Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something you did this week that you're proud of!

SHEVARI01 August 8th, 2022

Sometimes we don't realize it, but there are many things in life that we do and give us comfort, keeping in mind that, even if there are different cultural and philosophical perspectives about life, most of them consider that the plentitude based on the personal grow and realization is what gives our life a reason to be, and the way to do it is by doing the things that gives us happiness the most.

In this very moment, I want to make this thread to share and know what experience(s) this week made you feel proud of yourself, an experience you think that was a good effort. In my case, even though I've felt nervous starting the new semester this week, I registered in some pages as an English tutor (Ya que mi lengua materna es el español) and my brother helped me to recomend my tutorials to some of his former classmates that he reunited with last weekend. I feel fine with it since I think those will be my first steps as a future English teacher and how my brother counted on me for it ^w^

In case you tell that experience, feel free to tell why was it important for you or how will it be helpful for this week that just started. I hope thinking about positive experiences is also a way to start the week with a positive mindset, knowing you are able to do great things and can go for more, also remember that I'll be glad to read about your experience.

Y sin más que decir, espero de todo corazón que hoy, mañana y siempre tengas una razón para vivir ^w^

shinobu-kocho-happy.gif

GoldenRuleJG August 8th, 2022

@SHEVARI01 nice work on your post! 👍🤍

SHEVARI01 OP August 8th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you JG, what a supportive and kind sould you are ^w^

And most important, is there an experience you want to share on the thread today? We'll be glad to know

WingedSoul August 8th, 2022

Something really important that I did for myself this week was stand up for my happiness. Going into the week, I feel a sense of empowerment, knowing that I do have the ability to stand up for myself, even when feels hard or awkward to do. 😌

SHEVARI01 OP August 8th, 2022

@WingedSoul

Congratulations! Remember that each step you take to make your own happiness and overcome difficulties is still a good effort. I am proud of you and hope you keep going and stronger each day ^w^

Luna268 August 8th, 2022

@SHEVARI01

I am proud that I took charge of my life. I found the motivation to be a better version of me.

Gwapomo327 August 8th, 2022

Something I did that I’m proud of was finally finishing my Harry Potter book. It might not seem that good but I’m proud of it. It was also a pretty good book.

Luna268 August 12th, 2022

@Gwapomo327

Reading books is a way to show commitment and you get the bonus of a great story and enriching your vocabulary. Good job!!