Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Showcase your Smile Spreading Talent!

March 16th, 2023

Are you applying for the Smile Spreader Role?

Time to showcase your smile-spreading talent!

Appreciation Post Mock Test:

♡ Make an appreciation post with a pretty graphic in reply to this thread, using the info below.

♡ Please try to include some kind words for the appreciated peer and the appreciator, in your post, it could be your way to present the appreciation creativity!

♡ Please don't hesitate to showcase your creativity with text, font, emojis, gifs etc. You can add any gifs or images in your post also, along with the graphic containing the message from the appreciator!

@fristo has sent an appreciation for @KindHuman

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

Use the appreciation message above to create an appreciation graphic post for @kindhuman from @fristo

Can you do it? Let's goooo!

Create a good graphic to make the appreciated peer (@kindhuman) feel special!

(check the appreciation posts made on this page for inspiration.)

Update: Creating a graphic/ Graphic-use for the appreciator's message is now mandatory. ⭐

If you are new to making graphics, here is a step-by-step graphic guide to help you.

Mahad2804 January 23rd

Heya all 💜

Today, we'd like to take a moment to appreciate the wonderful @KindHuman for their contributions to the 7 Cups community. @fristo has sent in a heartwarming message to show their gratitude:

pat-mock-test-draft-1_1706029677.png

We couldn't agree more!!!

@KindHuman, your positivity and kindness are truly inspiring, and we are so grateful to have you as part of our community. Keep spreading your light and warmth to those around you.

You are amazing!

heathermarie95 January 23rd

@Mahad2804 love it, great job!

sadcat13 January 23rd

@Mahad2804 such a pleasant colour combination 😊

screenshot-20240123-191849-chrome_1706030993.jpg

ChromaticFinss January 24th

@Fristo 20240124-125405-0000_1706081313.png

AlleyCatNemo January 24th

@Fristo

This is AlleyCatNemo reporting live from 7cupsoftea! I have a message from Fabulously fantastic Fristo 🍪 to our very kind💚kawaii Kindhuman 🍀 . 

am1_1706094115.jpg

Mahad2804 January 24th

@AlleyCatNemo

Omg this is such a cute and unique idea 💜 I love it!!!

AlleyCatNemo January 24th

Thank you Mahad!!!! I hope I can continue to contribute to the cups community in a creative way <3

ChromaticFinss January 24th

This is so cool

Walker7957 February 7th

Hello! I has some very extra extra exciting news to share! We have an appreciation for @KindHuman from @Fristo.

The message says: "Hi Kind Human. You do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!". 

*graphic has a picture of KindHuman and Cookie Fristo having celebration with party hats on*

screenshot-2024-02-07-at-10-39-49_1707302468.png

Thank you so much @KindHuman for being such a valued member of our community, and thank you also to @Fristo for sharing this wonderful message. 

From The Smiley Spreading Snail 🐌 

February 7th

@Walker7957 post as sweet as walker snail!

@Walker7957

I loveee this. You snailed it from head to toe xD Walkieee!🥰

✅Super adorable graphics 

✅Catchy and engaging opening

✅Personalised note from smile spreader 

✅Correct tags 

Walker7957 February 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

A job well done 🙂

@Walker7957 veryyy well done!🥳

heathermarie95 February 7th

well done!

sky2Ocean20 February 22nd

@Fristo

Here is a special appreciation note from @Fristo to @kindhuman 💐

appriciation-sample-post_1708578233.png

unassumingEyes February 24th

Hi @KindHuman! Looks like someone has noticed how amazing you are! Congrats 🧡💚💜 Here’s what @Fristo has to say about you:

img-3813_1708778136.png

Text: Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self care and self kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!  -Fristo 

Thank you @Fristo for your kind message! And thank you @KindHuman for having such a wonderful impact on those around you ✨

unassumingEyes February 24th

@unassumingEyes ✨nvm✨ i cnt create a new *** now lol

heathermarie95 February 25th

@unassumingEyes

love the graphic! next time try to make the graphic font a bit bigger so the appreciated can read it. overall, well done!

unassumingEyes February 25th

@heathermarie95 I did try, but I was having a bit trouble with the fonts hehe. Thanks for the advice tho ❤️

heathermarie95 February 25th

thats okay! well done 😀❤️

sadcat13 February 25th

@unassumingEyes i think the intro is so cute 😭

sky2Ocean20 February 25th

@unassumingEyes

cute indeed 😍

TheFantasticPengua April 9th

@Fristo

Hello! We have a new submission for Kind Human! Thank you for your dedication to making the world a better place. Thank you Fristo for submitting as well! We appreciate everything you both do. 🌈

Without further ado, here's the message! 

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

rainbow-funny-pride-***-post_1712671731.png

🌻 We truly thank you for spreading positivity everywhere. Thank you for all you do! 🌻

@TheFantasticPengua

I just realized the image did not send, haha! I will fix this. 

April 9th

@TheFantasticPengua Try reducing image resolution and repost!

@TheFantasticPengua

Aw happens at times, you can also try uploading the image to some anonymous image sharing platform like imgur or imgbb etc and share the link. 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That's a wonderful idea! Thank you so much. :)

@TheFantasticPengua

Let's give this a shot again. This is a test. rainbow-funny-pride-***-post-1_1712705576.png

@TheFantasticPengua

Hopefully last test. If not, I'll send the Imgur link. :) kind-human-1_1712706077.jpg

@Fristo

Hello! We have a new submission for Kind Human! Thank you for your dedication to making the world a better place. Thank you Fristo for submitting as well! We appreciate everything you both do. 🌈

Without further ado, here's the message! 

The Appreciation Message Reads: "Hi Kind Human, you do wonders in the 7cups community. You stay calm and balanced in your time here. You are so good at self-care and self-kindness too. We are lucky to have you as a part of our community!"

kind-human-1_1712706156.jpg

🌻 We truly thank you for spreading positivity everywhere. Thank you for all you do! 🌻

p.s. I am trying to find the right resolution for these photos! I will continue to look into this. :)

@TheFantasticPengua

Aww so colorful and sparklyyy, I love this!🤩

Hi everyone!🎀

I'd just like to share a very special message for the one and only @KindHuman. This beautiful message was written by @fristo, an incredibly grateful and remarkable person on this site <3

.turquoise-blue-and-pink-illustrated-cute-greeting-card_1716497881.png

sadcat13 May 23rd

@iloveorangecatsmeowmeow what a beautiful graphics 🥰

ItsKyler101 June 6th

@fristo has a special message for @KindHuman

hi-kind-human-you-do-wonders-in-the-7cups-community-you-stay-calm-and-balanced-in-your-time-here-you-are-so-good-at-self-care-and-self-kindness-too-we-are-lucky-to-have-you-as-a-part-of-our-co_1717702342.png

- Dear kind human, thank you for everything you do for the 7cups community. Your calmness is truly an inspiration to many.

Thank you Fristo for appreciating kindhuman for everything they do for us

sadcat13 June 6th

@ItsKyler101 so cute 🥺😊

kylersartpace June 6th

i accidently made the post on the wrong account from what i signed the form with but this is the account i wish to use for the project as in the one in the reply apologies for the mistake

heathermarie95 June 10th

no worries ❤️

heathermarie95 June 10th

well done!

kylersartpace June 8th

@fristo has a special message for @KindHuman

hi-kind-human-you-do-wonders-in-the-7cups-community-you-stay-calm-and-balanced-in-your-time-here-you-are-so-good-at-self-care-and-self-kindness-too-we-are-lucky-to-have-you-as-a-part-of-our-co_1717867937.png

- Dear kind human, thank you for everything you do for the 7cups community. Your calmness is truly an inspiration to many.

- Thank you Fristo for appreciating kindhuman for everything they do for us