Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! ๐Ÿ˜€

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime โค๏ธ

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

KrystalRose01 August 30th, 2022

Things on my end are getting better, i got my license last week! Exciting huh :3 also thats okay to not know how youโ€™re feeling, that happens at times <3 i truly hope youโ€™re feeling super okay right now <3 itโ€™s really good to see you again as well ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’›

Optimisticempath OP September 8th, 2022

@KrystalRose01

Your so sweet always ๐Ÿฅบ thankyou so much โค

license is exciting fr I'm happy for you , did you get to go on any drives yet? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Optimisticempath OP July 18th, 2022

@ArtemisStormWolf

Arteee โค we can sit here together for as much needed ๐Ÿฅบ

ArtemisStormWolf July 18th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

*hides here for a while ๐Ÿ‘€*

Optimisticempath OP July 21st, 2022

@ArtemisStormWolf Arteeee ๐Ÿค—

modestFriend3998 July 26th, 2022

Same ya buddy i have so many things saved that one day I'll share it with someone

Optimisticempath OP July 27th, 2022

@modestFriend3998

It does feel nice that someone can relate but I'm sorry you do, I know it is difficult ๐Ÿ˜•

You can share with me if you want to or you can also make a thread like this and share there if you find it comfortable โค

ArtemisStormWolf July 28th, 2022

Thought to jump here and leave cookies ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช

Optimisticempath OP July 31st, 2022

@ArtemisStormWolf Arteee hugs you ๐Ÿค—

Thankyou for cookies ๐Ÿฅฐ

Mscooper2789 August 9th, 2022

@Optimisticempath _1660016008.Picsart_22-08-08_21-19-02-073.jpg

Optimisticempath OP August 15th, 2022

@Mscooper2789 thankyou for sharing this positive message ๐Ÿ˜Š

Optimisticempath OP August 15th, 2022

-hides-

Optimisticempath OP August 20th, 2022

I feel soooo done with everything nothing seems to have changed and yet everything seems different, I am so different I dont recognize myself sometimes it feels I am faking or something or idk being an imposter

Seems like I'm living on standby for the longest time ..... crazy but I just dont know anything anymore.... I just want to dis-appear ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

_1661017735.image.png

_1661017823.image.png

_1661017746.image.png_1661017777.image.png

_1661017917.image.png

Optimisticempath OP August 21st, 2022

Grateful for memes because they put my feelings in words or pictures ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

_1661080809.image.png

_1661080871.image.png

_1661081023.image.png

_1661080761.image.png

_1661081117.image.png

_1661081322.image.png

ArtemisStormWolf August 22nd, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Aww thanks for posting this ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ

So relatable (':

Optimisticempath OP August 23rd, 2022

@ArtemisStormWolf

Np artee ๐Ÿฅบ

I'm sorry you relate also ๐Ÿ˜ฃ hugs artee โค

Optimisticempath OP September 3rd, 2022

How's you? @ArtemisStormWolf

ArtemisStormWolf October 19th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

*wolf that slept too long *

I'm okay ๐Ÿ˜… just decided to check my notifications. ๐Ÿ‘€ Ty. How are you

Optimisticempath OP October 20th, 2022

@ArtemisStormWolf sleep is ok lol

Good to see you <3 glad you been okay

Idk how to answer this tbh I guess I'm ok too ๐Ÿ’•

Optimisticempath OP August 24th, 2022

Personal attac ๐Ÿคญ

_1661368407.image.png

Thoughts won't leave ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

mytwistedsoul August 24th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Hey :) may I sit with you? Bad thoughts?

@mytwistedsoul oki you can if it no bother ๐Ÿฅบ

Yes bad thoughts... ๐Ÿ˜–

@Optimisticempath It's no bother at all :)

Are the thoughts about your name and pfp? I saw your comment after I posted

I don't mean to assume either if it's something else

@mytwistedsoul

Thankyou :)

Not prominently about that .... thoughts about irl stuff mainly .... but you know how brain works โ˜น one bad thought leads to another and then another and then it's just a trap

everytime I look too closely at the name or pfp I remember what they said lol .... it is a unnecessary reminder for all the lack of optimism or hope or whatever in life ...

too many thoughts to even be sure what it is exactly .... I'm sorry if this sounds confusing... honestly idk either :')

@Optimisticempath Oh yeah I know to well how brain likes to set those traps and we fight so hard to get out them and it happens again ๐Ÿ˜•

Maybe we can look at it as it's not that it's a lack of optimism or hope but you're working towards optimism and hope?

Your name and pfp or well - I think of them as avatars - they're like a paradox but there's nothing wrong with that at all! They're things you picked out yourself and it doesn't have to make sense to anyone but you. Whoever pointed it out to you - it seems rude to me and not something that should be said

Too many thoughts - gosh I know all too well how that is. Sometimes it helps if I sit and write them down or try to. That way each thought gets some acknowledgement and they don't seem as consuming

Optimisticempath OP August 25th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

I'm going to cry smh

my message poofed the one I typed earlier and have to retype again ๐Ÿ˜•

Anyways.....

yes it is so exhausting with the same thing again and again , traps are not nice ๐Ÿ™

oh that's a good way to see these, as avatars and picking it for ourselves, so it is important that it makes sense to us ๐Ÿ˜… thankyou for reminding this .... I'm not sure if I'm working on it tho (i don't know if i want to even....) .... yeah idk why they pointed it also out of the blue smh :')

I'm so sorry you can relate with this, it's just terrible and i wouldn't want anyone dealing but i guess life gets in the way for everyone ..... good to know it helps to sit and write and make thoughts feel acknowledged , I always find it to be quite overwhelming being alone with my thoughts... some of them are so scary to me :( but I agree letting them not consume too much space can be helpful, I shall try it again thankyouu, and thankyou for saying "or try to" it really is about trying for me, I'm never sure how it works for me , so trying is all I can do ๐Ÿ˜…

Thankyou for being so kind ๐Ÿฅบ *sends lots of kindness back to you*

also sorry for not asking earlier ... how are you doing?

mytwistedsoul August 25th, 2022

@Optimisticempath On no! I get so frustrated when something I wrote poofs like that. It feels like I've missed or lost something on the second try

It can be really hard to not let certain thoughts consume you - especially if they're thoughts you maybe allready had lurking in your mind and I know how we can some times let other people's words cloud our own thoughts and judgements of ourselves and cause us alot of self doubt. If you feel comfortable - maybe you could share some of those scarier thoughts here - in this safe space. Then you wouldn't be alone with them - of course there's no pressure though because I know how scary it can feel to share them

Trying is all we can do. If one way doesn't work - we try another way. I see you in alot of different threads and I see how hard you try and I really admire that - you have a big beautiful heart โค๏ธ

I'm doing the best I can right now with things going on around me and inside me - if that makes sense. Thank you for asking ๐Ÿ™‚

Optimisticempath OP August 26th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

I feel the same it doesn't feel as authentic (idk if it's the right word lol) to retype things

thankyou for being so patient and kind to me, I really appreciate your time โค maybe I will share in more detail here sometime ...... wording feelings and expressing myself has never come easy ๐Ÿ™

Awww ๐Ÿฅบ thankyou so much ๐Ÿฅบ it really means alot to me ๐Ÿฅบ

I see you in many places too and you are always kind to everyone ๐Ÿฅบ world needs more people like you who have the biggest heart ever โค *casts a protection spell for your heart*

Yes it makes sense that things aren't going too well inside your world and that around you but I'm glad you're doing your best, I'm sure you are!

You don't have to deal with it alone either ๐Ÿ˜Š here for you if you want to talk or share anything

mytwistedsoul August 27th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Authentic is the perfect word for it!

There's no pressure. I know sometimes it can be hard to find the words to explain what we're feeling or what we're thinking - that's where memes come in - I like to use them too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for the protection spell - some days it feels like my heart needs all the help it can get โค๏ธ

*sending you good thoughts and good vibes to keep the scary thoughts away from you* โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š

Optimisticempath OP August 29th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

haha glad we got it :D

aw it does feel nice to know I'm not alone , memes are really helpful and make us laugh too which is nice ๐Ÿ˜

thankyou for your support , your kindness came in the right time exactly when I needed it ๐Ÿฅบ and I cannot be more grateful to you โค bless your kind heart always

Awww that's so nice *feeling fuzzy hehe ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐ (kindness makes me cry happy tears ๐Ÿฅบ)

sending many good and safe vibes to you

How was your day?

mytwistedsoul August 30th, 2022

@Optimisticempath You're welcome - I'm just glad I came across your thread when I did

And Thank You for the good vibes too! *hugs* Tbh - I get alittle weepy too sometimes when it comes to being on the receiving of kindness โค๏ธ

Yesterday wasn't too terrible and a new day has begun. Thank You for asking. How are you? I hope your day is going good

Yay! I love getting good vibes! Sending some back to you too โค๏ธ

Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts

Optimisticempath OP August 31st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

good vibes are vv nice ๐Ÿฅบ sending more to you *hugs back*

I'm glad your day wasn't terrible and a new one began, hope the coming ones are better than those passed

"not too terrible" I get that lol somedays are like this, and I'll take them too if the other option is "terrible days" ๐Ÿ˜

currently have lost all insight on what a "good" day really is I'm trying to just take it as day :') doesn't do much but atleast my non-existent hopes aren't being crushed either xD or um ok day? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ˜ข mhm, trying to be gentle

thankyou again for being here โค your welcome anytime

you too be very kind and gentle to yourself ๐Ÿค—

someone said this in a chatroom here that my pfp is opposite to the username ๐Ÿ’€

(They said it a few months ago but silly brain still remembers Of *** course ๐Ÿ˜–)

True true true tho

Optimism? What? Who? Where? ๐Ÿ’€ can't see any ......

idk if I should change name.....

๐Ÿ™

Optimisticempath OP August 25th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

Jess you so thoughtful ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I'm feeling really touched, thankyou for taking the time to share your thoughts (very beautiful thoughts)

All of this makes so much sense , I know we shouldn't allow people to make us question our own truth but sometimes it's just so hard , I was wondering that despite so many months have passed since that "casual" comment made by a "stranger" on the "internet" but I still remember and i partly blame my brain lol it remembers stuff like this more often ๐Ÿ˜ž just wish it was easier to not get so affected or simply forget some things

Thankyou thankyou thankyou for this, I'll be reading this very often. ๐Ÿฅบโคโคโค

How are you doing?

Optimisticempath OP August 26th, 2022

@NoneTheWiser

Yep I agree it's difficult with these limiting terms , the pressure is real ๐Ÿ˜…

Your username is perfect you are so wise Jess, I can resonate with what you said, it's just hard to actually follow haha ๐Ÿ˜”

thankyou for the supportive, empathetic, validating message โค I agree with you about everything

thankyou for being honest, I appreciate it more than anything, saying "I'm okay" when one is not is so easy as compared to being honest about how one is actually doing, I know it is, I do it all the time, avoiding the actual stuff haha :')

Nightmares are so frightening, I'm sorry you had a rough morning but it does make me feel happy that you got the message at a good time, message you really deserved to know, you are amazing, always remember! โคโคโค

If there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask , *supports Jess*