Community /

Group Support

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Exploration Garden: New Rules to Foster a More Focused Exploration Environment
by ASilentObserver
Last post
3 days ago
...See more Hello everyone,  Exploration Garden (EG) group chat was introduced in July 2023 [https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/CommunityManagersOffice_2008/Introducing7CupsExplorationGarden_309812/] as an extended version of the Sharing Circle. Since then, EG has undergone multiple iterations and changes to improve it for everyone This post will share the next changes and updates regarding the Exploration Garden group chat.  We want to emphasize the key distinction between the Sharing Circle and Exploration Garden:  Sharing Circle [https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/MemberSharingCircles_2109/7CupsSharingCirclesarenowLIVE_218662/]is a space to share with others primarily, here you can vent, get validation, and express your thoughts/feelings/experiences to share those with others. The exploration garden [https://www.7cups.com/forum/groupmod/CommunityManagersOffice_2008/Introducing7CupsExplorationGarden_309812/] by contrast is not so much a place to share, but rather a place to gain assistance in exploring our thoughts/feelings/experiences, here we are trying to learn and explore, seeking new perspectives, new understandings, and deeper meanings. Based on the feedback received from the community and observations of trends within the group chat, we are rolling out the following changes to promote and foster an exploration environment in the EG.   1. EG will only be open when a facilitator is present. Without facilitation, the sessions tend to get off track, and unable to keep up with the guidelines for running an effective exploration session. Here is the updated schedule of the Exploration Garden session:  * Host-L stands for assigned listener host  * Host-M stands for covered by community mod * Red rows represent no coverage at the moment, so no session will take place during these hours until we onboard new hosts to lead those hours.  2.  Releasing an exploration guide for participants to understand how effective exploration works, the DOs and DONTs, Tips to get the most out of the session, and how to offer support to the sharers. Click here to access a copy of the exploration guide.  [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cMu6p6eSrlqV3StpeY4SX4MRBsBdCPwhRiU_pKvRSZI/edit] 3. If you want to join the Exploration Garden Hosting Team, you can now express your interest by filling out a short form here!  [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjtDkb4M8XXOZMh1ClAoo-ZYq5fNPohtB1MwxXozv2d4p04A/viewform] The new changes will be implemented w.e.f Sept 20, 2024.  If you have any questions, please feel free to share with us below in the thread or reach out to @Heather225 or me aka @ASilentObserver
2024: Gratitude Week w/ 7 Cups
by ASilentObserver
Last post
Wednesday
...See more Hello and welcome everyone to Gratitude Week w/ 7 Cups Gratitude Day is celebrated annually on the 21st of September. The celebration of Gratitude Day allows both individuals and communities to come together and celebrate the broad meaning of gratitude in various ways.  The goal of the Gratitude Week is to take time and reflect on the many amazing things, and people we have in our lives. Practicing gratitude could positively impact our well-being and make us happier, more contented people. There are so many ways that you can be thankful on World Gratitude Day. It can simply include: * Being thankful that you have woken up and experienced a brand new day.  * If you have a pet, your pet is worthy of your gratitude.  * You can also be thankful for beautiful nature for beautiful sunrises, sunsets, or simply how different seasons bring unique experiences. * You can be thankful for the people around you or in the community that you encountered and made your day better even if for a moment.  So we invite you to join us in Gratitude Week to be thankful in a few ways:  * Engage in any or all of the following activities and let us know in the comments below what did you and when.  * Send at least 7 empathetic private messages  to listeners/members * Post or reply 7 empathetic posts in any thread in the community with the hashtag #Gratitude2024 * Send 7 supportive comments or phrases in the group support (both members /listeners group chats) * Participate in a “Thank you to” Chain to appreciate or give a shout-out to anyone and tag 3 friends to join the chain. You can give thank you to anyone including yourself.  The thread will be created and linked here.  * Join in the following Group Discussions: at 12.30 pm Eastern (Adults), 1 pm (Teens) * Showing Appreciation & Gratitude (Monday) * Empathy  (Tuesday) * Do you know Self-compassion (Wednesday) * The power of thank you (Thursday) The sessions will take place in Positivity Corner Group Chat We look forward to celebrating  World Gratitude Day with you. Join us! 
Wellness Accountability Huddles: Apply Now!
by SoulfullyAButterfly
Last post
September 26th
...See more Ready to Transform Your Wellness with Accountability? Setting specific health and wellness goals is an effective way to improve your physical and mental wellbeing. These can include goals like exercising regularly, eating more vegetables, drinking more water, or finding time for mindfulness. Having a defined time frame adds structure, helping you stay focused and committed as you work toward achieving these goals. Ask yourself right now: what do you want to improve on in your life? Tips to Make Your Wellness Goals Easy to Track and Follow Through With: * Make your goal specific and measurable. For example, "do 30 minutes of exercise each day" or "read 1 chapter of my book each day". Specific and measurable goals are easier to track. * Keep it simple! Avoid overwhelming yourself by starting small. Committing to 1-3 daily tasks can make it more manageable and sustainable. Now, how does this apply to 7 Cups, and being accountable? You’re much more likely to succeed when you share your progress with others, and that’s where our Wellness Accountability Huddles come in. A Huddle is a group chat where the same participants meet up regularly to chat about common issues/interests in order to learn more about and deeply explore them. Our Huddles take place inside the 7 Cups group chat system and aim to provide groups of users continuous support and social connection. We are excited to launch Wellness Accountability Huddles. The Huddle journey will last for 5 weeks. The expected launch dates of these Huddles are within 2 weeks of this announcement. Please check your availability before applying. Structure: What Will a Huddle Consist Of? Each Huddle will aim to have around 20-30 members. The group will be open 24/7 and only badged members will have access. Thus, it is an opportunity for a shared, closer connection. 3 huddle groups will be created to accommodate groups of users in the current round, and we hope to onboard further interested users when the first “batch” is completed.  * This Huddle opportunity is available for members only. Listeners are encouraged to switch to a member account to participate. * This Huddle is currently open to adult users only.  Your Huddle experience will involve: * Once accepted, you will be asked to introduce yourself and some of your goals for joining the Huddle. Introducing yourself as well as participating during the first Huddle week at least once is compulsory to confirm your spot - these 2 actions will help you build the foundation of your longer-lasting journey! Here is what you can expect during your Huddle journey: Week 1 - Introductions Week 2 - Embracing Goals (and starting to share our progress) Week 3 - The Power of Mindfulness and Self-Care Week 4 - Managing Setbacks Week 5 - Celebrating Progress  The only expectations of you (other than participating every week!) is that you are willing to share the goals you are interested in as well as some commitment to work on some progress while sharing it. You are open to hearing other people’s stories and goals and will treat each of your peers with respect.  Some recommendations to ensure a beneficial experience include: * Try to participate in the group chat at least once a week. While you do not have to answer each prompt, you can share your daily experiences or other concerns. * Read other responses and reply to other participants: helping one another explore our reflections helps us all benefit from the interaction. Apart from the above guidelines, all users are expected to follow the general chatroom guidelines [https://www.7cups.com/community-guidelines/Member-Chatroom-Guidelines-9de0c9c1b6114d14a130f1b842af36fe]and the community guidelines [https://www.7cups.com/community-guidelines/]. For any further questions or feedback, you can PM @SoulfullyAButterfly or send an email to ayesha@7cups.com Ready to Sign Up? Please fill in this form [https://forms.gle/FWJro9iKPKaWTSBt5].
Spanish speakers
by SpanishListener
Last post
June 6th
...See more Hello everyone, I'm glad to give support here altruistically . I can speak english, but I am more confident speaking in spanish. There is a lots of people here asking for help in this language. I only let you know to improve, if is possible, the language options. Armando. [Edited by Sunisshiningandsoareyou to adhere to community guidelines, 21/8/23]
A message to group mods~ IMPORTANT
by HopieRemi
Last post
May 29th
...See more I mentioned this in the rooms earlier, but I thought that it was too important just for the people who were there to hear it. I think it is very important that we remember that when we are in a member room, that we are wearing a badge that shows that we are a leader, so we are expected to act as such. Members and other listeners are going to be looking up to us when we are in the rooms, so it is our responsibility to make sure that we are treating everyone fairly. It doesn't look well when a member and a group mod get into a public argument. Sometimes it can be hard when a member points us out, but this is where your leadership comes in, and you have to take the higher ground and step away, swap with another mod or call for backup. Something else that I feel we should avoid is openly disagreeing with each other as moderators in the room. I am not saying we are all going to always agree, but I am saying that if this is done openly, it takes away from the support that goes for members, and arguments between mods can be confusing for the members, especially when it is about a rule. Also, I feel that if you are a new to modding on 7cups and a mod states something in the room about a rule, you shouldn't challenge them in the room. Not only is it disrespectful and arrogant to someone with more experience, but it just like I stated before takes away from the purpose of the room. One more thing, don't assume that you can be laid back in a room just because it is mostly chit chat or the room is not a "support" room. In all of the rooms, you are expected to be professional, supportive. Basically, when you are logged into your listener account, and you are in a room, you are there to support and to be an active listener. It's okay to be silly, yes, but you shouldn't be afraid to be a mod, either. You have to enforce the rules. Before I wrap up this long forum post, I want to add, for your first few weeks as a new mod, and sometimes even more than that, you really should mod with your group mod buddy. I know that it is not mandatory, but it really helps you improve and can help make sure you stay a mod on 7cups! Alright, I think I have held your time enough, and to those who actually read my whole message, thank you. - BurningEmber.
Positivity Room
by midsummernightsdream1
Last post
May 20th
...See more Hello everyone! I don't know who else wants this, or if this is possible, can we have a Positivity Room or something like that? Some days, as a person I wanna come on this site to feel positive but most days, hopping from room to room, you don't find something like that, I don't know, but yeah, can we please have something like that, pretty pleeease? *grins* It doesn't have to be named like that, but all that should go there are discussions on positive things.
Badges Required to Unlock Support Rooms! (Outdated Information)
by ASilentObserver
Last post
September 25th, 2023
...See more ❤ Please find the updated version of criteria to access chatrooms Here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/CommunityManagersOffice_2008/NewCriteriaUpdatesGroupChatsEasierToAccessNow_280544/] ❤ (Added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou on 9/25/22) ------------------------- Updated as of February 17, 2020 Hello All! As you all know support rooms are badge locked. To unlock and access them, you need to earn certain badges. This post will explain the badges you needed to unlock different rooms If anyone wondering why the rooms are badge locked? They are locked due to safety reasons and to ensure a supportive and friendly environment for the community members. We expect all those who have/ will access these support rooms continue to be supportive, compassionate and respectful to everyone regardless of your differences in opinions. If we find anyone not complying with the chatroom rules, their access to the rooms will be revoked! At present, two adult member rooms, two teen member rooms (i.e. General Support & Community Room) open 24/7 for moderated support. The rest of the rooms are pop-ups. All rooms are badge locked for the listeners and members. * If you are a member and want to unlock member chat rooms; * you would need Chief Chat and Honest Voice badges to join Support Room and Member Community Room, * and, Chief Chat, Honest Voice and Strong bond 1 badges to join topic rooms like Anxiety Support, Depression Support, etc. * If you are a listener and want to access member chat rooms; * you would need Loyal Friend, First Chat and Listener Oath badges to join the Support Room and Member Community Room. * Loyal Friend, First Chat, Open Door and Listener Oath badges to join topic rooms like Anxiety Support, Depression Support, etc. * If you are a listener and want to join Listener Community Room; * you would need only Loyal Friend, First Chat, Open Door and Listener Oath badges Here is the list of the tasks and the badges you will earn by doing them! You can take Listener Oath here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/ListenerLearningJourney_149/ChatSupportResources_61/ListenerOath_117/1/]! (the text in blue is clickable!) We want to create and maintain a supportive and encouraging environment for everyone. I request everyone to comply with the community guidelines while enjoying your presence in this community. Your team efforts will be appreciated! Have a supportive presence! ------------------------- Some resources for you in case you need them - * If you have an appreciation for a moderator, room supporter or listener- please use this Review form! [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmfpQqScgcFxOSHveQfbP52m-XNu-DBC6oK7ieTHrGQ4hJ3w/viewform] * If you have an appreciation for a member- please submit your appreciation through this form [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfC5ta51kIeW_wPeRgJhhptDZaSjAPoW2TYsURBzjzHaAcq_w/viewform]! * Group Support - FAQs [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/ObsDesk_2008/FrequentlyAskedQuestionsGroupSupport_215692/] * AMA w/ Group Support Manager [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/ObsDesk_2008/QnAAMASessionwGroupSupportManager_215715/] * Weekly CommunityMod & Rooms Schedule [https://www.7cups.com/forum/SafetyKnowledgeat7Cups_181/CommunityModeratorWeeklySchedule_1640/CommunityModScheduleWeekofJan06_214569/] * Steps of Growth as a Listener!! [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/ASilentObserversOffice_2008/StepsofGrowthasaListener_216780/] * More Group Support Updates! [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/ObsDesk_2008/MasterpostforGroupSupportUpdates_213013/] (Moved to archives, due to outdated information)
Member Hangout Chat Room
by Heather
Last post
September 18th, 2023
...See more The member hangout room is a space for members to... well, hang out. ;) This room is a dedicated space for lighthearted chat, and to allow regular members to connect with one another in their own unique way. It does not have a strong support component. Please comment below to earn the Hangout Key badge. This will enable you to access the Member Hangout :)
Mod Hate
by Erica
Last post
September 3rd, 2023
...See more We are all told when we become moderators that Mod Hate is a very real thing and that we will encounter it one day as a moderator. However, a key pary of what mod hate is, it's how you react to it. With mod hate, it can be very generic or very specific. A lot of the hate is, "Ew mod go away" or perhaps something like, "I hate mods. Go away" but other times it can end up being more like, "I hate you, (your username) I hope you die because I hate mods." Sometimes the hate can extend into your PMs. When it goes into PMs, it may be even harder to remain calm. You are under no obligation to reply, remember that! With that all being said, this can all be scary and new to you; you may not know how to react so you say something that makes the situation worse out of fear and confusion. I want you to know that you aren't alone. You're not the only one who has encountered this. Us fellow mods surely do understand it. It's okay, it's not your fault. Mod hate is so real but so is mod love. As mods, we hold a lot of responsibility. One key thing we have the ability to do this is change the face of mods. It may not help everyone but sometimes, it just takes one very nice mod, one that cares, to change how members/guests interprets a mod. It's a challenge but it's worth it. Mod hate simply will not get better if we don't do something to counter it. It's up to us to help. Some really struggle with mods in general due to the "Powers" we have. Some struggle due to past mods. Whatever the reason may be for why they hate mods, remind them that you're not there to hurt anyone and that's okay for them not to like you. Don't force them to like you. That's one of the common mistakes. All we should ask for is a chance and respect. Put yourselves in their shoes.. would you want to be treated with kindness or authority? Key Points - Always be kind. - Ask for a chance. - Let them know you aren't the other mods. - NEVER misuse your modding abilities. - Be respectful - Never force them to like you. - Remain calm and professional. In the end, we are all a team. We are in this together. We are here for each other. If you're ever struggling with modding or have questions, reach out to us fellow mods!! We want everyone to shine in their role as a moderator and so many of us are willing to help!! @FrankieDylan @Erato @RainyLeaves @Alex @AnyaS @lovelyllama13 @Cory
Group Mod Role: Duties and Expectations
by Heather
Last post
August 16th, 2022
...See more The aim of the moderator is not to control the room, but rather to guide it and keep the chat flowing in a positive way. It is important that you engage in conversation and offer support and encouragement to participants, as well as policing the rules. ✪ �A group moderator should have high warmth and high expectations. �✪ As a moderator, you have three main duties: � � � � � � �➀ �Welcoming and inviting newcomers to join in � � � � � � �➁ �Engaging with �and guiding the conversation � � � � � � �➂ �Supervising and enforcing rules � You will be successful in this role if you: � �✓ �are aware of newcomers entering the chat room and take care to be welcoming and �inclusive to everyone � �✓ �show warmth, kindness and support to guests and members � �✓ �keep the conversation moving forward and ask thoughtful questions � �✓ �maintain a high level of professionalism at all times � �✓ are familiar with the chat room rules and community guidelines � �✓ �know how to calmly and respectfully set boundaries and enforce the rules when necessary � �✓ �pay attention to the flow of the chat room and who is participating in �conversations, and work to actively adjust the flow to different individuals who are �present � You will not be successful in this role if you: � �✗ �abuse your power by threatening members, deleting or muting inappropriately � � �✗​ �show favouritism or give certain members preferential treatment over others � �✗ �disagree with other moderators decisions publically in the support room � �✗ �engage in any chat room drama � �✗ �fail to actively participate and guide the conversation Always remember...with great power comes great responsibility [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKmQW7JTb6s] �ツ � (moved by forum teen star @tami150)
Kindsoul10 bids farewell to GSML
by kindSoul10
Last post
December 15th, 2021
...See more Hi everyone, It has been quite a journey as a group support mentor leader. I've started with turtle and Wendybird. And I'm proud I've had the opportunity to be part in shaping today's GSML. I think it's time for me to step down from my GSML roles. Thanks for everyone's trust and congratulations to everyone who had been brave enough to send in scripts, applications for leadership roles and participate in trainings. Keep on shining.
Reply to this thread to unlock access to the teen group support rooms!
by MonBon
Last post
December 14th, 2021
...See more You must have the Reaching Out (first reply) & First Post Badge to access the Teen Member Rooms. *You must reply to a post AND create a new post to access the rooms right now. We are working on updating this feature. Thank you all for being patient!!* Read more here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/TeensOnlyClub_123/TeenCMStation_590/TeenRoomsBadgeLocked_142032/1/]
New Moderator Request Form
by PuzichkinCat
Last post
October 28th, 2021
...See more all blue text [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue] contains a hyperlink Dear community, The Moderator Request Form [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRXkwrrPicWRzUvBPYq2wrblHE5HexqFmVA3k3B4QLEoNyHw/viewform] has been updated! The name of the form has been changed in accordance with the majority vote on the poll [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/GroupSupportInformationandUpdates_822/VotingPollselectanamefortheGroupSupportChatRoomEmergencyForm_261560/] we conducted earlier. Results: * 110 Responses Total * 60 votes for "Moderator Request Form" * 18 votes for "Group Support Emergency (keep the original name)" * 17 votes for "Mod Call Form" * 15 votes for "Other" Thank you everyone for voting and leaving helpful feedback! The form is located in Group Support Chatroom Rules, Rule #14 (see image below). It’s important for the safety of our community: it notifies volunteer moderators and community mods of a situation in a chatroom that requires their attention . We worked on making the form more concise and accessible and, hopefully, user-friendly, based on feedback we have received. Some changes that were made: * Decreased number of pages to click through * Clear reasons for submitting the form * Open space to describe “Other” reasons to submit the form And more! Let us know what you think! ------------------------- Frequently Asked Questions * The form is still difficult to find, will the Chatroom Rules be updated? * We will tackle this issue separately as soon as possible, however, we cannot change the Chatroom Rules right now. We will keep you updated on any changes that we make. 2. What is the estimated wait time for mod arrival after submitting the form? * About 5 minutes. Community Moderators and volunteer mods have notifications set up for new responses, please be patient and allow them some time to come into the room, understand the situation and how to handle it. If your submission hasn’t been answered in the specified time frame, please use this review form [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmfpQqScgcFxOSHveQfbP52m-XNu-DBC6oK7ieTHrGQ4hJ3w/viewform] to report it, noting the Community Moderator on shift. 3. How do I know which Community Moderator is on shift when I need them? * Please refer to the Community Moderator Shift Schedule [https://www.7cups.com/forum/SafetyKnowledgeat7Cups_181/CommunityModeratorWeeklySchedule_1640/CommunityModScheduleWeekofJan06_214569/]. 4. I’m a moderator, will I get access to the dashboard that collects responses for the new form? * The new form is linked to the original dashboard so you don’t need additional links or access. If you’re a moderator but have not received the Group Support Emergency+ Doorkeeper Dashboard, please reach out to @CheeryMango [http://7cups.com/@CheeryMango] (adults) and @EvelyneRose [http://7cups.com/@EvelyneRose] (teens) to get the link! 5. I’m a moderator/doorkeeper but I don’t have notifications set up. How do I do that? Open the “Moderator Request + Doorkeeper” Dashboard. Click “Tools” —> “Notification rules”. In the dialog box click “Add another notification rule” and select “A user submits a form” and “Email - right away”. For detailed instructions check this post [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/GroupSupportTeamCommunication_2139/DoorkeeperRequests_249064/]. Now you will receive emails for new submissions. You can then also enable notifications for new emails in your email provider settings. If you have any questions, message @Puzichkincat [http://7cups.com/@puzichkincat]. Useful Information * Community Guidelines [https://tinyurl.com/7CupsGuidelines] * Behavior Points System [https://www.7cups.com/forum/SafetyKnowledgeat7Cups_181/BehavioralRatingSystem_2108/2020s7CupsBehaviorReportingProcessTrackingUpdatedVersion_226446/1/] * Filing Behavioral Report Forms: All the information you might need [https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdatesInformationFortheCommunity_100/HsHangout_1970/FilingBehavioralReportFormsAlltheinformationyoumightneed_242537/] - See the Room Support Request Update [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/GroupSupportInformationandUpdates_822/IntroducingRoomSupportRequestForm_260738/] and Room Support Request Form [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJMfFAs6M98zEqLEezqi-1J970GvjeeMQ7Jtj-1bfmFYPi8w/viewform]! If you have any feedback or questions about Moderator Request form or other issues feel free to message @PuzichkinCat (Group Support Mentor Leader) or @ASilentObserver (Group Support Admin) Special thank you to @ASilentObserver, @LuluRings, @theriverissinging, @AnnaTess, @MacrossWilliams and the GSML team for their help with this update.
Voting Poll - select a name for the Group Support Chat Room Emergency Form
by PuzichkinCat
Last post
October 24th, 2021
...See more Dear community, We invite you to help us in selecting a name for the form [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRXkwrrPicWRzUvBPYq2wrblHE5HexqFmVA3k3B4QLEoNyHw/viewform] that is used in Group Support Chatrooms to call a moderator during a situation that requires intervention. POLL IS CLOSED The form is located in Group Support Chatroom Rules, Rule #14. It’s important for the safety of our community: it notifies moderators of a situation in a chatroom that needs their attention. We want this form to be accessible and easy to use for everyone, so we’re currently working on making it more concise and user-friendly and we believe changing the name might help, what do you think? We provide the following options: * Group Support Emergency (keep original name) * Moderator Request Form * Mod Call Form * Other __(provide your option)___ Please take a few minutes to submit the voting poll and help us decide. We appreciate your help and support and thank you for taking your time to help keep the community safe. The poll is now closed! Results: * 110 Responses Total * 60 votes for "Moderator Request Form" * 18 votes for "Group Support Emergency (keep original name)" * 17 votes for "Mod Call Form" * 15 votes for "Other" The new name will be "Moderator Request Form". The updated Moderator Request Form will be rolled out and shared with the community shortly, stay tuned! Thank you everyone for voting and leaving feedback! Last edited by PuzichkinCat on Oct. 25, 2021 ------------------------- Useful Information * Community Guidelines [https://tinyurl.com/7CupsGuidelines] * Behavior Points System [https://www.7cups.com/forum/SafetyKnowledgeat7Cups_181/BehavioralRatingSystem_2108/2020s7CupsBehaviorReportingProcessTrackingUpdatedVersion_226446/1/] * Filing Behavioral Report Forms: All the information you might need [https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdatesInformationFortheCommunity_100/HsHangout_1970/FilingBehavioralReportFormsAlltheinformationyoumightneed_242537/] If you have any feedback or questions about the Group Support Chatroom emergency form or other issues feel free to message @PuzichkinCat [https://www.7cups.com/@PuzichkinCat] (Group Support Mentor Leader) or @ASilentObserver [https://www.7cups.com/@Asilentobserver] (Group Support Admin).
Group Support Buddy Program
by ASilentObserver
Last post
August 24th, 2021
...See more Hello everyone, Our room supporters and chat room moderators are focused on different support rooms to provide a safe, supportive, and engaging environment for all. While we appreciate their dedication and support, we identified our new room supporters and chat room moderators can receive better support and guidance while they settle in their new role. To ensure they get the right guidance and support, we are pleased to re-introduce the “Group Support Buddy Program”. Under this, we will be pairing new room supporters with existing room supporters and new chat room moderators with existing chat room moderators for 2 weeks. In these two weeks, the experienced leader will act as a mentor or guide for the new leader to provide guidance, answer queries, extend support and show up in the room as well to help them absorb the environment in the new role. Who can become a buddy? * Any room supporter who completed at least a week in the role. * Any chatroom moderator who completed at least 2 weeks in the role Who can seek a buddy? * Any new room supporter or chatroom moderator will be needed to be paired with a buddy. * Any room supporter or chatroom moderator who is not new but feel like they need one. Here are the sign-up forms to begin the process of getting paired and willing to guide. * Application to have a buddy! [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6TjitBHZ1LbHrR0wUUrN7USooNKnxMcliueVtaZbXtIJjmA/viewform] * Application to become a buddy! [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScFoRIWusxtMTzLgm8hdAZ3lDNSquZaPOX4RTVZ5PRMxaswDQ/viewform] If you have any questions, please reach out to Group Support Mentor Leader: @AlwaysEli [http://7cups.com/@AlwaysEli]

Welcome to the Group Support Community, a place where listeners and members can gather information, share feedback, and learn together!

Find our Group Support Discussion Schedule HERE.

New to the 7 Cups community? Members, click HERE and Listeners click HERE for more information about getting started on your 7 Cups journey.

For information about joining group support rooms click HERE.. For the Group Support Rotation Schedule, click HERE

Keeping group rooms safe and supportive is a top priority at 7 Cups. Please familiarize yourself with the chatroom rules located at the bottom of each chat room. Click HERE to learn more about group room safety.  

Please join us in our newest and most popular room, Sharing Circle Here you will find the opportunity to share your thoughts with the community and receive personal support, . Once you have experinced all the rooms have to offer, you are invited to join the team as a host. For information on joining the team as a host by click HERE.

Listeners, would you like to join the Group Support Team? Click HERE for Room Supporters or HERE for Community Centered Moderators.

Schedules - Community Mod Schedule 

Community Managers Ask Me Anything l More Group Support Updates l Mission Statement  l FAQs l Resources

Community Leaders
Community Mentor Leader
Community Mentor / Teen Community Star