feel more calmer on the opposite side of feeling anxious, overwhelmed or on edge but this almost numbing thing is not calming either ... it's sort of scary even ... I never wanted to find the darkness feel so comfortable ... but I guess I'm just stuck for now and idk what to do :')

@Optimisticempath *sits with you* Don't mean to pounce โค๏ธ I was actually sitting here to begin with contemplating dropping off a hug :)

hugs-hug.gif

*no reply needed ok? Was just thinking of you* โค๏ธ

@mytwistedsoul awww Soul ๐Ÿฅบ thankyou! you might not realise how much this means to me ..... thankyou for being so so kind always and for keeping me in your thoughts... it feels nice to belong somewhere without being a bother ๐Ÿ’•

love-you-loved.gif

*huggles tightโค you in my thoughts also ๐Ÿฅบ

@Optimisticempath *hugs tight* You're welcome Opti and Thank you too โค๏ธ
You're never ever a bother Opti - never. You have my word on that ๐Ÿ˜Š

@mytwistedsoul

*hugs tight* ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

surprise-te-amo.gifyou really are โค best treasure ever and I wish all the love and nice things in world for you always Soul ๐Ÿค—

mytwistedsoul January 23rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath youre-sweet-my-melody.gif

I think that you are the treasure Opti โค๏ธ and I wish so many good things for you โค๏ธ

Optimisticempath OP January 23rd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Soul ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ always so sweet ๐Ÿ’•

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

It's only tuesday but how is your week going?๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

mytwistedsoul January 25th, 2023

@Optimisticempath It's going. Now it's Wednesday lol

How is OptiBear? โค๏ธ

hugs-and.gif

Optimisticempath OP January 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul lmao yep just going xD soon jan is over too ...๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

idk how I'm doing tbh, just doing ๐Ÿ˜…

how are you Soul? ๐Ÿ’• *huggles*

love-you-lots-bear.gif

@Optimisticempath It's snowing Opti I hear you there - just doing - not really doing good but still doing it lol and I laugh because if I don't I'll just cry. So I don't mean to make light of anything โค๏ธ

boo-hug.gif

ok xD

_1673985767.image.png

Optimisticempath OP January 23rd, 2023

Jess me worried ..me hope you ok ๐Ÿ˜” hugs you @nonethewiser ๐Ÿ’•

@Optimisticempath Hey Opti - I'm sorry but she deleted her account and anything affiliated with it ๐Ÿ˜ž

@mytwistedsoul I.. idk what to say ๐Ÿฅบ I miss her and hope she oki ๐Ÿ˜”

Thanks for telling me Soul ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’• *hugs

@Optimisticempath I'm sorry I had to tell you ๐Ÿ˜ž

@mytwistedsoul why sorry ๐Ÿ˜ฎ it is sad to hear about it but not knowing was kind of more worrying idk how to explain ๐Ÿ˜… I worry about my few friends here (that includes you Soul ๐Ÿ’•) I don't have many xD so I have you people in my thoughts very often and you are my safest space... specially you and Jess always have been really supportive and kind to me .... hearing about one of you poof makes me vv sad ๐Ÿ˜” idk what I am blabbering at this point but I just want to say that I really appreciate you telling me ๐Ÿฅบ and I really hope she is doing ok and could somehow know that we care for her ๐Ÿ’•

mytwistedsoul January 26th, 2023

@Optimisticempath You sound alittle like me. The friends I have are here. The family I have is here. The people I talk to regularly here - you too of course - you all mean alot to me so you all pop into my thoughts pretty often too โค๏ธ

*hugs* โค๏ธ I hope so too

Optimisticempath OP January 30th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul *hugs tight ๐Ÿค— I know you do Soul ... you think of many people and so often... always really heart warming to see you dropping off kindness around โค my only wish is that it comes your way too ๐Ÿค—

how was your week? anything nice during the weekend?

mytwistedsoul February 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey you :) you pop into my notifications with hugs when I need one most - that is the ultimate kindness โค๏ธ

It's been ok sort of - idk - I don't remember much of it tbh ๐Ÿ˜•

How is OptiBear? Is brain behaving?

hugs-teddy-bear.gif

mytwistedsoul February 3rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

hugs-virtual.gif

Just cuz โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Optimisticempath OP February 4th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul always here at the right time Soul ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

*huggles tight ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค

hug-love.gif