Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Power of Appreciation

proactiveCranberry7299 August 13th, 2022

Share some most effective way of saying thank you /showing appreciation according to you & tag some listener/members who deserves to feel appreciated ❤️

I will start this thread by sharing one-

Sit them down, look them in the eye & say, Thank you! For whatever.. The person will know that your thanks are genuine and meant with complete sincerity. I'm pretty sure it beats flowers, chocolates or the usual convenient methods of saying thanks!

Example-: i always say thank you for listening you are amazing & you matters too after venting because i know listening takes a lot and can be exhausting at times hence they deserve appreciation 💕

Tagging & appreciating some of the cupsers -: @Fristo @MiaRam @sunisshiningandsoareyou @shaunx @Brightfuture82 @blissfultouch29 @leenmoon @vroomvrooom @sparkyGizmo thank you for being here you all are amazing!

Brightfuture82 August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

"hugs the sweetest Emo dino"🤗💖

"gets high blood sugar"😛

Harsvin August 13th, 2022

@Brightfuture82

Thank you so much for the tag, bright. Sorry to hear you weren't good *hugs*❤ You are truly an amazing person and I wish you all the best in life

@Harsvin

Thank you Harsvin! Wish you the same😊💖

dtanushree August 14th, 2022

@Brightfuture82

Brightt brightt. Thanks for the tag dear.

It made my day. You're the reason our LSR gets brighter when you're there. Thank you so much for all you do on cups. I wish I could send you some cute squishyyy sheeps to thank you hehe.

I see you mentioning this a lot that you don't deserve the tag or the bright future username is for us not you haha. Our lives aren't only about us you know. You deserve the love and respect you give to us unconditionally. The love you're receiving here is the outcome of all the sweet gestures of yours for us. I hope you keep evolving as a wonderful being and keep our rooms brighttt 🤗🤗

This gif is specially handpicked for you 🤭

giphy.gif

@dtanushree

Thank you sooooo much Shree-ee!😊

lamb-baby.gif

Not exactly a sheep but a squishy baby😛

lamb-sheep.gif

And this is just so you know how an angry sheep might act😛 (this is just him messing with the fisherman though😂)

MifiHelpholic August 14th, 2022

@Brightfuture82

Thank you for the kind words and care 🤩🤩🤩🤩🥺🥺🥺🫂

It means a lot my anonymous friend. Thanks for tagging 🙌🏻🙌🏻

@MifiHelpholic

💖💖

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 14th, 2022

@Brightfuture82

Aw you've got nothing to prove, Brighty. You deserve all the kindness and appreciation coming your way. The "👂👀👂" will always be greeted warmly hehe, I agree with others about you brightening the chatrooms, or any space you're in with your kindness, cheerfulness, thoughtfulness and simply being your amazing self. 🤗

I feel super proud of you whenever I see you around, and uber grateful to have come across you. Thankyou for tagging me, it means a lot to me that I've impacted you in someway.

Wishing you nothing but the best in cups life, off cups life and beyond. Keep being *you*, the right kind of people will forever gravitate towards you naturally, you wouldn't even have to do much there, except for well, being just, yourself. 💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunny, after getting me back on my feet with your amazing teaching skills, these two gifs are well representative of how i feel when i see you around😛

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f63ee1f31d4930143844e999827b8d1ef482361a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

friends-american-sitcom.gif

Thank you for all you did for me and all you do for others! You burn us with the heat of your kindness😛💖

@Brightfuture82

Lol brighty, I love the gifs hehe, and again, it was all you, trying your best and not giving up. 💖

Thankyouuu, love "burning" everyone with kindness and warmth! 😛

@Brightfuture82

I don't know why but, I did forget to tag you! @electricTouch2533💖

I had to tag you just because you more than deserve to appreciated😊

electricTouch2533 August 14th, 2022

@Brightfuture82

That is so kind of you! It's always lovely to spend time with you in the LSR. 💜💜💜

You deserve this appreciation as much as all of us do. 💜

emotionalTalker2260 August 14th, 2022

tagging people who I really appreciate

@ListeningSarinn @TheRandomEMT @ekats @EternalBubbles3345 @ASilentObsever @IceCream4IceCream @DreamTouch @GoldenFlames @Goalsforlife @jovialSunshine5049 @InternalAcceptance @Fristo @ShaunX @StarlitSky4762 @EmpaticPikachu @soulsings @HealingFox210 @Joe7Cups @Brightfuture82 @navypineapplelistens @WingedSoul @EmotionsListener @JujuBears @bubblingBreeze14 @GloriaD @Sunisshingingandsoareyou @Iamsidhere @Rebekah @Tylluan @ASilentBunny @PoliteOcean @brilliantTurtle89 @HopieRemi @vroomvrooom @SuperStar00 @VaryingCloud @Bubblegumwings1234 @RarelyCharlie @WarmLightXO @Chevy81 @RumpleSteeleSkin @kindLemonade @Sher217 @MistyMagic @amazingNutella @Mango3 @FrenchToastClub @Tyedyedbutterfly65 @leafy0 @Ginevra962 @Brahmm @SUP001MC @kieran000 @AveryLove @MelodyoftheOcean @Victor @Harsvin @CatzInTheCradle @RideaRainbow @Asher @couragousHeart @Neverlings64 @Minervaaa @jersey123456 @fruityPond7887 @positivePumpkin22 @HealingTalk @FighterArpi @Robynni @LoveToGod @Estrellitaa @cheerfulIceCream @IsenTropic @GlenM @theriverissinging @compassionateTree4567 @Erato @ouiCherie @wonderfulRainbow817 @911Rescue @DarkGalaxy55555

*runs out of space*, just wanted to say, everytime I see you's. you's never fail to make me smile

@emotionalTalker2260

Aww *loves emooo* 💖 you make us all smile so much too, OG jellubean, Emooooo! *koala hugs* 🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*koala hugs* sunnie is welcomeee *loves sunnnie*

CatzInTheCradle August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Awwweh honored to be on your list ~^^

Love and light~! <3

@CatzInTheCradle

it is an honour to tag you :o

TheRandomEMT August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Awww Emo ❤️ It's my honour to be here.

@TheRandomEMT

༼ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ💖

ASilentBunny August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 You are an amazing person emoo! Misss you and I can’t wait to talk to you again!

@ASilentBunny

Don't forget you are amazing too

Harsvin August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Aw emo , thank you so much for the tag. *hugs* ❤❤ You amazing and awesome! *gives cookies* 🍪 🍪 🍪

@Harsvin

*hugs* 😮 harsvin is welcome *takes all the cookies and runs*

Chevy81 August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 aww *is appreciated* thank you emo ❤️ *noms* 🦕 emo never fails to amaze chevy

@Chevy81

@_@ chevy nommed me *tells someone* /jk jk *hugs the sweetest chevy* you’re welcome 😀

@emotionalTalker2260

dinosandcomics-dinosaur.gif

This kind of looks like the dino you made!😛

Thank you for being the amazing you Emo ༼ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ💖

magicalOcean594 August 14th, 2022

@Brightfuture82

yes exactly :) you could even do that as well<3

thank you for sharing bright

@Brightfuture82

dinoooooooo, this made my heart melt 🥺💖 *hugs the sweet wall-e*

ouiCherie August 14th, 2022
@emotionalTalker2260 aw... sweet sweet emo! 🤗 thank you! You never fail to trigger a smile on my face too!

@ouiCherie

*hugs cherie* 😀💖 you’re awesome, don’t forget that either 🥺💖

WingedSoul August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Aww, Emo!! Big hugs! I appreciate you so much! *bear hugs* ❤️

@WingedSoul

*hugs soul* 🦕

Rebekah August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260, thank you for tagging me here, talker 💙🌞 it is lovely to chat with you in PMs - your spirit is amazing!

@Rebekah

I always have a massive smile on my face whenever Rebekah is around 🥺💖

HealingTalk August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Thank you, Emo!

I greatly appreciate you too, your friendliness, your enthusiasm, your creativity, your proactivity, your warmth, your sense of humor...

Always sprinkling sparks of those here and there...

@HealingTalk

🤫 the sparks is the glitter *throws glitter everywhere*

you are very kind to say all of that 🥺💖 such beautiful words to wake up to 🥺💖

HealingTalk August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Oh, I know, you are such a fan of glitter!

Glitter is fun

I am glad you liked my words.

I really mean it.

You are just like that.

@HealingTalk

*offers jellubean to healing* 🥺💖

HealingTalk August 15th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

* graciously accepts the offer *

* savors delicious jellybean *

SparkyGizmo August 14th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Lil' Emo, I sooooo appreciate you! Thank you for the joy that you bring to so many of us. *high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️ (I haven't been getting tags if you have done so on another thread, I'm going to ask for help again today about that to see if it can be fixed-I know others are having the same problem).