Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Group Support Guidelines Refresher Quiz - Part III

ASilentObserver December 14th, 2023

Welcome again to the Group Support Guidelines Refresher Quiz- Part III!

Thank you to everyone who attempted Refresher Part I & Refresher Part II. I am glad to notice that most of us are aware of the group chat rules. If anyone hasn't attempted it yet, I would invite you to give it a try and let us know.

The goal of these refresher quizzes is to test your knowledge and refresh your memory on the important guidelines of providing support in a group setting. 

I am sharing the next quiz for our attempt and the guidelines covered in this quiz include:

• Respect Special Sessions: Events and discussions regularly take place in these rooms. Please participate positively and keep to the theme of the room, or you will be warned.
  • Any attempt to bypass a mute or account ban will result in removal from the site. Login issues? Find out why here.
  • If there is an emergency in the room and no mod is present, you can call one in by filling out the emergency form here! Also here is the detailed member chatroom rules guide!
  • Respect Our Mods: They are here to make 7 Cups safe and supportive. Let us know how the mods, room supporters, and listeners are doing here.
  • If you want to leave an appreciation message for a member, please submit it here.

So, please take a moment to test your understanding of group chat! 

• Celebrate your knowledge about group support guidelines by sharing your quiz score here!!
  • Tag your 5 friends to take this quiz and share their scores. And, they will tag any 5 they know! 

Quiz Link

SleepyPersonForever December 14th, 2023

Hello, I cannot see the link to the quiz? I might be reading it all wrong but i read the message twice. Could you please help. I did do the first two, I scored 30 and 28. I don't really know if a member is supposed to do them too, but it's good to learn.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 14th, 2023

@SleepyPersonForever

Ooh yes, these quizzes are for everyone, so yay for trying them out and scoring so amazingly! 

I think @ASilentObserver missed adding the link to the 3rd quiz hehe, no worries, a gentle poke works! 😛

ASilentObserver OP December 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for the nudge sun. appreciate it

@SleepyPersonForever Thank you for noticing it, Sleepy. Added the link now. 

SleepyPersonForever December 14th, 2023

Thank you! Another 28/30 score. That's decent enough I'd say.

@SleepyPersonForever Congratulations Sleepy. You are one of our caring membrs of the group chat and I appreciate your support to us there. 

GoldenRuleJG December 16th, 2023

well done sleepy x

Brilliant scores - well done to you! Yes anyone is welcome 💛😊

@ASilentObserver

Completed! 30/30 this was another amazing quiz, thank you, team for working on these refreshers for the community!🥰

I think the correct response for this question: "What is expected from listeners in group support or listener rooms?" is mis-entered in the form, might need a lil correction there!

Inviting some awesome people to participate too: @lovemymoonflowers @iampapaya @mollymoo55 @amiablepeace77 @tranquilblossom79 ❤

Suryansh December 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

What an awesome score! You rock, Sunn! Yes, by mistake, the correct answer wasn't added to it but, things are fixed now!! Thank you :)

Congratulations for 30/30 again! 💜

@Suryansh

Hehe happens, all good, thank you for fixing and for being your rockstar-self, SuryaSaurusssss!💜💜💜

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awh, Sunsaurusss! 🥹💜🫂

@Suryansh

Special sunnie hug for special SuryaaSaurusss!🤗💜

sun-hugs.gif

Perfecto surya smart cookie 🍪💯💙

LoveMyMoonflowers December 14th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe, yay, thank you for the tag SunnieeSaurus!🥰🌈

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sun for spotting another. i appreciate your help. and congratulations

Got 30/30! Yay! 

A really nice refresher! Thank you so much, Obss! 💜

Tagging some awesome people: @Fristo @AuRewolf @BlueRivercares @Rui00 @MindfulJourney22

December 14th, 2023

@Suryansh

Thanks for the tag!

Rui00 December 14th, 2023

Heyy! Thank you for the tagg @Suryansh ! 💙

BlueRivercares December 14th, 2023

@Suryansh thanks for tag<3

@Suryansh congratulations Suryansh

Rui00 December 14th, 2023

Woohoo 🎉 30/30 Thank you @AsilentObserver for the quiz! Tagging some  awesome people: @teenmorgan16 @LoveMyMoonflowers @kenzolena 💛

@Rui00

yayy, so proud of you, ruiii! 🌈 

Crystal clear perfection awesome job rui 💙💙

December 14th, 2023

Scored 28/30

The question I got wrong was what to do if one doesn't agree with a mod's decision in chatroom. Will keep the correct answer in mind next time :)

Tagging: @ReganL @Bubbles2025 @Kristynsmama @AdrienLovesYou23 @dreamicicle8467

@AuRewolf even i got the same question wrong in one of my leadership trainings before xD 🙌  *hugs rewey*

@AuRewolf thank you for taking it Wolf. and congratulations to you. I appreciate your care and support to the group chats and community

AdrienLovesYou23 December 14th, 2023

@AuRewolf yayy you still did good

Great work Au x 👍

mytwistedsoul December 14th, 2023

30/30 :)

@mytwistedsoul Wooohooo, Soulll, way to go!🥳❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you :)

@mytwistedsoul yayyyyy, congratulations, soul. 

@ASilentObserver Thank you :)

@ASilentObserver 30/30

tagging @compassionatearrow @Jenna @KateDoskocilova @Brahmm @melodyoftheocean 

CompassionateArrow December 14th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

Oooi! Thanks for the tag Bluey 🩵🩵

30/30😀

tagging: @Irongod1 @tranquilBlossom79 @MindfulJourney22 @DurhamJaide @wishfulWillow6962

@BlueRivercares Awesome Blue. Congratulations to you and thank you for your guiding presence in the group chats

@ASilentObserver

30/30! 🌈

@LoveMyMoonflowers Yayyy NiibuddySaurussss!🥳❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

hehe. 🌈