Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Project Tulip Awardees 2024!

Hope July 30th
Hi everyone! I hope you are well. Time to announce our latest tulip awardees, these are all the submissions since our last post. This is an award given to listeners who have been consistently supporting their members. Only members can nominate and only listeners can get this badge. You can read more about the project here.

Note: The number of tulips next to their username indicates how many members nominated them. Nominated listeners receive one tulip (per nomination) next to their username along with the tulip badge. Please note a listener can be nominated by the same member only once. Members can nominate 3 listeners a month, the 3 need to be different listeners each month. '

mailAre you a member? You can nominate a listener for the tulip badge here.

Here are our nominees! 

@AnnaSilverberg🌷

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

@SparkyGizmo 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

@SparklingSeaShells🌷🌷🌷

@Brighteststarinnightssky🌷

@nestlecrunch🌷

@Tulipsmile🌷🌷

@peacefulpurple08🌷

@jovialPeace5099🌷

@parakeetenjoyer29🌷

@gentleStrawberry6277🌷

@cathugsandharmony🌷

@CaringPeach🌷

@hopefulPeace65 🌷

@LittleBirdie30🌷

@Mesther93🌷

@Josh3889🌷🌷

@AstralScion26🌷

@Hermionetps🌷

@MrTsukimi🌷

@jasishereforallofu🌷

@autumnthemoth🌷

image_1722328417.png

Congratulations to the following

@AnnaSilverberg @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo @SparklingSeaShells @Brighteststarinnightssky @nestlecrunch @Tulipsmile @peacefulpurple08 @jovialPeace5099 @parakeetenjoyer29 @gentleStrawberry6277 @cathugsandharmony @CaringPeach @hopefulPeace65 @LittleBirdie30 @Mesther93 @Josh3889 @AstralScion26 @Hermionetps @MrTsukimi @jasishereforallofu @autumnthemoth

Maslow July 30th

@Hope congrats guys!

CaringPeach July 30th

Thank you all for the wonderful work and support. Its heartwarming to be part of such community. Looking forward to learn and improve myself further and become even more useful and productive participant! Thanks! 🤝 🤲 😇

Antonio7Cups July 30th

@Hope 

Congrats everybody! 🎉

daydreammemories July 30th

Congratulations everyone! well done!💚😊

VictoriaLove7 July 30th

@Hope

Thank you for announcing the Tulips 🌷 awardees, Hope! \(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

It is truly well-deserved Tulips 🌷 Awards! 🌷🥳🌷

Congratulations to: 🌷🥳🌷ᕠ( ᐖ )ᕤ

@AnnaSilverberg @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo @SparklingSeaShells @Brighteststarinnightssky @nestlecrunch @Tulipsmile @peacefulpurple08 @jovialPeace5099 @parakeetenjoyer29 @gentleStrawberry6277 @cathugsandharmony @caringPeach @hopefulPeace65 @LittleBirdie30 @Mesther93 @Josh3889 @AstralScion26 @Hermionetps @MrTsukimi @jasishereforallofu @autumnthemoth

images-8_1722334951.jpeg

RachelListener July 30th

@Hope

Thank you for being amazing listeners! 🎉🌷 Congratulations all! 

images-10_1722335426.jpeg

trueconfidant123 July 30th

Congratulations!!!

violate-flowers.gif

Jenna July 30th

@AnnaSilverberg @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo @SparklingSeaShells @Brighteststarinnightssky @nestlecrunch @Tulipsmile @peacefulpurple08 @jovialPeace5099 @parakeetenjoyer29 @gentleStrawberry6277 @cathugsandharmony @CaringPeach @hopefulPeace65 @LittleBirdie30 @Mesther93 @Josh3889 @AstralScion26 @Hermionetps @MrTsukimi @jasishereforallofu @autumnthemoth

birthday-happy-birthday.gif

Tulipsmile July 30th

@Jenna thank-you-so-much-i-really-appreciate-it-tysm.gif

Apeatrice July 30th

@Hope

Congratulations everyone✨

Thanks for being such awesome friends to all of us and helping us when we are feeling down. You are the bests🥰

Lou73 July 30th

Congratulations everyone!!!! 

rabbits-tulips.gif

countrygirl9988 July 30th

@Hope nominee kristynsmama did show up on here she one best best people on here she help me so much over last 9 months seen my dad died without her went not being ok right now she best person get the turip badge 

@countrygirl9988

@kristynsmama is a wonderful listener and surely must've been honored with the tulip badge in the past. It's so kind of you to think of her. You can always nominate her for a new month using this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCrC7eiEUitA1VViL-On8JLtRxSYDvO5GdSHJDaBPusNQUcw/viewform 💛

Kristynsmama August 3rd

@countrygirl9988

thabk you for your sweet words.  I always enjoy seeing you on the forums and appreciate you thinking of me for the Tulip award.

countrygirl9988 August 3rd

@Kristynsmama thanks you help so much with my pain and sadness of lose my dad without you be so deeply depression my grief still here made get little better thank you help deal with lose of my dad 

Kristynsmama August 3rd

@countrygirl9988 your very welcome.  I’m so happy that I’ve been able to help you even just a little bit.

Heather225 July 30th

congratulations you lovelies!

image_1722361541.png

TU100OT July 30th

@Hope

Thank you for sharing the outstanding work that these listeners have done by contributing in so many different ways to the 7cups family. Congratulations 🌷@AnnaSilverberg @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo @SparklingSeaShells @Brighteststarinnightssky @nestlecrunch @Tulipsmile @peacefulpurple08 @jovialPeace5099 @parakeetenjoyer29 @gentleStrawberry6277 @cathugsandharmony @CaringPeach @hopefulPeace65 @LittleBirdie30 @Mesther93 @Josh3889 @AstralScion26 @Hermionetps @MrTsukimi @jasishereforallofu @autumnthemoth Tulip awardees 🥳👑

Tulipsmile July 30th

@TU100OT

Ohh thank you so much 😇😇🌷

TU100OT July 31st

@Tulipsmile

😇🥳🌷

Tulipsmile July 30th

@Hope

Wow thank you soo much 

And thank you hope for make wonderful poat for us , that's for you 🌷🌷🌷

That's really make my day

And congratulations everyone for tulip 🌷🌷awards 

mika-noah.gif

hopefulDew435 July 30th

@Hope Congratulations everyone 🎊

Tinywhisper11 July 31st

@Hope well done everyone ❤❤❤ your all awsome ❤❤

snoopy-yay.gif

LittleBirdie30 July 31st

Aw this is so sweet and I’m so grateful! 🩵 Congratulations to everyone!

KindleMissie July 31st

Congratulations! 🎉

HealingTalk July 31st

@Jasishereforallofu @AnnaSilverberg @LittleBirdie30 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo @SparklingSeaShells @Brighteststarinnightssky @nestlecrunch @Tulipsmile @peacefulpurple08 @jovialPeace5099 @parakeetenjoyer29 @gentleStrawberry6277 @cathugsandharmony @CaringPeach @hopefulPeace65 @Mesther93 @Josh3889 @AstralScion26 @Hermionetps @MrTsukimi @autumnthemoth
congratulations_1722439788.jpg

WharfRat August 1st

Congratulations

SparkyGizmo August 1st

@Hope

Hi Hope! 😊 ❤️    

Many thanks for this forum post as well as for this program! Gratitude moment, big time! ❤️

To whomever nominated me, I cannot thank you enough! 😊 ❤️ While I'm not exactly sure exactly what it was that I did and in what moment, I sure am glad that I did it!  Something that I did made you feel that I am worthy in your eyes and it's such an amazing feeling!!!!! ❤️

Thank you for seeing the value in me, thank you for seeing the value in my efforts, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to go through the form, fill all of that out in an effort to nominate me and show me a great deal of kindness! ❤️  

For me, you have sent a strong message that I'm good enough, I'm strong enough in your eyes and that you are happy that I am here. Thank you for telling me that I belong and for me, yes, it's a very big deal! ❤️

My promise to you, whomever you may be, I will be counting you in my gratitude moments today! Thank you for being someone for me to be most grateful for! ❤️

To any member who nominated a fellow Tulipian, I applaud you! I am grateful for you also for *filling up the cups* of my teammates. You have spoken and your voice matters.

Fellow Tulipians, *take a bow*! 🥳 Congrats and a big ole' *high fives* 😊 I'm so very happy for you! I hope you feel pretty darn amazing right now as I can only imagine it's exactly what your member would have wanted. It's okay to "sit in the space", to feel really good about your efforts and I'm also grateful to be able to celebrate your victory today! 😊

*high fives* 😊 and big big *hugs* ❤️

nestlecrunch August 1st

Whoever sent that nomination (I have a little idea), thank you for being the sweetest member. I can't believe you thought of me when making this nomination and I'm so so grateful and thankful to know that I've done a good job at making you feel heard (:

This has been incredible motivation, thank you so much for the congratulations and the nomination!