Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why do you love your pet??

NoteToMyHeartwarm December 9th, 2018

Pet is someone who silently understand you without words to speak

bubblePark7566 March 19th, 2019

@NoteToMyHeartwarm. I love my dog because he listens to me when no one else did. He makes me laugh and teaches me not to take life as serious as I do. He is overall an amazing dog and I love him so much.

leannescarlett September 2nd, 2022

SAMEEEEE!!!

Hufflepunk January 8th, 2019

@NoteToMyHeartwarm

I love my axolotl because he is like a little alien. I can watch him swim around in his own little world when I can't sleep at night. The sound of the filter helps me sleep.

I love him because he and all my other pets gave me something to live for.

NoteToMyHeartwarm OP March 16th, 2019

@Hufflepunk it's beautiful 😊 💖

bountifulHero45 March 24th, 2019

I love my rabbit because she loves to be held and cuddled and always want to ply

snow1313 March 27th, 2019

I love my ratties because they are very loving and know when I'm having a bad day. How anyone can resist such cute creatures is beyond me

leannescarlett September 2nd, 2022

I love Winston, an Australian labradoodle because he I’ll NEVER JUDGE you. He picks up when I’m in a bad mood. Which also blows my mind, cause I can’t comprehend why dogs pick up sadness so well.

discreetWriter2087 September 2nd, 2022

I honestly feel soo blessed to have my fluffy boy in my life. When I a kid I always wanted a dog because it seemed adorable and to have a fun personal friend who would always be by my side.

So when I finally adopted my puppy back in 2019 I realized now he’s been my emotional support who’s also allowed me to emotionally open up and express myself comfortably in a way I struggled to with friends and never could with family. In some aspects I can see that we are similar which is hilarious but, I swear we can read each other’s energy and are able to feed off each other’s energy’s.

xandia September 2nd, 2022

@NoteToMyHeartwarm 

I love my female cockatiel, Nova. She such a sweet bird; and very loving. But she likes the boys better. She's such a flirt lol. She makes me laugh with her antics and knows when I'm sad and need some cuddling. She knows when I'm happy and wants to play. I love how she wakes me up. She can get out of her cage and sit on her perch when she wants. But when she's hungry, she'll dive bomb me until I get up and feed her. I love her very much and has made my life so much better by being in it. 🐥 💙 💛 ❤️

indigoMango2554 September 2nd, 2022

I have a toy poodle that I’ve had for 15 years who is still so cute and loving. She still sleeps on my lap and is always close by. She definitely knows when there is stressful things going on and she’s great at lightening the mood. Dogs are such great companions

sweetchildbsk September 2nd, 2022

whatsapp-image-2022-09-03-at-01-50_1662150098.55.jpeg

@NoteToMyHeartwarm what more do you expect more than its cuteness...

NoteToMyHeartwarm OP April 19th

What was your favorite anime? Can you suggest the anime you love that you forget all the bad days ❤️screenshot-20240325-231641-bilibili_1713546499.jpg

mia0davis May 30th

I really love my cat, because at some moments it seems to me that only he is fully aware of my problems, my well-being and supports me in his own way. Perhaps thanks to the cat, I was able to get out of a prolonged depression. Taking care of him, I forget about all my troubles, and I love to learn something new about animal care or nutrition. 

AxolotlEnjoyer420 June 12th

@NoteToMyHeartwarm

I love my cats. Specially Jynx as she seems to know when I need cuddles/love. 
She's helped me a lot through the year I've had her.
She's my reason I keep going in life.