Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positivity Plaza - A PAT initiative

November 23rd, 2022

Who are we?

The 7cups Community. All of usπŸ˜ƒ

What do we do?

We promote positivity in the world in a variety of ways! One of the ways we do this is by asking positivity icebreakers in light-hearted chatroomsπŸ˜€ We even have fun events like riddles, guess the thing game, 2 truths 1 lie!

When do we do?

Any time we like!

Okay, but, from where do we do? I mean, where are the icebreakers?

HERE: https://tinyurl.com/PositivityPlazaEvents Enjoy!

So do I just go to a light-hearted chatroom and ask a few icebreakers?

Yes, whether you are a member or a listener, a newbie or an oldbie, you do just that! One thing though, do conclude the event by saying Thank you all for participating❀️ If you want to express your gratitude for the host or for any of the participants, you may send them your appreciation here: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation <3

If the chatroom's busy in its own talks, what then?

You observe the mood of the room, and maybe ask if everyone would like a few icebreakers. If they show interest, then there you go😊 If not, try another time or another roomπŸ˜›

What's the ideal room to host these positivity events?

Positivity Corner Room! It's a pop-up room and you'd need a doorkeeper [you can ask for a doorkeeper in a listener chatroom or ask community mod] to open the room for you and get the banner set for your event. Send in invitations to other chatrooms so that they may join you in Positivity CornerπŸ’

Anything else?

Yess, the Peer Appreciation Team (PAT) saved the best for the last! As the last and most amazing step, we convert the host feedback from responses into beautiful appreciation posts!

All sounds great!

Thank You!

_1671096627.pngtree-positive-cartoon-sunny-sunflower-poster-picture-image_1031976.jpg

LilacLeopard January 7th, 2023

Hello @iampapaya I have some wonderful appreciation to share with you from listeners and fellow members from positivity corner❀️❀️❀️

These are the qualities your appreciators saw in you:

InclusiveπŸ’œ The host made everyone feel included in the chat.,

Creative🀍 The host read the room well and improvised when needed.,

Active ListeningπŸ’™ The host looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated

Welcoming🀎 The host was welcoming to the new participants.,

FriendlyπŸ’ž The host was fun to be around.

PatientπŸ’š The host was patiently proceeding with the session and not hurrying through it.,

Picked StrengthsπŸ’› The host picked the participants' strengths and did not miss a chance to appreciate them for their strenghts.,

Steerer❀️ The host skillfully steered the chat to a positive direction when it lost way

Open-mindedπŸ’­ The host is welcoming to new ideas and and different points of views

Purposefulβœ… The host clarified the purpose of the chatroom session to set the stage!

EmpatheticπŸ˜‡ The host looked to put themselves in the participants' shoes

Some feedback received from our lovely appreciators include:

@GodChild1010

β€œIampapaya was an amazing host. We all loved tay's bday party and all the credit goes to papaya”

@Anncherry

β€œPapaya was the best host”

@tay1100”

iampapaya involves everyone in the chat and hold games in the chat. She is a funny host”.

@xandia: β€œIt was just a great time; it's not easy hosting an event. But she did it with grace and aplomb. I applaud her.”

Special mentions of those who were supportive, friendly and kind during these events🌸

@Fristo @Jagaurr @Godchild1010 @Aishaa97

My own words of appreciation:

Papaya my friend you are amazing you know that? You have been so brave hosting events, joining in the positivity corner often and we all love to see you in there! I am very fond of you and it is an honour to share this appreciation with you! Keep being you, hope to see you in positivity corner soonπŸ’β€οΈπŸ’œ

To the appreciators

Thank you for being such wonderful peers and appreciating Papaya! Your appreciation is much appreciated, and it warms my heart to see such thoughtful and kind people among us! πŸ’–

thank-you-thanks.gif
πŸ’

YourCaringConfidant January 8th, 2023

ο»Ώ@Aishaa97

Thank you for hosting icebreakers and a complimenting activity on 1/7/2023!

You were an amazing host and Anonymous and @gentleBraid2726 appreciate you very much!

The following qualities were said about you:

πŸ’—CreativeπŸ’—

πŸ’™Active ListeningπŸ’™

πŸ’šWelcomingπŸ’š

πŸ’›InclusiveπŸ’›

πŸ’—FriendlyπŸ’—

πŸ’œChoicest of QuestionsπŸ’œ

ο»Ώ@Aishaa97 Thank you so much for generously taking up the time to be a host in the + corner. You were such an amazing host that it is by special request of others that you do more. :) I am saddened that I missed your hosting but I definitely will have to try my best to be present for the next time you host in the room so I can see how amazing you are for myself. πŸ˜ƒ

_1673170048.20230108_041256_0000.png

Click here to see this image in larger size.

PS: The following people get special mention for being active and admired by others in the room: @BeeCake @recliningfate @gentleBraid2726 @tinywhisper @Fristo

Thank you to each one of you for showing up and being involved. Without your presence in the + corner, it would not be what it is without you. πŸ’š

LilacLeopard January 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Wow! This is such a beautiful post and it made me so happy!! thank you everyone for being so kind! 🌸

Caring thank you for your lovely words of appreciation as well as for this beautiful postπŸ’œ

YourCaringConfidant January 8th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you for constantly dedicating so much of your time to host icebreakers and riddles in the + corner this past week. We are only one week into the new year (2023) and, as always, you leave such an impression on everyone who meets you. You are personable, fun, and just such a joy to be around.

Fristo, the following people appreciate you for being "THE BEST" ο»Ώhost: @davepanpa566 @cristlecares @YourCaringConfidant

And they left you the following feedback...

_1673189774.png_20230108_094001_0000.png

Click here to view bigger.

@Fristo We already know the contributions you bring to the 7cups platform and know the type of person you are, so I shouldn't even have to mention your qualities but... because you are just that amazing, I am going to anyway. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ’—Inclusive πŸ’œCreative πŸ’šNatural πŸ’—Friendly πŸ’œPurposeful πŸ’šActive Listening

πŸ’—Welcoming πŸ’œChoicest of Questions πŸ’šEmpathetic

WOW! What a list. Please know that we truly thank you for being around to host in the + corner. You and all the participants are the reason for why the room is what it is. It truly is a "happy happy room" to us and we love being able to engage and interact with you.

The following people attended the session and are so worthy of getting special mention: @mysteriousclover @supergirl134679 @nicoletteToretto11 @cometfromthesky @Peppery94

Big thanks to all of you for coming to hang out the + corner and joining in the fun. Your admirable ways helps liven up the room! ο»Ώ

January 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant thank you for this beautiful postπŸ’› I really wish we have positivity events all year long!

CosmicMiracle January 8th, 2023

ο»Ώ@Aishaa97 thank you for hosting in the positivity corner! It was a wonderful experience and I appreciate that you were very assertive and the session I had with you was smooth flowing.

Hosting is still yet to be another thing I need to learn how to master here in 7Cups as I am always anxious about the idea. But this year, I'll make it my goal to finally host one after being here for quite a few years now :) and yes, you are one of my very few inspirations <3

Thank you for the stuff you shared with us, for all the wisdom; and thank you for sharing you! <3

rainbow-unicorn.gif

January 9th, 2023

@CosmicMiracle you are awesome, cosmic. wish you a lot of personal progress and growth in this yearπŸ’›

LilacLeopard January 9th, 2023

@CosmicMiracle

1.First of all the cat gif is amazingπŸ’—

2nd you are so sweet for making this post! I appreciate it so much, you have made my day and made me smileπŸ’œ

3rd I agree and understand completely hosting can be anxiety provoking, but when you are absorbed in the session it becomes easier! I found cohosting made my first time as a host much easier as I had support! I may PM you, me or @Fristo could definitely help you out with the hosting aspect of 7 cupsπŸ’— positivity corner is a wonderful place to be and I think you would make a wonderful host

YourCaringConfidant January 9th, 2023

Big thank you to @Star001 for being an AMAZING host the other night in the + corner doing icebreakers! I am truly so glad I was in attendance that night and got to see your starry self in action! If I hadn't I wouldn't have got the chance to see just truly how awesome and fun you are to be around!

Talk about a host that knows how to get the room going. A host that knows how to keep people engaged. You were such a joy and that is why I know that the following qualities are so true about you!

🌟Active Listening

🌟Welcoming

🌟Patient

🌟Natural

🌟Plenty of Cookies

ο»Ώ@Star001 thank you so much for being so generous of your time hosting in the + corner. You are truly appreciated and please know there are lots of us out here that see you. I mean, you are a star, after all!

_1673290658.20230109_133629_0000.png

Click here to see image in larger view.

ο»ΏI also wanted to take a moment to shout out some of the people who were in attendance the night of the session: @Fristo @impapaya @YourCaringConfidant @gentleBraid2726 You all get a very special mention. πŸ’™ο»Ώ

January 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you so much for this lovely, heartwarming post! None of this is possible without the presence of you all - so its genuinely you, and not me! Keep spreading positivity ❀️❀️

YourCaringConfidant January 10th, 2023

ο»ΏThank you to @iampapaya for hosting riddles and fun in the + corner on 1/10/2023. You did an amazing job and you received not 1, not 2, but 3 feedbacks from participants.

Wow! You, special papaya you! Lol.

@iampapaya I have had the privilege of being in the chat with you at the same time, so I have seen firsthand just how amazing of a person you are.

You are inclusive, creative, purposeful, active listening, welcoming, patient, picked strengths, steerer, time management, reflecting, and friendly!

WOW! What an incredible list of such lovely qualities! @iampapaya please know that you are such a likeable person on all your days! Good or bad, happy or sad, you have a lot of people who care about you and see you for who you are. You have a lot of people accepting of you. This was not your first and certainly not your last time rocking out in the + corner.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

_1673359561.20230110_085143_0000.png

ο»ΏThank you @tay, anonymous, and @Star001 for leaving such sweet feedback.

Special mentions go to: @bicycle31

YourCaringConfidant January 12th, 2023

ο»ΏThank you to @confidentrabbit7311 for hosting and asking questions in the positivity corner on 1/9.

You were a great Hostess and Anonymous appreciates you very much! It is said that you did a "terrific job" so yayyyyyy, you, for being so awesome!

For you to possess the following amazing qualities, I can see why Anonymous thinks you are amazing.

*Creative *Welcoming *Patient *Picked Strengths *Natural

Well done, Rabbit! & Thank you for all your contributions to making the positivity corner such a happy place!

_1673556744.20230112_154403_0000.png

YourCaringConfidant January 12th, 2023

Attention Everyone! We have another influx of special appreciation messages for our one and only 🌟-- @star001

Thank you, Star, for hosting icebreakers and fun in the positivity corner over the course of several days. As always, you were an amazing host and everyone loved you!

You have proven your starry self to possess the following qualities:

*Inclusive *Creative *Welcoming *Natural *Friendly *Active Listening *Patient

That is a mighty fine list of qualities to possess but I expect nothing less of you.

Thank you for all your contributions to making the positivity corner what is it. It is nothing without you. You are such an amazing person to be around and you are loads of fun. I shouldn't have to say this but anytime you want to host, feel free and take it away! The requests for you to host are continuously being noted. Don't change @star001. We love you just the way you are.

Thank you to @Aishaa97 and Anonymous for leaving such beautiful feedback for our host. I greatly appreciate your presences. It is always a good time with y'all in attendance!ο»Ώ Keep an eye out because it shall not be too long before the marvelous Star hosts again! :)

_1673559405.png_20230112_162035_0000.png

Click here to view image bigger.

I would also like to take a moment to thank each and every member/listener that joins in on the fun while the positivity corner is in session! With that said special mentions go out to the following:

@Fristo @confidentrabbit7311 @godchild1010 @purplephynixο»Ώ

YourCaringConfidant January 13th, 2023

ο»ΏThank you to our dearest @Fristo for being such a "great" host during yesterday's gratitude circle.

You are always so welcoming, natural, creative, and inclusive. You always do your best to make everyone feel loved. The beautiful thing about possessing such amazing qualities is that you never know who you are going to impact because of your kindness.

@JustMia2020 participated in the gratitude circle for the first time and they left you the following beautiful note.

Thank you @Fristo for always being a beautiful soul no matter where you are on the 7cups platform. When @JustMia2020 was asked how you could improve as a host they said, "Fristo is great already!"

Look at that! 5 stars for you!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

_1673616880.1_20230113_082327_0000.png_1673616888.2_20230113_082327_0001.png

January 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant πŸ’›β€οΈ

YourCaringConfidant January 13th, 2023

ο»ΏThe following note and feedback was left for 2 of our lovely hosts--

@Aishaa97 & @Fristo

Thank you for generously taking your time to host a complimenting activity on 1/9 in the + corner! It is always a joy having you two host as you both are such beautiful, kind human beings!

You both are said to possess the following qualities:

🌻Inclusive 🌻Creative 🌻Active Listening 🌻Welcoming 🌻Picked Strengths 🌻Steerer 🌻Friendly 🌻Empathetic 

Thank you both for always spreading kindness and always welcoming people in the room with open arms. It is because of the love you both radiate why no one ever feels left out. It is always a joy to be able to chat with you two! Keep on being amazing!

_1673619172.20230113_090210_0000.png

Special mention to: @iampapaya

LilacLeopard January 14th, 2023

Hello @Fristo I have some appreciation to share with you from some wonderful participants from when you hosted icebreakers! @Accidentaltentacles0 @TheGeminiInMe @1Sunflower1

Many of us know what a wonderful job you do as a host in positivity corner and your appreciators have seen these qualities in you!

Inclusive🌸Creative🌻 Welcoming🌺 Natural🌹 Friendly🌷 Choicest of Questions🌼 Active ListeningπŸ’Picked Strengths🌼 Reflecting🌸

This is what our appreciators had to say to you!

_1673737726.7rQwiNQ.png

Special mentions of participants who stood out in the session:

@enthusiasticPine6585 πŸ’š@charmingCherry8899❀️

I want to express my gratitude to the appreciators, you are very thoughtful and kind to appreciate our lovely host and I am sure Fristo will feel very special! β€οΈπŸ’š

YourCaringConfidant January 17th, 2023

ο»ΏIt never gets tiring posting appreciations and feedbacks submitted for our lovely hosts, especially when they truly are just that amazing!

@Fristo You are just that amazing! Not 1, not 2, but 3 people left you feedback for hosting icebreakers/complimenting activity in the positivity corner on 1/15 and 1/16.

Our first note is from someone who wishes to remain anonymous... but they want you to know that you possess such amazing qualities (see image below) and it is because of those qualities that they love "the atmosphere" so much in the happiest room on 7cups. πŸ˜‰ Thank you @Fristo for always being so warm and welcoming of all who enter the room.

The next person also wishes to remain anonymous but they hit the nail on the head when they said you have a "positive attitude". You truly are one of the most positive beings I have come across on you. That's probably why everyone just has so much love for you. πŸ’™

And last but not least, @MrFaust has left you the sweetest message and I couldn't agree anymore with them. Thank you, Mr, for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback for our dear host.

With all that said, @Fristo received 3 ratings of a perfect 5! Wow. Just wow!

_1673944007.20230117_031147_0000.png_1673944014.20230117_031147_0001.png

ο»ΏClick here to see this image bigger.

Special mentions go out to these active participants who are pretty awesome themselves: @Avaiz @NewHorizon5544 @iampapaya @wontwakewontsleep

Thank you all for joining in on such fun and being so involved. Your presence adds so much fun to the positivity corner. πŸ’œ

January 17th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant so beautifulπŸ’›

Thank you all who appreciated the events.

hardworkingStrings2265 January 18th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you for highlighting and promoting positive things.πŸ˜„

YourCaringConfidant January 19th, 2023

ο»ΏThank you to @dancingheart4982 for hosting icebreakers in the positivity corner on 1/16/2023. You taking the time to host is very much appreciated!

The following feedback/appreciation notes were left for you:

@tay1100 wanted you to know that they think you possess the following great qualities: inclusive, time management, and purposeful. Tay also said you have "good organization." Bravo to you for leaving such an impression in the positivity corner!

Anonymous also thinks you possess, not only the qualities mentioned above, but additional ones: inclusive, active listening, patient, validated emotions, and friendly. I mean, wow, look at you shining! Those are some pretty amazing qualities. It is no wonder why these 2 submitted feedback for you.

🌟Your Rating: 5 Stars 🌟

_1674137006.20230119_085101_0000.png

Click here to view the image larger

Special mention to @Fristo for being an amazing presence in the room. <3ο»Ώ

YourCaringConfidant January 21st, 2023

ο»Ώ@Star001

Thank you for hosting quote reflections on 1/13/2023 in the positivity corner.

You have received an appreciation note from the one and only-- moi. 😘

Upon witnessing your awesome host skills in action, I think you possess the following amazing qualities:

⭐️Inclusive ⭐️Active Listening ⭐️Welcoming ⭐️Validated Emotions ⭐️Choicest of Questions

I appreciate you taking up the time to host. You were nothing short of amazing and you get a solid 5 stars in my eyes! πŸ‘€

_1674267803.20230120_211349_0000.png

ο»ΏI also wanted to shout out 2 participants that were such a joy-- @lauren387 @brilliantturtle89 You both get special mentions! *hugs*

brilliantTurtle89 January 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you for my special mention. Very much appreciated ❀️❀️❀️❀️

❀️

YourCaringConfidant January 26th, 2023

ο»Ώ@star001

Thank you for hosting the 2 truths & 1 lie game in the positivity corner on 1/22.

You did such an amazing job that two very special peers sent in a special appreciation note just for you! & they wanted you to know that they think you possess the following qualities:

⭐️Inclusive 🌿Creative ⭐️Active Listening 🌿Friendly ⭐️Choicest of Questions 🌿Welcoming ⭐️Plenty of Cookies

Awww, all of these are such sweet sweet qualities! I can see why they said you are amazing because you really truly are!

@GoldenNest2727 & @cristlecares sent you the following notes... and while I made the graphic for you, I just couldn't help but smile at all the love that they poured into appreciating you!

_1674716004.20230126_014104_0000.png

ο»ΏClick here to view image bigger.

ο»ΏStar, you are always so active in the positivity corner and it is always a joy to have you as a host! You are loads of fun and have a good heart!

Thank you to Golden & Cristle for taking the time to leave feedback for our dear host! And thank you both for always spreading love and kindness abd positivity everytime you visit the happiest place on 7cups! πŸ’š

Special mention to the one and only @iampapaya for being soooo amazing!

ο»ΏThe following note and feedback was left for someone who is just as beautiful as can be.

She is:

πŸ’œInclusive πŸ’™Creative πŸ’šActive Listening πŸ’›Purposeful ❀️Choicest of Questions

She is-- @SirenofSerenity

Siren, thank you for taking the time to host in the positivity corner on 1/17. You did such an amazing job that @cristlecares left the following sweet note for you...

_1674758543.png_20230126_025111_0000.png

ο»ΏHow sweet of read that was! No wonder why Cristle rated you 5 stars!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

@SirenofSerenity You are so deserving of worthy of all great things. You do so much on the 7cups platform and contribute a great deal. It is always a joy to chat with you in passing! I have attended a session with you hosting in the academy hub so I got to see for myself how awesome and sweet you are! You are appreciated!

Special mentions go out to 2 amazing souls: @Fristo @Aishaa97

SirenOfSerenity January 26th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant This looks so beautiful! You did an incredible job making this post πŸ₯°πŸ’•

@cristlecares Thank you so much this really made my day πŸ₯²πŸ’•πŸŒ· It's a pleasure to be able to bring out that energy in everyone present! I appreciate how supportive and kind you are at all times, it really makes one feel safe πŸ’•

ο»ΏI am so happy to be the one who gets to post this appreciation note/feedback for this very special person. She has steadily submitted appreciation notes/feedback for others that it is only fair that she gets it back in return!

I am proud to say that our dearest @Fristo has submitted a very sweet note for @cristlecares for being so "awesome"!

_1674760162.png_20230126_132737_0000.png

ο»ΏThank you so much, Cristle, for hosting icebreakers in the happiest place on 7cups on 1/24! If there is a host so deserving, it is surely you! As Fristo said above, you are a natural! Way to go!

I guess being inclusive, creative, and patient has paid off! You made sure all the guests felt welcomed and in return you received plenty of cookies! I am so happy for you and you are just the sweetest! Have a beautiful day!

cristlecares January 28th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Awwww Thank you so much for posting this and also for the beautiful graphics and kind words DesireπŸŒ»πŸ’œ

Thank you so much @Fristo for giving me chance to host and spread some positivity on cups😍πŸ₯° Thank you so much for your kind words as wellπŸ˜‡ I'm really happweπŸ€©πŸ’ƒ

broadfemmelovelive January 26th, 2023

@Fristo

This is great thank you for being so inclusive with this. Really great for everyone to be able to get involved!☺️

YourCaringConfidant January 28th, 2023

ο»ΏYou ever meet that host that leaves such an impact wherever they go? Well that's @Fristo because he is just that AMAZING!

Thank you for generously giving of your time to host various sessions over the course of several days. @Fristo it is with great pride that I get to say....

You have been appreciated and received the following feedback from 2 different peers who wish to remain anonymous:

_1674912677.20230128_035816_0000.png

Anonymous #1 is soooo right! You really are such a "positivity icon"... because the positivity corner would not be what it is without you! And Anonymous #2 would like you to know that they think you are a very "welcoming" person. That's so true because there's yet to be one person greeted by you when they enter into the happiest room on 7cups!

Now let's talk about the other qualities that Anonymous thinks you possess:

πŸ’›Inclusive πŸ’›Active Listening πŸ’›Patient πŸ’›Validated Emotions

With qualities like that, I shouldn't have to say you received a feedback score of 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ But still even with a 5 star rating, Anonymous #1 suggested the following to help you do better: "Maybe having a few company could help with the chaos. They handle it well but it can get tiring herding about 10 people." I do not know how you do what you do @Fristo but THANK YOU! You really do "handle it well".

The next appreciation note/feedback you received is from none other than the beautiful Cristle.

@cristlecares did not hesitate to let us know that you are:

🌿Inclusive 🌿Active Listening 🌿Patient 🌿Plenty of Cookies

Cristle, as well as us all, thanks you for hosting icebreakers in the positivity corner. You really are an "amazing host"! Thank you @cristlecares for showing us just how amazing @Fristo is! I have to say you are pretty quite amazing yourself! πŸ’š

_1674913873.20230128_040739_0000.png

ο»ΏThis final appreciation note/feedback was submitted not only for you @Fristo but dedicated to @estrellitaa as well!

Thank you both for being such "nice" and "kind" hosts when you two hosted a complimenting activity in the positivity corner. I know just how amazing and positive those sessions are because they are one of my favorites!

@Fristo @estrellitaa It is said that you both were Inclusive, welcoming, natural, and friendly! As a reward, you both plenty of cookies! πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ

@theboymoana sent you both the following:

_1674914326.20230128_033947_0000.png

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to leave notes and feedbacks for our dear hosts. It is truly appreciated. Big thank you to our hosts for always generously donating their time to interact and engage with the participants in the room. Thank you to all the participants for being so active in the room. Your presence is such a joy! And lastly, thank you to @tinywhisper11 @javareign @jewfro1875 for everything you bring to the room! It is with pleasure that I get to say you 3 get special mentions. πŸ˜€

YourCaringConfidant January 29th, 2023

ο»ΏThank you @cyanidea8731 for hosting icebreakers in the positivity corner on 1/26.

You have received the following appreciation notes/feedback from 2 very special people for doing such an amazing job! πŸ‘

@broadfemmelovelife @fristo had to say this:

_1674975718.20230129_015009_0000.png

ο»ΏThey also wanted you to let you know that they appreciate you for displaying some pretty amazing qualities:

⭐️Inclusive ⭐️Welcoming ⭐️Friendly ⭐️Purposeful ⭐️Choicest of Questions ⭐️Creative ⭐️Active Listening ⭐️Patient ⭐️Natural

That is quite the list! It always a beautiful thing seeing people appreciating their peers for doing a job well done! Cyan, continue to be who you are because you shined while hosting! Thank you so much for making all the participants feel inclusive and welcomed. Can't wait to see you host again in the future.

Thank you to @broadfemmelovelife and @fristo for taking the time to submit feedback for our dear host. I am proud to say that Cyan has received 5 stars all around! Whoooo hooo!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Special mentions go out to the following: @broadfemmelovelife ❀️ @charmingcherry8899 πŸ’

cyan8731 January 29th, 2023

ahh thank you so much 😊 this means a lot to me and really made my day! I had a really good time hosting too and hearing all the insightful responses to each question!

ο»ΏThis post is dedicated to someone we all know and love. Someone that is always fun to be around and has a beauty that radiates from within. Someone who has a wicked sense of humor and truly makes 7cups and the world a better place!

This beautiful person also possesses beautiful qualities:

πŸ’™Inclusive πŸ’šActive Listening πŸ’™Welcoming πŸ’šValidated Emotions πŸ’™Friendly

This person is none other than...

@TinyWhisper11

Tiny, you have received an appreciation note/feedback from @FireIntensity who wanted to let you know how great of a job you did hosting in the positivity corner. Thank you for doing such a great job and even greater host! Never change @TinyWhisper11 because we love you just the way you are!

_1675023920.20230129_150645_0000.png

ο»ΏSpecial mentions: @Aishaa97 @Fristo β™‘

ο»Ώ@iampapaya

Thank you for hosting a beautiful session on "body image" in the positivity corner. As always, you were an amazing host and a peer sent in the following appreciation note/feedback for you!

_1675033518.20230129_155109_0000.png

When I read that note to you, I was just like "wow!" Such beautiful words from @she27 as it is clear that there is a lot of love and respect for you! @she27 I am so happy that Papaya made you feel "heard". She is pretty amazing like that, huh?

I wish the two of you nothing but happiness in life. Life is more beautiful because of people like you! Keep spreading kindness and touching the hearts of others! Sending you both big hugs!

Special mention goes out to @Fristo and he received the following note:

_1675033862.20230129_155957_0001.png

ο»ΏThat is sooooo true! Fristo, you seriously are "awesome"! β™‘

YourCaringConfidant January 30th, 2023

ο»ΏThe following appreciation note/feedback has been left for 2 very special and deserving individuals.

@iampapaya @aishaa97 You have been appreciated by @viz1234 for doing "fabulously well" when you y'all hosted the "Guess the Thing Game" on 1/23 in the positivity corner! Way to go, y'all!

The both of you never cease to amaze me with your awesomeness and the qualities y'all possess. I don't even have to mention it... just read the graphic. :)

You both are the absolute sweetest and the positivity corner is nothing without people like you! β™‘

_1675037215.20230129_185757_0000.png

YourCaringConfidant February 2nd, 2023

ο»ΏThe following appreciation note/feedback is dedicated to two very beautiful souls!

@LunaHere @Mya000 Thank you for doing such an amazing job hosting in the positivity corner the past couple of days!

Two people who wish to remain anonymous wanted you to know that they think you y'all were "the best" and that y'all hosted a "good session"! Matter of fact, y'all did a "great job!"

Way to go! Now it's time to enjoy your very special note! πŸŒΉπŸŒ™

_1675350887.20230202_095024_0000.png_1675350895.20230202_100221_0001.png

Click here to view images larger.

I ο»Ώcan't wait to try and catch your next session. I was only in a few minutes yesterday but it was a joy to see y'all so engaged and doing such a beautiful job with the crowd. This or that was definitely a fun game. Hope y'all have a very beautiful day!

Mya000 February 2nd, 2023

Thank you so much for this message! I am so touched by your words and kindness! It is a great pleasure to host these sessions which are very pleasant thanks to all the participants, thank you all for your support! ❀️

YourCaringConfidant February 3rd, 2023

ο»ΏBig thank you to the "the best" host around!

@Fristo Thank you for hosting numerous events in the positivity corner over a course of multiple days. On each day, you never ceased to amaze us with your beautiful qualities!

Time after time, you have proved that you are: creative, natural, friendly, welcoming, inclusive, purposeful, empathetic, and open-minded. You have also asked the choicest of questions, validated emotions, listened actively, and in turn you receive plenty of Cookies! πŸͺ Way to go. Look at you!

With all that said, now is the time to read the following appreciation notes/feedback left for you from a handful of people who see the best in you...

_1675433178.20230203_084906_0000.png_1675433186.20230203_084906_0001.png

@Fristo You are amazing in the sweetest of all ways! You bring so much love and warmth in the positivity corner and it would not be what it is without you! Thank you! 5 stars to you!

Special mentions go out to the following participants: @BeeCake @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Lolowise465 @CYC135 @CyanIdea8731 @SolitaryBird

Thank you each of for being active in the positivity corner. It is always a joy! Wishing you all a beautiful day!

VictoriaLove7 February 13th, 2023

Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

We have a wonderful appreciation for the one and only 🎢 πŸ₯ πŸͺ˜

🐒 @Fristo 🐒

20230213-110638-0000_1676261523.jpg

The anonymous appreciator sees these qualities in you πŸ˜€

20230213-110638-0001_1676262135.jpg

From me

@ Anonymous appreciator, you are a wonderful person for sending this appreciation!

@Fristo You are awesome! Thanks for hosting the positivity plaza!

VictoriaLove7 February 13th, 2023
Hey everyone! 🀩
There is another wonderful appreciation for 🎢 πŸ₯ 🐒
@Fristo

For hosting the ice breaker positivity event! 🎢 πŸ˜€

This appreciation is from one of our great listeners
@VaryingCloud ☁️ ☁️

20230213-110638-0002_1676262453.jpg

These are the qualities they find in you, Fristo 🎡 🐒

20230213-110638-0003_1676262502.jpg

There is a special mention for participants 🀩: @Beautifulalamort @Aishaa97 @yourcaringconfidant @DonaldDraper

From me to both
@VaryingCloud Thank you for sending this appreciation!

@Fristo Your hosting made the positivity events amazing!