Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positivity Plaza - A PAT initiative

November 23rd, 2022

Who are we?

The 7cups Community. All of us😃

What do we do?

We promote positivity in the world in a variety of ways! One of the ways we do this is by asking positivity icebreakers in light-hearted chatrooms😀 We even have fun events like riddles, guess the thing game, 2 truths 1 lie!

When do we do?

Any time we like!

Okay, but, from where do we do? I mean, where are the icebreakers?

HERE: https://tinyurl.com/PositivityPlazaEvents Enjoy!

So do I just go to a light-hearted chatroom and ask a few icebreakers?

Yes, whether you are a member or a listener, a newbie or an oldbie, you do just that! One thing though, do conclude the event by saying Thank you all for participating❤️ If you want to express your gratitude for the host or for any of the participants, you may send them your appreciation here: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation <3

If the chatroom's busy in its own talks, what then?

You observe the mood of the room, and maybe ask if everyone would like a few icebreakers. If they show interest, then there you go😊 If not, try another time or another room😛

What's the ideal room to host these positivity events?

Positivity Corner Room! It's a pop-up room and you'd need a doorkeeper [you can ask for a doorkeeper in a listener chatroom or ask community mod] to open the room for you and get the banner set for your event. Send in invitations to other chatrooms so that they may join you in Positivity Corner💝

Anything else?

Yess, the Peer Appreciation Team (PAT) saved the best for the last! As the last and most amazing step, we convert the host feedback from responses into beautiful appreciation posts!

All sounds great!

Thank You!

_1671096627.pngtree-positive-cartoon-sunny-sunflower-poster-picture-image_1031976.jpg

GloriaD March 12th, 2023

@Mya000

So glad to hear that, take care 🌻

heartsNcupcakes March 12th, 2023

@Mya000 Aw haha I didnt even think youd ever see the feedback but I meant every word! <3 Lookin forward to future sessions.

March 13th, 2023

Thank you so much for the lovely message @heartsNcupcakes, it makes me super happy to see the impact our sessions has on you and others too! ⭐️

I really appreciate the time you spent giving feedback @heartsNcupcakes and hope to see you again in other sessions! Thank you also to @GloriaD for creating this amazing post! Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed, continue to spread positivity, happiness and being awesome in every way possible.

Luna 🌙

GloriaD March 13th, 2023

@LunaHere

Thank you so much Luna for your appreciation 😃💛🌙

GloriaD March 14th, 2023

@MushroomArtist (JamieOrJason)

You have received a feedback from @hardworkingHuman4356 for hosting a Positivity Plaza event about a month ago 😃

You hosted the Positivity Trivia session on 16th Feb 2023, for which your peer gave you a 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

hardworkingHuman sees these qualities in you :

Active Listening - You looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.

Welcoming - You were welcoming to the new participants.

Friendly - You were fun to be around.

Time Management - You completed the session within time.

Purposeful - You clarified the purpose of the chatroom session to set the stage!

Here is a special message for you 💚

hardworkinghuman4356-to-jamieorjason-downloaded_1678815251.png

Thank you MushroomArtist for being an amazing host, being positive throughout the session and managing it really well 🤎

Thank you hardworkingHuman for leaving feedback for them, and for attending the positivity events, hope you continue to love them 💚

And of course, special thanks to @amiableBunny4016 for providing me with the host's updated username, because without them, this post wouldn't have been possible 🐰🥰

Kind regards, GloriaD

GloriaD March 14th, 2023

@GloriaD

Oops, the username at the bottom of the graphic should be MushroomArtist, my apologies!

Here is the updated graphic 🌻

hardworkinghuman4356-to-jamieorjason-downloaded_1678815641.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 18th, 2023

Hey hey @Alexia000, so good to see you being appreciated for doing what you do the best~ host fun and engaging sessions in the community! ❤

We got some positive feedback for you by your peers anonymously, for the Icebreakers you hosted in the Positivity Corner room recently, and they rated your performance as a host a wholesome 5/5 yayyy! ❤

Here are some of the qualities they noticed and appreciate in you:

Inclusive💜

The host made everyone feel included in the chat.,

Natural💗

The host was being oneself and did not appear distanced or artificial.,

Empathetic😇

The host looked to put themselves in the participants' shoes.

Welcoming🤎

The host was welcoming to the new participants.,

Plenty of cookies🍪

The host made everyone feel loved.,

Open-minded💭

The host is welcoming to new ideas and and different points of views.

The perfect mix for the perfect host, way to go, Alexia! ❤

image_1679152686.png

They'd have loved for you to continue hosting, and when participants feel like they don't wanna leave the session or the host to ever end it lol, it's a clear sign for the host's brilliance! So we hope you continue to spread your magic in the rooms, Alexia! 🥳

Alexia000 March 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks sun!!!

GloriaD March 21st, 2023

@charmingFlower8111

You received a positive feedback for hosting the "Two Truths and One Lie Game" 😃

@butterlycow rates you 5/5 for your hosting, and observed that you are :

Inclusive - made everyone feel included in the chat.

An Active Listener - looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.

Welcoming - were welcoming to the new participants.

Friendly - were fun to be around.

Empathetic - looked to put yourself in the participants' shoes.

butterlycow has a message for you too : "they are kind and made me feel better"

And that's not all! They also give a special shout out to some amazing participants 🌻 : @gloriousheart23 @donalddraper @fristo @iyu @nephiliminblack @Tae22534 @GoldChild1010 @Whyme3112 @Fearlesssoul200

butterlycow-to-charmingflower8111-downloaded_1679404039.png

Wow, isn't this amazing, Flower? 🥰 I'm happy to see your enthusiasm hosting these games and sessions on behalf of PAT, thank you so much 💜

Thank you to butterlycow, who also used to be a team member, and who continues to see good in others and leave feedback for them 💚

And a special thanks to the above mentioned participants for your participation in the PA Positivity Plaza 🌻

Lots of love to you all, GloriaD

March 30th, 2023

@TabbyCat97, there is a small gift for you.

@fallon5 has sent an appreciation for you when you hosted Gratitude Circle!

You have these host qualities:

1) Inclusive💜 The host made everyone feel included in the chat.

2) Active Listening💙 The host looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.

3) Welcoming🤎 The host was welcoming to the new participants.

4) Plenty of cookies🍪 The host made everyone feel loved.

5) Friendly💞 The host was fun to be around.

Fallon says:

"it was a really heart warming session. in all the darkness tabby made us feel grateful and loved all along the session. welcoming the new participants nicely, putting up gratitude filled questions, validating each one's opinion. it was altogether greattttttt. loved it!!!"

fallon adds: "tabby's greatttt"

Tabby, this is so wonderful. Gratitude Circle is a beautiful event and it got hosted by a beautiful host💛

TabbyCat97 March 30th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you so much fallon, your participation in this event was amazing:') Thank you for your kind words

Fristooo thank you for the wonderful post <3 you're fantabulous!

Tabs

April 7th, 2023

Appreciation by @NanditheButterfly

For our dear host @broadfemmelovelive

Broad, you received this appreciation for the Gratitude Circle you hosted some time ago:

"The person running the session was really friendly. Wasn't shy but was very sweet and kept the ball moving. :)"

You did 5/5!

Special Mention: @GodChild1010

Love you all!

April 9th, 2023

This one's for @Alexia000

Alexia, you got 5/5 for your hosting!

These are the 10 qualities you showed as a host:

1) Inclusive💜 The host made everyone feel included in the chat.

2) Creative🤍 The host read the room well and improvised when needed.

3) Steerer❤️ The host skillfully steered the chat to a positive direction when it lost way.

4) Natural💗 The host was being oneself and did not appear distanced or artificial,

5) Friendly💞 The host was fun to be around.

6) Active Listening💙 The host looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.

7) Welcoming🤎 The host was welcoming to the new participants.

8) Patient💚 The host was patiently proceeding with the session and not hurrying through it.

9) Picked Strengths💛 The host picked the participants' strengths and did not miss a chance to appreciate them for their strenghts.

10) Validated Emotions🧡 The host validated participants' emotions., Natural💗 The host was being oneself and did not appear distanced or artificial.

The Anonymous Appreciators also say this for you, Alexia:

"The host was very enthusiastic and was full of positive vibes for everyone."

"session was wonderful, host welcomed everybody and made everyone very comfortable"

"Alexia had a very smooth and great session. She is a fantastic host and knows how to make everyone feel included, She hosted a icebreaker session mixed in with some riddles, I had a very great time with this host. I hope to see her host more often she is very great at what she does. 10000/10 rating from me."

How AWE-Some!

GloriaD April 10th, 2023

@Fristo

You have received feedback by two participants from the "Icebreakers" event you hosted recently 😃

@KarmaTheRascal and an Anonymous Peer saw that you were :

Inclusive - made everyone feel included in the chat.

Open-minded - were welcoming to new ideas and different points of views.

Welcoming - were welcoming to the new participants.

Natural - were being oneself and did not appear distanced or artificial.

Gave plenty of cookies - made everyone feel loved.

Friendly - were fun to be around.

They have messages for you! 🥰

karmatherascal-to-fristo-downloaded_1681132247.png

unknown-to-fristo-downloaded_1681132285.png

The Anonymous peer specifically mentioned @Kingtutankhamun143 for their participation! Thank you, including Karma and the Anonymous peer for participating in the Positivity plaza events 🤎 Fristo loves hosting these, so you'll surely see them many times in the group chats, hehe 🧡

Best regards, GloriaD

YourCaringConfidant April 15th, 2023

@Cyan8731

Thank you so much for hosting icebreakers in the Positivity Corner, the happiest place on 7cups! It was such a FUN session with you as host and I'm proud to say the following feedback has been left specially for you.

20230415-045417-0001_1681555871.jpg

Your anonymous friend and I both wanted to let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to host. And although, the only thing that could have made it better was a "longer session"... You are truly a great host and so much fun to be around!

Qualities Observed: Time Management, Plenty of Cookies, Natural, Inclusive, Friendly, Picked Strengths, and Creative.

Special Mentions go out to: @pinkstardust1 @beecake @fristo @yourcaringconfidant

This is dedicated to you amazing participants. @Cyan8731 and I are so pleased to have you all "among us"!

20230415-045417-0000_1681556296.jpg

YourCaringConfidant April 15th, 2023

@cyan8731 @pinkstardust1 @beecake @fristo

Are my tags working? Anyone of you seeing this? 🤔

April 15th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant me seeing this!

YourCaringConfidant April 16th, 2023

@Fristo Thanks! We figured out what the issue was. Cyan couldn't see any of this on the app at all but could only on the browser. Lol. Appreciate you confirming.

BeeCake April 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant my amoggus is PERFECT!!! 12/10 not sus hahahaha

Thanks to everyone who joined. Wouldn't be the same without y'all ❤❤

GloriaD April 21st, 2023

I'm back with some more host feedback 😃

Firstly, @amiableBunny4016 has received a positive feedback by @StrayKidss, who attended their Icebreakers event!

StrayKidss saw the following qualities in Bunny :

Time Management - The host completed the session within time.

Creative - The host read the room well and improvised when needed.

Active Listening - The host looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.

Welcoming - The host was welcoming to the new participants.

Open-minded - The host was welcoming to new ideas and different points of views.

StrayKidss also said : "positivity corners are so lit with bunny. she makes everyone feel welcomed. i really appreciate her way of hosting and i'm so grateful to attend today's session as everytime, it helps me with my personal growth too. thank you 7cups 💗"

straykidss-to-amiablebunny4016-downloaded_1682072411.png

The next feedback is by @AnnaSilverberg, a PAT member, and it is for two hosts ...

This time, Bunny hosted a PAT AMA (Ask me anything) with @Fristo

where Anna saw the following qualities in both of them :

Gave plenty of cookies - The hosts made everyone feel loved.

Purposeful - The hosts clarified the purpose of the chatroom session to set the stage.

Welcoming - The hosts were welcoming to the new participants.

Friendly - The hosts were fun to be around.

Natural - The hosts were being themselves and did not appear distanced or artificial.

Anna said : "This was a AMA on PAT team. The hosts were great, they made sure that everyone were feeling seen and appreciated in the chatroom and they were clear on what the team was about and how it worked. They were also very welcoming to anyone who came in the room while the discussion was going on, being very friendly to everyone in the process. It felt amazing to take part in it and they were both just their natural selves. Fun to be around and talk to, amazing hosts and persons in general! Thank you <3"

annasilverberg-to-amiablebunny4016-and-fristo-downloaded_1682075786.png

Anna also recognized other amazing participants during the AMA session and said : "@TabbyCat97 was great at answering questions and taking part in the discussion, @CalmCoral was very friendly in the chat and I had a lot of fun having them in the room."

annasilverberg-to-tabbycat97-and-calmcoral-downloaded_1682075809.png

Congrats Bunny and Fristo for being recognized once more as amazing hosts 🌸💚 You both are very popular when we think of "positivity" and "kindness" hehe XD

Many thanks to StrayKidss, Anna, Tabby and Coral for being a part of the Positivity Plaza events, glad to see so much participation in positivity and appreciating one another 🥰

Hoping you all are having a good weekend! ~ Glo

amiableBunny4016 April 23rd, 2023

@GloriaD

No words😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

What... Whyyy ejjeu da kwjeufheurhgr . Yes I have no words ❤️

*Sends love to everyone* ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

YourCaringConfidant May 8th, 2023

I got heard some wonderful news today! Earlier @Fristo hosted a complimenting activity in the Positivity Corner and there were many active participants! Yayyy! When I say, active-- I'm talking about love just filling the entire room amongst the participants. This is BIG!

Compliments and smiles were being dispersed left and right! It brings me much joy to announce that the following feedback had been left for Fristo-- who is an amazing host always!

20230508-030716-0001_1683530260.png

Whoa, that's quite some feedback for a host so deserving. I do have to give a huge thank you to our very sweet appreciators (compassionate and raspberry) for being so active in the "happy room". You two are absolutely incredible! I'm so glad you choose to spend some of your time in the room spreading such love! Your presence mean everything. Hugs to you both! ♡

I would like to take this time to thank the other participants who made compliment garden such a success! With that said, special Mentions go out to the following: @xXReddMystic15Xx @Parker64 @raspberryApricot549 @cyan8 @cyanPlatypus6370 @Hawaii968

20230508-030716-0000_1683530648.png

I shouldn't have to say this but I will...

20230508-030716-0002_1683530674.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww take it from you to just do the most amazing "job" always!😍

YourCaringConfidant May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww thank you so much, Sun! I love it too. I just had to do it for Fristo. ♡

May 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant desiree, thank you also for contributing your kindness to the positivity corner room -your happy place. you make that place happier for all😀

YourCaringConfidant May 9th, 2023

@Fristo Awwww thank you. ♡

Rubylistens22 May 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 appreciated @tobedoctor for their spectacular hosting and gave them a 5/5 star rating!

Bunny sees these qualities in you:

Natural💗

The host was being oneself and did not appear distanced or artificial

Creative🤍

The host read the room well and improvised when needed

Welcoming🤎

The host was welcoming to the new participants

Friendly💞

The host was fun to be around

Plenty of cookies🍪

The host made everyone feel loved

pink-cute-bunny-fun-quote-t-shirt_1684890483.png

Bunny thank you so much for taking the time to appreciate Tobe like this:) Giving a shout out to our hard working hosts and peers is one of the kindest things you can do!

Tobe, you should be so flattered (but not at all surprised) by the wonderful things bunny said about you! I know you’re a fabulous host and that your influence here on cups is so awesome. Everyone loves youuu!💙

cat-cats.gif

May 24th, 2023

@Rubylistens22 i think @amiableBunny4016 hosted the event, but i agree a lot with you there: @tobedoctor is an amazing presence in the chatroom events and in the community😀

Rubylistens22 May 24th, 2023

@Fristo

omg I completely swapped them😅 I’m so sorry… I’ll make a little graphic for bunny😭

May 24th, 2023

@Rubylistens22 it's totally okay! yes one more graphic would be amazing😍

amiableBunny4016 May 24th, 2023

@Rubylistens22

Lol. It's fine thanks for posting it tho ❤️❤️

Rubylistens22 May 25th, 2023

Here is the (correct) appreciation from @tobedoctor to @amiableBunny4016 🐰

host-appreciation-for-amiablebunny4016_1684979325.png

Click here

@tobedoctor, thank you so much for appreciating bunny with such encouraging words and for being so understanding of my embarrassing mistake💙

@amiableBunny4016 your amazing energy and love shines through your hosting skills, and you more than deserve this appreciation!

Rubylistens22 June 11th, 2023

@Fristo has (unsurprisingly:) been appreciated by @GoldenRuleJG for their amazing birthday party hosting skills!

They wrote a lovely little message below:)

screenshot-2023-06-10-at-9-38-26-pm_1686447629.pngClick here

Golden also noted these qualities in Fristo and gave them a 5/5 star rating!

Active Listening💙 The host looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.,

Choicest of Questions⭐ The host artistically picked questions to facilitate quality atmosphere in the chatroom.

Friendly💞 The host was fun to be around.,

Open-minded💭 The host is welcoming to new ideas and and different points of views.

Creative🤍 The host read the room well and improvised when needed.

@GoldenRuleJG thank you so much for writing this short and sweet and message to Fristo:) Appreciating and noting each others qualities is one of the best thing you can do:)

@Fristo you’re such an awesome leader of positivity (figuratively and literally:) and thank you so much for always being awesome in all ways! I’m not at all surprised that you got this appreciation:)💚

June 12th, 2023

@Rubylistens22 such a sweet post!

GoldenRuleJG June 16th, 2023

@Rubylistens22 Ruby the post looks magical - you’ve done a beautiful job with it 😁❤️ Fristo you set a shinning example of what quality hosting looks like 🤩💜

June 13th, 2023

This appreciation is for @AnnaSilverberg @Fristo

By @YourCaringConfidant

So, long story short, we had a Gratitude Circle some time ago. Don't know if you remember, but I greatly enjoyed it and the good feelings still linger in my mind.

Here is Desiree with their words for the event and for the hosts (sit back, Desiree's pen is a talent of compassion and gratitude):

Fristo and Anna hosted gratitude circle in the positivity corner today and it was absolutely amazing. When I say the vibe was everything, I mean it. The entire room was filled with nothing but love, compassion, and support. Every single member and listener present in the session was a true gem and contributed to the amount of kindness that filled the room. It was truly pure joy. I can't even fully describe how wonderful and refreshing it was. You just had to be there in order to understand. Everyone already knows Fristo is an amazing host and gives so much of his time. Fristo is so appreciated. And as for my twin, Anna is a most beautiful soul and always offers such sweet and supportive words. These two were such amazing hosts. Want to know how amazing they were? They were so amazing that when time "ran out" and another wanted to share, they kindly extended the gratitude circle. That was truly a sweet act of kindness to do that to ensure participants felt heard. Ohhh man, I truly could rant and go on and on. This session was soooo needed. I feel so blessed yo have been in attendance and can't wait until the next session.

Special mentions from the session: @zaatarHoney @AlanaGirl @V3nu5 @tifaxemmi @Rhea3 @dynamicPenguin9414 @ovowoody @cyan8731 @timetravelingJedi @ElaineSaysHello