Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Group Support Appreciation Thread!

ASilentObserver May 26th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I am starting this thread specifically to share the appreciation efforts of the chatroom moderators under Group Mod Challenge -III

Here are the reviews we received TODAY!

Bouquet For @Richuyulin - "Richu is always so supportive, friendly, and kind when leading sharing circle, and when modding! They are such a fantastic mod! I always enjoy it when they help me out on my shifts, I appreciate all that they do for the site as a mod and a listener! Thank you for always being there to help me and the other commods out, and thank you for always being on top of everything that is happening on the site! you put so much effort into helping out here, and you are highly appreciated!"

Bouquet For @CommunityModAlex - Alex is a great host and mod in the rooms, they try to keep the room welcoming and supportive for everyone. Also is very fun to engage within a room.

Bouquet For @GoingSafari - Saf is really supportive and engaging in chatrooms. I think they will make a great room supporter if not already 😊❤

Bouquet For @Exulansis00 - Exuu is a very welcoming, inclusive member, always making new people comfortable and trying to engage in supportive chats. I really like their presence during any sessions. Sweet Exuu ❤

Bouquet For @Aikyaa11000 - Aikyaa is a very sporty and friendly face in all rooms, they have a really supportive and lovely presence, especially during any special events. Much love ❤

Bouquet For @Iampapaya - PapaYAYyyy is very cheerful, mischievous as they say haha ...but their mischief is cute too like them, they are really fun to be around with, and are always very appreciative towards everyone. Thank you for being you, Papaya ! ❤

Bouquet For @SpicyHeart - I haven't talked to them personally, but here's an anonymous appreciation, I see them hosting sharing circle sessions, and they do such a great job at it! I also like their friendly presence in the forums. Keep it up, heart! 😊❤

Bouquet #1 For @ZenArashi - Zennn is a great host for sharing circles, and also is a good conversationalist in rooms, they keep rooms friendly for all. ❤

Bouquet #2 For @Youshine - Youshine was very helpful with answering my questions about how to host a group support chat. Youshine also sent me a link to the document form to locate a group support chat script.

Bouquet for @newpenguin - Very thoughtful and noticed my question right away.

Bouquet For @Starmedia - Thanks for being an AMAZING host! Hope to talk to you again!!

Bouquet For @John121 - You're really strong and your willingness towards living a happiness and joyful life is really awesome. I hope you are doing well.

• Thank you all for your wonderful contributions and support as well as being in the community every day to make a difference!
  • Recognize and appreciate the efforts of someone! That someone can be a member, a listener, a room supporter, a fellow chat room moderator, community moderator, etc.
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 7th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Congratulations lovely people, keep being your fabulous self in supporting the community! Y'all are super appreciated!! ❤

Victor04 June 7th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

I'm speechless after that review.❤

I don't know who wrote that, but whoever you are buddy, you've made my day. It feels good to know that people value my work and contribution here, and they enjoy my presence in the rooms. Thank you so much, dear anonymous. I'll keep on doing a great job, and make sure to grow into a fantastic listener.❤

Have a good day/night😊❤

imlistening01 June 7th, 2021

thank you so much to whoever wrote my review! really grateful for these - S x

HopefulBambi June 7th, 2021

Thank you to whoever left those kind words, I really appreciate it and you just made my night. heart

Congratulations everyone. I love to see all this positivity in the community.

June 7th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

That was very heartwarming to read, thank you to whoever wrote that, it means a lot. 🥺<3

PatienceImpatiens June 7th, 2021

@ASilentObserver-- what a pleasant surprise to wake up and find this note--- way to set my day off on the right foot--- amazing the power of simple appreciation -- thanks to whoever wrote/feels this way.

compassionateTree4567 June 7th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

thank you!! And well done everyone 💓

June 7th, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely post, very unexpected but very appreciated. Makes me proud of my work here. ❤

Harmony🎶

FlourishingDimensions June 8th, 2021

@ASilentObserver Oh my gosh! This made my day! Thank you so much to whoever submitted those very kind words. It's much appreciated.heart You put a big ole smile on my face. Today was as Monday as a Monday could be, and seeing this very kind message was such a pick me up.

Congrats to everyone as well! 🤗

ASilentObserver OP June 10th, 2021

06/10/2021

Welcome back! Please join me to appreciate and congratulate these wonderful members, listeners, room supporters, and chatroom moderators who received some positive reviews for their contributions in the past week under Group Mod Challenge -III

Here are the reviews we received!

Bouquet For @Anonhelp123 : Hey Anon, you've been such a sporting help always, right from your newbie days I've seen you helping and supporting others, it is great to see how passionate you are in chatrooms as well, the other day I saw you supporting members in support room it was amazing and you're a fantastic room supporter and participant for all sessions . Thankyou for being here ❤

Bouquet For @MoonPhoenix5 : This one is well deserved , thankyou for adding charm to the room, your supportive and appreciative presence is greatly cherished . Keep being your sweet self 💛

Bouquet For @Happy900 : This one is long due , I appreciate everything you do for the community, Happy, you're utterly encouraging and supportive towards everyone and it is amazing to see how kind you are . Keep being awesome always ❤

Bouquet For @AnonymousWriter13 : Writer has been very supportive member and quite active in the Support 24/7 Room. I was amazed by their engagement in the room, they made sure everyone is welcome and they interacted with members who were seeking support, in a kind and professional manner. I would like to thank them once again for being super kind, supportive and fun! Their work deserves to be acknowledged. Red heart

Bouquet For @AiMeraki : Whenever I see Ai in the room, I get happy because they spread positivity all the way! Their energy, support and engagement cannot stay unnoticed! Keep it up Ai and thank you for everything you have been doing for the community! Red heart

Bouquet For @falak125 : Falak participated in our Sharing Circle sessions a few times and he left such a great impression on me! He was very supportive and kind to other members. I really appreciate that and I hope we will get to see them more often in the group chats! Red heart

Bouquet For @OneCardShort : I would like to appreciate Card's engagement in the Support 24/7 Room! They were very kind, patient and supportive in the room! Thank you so much for everything you have been doing for the community! Red heart Keep it up!

Bouquet For @Cloudybunny942 : I always see you in sessions and rooms, participating enthusiastically and creating a comfortable space for others too . You have a very friendly and supportive presence, Bunny, great to have you around ❤

Bouquet For @koulentis : I see you're new to the community, here's an appreciation for seeking support and inspiring others too. You have a lovely presence in chatrooms and i am definitely looking forward to see you around more . Thankyou for being a part of 7 cups ❤

• Thank you all for your wonderful contributions and support as well as being in the community every day to make a difference!
  • Recognize and appreciate the efforts of someone! That someone can be a member, a listener, a room supporter, a fellow chat room moderator, community moderator, etc.
  • Texts in blue are hyperlinked and clickable!
kindLemonade June 10th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Thank you everyone who was mentioned here for your constant contributions heart Your help is valuable to us all here at 7cups yessmiley

MoonPhoenix5 June 10th, 2021

@ASilentObserver
Thank You! so much!💙💛

cloudybunny942 June 10th, 2021

@ASilentObserver
Quite unexpected.smiley
Thank you whoever you are :) Likewise to you :)heart

AiMeraki June 10th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Thank youuuuuu for your kindness! Smiling with hearts Purple heart Keep it up and thanks for everything too! Smiling with halo

Happy900 June 11th, 2021

@ASilentObserver I am humbled by this.
It means a lot to me.

anonhelp123 June 11th, 2021

This is very nice of you @ASilentObserver

I really appreciate the kind words and it means a lot to me as well :) Looking forward to more support for our Listeners and Members

ASilentObserver OP June 15th, 2021

06/15/2021

Welcome back! Please join me to appreciate and congratulate these wonderful members, listeners, room supporters, and chatroom moderators who received some positive reviews for their contributions in the past week under Group Mod Challenge -III

Bouquet For @Livingindiscomfort123 : Liv is such a pro at supporting people, specially to members in sharing circles, their responses after any share are super validating , comforting and simply amazing . Great job stepping up as a room supporter , you're in for all things fantastic and we believe in you . Keep being your kind self, you've got the good stuff my friend, you truly got it ! 💙

Bouquet For @unique73 : unique is unique! I really love the way they host sessions, they have this cheerful and supportive vibe towards everyone that I really admire! I see them hosting pop ups, sharing circle and different sessions and it is always a great time with them! I really love their enthusiasm! Would love to see more of them in the community! Keep up the good work.

Bouquet For @jovialButterfly6752: Jovi, you are one of the most jovial butterfly as someone mentioned in the room once. I appreciate your presence in the rooms and the way you moderate the rooms. You handle things really professionally and are still able to keep the friendly side of you intact. I have seen you doing a lot around 7 Cups and I want you to know that all that you do here is equally valuable to us, what you do makes a difference. Thank you for being so supportive in all rooms and for always looking out for others. You are a wonderful butterfly and we love seeing you around Red heart

Bouquet For @kindLemonade: *cracks fingers cause this is gonna be a bit long*
Lem, I want you to write a huge thank you note. I appreciate you for all the times you have hosted, whether it be on the listener side or the member side. I see you be so active in the community doing one thing or the other and you still have so much energy. Where do you bring it all from? I have enjoyed attending discussions where you are hosting simply because of the energy you bring in with you. You are such a positive presence in the rooms that there are hardly enough words to thank you for being that person alone. You have appreciated me, been kind to me out of nowhere and it has been such a pleasant surprise for me. I know we haven't gotten to know each other much but I just want you to know that the things you do here, they are noticed and you are seen. You are so kind, sweet, encouraging, supportive, fun, entertaining, and just so down-to-earth. If I think of some very optimistic people on 7 Cups, you are one of the very first names that come to my mind. Today, doesn't matter when and doesn't matter where, but you really touched my heart with your share. As a Leader, I realize it's not easy for us manage a lot of things, we are given the blame of how much we aren't doing and so little appreciation of what we do. However, I believe in the power of positive affirmations and your share inspired me to do more of that around here. Thank you for being someone who inspires people. I love seeing you around and I appreciate the little interactions we have here and there. Put yourself first and know that you are never alone, Lem Red heart I and so many others are always around to support you when needed. From the bottom of my heart, with the deepest sincerity, thank you.

Bouquet For @lumieremilkyway: Lumie has always been a kind, cheerful and a lovely presence in the rooms, I love the way they engage with everyone, listen to them and have a supportive and friendly approach towards everyone. One thing is for sure when they're in the room, you won't feel left out! I have personally felt welcomed, included and cared for whenever I see them in the room! They have a unique way of handling things in the room! I admire them for being such a kind and sweetest soul! (A gentle reminder: I really hope Lumie is doing okay)

midnightsmarie June 15th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

😮

Can someone please tell me who left this so I can spam hearts in their PMs? xD

Thank you to the person who wrote this for me. I appreciate the kind words. I try to include everyone in the room as much as I can because I realize how I felt when I first started being active in the rooms. It was so hard! To hear that you acknowledge the kind of environment I try to create in rooms and to have you feel welcomed, included and cared for, that's everything to me 💛🌻 Oh gosh, this really put a huge smile on my face today. I am doing okay, I am trying to be!

A message for you, if you check this thread like me to see if our messages got posted, lol - You seem like a very kind person and I believe we're already friends since you do seem to notice my presence a lot! And the way I feel about all my friends is, I love them! ❤️ I am sure you have helped others feel the same way as I may have made you feel and I am happy to know such a kind person as you is around 7 Cups. I am sending lots of hugs and love your way, and let me know who you are 😤 I have so many hearts (like in a way to show my appreciation) to give but with no address xD (A gentle reminder: I really hope you have been doing well too and I hope we see each other around soon :))

kindLemonade June 15th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway
I also agree, I need to know who wrote this to personally thank them! smileyheart

unique73 June 16th, 2021

@lumieremilkyway
Lumieee, well deserved!❤😌

IceCream4IceCream June 15th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

@Livingindiscomfort123, @unique73, @kindLemonade & @lumieremilkyway: Well deserved friends heart *hugs* if that's okay.

Whoever wrote this about me, you really made my day heart I've had some tough times on Cups lately, but your kind words made me feel like I matter here and am at least doing some things right.

Whoever you are, and to all the lovely listeners and members here, you matter heart I am grateful for everything you do in this community to make it a warm and supportive place heart

@jovialButterfly6752
thanks alot jovial, your appreciation & acknowledgement means a lot winkyes

unique73 June 16th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752
Thanks you jovi !❤ *hugss* and so much love to you, and the appreciation was well deserved!❤ Congrats!

IceCream4IceCream June 16th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752

Hugs to you both, @kindLemonade and @unique73

@ASilentObserver

My brain's battery was about 50% then quickly boosted to 70% after reading this post. I'm grateful that our community truly takes the time to share positive feedbacks regularly such as this wonderful post.

Our awesome volunteers deserve to be appreciated and encouraged like this. I feel so so proud and grateful to be a small part of this amazing collective.

To whomever wrote that feedback to me...... Well, I'm blushing right now ( xD :3 ) , I gladly saved your feedbacks and when the road gets a little bumpy, I will look back to this to remind myself I am supported here. Thank you heart

unique73 June 16th, 2021

@kindLemonade

Lemmmm! super appreciated and well deserved!❤😌

Whoever wrote this review for you, a big thank you to them for acknowledging and appreciating it!❤

unique73 June 16th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

Dear Anonymous Kind soul, thank you so much for those kind words, means a lot!❤ I am stil new to hosting sessions but I am really glad that it has been acknowledged and appreciated! Thank you really! You're awesome!❤

Starmedia June 19th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

This is so sweet, thank you so much for this lovely feedback. I am grateful for the amazing person who wrote this. Red heart

Also, great feedbacks all! Smiling with smiling eyes

ASilentObserver OP July 7th, 2021

07/07/2021

Welcome back! Please join me to appreciate and congratulate these wonderful members, listeners, room supporters, and chatroom moderators who received some positive reviews for their contributions in the past week

Bouquet For @MoriSystem: mori is da best supere kinf and helpful in da rooms

Bouquet For @Hyacinth22: Wherever you're at now; I hope you're doing well and progressing in your life. I also hope for your Home-Town's politician conflicts to be resolved.
Try to Take-Care and Stay-Safe.

Bouquet For @Visioninroseblush: Vision is one of the kindest souls in the community, love their sense of understanding, kindness and attitude !

Bouquet For @generousBalsam2229: generousBalsam2229 is very attentive and caring.

Bouquet For @Anisha: Thank you for hosting today! It was also my first time in a share circle, but as a member. Having you and the others there helped me feel like I wasn't crazy. I felt like I wasn't doing enough, or even making things worse. But you confirmed that I was trying and I was caring, even if I didn't make any progress.
Thank you! I'm glad that it was you who happened to be hosting!

Bouquet For @PatienceImpatiens: It was my first time on 7cups and in group sharing, and PatienceImpatiens was very kind and welcoming. I just wanted to say thank you again

Bouquet For @Flowersformiceandmen: Flowers, thank you for always being supportive and caring in the group support rooms. You are awesome ❤️

Bouquet For @Weepyentropy: She is very positive and super welcoming and I like her sarcastic humour haahhaaa

Bouquet For @CommunityModWillow: Willow is always a bright bubbly presence in the rooms. She participates with all of us teens and chats with us rather than just being there to moderate. I think she is amazing and friendly to all. She puts her time and effort into us and I appreciate all she does.

Bouquet For @SnailPurple: You are doing a great job in self harm checkin. Keep it up!

Bouquet For @LuLuRings and @PuzichkinCat: They hosted a great session about finding a listener. Great teamwork from the both of them. Very supportive and great answers. Both listeners and members had intersting, tricky questions, but they both managed to answer them thoughtfully and well. Exceptionally well hosted 11/10 possible Red heart

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 7th, 2021

@ASilentObserver
Yayy, congrats everyone! Well deserved ❤

VisionInRoseBlush July 8th, 2021

@ASilentObserver Thank you for the post ^-^ And omg a lot of thank yous!!! to the person who wrote that. I appreciate you so much and know that such kind words means a lot to me <3

ASilentObserver OP July 22nd, 2021

07/21/2021

Welcome back! Please join me to appreciate and congratulate these wonderful members, listeners, room supporters, and chatroom moderators who received some positive reviews for their contributions in the past week!

Bouquet For @zenArashi: Zen is charismatic, generous, helpful, patient, kind, energetic, friendly, approachable, polite, thoughtful, knowledgeable, fabulous, fantastic, incredible, organized, resourceful, and an overall joy and bright light on 7 cups! A true 7 cups gem! 💙

Bouquet For @zenArashi: Zen is one of the best hosts on 7 cups, if not the best! They have this magical way of keeping rooms supportive and bubbly and it's always great to see them on and about, supporting others, helping them grow, and growing as a person themselves. They have made major strides in their personal and 7 cups journey and I am super proud and happy and grateful for them! They have always shared some kindness and understanding whenever I went to share. Zen thank you so much for being you! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bouquet For @VisionInRoseBlush: I don't know if you know it there are some people who's presence, just knowing they are around is comforting enough ~ you have that kind of an aura around you . I've always seen you being supportive and encouraging towards everyone ~ it is honestly super inspiring to see that, and makes me want to be as awesome as you too . I hope after being on the adventure to chase shadows you're now enjoying the peaceful vision in Rose blush shade , as you should because your presence is Rosey ~ positive, happy , cheerful , uplifting, magical and just wonderful. Thankyou for being so sweet and lovely always, Vision ❤_❤
I hope you always remember that you , your powerful words have so much value, thankyou for being so thoughtful and considerate , you leave pixie dust everywhere you go with your awesomeness. Hugs 🤗

Bouquet For @CommunityModLou: they've always been so sweet, responsive, and helpful. they participate in rooms not just moderating (which they do well) but bonding with the community. i've personally had a really good experience with lou because they're very understanding and it genuinely feels like someone cares about what i have to say when i talk to them, which means a lot. thank you, you're a great commod

Bouquet For @lemonbot: Lemon is a wonderful moderator! They make rooms beam with excitement, kindness, and love. I’ve never once had a bad encounter with them in rooms, they’re always kind and welcoming. They maintain this safe environment that makes everyone feel welcomed, included and appreciated. This is a thank you to their efforts!

ZenArashi July 22nd, 2021

@ASilentObserver

I appreciate the kind thoughts and remarks especially after my self-care hiatus. Thank you I hope 7Cups can be a safe & supportive sanctuary for everyone.

VisionInRoseBlush July 23rd, 2021

@ASilentObserver Thanks for the post :)

To the beautiful person - Okay :o So hey you *-* sweet soul, if there's a way you can tell me it's you :3... please do, I don't have a way to reach out ^-^ I would like to thank you in person for your words.. they are not just words, they mean a lot to me <3 nothing I say can tell how much I appreciate what you wrote. To go out of your way.. to show kindness to a complete stranger.. that shows you already are so much more awesome plus amazing and kind and sweet : D Thank you :') Thanks for making my day! Thanks for having such a big heart full of kindness, Thanks for being here, for being you.

ASilentObserver OP October 15th, 2021

10/15/2021

Welcome back, everyone! Please join me to appreciate and congratulate these wonderful members, listeners, room supporters, and chatroom moderators who received some positive reviews for their contributions in the past week!

Bouquet @Hotchocolatewithbooksandjournals: Thank you for being here with us.

Bouquet@cimmywuv: Thank you for your support in the chat! It meant very much to me! Take care!

Bouquet @Burnedaway321: I am so so thankful to you for always supoorting me and the other members. You are a rare to find beautiful person. May God bless you, Burned, lots of love and strength to you. May God provide you strength to deal with the demons of your life.

Bouquet @peachLand9850: Very nice person. Always respectful and kind. I wish them all the best.

Bouquet @Angelx28: Thank you for making the rooms so welcoming and fun!

Bouquet @EmotionalTalker2260: Talker, you are really awesome! Seeing you on the group chats brightens my day :D Take care, and I appreciate you!

Bouquet@Koulentis: Always supportive and give right supports in right timing

Bouquet @emotionalTalker2260: Talker, you're so awesome. You are funny and kind, and are a good person. You have a messed up sleep schedule (and now you drink water more cause of my reminders) and I think you should remember that you are valid and that people care for you. <3

Bouquet @RiverTheWolf: River, you're my enby twin. Your use of 😛 this emoji makes me smile. Whenever I see you in the chat rooms I'm happy. Remember your worth, and that things like physical appearance do not define you. Look after yourself <3

Bouquet @AvaFoxy: I'm sort of new. I was in a member-powered sharing circle and Ava took care of the queue and making sure that people got heard and didn't take too much time and basically made it work. Thanks!

Bouquet @VaraMoon: Thanks for allowing me to join this event! I had fun and learned something about myself!

Bouquet @Sunisshiningandsoareyou: Always cheerful and polite, truly appreciate your presence in the room. thanks for always making me feel welcome :)

Bouquet @DepressedAnxiousDude81: Dude, I see you around and you've been so very kind and thoughtful always! This one session really made me appreciate you more and give the credit where it is due though . Your responses express your experience and thoughts, they are well articulated,hopeful and considerate. It warms my heart everytime to see members being supportive and kind of each other in rooms . You were so so kind and uplifting, super supportive and appreciative too . Thankyou for being a part of 7 cups , you might not realise it often but the goodness in us is never not "not- noticed" by people around or perhaps the people who *want* to acknowledge it . Keep being your amazing self . ❤

Bouquet @Avafoxy: I see you hosting sharing circles so many times , you do a great job at it Ava ! I am so proud of you and wishing you all the love and kindness always ❤

Bouquet @Aikyaa11000 : Aikyaa one of the most supportive and friendly member on 7 cups . I hope you know that the good you do , the kindness you offer to others is not wasted ever . This message is part of your good karma maybe too lol . Thankyou for being so warm,friendly, inspiring, supportive and kind always . I hope you're doing okay and always find some strength to hold on to . You are amazing ❤

Bouquet @Turqq: Hi turq , welcome to 7 cups . You've jelled in so easily and it is good to see you being so supportive of fellow members. Thankyou for supporting and encouraging people. You Rock ❤

Bouquet @Holdingtohope: Your name actually fits you perfectly . You are holding to hope and you inspire others to hold on too , it might not seem that you do but you make a difference and create an impact too . Keep being You , you are lovely ❤

Bouquet @communicativePenny8383: I saw you being so supportive and encouraging in rooms, so this one is for you! It was so so great to see that, your kindness was radiating bright . Thanks for all that you do and all that you are ❤

Bouquet @Holdingtohope : You are amazing , supportive , kind and beautiful. ❤ we appreciate you

Bouquet @Hounddog2021: Thank you for always being supportive. Sending hugs!

Bouquet @PreteenLolita: Hey Lolita, remember that you're so strong and ever so worthy. I'm here with you no matter what and if you ever need to talk, please shoot me a message (though for some reason our conversation got cut off midway, I have no idea why that happened) - xinyi <3

emotionalTalker2260 October 15th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

:'D aww this is a nice tag. 💖💖💖 thanks for tagging me.

And whoever said the nice things. 🥺 thank you

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 15th, 2021

Aw thankyou for the appreciation , it means so much! Big love ❤

Yay to all others who've received such kind words, y'all truly deserve it ! Keep it up ❤

RiverTheWolf October 15th, 2021

@ASilentObserver

@mysteriouscat12

Thank you soso much <3 means alot :p

DepressedAnxiousDude81 October 15th, 2021

@ASilentObserver thank you so very much for tagging me and saying such lovely things about me. I am humbled and honored by this.

DepressedAnxiousDude81 October 15th, 2021

@DepressedAnxiousDude81 sry i meant to say thank you to whom ever wrote those lovely words about me. Typos this early in the day 😂