Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How did you spend your day?

barncat April 8th, 2020

I am an avid equestrian- not great but enjoy the challenge. Finally started riding my husband's new horse. Boy has he gotten herdbound. Realized he hates being separated from his buddies- WOW- just like us humans. When i take him away from his herd he does a left turn back to his friends. Not a right turn- a strong left turn. So i spent yesterday getting him comfortable leaving - and found out if I anticipate his anxiety- and block him with a right neck rein- better.

HOpe everyone finds something insightful each day during these challenging times.

barncat OP September 7th, 2021

What did I do today?? Got up at a reasonable time to feed the horses. Ruminating about the health of my one horse. How did something that was supposed to be fun has taken over my life so much. I wonder where and what I would be doing if 16 years ago we hadnt bought Louie?? Ah, no reason to dwell on yesterday. Today is what matters.

mytwistedsoul November 24th, 2021

@barncat You've been on my mind lately. How are you?

barncat OP November 24th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul- omg - had been great but my partner went nuts last night. Filed a statement with the deputies - right now I am an emotional soup.

mytwistedsoul November 24th, 2021

@barncat Omg! I'm so sorry to hear this 😞 and to need the deputies - I can understand why you're emotional soup. I hope everything will be ok

I'm sending you some good vibes and you'll be in my thoughts ❀️

Be gentle with yourself

barncat OP November 29th, 2021

🐴🐴@mytwistedsoul- thank you for the kind words. What a crazy week. Moving forward in an entirely new direction than I would have anticipated a mere week ago. Thankful for so many friends and support. Hope you had a good week.

mytwistedsoul November 29th, 2021

@barncat *hugs to you* life does have a way of throwing those random curve balls out of no where - usually about the time we're getting over other things πŸ˜• or trying to anyway. I hope things calm down for you - you deserve some peace and happiness in your life

I'm still sending good vibes to you ❀ I know you're doing as best you can and I hope you're taking care of yourself

barncat OP November 30th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul - events wont be calm until after court date dec 8th. Thank you so much for the kind thoughts - you have no idea how much it matters. Hugs from Diego, Duke and Gus.

mytwistedsoul December 1st, 2021

@barncat You're welcome :) I'll keep you in my thoughts and send good vibes your way ❀

I love dog and horse hugs! ❀ Hugs back to Diego Gus and Duke and a big hug for you too

barncat OP December 12th, 2021

Spent the day visiting with a new acquaintance. Wonderful conversation.

barncat OP December 17th, 2021

Been spending the days catching up with paperwork etc.

barncat OP December 29th, 2021

Well, my Christmas days were spent getting ready for inclement weather - having horses means lots of extra work when temperatures drop, and snow starts falling.

barncat OP December 31st, 2021

Lots of outdoor chores. Fed the horses. Went by Flash's burial site and placed some evergreen branches and local foliage in the snow. Gorgeous day with light filtering through the trees to where he is buried. 🐎

barncat OP January 15th, 2022

My day is just starting, woke up in the middle of the night. Thoughts spinning in my head. Realizing my husband probably has Hoarding OCD among other things. But it makes sense. Living apart I have a lot more clarity on our lives.

affableStrings4654 January 18th, 2022

Its still early in the day. The birds are quite loud this morning. Very chatty. The crows have moved into the space where smaller birds usually are. I like them, but I was feeling overwhelmed and I couldn't think.

Its pretty overcast for now, but I think the sun might come out soon. This is the first time in over a week that I've been awake during the daytime.

MusicalBug January 18th, 2022

Worked on a lot of my listening hours here, then I started to switch around what's in my linen closet! I think I'm a great collector of unnecessary things

AdultPuppy January 18th, 2022
  1. I worked Christmas, all of it, 14h shifts. Today was my first day off. I celebrated Christmas. Almost a month late, it has lost most of its meaning, but I did it anyway.
KristelP January 24th, 2022

I was trying to get through with my TV settings for a couple of hours ugh. I have different IPTV subscriptions, and I hate to switch between them every time I change the provider. The firestick guidelines state that I can choose only one app listed on https://www.firesticktricks.com/iptv-players.html for different IPTV providers. I've already tried 3 of them, but haven't chosen the one that'll work. Has anybody the same issue maybe. What are you using ultimately?

barncat OP January 25th, 2022

Horses, farrier here today. Couples counseling. Tidy up the yard. And end the day with more horse chores of course.

barncat OP February 8th, 2022

"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans"

Well, hopped on a plane to stay with a friend who got hurt. Makes one examine their life.

piligrimmscott February 10th, 2022

In general, many do not believe in the signs of fate or in the signs that occur next to them. Then I always wonder why, if there is a huge amount of confirmation that pyschic readers exist. I myself recently encountered such a person and it was very interesting to me, because he told me everything about me and told me what lies ahead.

barncat OP February 13th, 2022

@piligrimmscott- sounds interesting that the person was able to verify a lot of information about you. How did you feel hearing about the future?

politeCake1590 February 19th, 2022

I work on my table to make vids every day

Sometimes I get tired or lonely I hurled up with my phone to watch YouTube or play games and went here

barncat OP February 20th, 2022

@politeCake1590- glad you joined us, this is a great place to hang out when one is feeling lonely.

barncat OP February 20th, 2022

Just as life starts to make sense, a wrench falls into the works. Realizing I am pushing my husband to be engaged in our relationship. This is not his style, so why do I think he is going to be different right now. Fooling myself. He just wants to stay in his usual comfort bubble. Eating, getting stoned, going to work, coming home, eating and drinking. What a waste of a life.

intellectualJar1071 February 22nd, 2022

I’ve had a serious case of agoraphobia for the past month or so.

so I’ve done what I always do when this happens , find things to do inside , and spend time with my cat

Navaln March 10th, 2022
Recently, I started having panic attacks all of a sudden, and my anxiety increased. I don't really know what happened, but I noticed that when I smoke weed, I feel totally fine, and I even bought two cheap bongs to have a better effect, and I don't regret it at all because that's a great way to cope with stress for me.
littleBunny2375 March 10th, 2022

I couldn't sleep. Mostly I refused to sleep. I spent de night getting distracted on the computer to stay away from what I was feeling. Then I went to the pool. I swam. I came back home to my parents. I made some rice. I burnt it. I made some coffee. I left the gas burning for two hours. Half the utensil for making coffee melted. The handle fell off. It evaporated. I'm afraid when my parents come home they will worry. I've been having quite an erratic behaviour since yesterday and they were worried already. I need to leave. I have nowhere to go. But atleast, alone, they won't worry - Actually they will... anyway. That's it so far

Nuttybooker889 March 10th, 2022

Have only been on a horse once. I was so nervous we only made 2 small circles then I had to get down. Was fun. Good that you have a talent for it.

Nuttybooker889 March 10th, 2022

I mainly watch tv,TV, up on fav apps,and do my morning Bible readings. Plus little chores.

barncat OP March 11th, 2022

@Nuttybooker889- gosh I know about tv- dont have one but spend inordinate amount of time on my computer watching Netflix in the evening.

barncat OP March 30th, 2022

Horses and more horses. GUs has decided to take over Flash's tendency to escape out of his designated area. Silly and smart horse. Signed up to be a mentor to a student- of course the focus is horses. Having lots of fun sharing them with her.

barncat OP May 17th, 2022

Well, life marches on. and what might have been a positive experience in the past often does not meet our expectation. Great horse to ride here near my father's home. But overall not impressed with the barn manager. A simple hello would have set a welcoming tone.

DenissBelway May 17th, 2022

@barncat I can't say there's an actual place, so much as an idea that makes my happy place. Somewhere isolated, quiet, and scenic, with my partner. That's my happy place. I feel like no wrong could happen there.

barncat OP May 21st, 2022

@DenissBelway- hope you had a peaceful week. 😍

ForeverBrokenXx May 18th, 2022

@barncat

i stayed indoors and hung out played video games Etc. when i finally could i got out of the house a bit and enjoyed this beautiful weather we are having right now, i hope when i can get my moped fixed ill be going on long drives again on the warm sunny days

@ForeverBrokenXx- yeah, spring is here. Get out the sunscreen. Have a great week.

Feeling homesick - crazy, visiting family and cant wait to go home. It makes me appreciate my life, friends and animals so much more. really miss my dog. 😘

Kiew1205 May 21st, 2022

I watched a movie and had some me time.

lazyKatz May 21st, 2022

Not a proactive day, watch lots of TV

barncat OP May 22nd, 2022

spent a lot of time on the computer