Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listener Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 15th

image_1721069837.png

As part of our ongoing efforts to elevate our beautiful caring community, I rolled out a Member Appreciation Wall initiative where members can tag and shout out to each other. It became popular quickly, so I'd like to take some of that magic and sprinkle it over our listener side.

This is a dedicated thread where listeners can leave messages of appreciation for other listeners! This could be someone who answered your questions in LSR, helped you level up your skills, provided mentoring, or maybe it's just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel deserves to have their day made!

And members you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for listeners who stand out for you.

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you, you're awesome, thank you for making a difference

Be sure to @ them in your message!

So let's roll up our sleeves and paint this wall! 🎨

SummerKay2024 July 15th

@Heather225

Yay yay yay thank you ✨️✨️💛💛💛🐡🐡🐡

SummerKay2024 July 15th

@Innatejoy9602 

My fairy of Joy 💛🧚‍♀️💛🧚‍♀️🤍

thank you for making Eg such a safe place , I appreciate ur kindness 💖 appreciate-well-done.gif

innateJoy9602 July 15th

@SummerKay2024

Awh kay!! 

Thank YOU for being such lovely company and having the biggest caring heart!! 🐡🐡💗
You and other members are a part of what makes our EG room feel safe, welcoming, and supportive to all!! 
sami-en-dina-sami-dina.gif

SummerKay2024 July 15th

@innateJoy9602

Puffer 🐡🤍💛🧚‍♀️ you 

pinkWalker7121 July 16th

@SummerKay2024 hi

pinkWalker7121 July 17th

@innateJoy9602 the best host alongside cloud 

innateJoy9602 July 17th

@pinkWalker7121

Thank you lolly!! 💗🍭
high-five-spongebob.gif

pinkWalker7121 July 20th

@innateJoy9602 lolly loves joy but joy never said appreciation for lolly 😢😢😢😢😢

Jenna July 15th

@Heather225 - Appreciation for you being patient with us all, always having a solution to a problem, and being a pretty chill person.

@InternalAcceptance - I appreciate your friendship and being someone I can depend on when I need to vent or need help with something on the site. You're always to help anyone who asks you for it. I deeply appreciate your presence in the LSR and adore your humor.

@AnnaSilverberg - Much appreciation to you for being my twin brian and always literally getting me. Thank you for always being a safe space to go to when someone is feeling frustrated. I appreciate you for all the help you give in the LSR and for always being a positive presence.

@ReganL - For taking steps to be brave in approaching oldies and working hard to find out what the teen community wants from the oldies.

ReganL July 16th

@Jenna

awww thankies Jenna 💕 it means a lot! 

Whatever I can do for teenie world, I will do!

AnnaSilverberg July 16th
@Jenna

Aww! 
Thank you, my wonderful twin-brian 💖
You are so amazing! 

✨💙✨
✨ 
confidentangel2369 July 15th

ethereal97

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you

Heather225 OP July 15th

@confidentangel2369

tagging them to make sure they see it <3

@ethereal97

GreekCatPerson July 15th

@halcyonCloud2036

They've been helpful, strong, kind, polite, and stubborn when it comes to talking to me, and helping me. I am not an easy person to talk to, I admit that, but Cloud always finds a way to see through my shizzle and always gets the point across. 

During my darkest hours, I find solace knowing that people like Cloud exist. It's not easy for me to maintain hope that my life can be improved, that my illnesses can be managed, but when I look at all the quotes that Cloud has said to me over the past few months, I find the darkness to be just a little bit less dark, less overwhelming. 

I expect my illnesses to be managed and controlled overnight, but that's not how it works. Cloud's continuous effort to help me is really why I'm so grateful to be here. I know that sometimes I need a hit on the head with a 2x4, and I can depend on Cloud to bring it when needed.

And to the entire EG family, I am glad to have found you all.

halcyonCloud2036 July 16th

@GreekCatPerson

Awww thank you for the kind words! The EG is a space for everyone to feel heard, safe and respected and I appreciate you always being a supportive part of the room. Thanks so much for taking the time to say such lovely things and to share your wise words with our members! We appreciate you🫂

makasih.gif

SummerKay2024 July 15th

@halcyonCloud2036

I appreciate you taking the time to listen and also send me resources when in distress , for making EG feel safe 🤍🤍💛💛🤍puffer 🐡🐡loves her cloud🌥 ***-followers.gif

halcyonCloud2036 July 16th

@SummerKay2024

Awwwwww Kay you always bring the glimmer and beautiful, kind and generous puffer energy to EG ✨🥰. You help make the room a place that feels loving, supportive and accepting to all who join us there! I really appreciate you taking time to listen and respond to everyone with your encouragement, kindness and love 💗 We love our puffer time!

grateful-grateful-for-you.gif

pinkWalker7121 July 16th

@halcyonCloud2036 cloudy pop 🧸🧸🧸🍨🍨🥥🍪. Great listener 🩷🩷🩷🩷

TU100OT July 15th

@Heather225

Since I've come to 7 cups, I feel like I've made changes in my life as well as made a big difference in peoples lives just by being a listener, being present with my listener mentors, buddies, newbies and the members that I keep getting. I've learnt a lot from all of them. I don't exactly remember who all were there but I am thankful and grateful for the journey from when I started out here, the journey going on, and the journey I'm about to embark. Thanks to Glen Moriarty and people who made 7 cups possible. I hope we all get to make the universe (and beyond) a better place to live in through 7 cups. It's a great initiative. Thanks for the post Heather.

Heather225 OP July 15th

@TU100OT

this is so lovely 💞 thank you!

TU100OT July 16th

😇 thank you @Heather225

notjustsomeone July 15th

@Heather225

@amiablepeace - wonderful mindfulness interactive sessions and live workshops 🙂 thank you

@amiablepeace77 <3

sallymae3459 July 15th

@peacefulStgrenth I am so glad you are my listener you have been nothing but supportive of my woes and struggles I can't thank you enough for that 

LabeledBPD July 15th

@Heather225

rolls up the sleeves 

first and foremost 

@innateJoy9602

such a intelligent, caring, thoughtful and beautiful human.

What’s she’s taken the time to write is so beneficial to everyone. Selfless and balanced, we are the chips (beauty and the beast chipped cup, chip) who are and could never be more thankful for you and your engagement and work on this site!! 

I *** this makes sense 

innateJoy9602 July 17th

@LabeledBPD

Holly!! 
Thank you so much for your kind words!! It is me who is thankful for having the pleasure to have met someone with such a hugeee heart! You add so much to our community! Thank you for always being the sweetest soul ever!! 💗🫂
sami-en-dina-sami-dina.gif

LabeledBPD July 15th

@Heather225

@GoldenRuleJG

a new invaluable source of wisdom and desire to help. Someone who truly takes the time to actually understand and be there! Thank you! 

People like yourself are the detox to any negative interactions people may have with random listeners!

don’t change and thank you!

GoldenRuleJG July 16th

@LabeledBPD <3 <3 <3 thats very kind of you! what lovely comments and shout outs

LabeledBPD July 15th

@Heather225

@CompassionBerry93

bitter sweet but that’s down to me. If anyone knows me more than anyone or has been there throughout, upholding a level non judgmental approach consistent in support. ITS HER!  Idk how many years now but selflessly and professionally a support that will never be forgotten and appreciated! Thank you! You know more about me than anyone yet I know nothing about you but will forever be unable to forget you❤️ 

akunknown July 15th

I’d like to give listeners appreciation however the unfortunate truth is that so far I have not had any good experience with listeners. My experiences included listeners never responding to me. Even after I waited for weeks. The only listener who did actually chat with me asked for my address, if I had a social media account bc the listener wanted to continue talking there out of fearing getting kicked off, calling me stupid, etc so I’ve been staying away for the most part from that section of 7 Cups. 

I did however enjoy my chats with @Heather225. If @amicableplace was allowing new chatters to chat with I’d have tried but according to the profile, only the regulars are chatted with now if I understood what it said right. But it’s ok. 

confidentangel2369 July 16th

AnnaSilverberg

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you for everything that you have been doing

@AnnaSilverberg <3

AnnaSilverberg July 16th
@confidentangel2369

Aww! 
Thank you, Angel! 
That's so kind of you to say
🤗
✨💙✨
✨ 
confidentangel2369 July 16th

I appreciate all of the listeners on here

VictoriaLove7 July 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou  🌞❤

Thank you for going above and beyond in everything you do and for your hard work in the various roles you have here. Thank you for being a beacon of light that make us feel safe

@SparkyGizmo ✨🧦☺

Thank you for your presence in our community and for your thoughtful responses and for being authentic

@BrightestStarinNightsSky 🌟 

I appreciate you for helping me in dealing with thing that cause anxiety

@SparklingSeashells 🐚

Thank you for making me feel safe to talk with you

@MagnificentNutella 🍫 

Thank you for being understanding when I had to went through tough times here a while ago

images-9_1721113652.jpeg

SparkyGizmo July 16th

@VictoriaLove7

@Heather225

My sweet Smurfie Socks! 😊 ❤️ you truly *hit me right where I live* with that one! ❤️ Yup, that "walking a path of authenticity" approach which is at the core of my being. Mercy me, *breaths deeply*😳. 

I gotta' say, this is one of the finest examples of "takes one to know one"! Wooo hooooo! 😊 I am so grateful for you, your presence in our community, for your friendship as well as your thoughtful approach, responses and for walking that path of authenticity too! 

"Real knows real" and you keep it real my friend! I have so many thoughts in regard to walking that path of authenticity.

If we don't walk that path, it just ends up being my "representative" meeting your "representative"  (that's not a problem for the pair of us ❤️ ). It's fake, false, hollow and incredibly unrewarding. It's a breeding ground for potential distrust, could result in hyper vigilance with looking over ones shoulder and in essence "waiting for the other shoe to drop" (at the extreme) because people are really smart, much smarter than many of us give them credit for and some of us....over time....can almost *smell game* through the screen and can notice disingenuous behaviors. 

I'm a big believer in giving credit, where credit is due! While I walk that path of authenticity in real life, I wouldn't have been fully able to do so, here on the platform where it not for H! Once H became our  Community Director, in 6 short months... so many areas being cleaned up, mindsets changed as well as negative behaviors.

Phew! 😊 Finally, one can speak and engage with others, be their authentic self, roll up their sleeves, dig down deep and do their personal best to do what it is that they originally set out to do by being a part of this platform. Trust is born and growth can now happen. I'm still a work in progress, that's for sure. Still some "shedding" of old fears, old wounds, however I look at where I was at B.H. and where I'm at now with A.H. Vast difference! Progress! 

Thank you again Vicity Vic for being authentic and thank you H for being authentic and keeping it real too! ❤️ It's just only one of the reasons as to why many of us would *crawl over broken glass* to follow you! 

*high fives* 😊 and big big *hugs* ❤️

VictoriaLove7 July 16th

@SparkyGizmo

Thank *you* again, Gizmo! ✨🧦\(..◜ᴗ◝..)/ for keeping our community safe & for being a true you! ✨

*high fives* & *hugs back*🧦🤗✨

& thank you H for your works for our community! 🦜\(^-^)/

SparkyGizmo July 16th

@VictoriaLove7

❤️❤️❤️

@VictoriaLove7

Aww thank you for thinking of me, Vic, this is such a kind shout out. I appreciate how you always pin-point the greatness in those around you. This in turn, makes *you* such an incredibly appreciable hooman yourself. 🤗❤

virtual-hug-big-hug.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤ for bringing your myriad of skills to Cups ୧⍤⃝🌻 and for owlways being genuine in everything you do, you earned our respect and admiration! 🤗❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

love-milk-and-mocha-bears.gif