Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Team- Welbeing Month of April!

amiableBunny4016 March 31st, 2023

Hello Peer Appreciation Team,

As promised we are having an April Team Welbeing Month! You guys work so so hard on the Peer Appreciation Programme and you guys are so special and unique to the community! This is a 30 day challenge to increase the positive mood and encourage growth and happiness in the Peer Appreciation Programme! The image below is not so clear so please click here for a clear calendar of April and what you have to do each day to complete this challenge! Fristo and Gloria, youuu should also join innnn! Everyone is welcome!

screenshot-2023-03-31-at-19-28-42_1680287528.png

Way to goooo for April! Day 1 is tomorrow! Tomorrow the idea is that you describe yourself in 3 Positive words! wohoo! good luck! and feel free to share in this thread about what you have done! (of course, you don't have to share if not comfy!)

Enjoyy! love you all!

tagging the team:

@Aishaa97 @amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Healingbeams @JasmineFlower222 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @shinequeen001 @SukoLovesHito133 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Bunny

ο»Ώ

amiableBunny4016 OP April 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, its okay. take your time. Self care is really important. its okay to slow down. I still appreciate you for trying to take part and being the awesome shining Sun you can always be.

I am reading.......... "Run , Rebel" by Manjeet Mann

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aw thankyouu sweetest bunbunnn! ❀

It sounds pretty intriguing, way to go, youu! πŸ€—

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2023

Thankyou for inviting me @yourcaringconfidant you're so amazing πŸ₯° so is @AmiableBunny4016 for this fun idea for self care and so many beautiful reminders for the team πŸ₯°

Today is 10th Ask for a hug

So anyone coming across please hug me πŸ˜„

I'm sending some to you also

care-love.gif

YourCaringConfidant April 15th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Giving you a great big hug back! <3

Optimisticempath April 17th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant aw you're the best πŸ₯ΊπŸ€—

amiableBunny4016 OP April 15th, 2023

Sounds like whilst i was gone, this place has gone quiet. Im back now! You all will get more of me!

@amiableBunny4016 OMG!!!!! My sweet Bunny is back! Yayyyy! I missed you, friend!

@YourCaringConfidant

I missed you too. 😭 I thought Bunny would be gone forever smh smh

Day 15

Time zones are different so you may or may not be ahead of me! But i want you to read this.

Today is positive self-affirmations. I have to tell you all somethingο»Ώ. I want you to do something for me. I know its hard to love ourselves, to truly hold ourselves together, to actually say from our heart "I love myself". I know its hard to say something good about ourselves because our brain says "self doubt" or something negative may come into mind. This is normal. Its okay.

Its okay to feel the way you feel. Your feelings are always valid. Our brain is almost hardwired into believing, into understanding, to processing negative words other people say or to just doubt ourselves. Nowadays, I do not push people to love themselves anymore. Because I know this is a journey. This takes time to truly understand ourselves.

Moving on, I feel the Peer Appreciation Programme was part of my self-love journey. It may be part of yours too. I learnt that people do appreciate me and they don't appreciate me for the sake of appreciating me, they do it because they care. Because they recognise something about me or you. People don't fill in the form for the sake of it. They do it because they care and they want you to know how wonderful you are.

They want you to know that you can be amazing, you can be the person you want to be, not what others want you or force you to be. So be the person you want to be. Be the person who you want to see inside of you. Because your inner self is important.

I hear lots of "you appreciate me for no reason" , " i don't know why i deserve this", "I am not worthy". And I do this. I know I do it because someone stops me. Makes me thing about what I said to myself *wink wink*. But appreciation only comes from our heart, and sometimes we have to accept ourselves.

I cannot tell you how passionate I am to spread a message like this.

Its okay to be different.

So I leave my self-affirmations for myself. If your having a hard time doubting yourself use mine because you mean the world to so many people:

I matter. My thoughts are valid. my feelings are valid. I become a better person everyday.

I can get through this. I won't give up. I will keep fighting.

I am a warrior. A survivour. I am beautiful. I am brave.

I am beautiful. My body is beautiful. My voice is beautiful. My words are beautiful.

I am brave. I can speak out. I am brave because I can truly be myself.

When I cannot be myself, I can overcome my problems.

I can overvcome fears. Hatred.

I am truly myself.

I am proud. of myself.

Embrace the moment.

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @blissfulSky8162 @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @JasmineFlower222 @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

@amiableBunny4016 Absolutely beautiful!!!

@YourCaringConfidant

thank you!

@amiableBunny4016 I had actually participated in @healingbeams positive affirmations prompt post earlier today. I'm too lazy to do it here so just screenshotting my reply here. 🀣

screenshot-20230415-142657-chrome_1681583347.jpg

@YourCaringConfidant

well thats enough for me Desiree. You are always up to something good! well done! super proud of you! love those affirmations!! πŸ’œ

blackpin-kloves-blinks-loveyourself.gif

@amiableBunny4016 *saves πŸͺ in my back pocket for later* :) You are sooo sweet!

@YourCaringConfidant

but your sweeterπŸ’œπŸ˜­

AnnaSilverberg April 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

🌸What a beautiful, expressive, passionate, emotional and wonderful post!🌸

πŸ’•πŸ’• Thank you for sharing this with us Bunny πŸ’•πŸ’•

@AnnaSilverberg

yay thank you Anna! *sending hugs if okay*

Breeze2345 April 18th, 2023

Great stuff @amiableBunny4016 ! ✨

A good idea:

I dont know this is a random idea i wanna share. It actually helps me.

Someone from the teen's side taught me this actually, but I can't remember when.

Put your hands to your heart.

We feel a bit of beating sometimes. The way our heart pumps out blood and oxygen to the body.

Now listen to this:

Every time your heart beats, its something special. Thats how important you are. That you are here. Breathing. You deserve to be here. To exist. To feel the moment. You matter.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

This is soooo beautiful!❀

I've heard about this hand on heart technique and it does feel quite comforting. Thankyouu for sharing, Bunny!❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnnnnnn shining buddy. smh smh. bed timeeeee. rest timeeee. hope your taking care of yourself.

thank you tho! your amazing!

@amiableBunny4016 xD and we are back at it lol! *-* *hugssss* ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I am sitting with my laptop on a screen. I wish I could be there and give you a big huge hug.

😭please get some rest soon. you important

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Hey, I want to get in on this hugging too. Lol. 🀣 Like Bunny said, go to 😴. Lol. *tucks 🌞 in bed and reads night night story*

@YourCaringConfidant

yes . yes . yes . i want to be in bed too. its 8pm here. Desiree will read us a bed time story.

@YourCaringConfidant @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Desiree, you would be the best at reading bed time stories smh smh. I am sure me and Sun will enjoy it. And soon enough you will fall asleep too. #SpAuGetTi

Sun, there you go. you are my shining buddy. but also my sleeping buddy.

@YourCaringConfidant @Amiablebunny4016

Aww yall are the bestest! 😭 yes to story reading and sleeping buddies hehe! *is tucked in and sleepsss* 😴

Take careooo, lovelies!πŸ€—β€

amiableBunny4016 OP April 16th, 2023

Day 16

I am exhausted today. Mentally and physically.

But I will tell you all something when our mind and body are not at rest, we can never do anything properly. We can't think properly. Sometimes we feel restless at times of stress and overload. So relax. Deep breaths. In and out. Sometimes we run away from looking after ourselves.

We run away from sleep, from just giving ourselves a bit of rest. Sometimes I stare out of a window to relax. Something beautiful is always out there. But you come first.

So take a few moments to relax. Breathe in and out. And hold in the moment. We take this 1 step at a time.

screenshot-2023-04-16-at-19-15-12_1681669004.png

click here

Enjoy the moment.

Give yourself some love <3

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @blissfulSky8162 @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant @TabbyCat97

@amiableBunny4016 I really needed this reminder πŸ₯Ί THANKYOU bunny you're so wise and caring πŸ’•πŸ’ž it's really amazing seeing you back!

amiableBunny4016 OP April 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

of course lovely, amazing person! I always here to give a bit of motivation and love❀️you are so important.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 sweet bunny πŸ’• sending hugsπŸ€—πŸ°

amiableBunny4016 OP April 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

and sweet you being amazing! I totally totally totally totally totally adore you!❀️🌷 Here have some flowers if it makes you happy!

roses-red-roses.gif

@amiableBunny4016 aw you made my dayyy. I adore you so much also .. how can anyone not adore someone as lovely, caring and extra sweet like youπŸ₯°

I love flowers ... more from bestest bunny Aww thankyouu I'll cherish them. πŸ’•

Sending some to you also πŸ’πŸ’

flowers-for-you-flowers.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP April 18th, 2023

Day 18

Inspirational Quotes are something I am obsessed with for years! I literally love all of them!

Fun fact: Most of my poems and writing ideas are somehow from a quote Idk if you all notice😭

But oh well, today's idea on the calendar is that you can share or just find quotes you love that give you a smile or you may just like the quote you have chosen! It's so hard to pick 1 but you can post multiple. Then again, if you don't want to post thats up to you!❀️ Here is a quote for you lovely people!

screenshot-2023-04-18-at-17-24-16_1681835066.png

Text on image: "Be kind to your body, gentle with your mind and patient with your heart. Stay true to your spirit, cherish your soul, and never doubt yourself. You are still becoming, my love, and there is no one more deserving of the nurturing grace of your love" Becca Lee

Love you all❀️🌷

take care of yourselves!

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Breeze2345 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Keith22534 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @RedDesert7341 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww what a lovely quote. And yesss, it's hard to not-notice your love and knack to pick the bestest quotes and sharing your beautiful words following it.❀

My all time favorite quote is this one by Robert Frost: β€œIn three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.” 🌻

Also this:

image_1681839048.png

amiableBunny4016 OP April 19th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much Sun for sharing! that is wonderful! I love that. I am defo saving it!

TabbyCat97 April 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

awweee loveelly quotee and loveellyy posting friend <3

thank you :') you're incredible!

tabbs

amiableBunny4016 OP April 19th, 2023

Day 19

😭I mean.. it's almost day 20 but why not?

I didn't visit any of my favourite places but i played with alot of kids in the hospital who were very entertaining and then ended up missing my childhood.

But anyways.. hope you all enjoy.

@amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @blissfulSky8162 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @JasmineFlower222 @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @SukoLovesHito133 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLo

Bunny

GloriaD April 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww, you visited kids and had a nice time together, that's really sweet 🌸 Well for me, we plan to go to the beach, maybe today or tomorrow, I love a calm day in the beach 😊 πŸ–

amiableBunny4016 OP April 21st, 2023

@GloriaD

awww. love the idea of going out on the beach! That sounds wonderful Gloria!🌷 I hope you do have a good time and enjoy yourself! Good to hear! Hope your taking care of yourself.

cheers-beach.gif

Love,

Bunny