Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positivity Plaza - A PAT initiative

November 23rd, 2022

Who are we?

The 7cups Community. All of us๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What do we do?

We promote positivity in the world in a variety of ways! One of the ways we do this is by asking positivity icebreakers in light-hearted chatrooms๐Ÿ˜€ We even have fun events like riddles, guess the thing game, 2 truths 1 lie!

When do we do?

Any time we like!

Okay, but, from where do we do? I mean, where are the icebreakers?

HERE: https://tinyurl.com/PositivityPlazaEvents Enjoy!

So do I just go to a light-hearted chatroom and ask a few icebreakers?

Yes, whether you are a member or a listener, a newbie or an oldbie, you do just that! One thing though, do conclude the event by saying Thank you all for participatingโค๏ธ If you want to express your gratitude for the host or for any of the participants, you may send them your appreciation here: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation <3

If the chatroom's busy in its own talks, what then?

You observe the mood of the room, and maybe ask if everyone would like a few icebreakers. If they show interest, then there you go๐Ÿ˜Š If not, try another time or another room๐Ÿ˜›

What's the ideal room to host these positivity events?

Positivity Corner Room! It's a pop-up room and you'd need a doorkeeper [you can ask for a doorkeeper in a listener chatroom or ask community mod] to open the room for you and get the banner set for your event. Send in invitations to other chatrooms so that they may join you in Positivity Corner๐Ÿ’

Anything else?

Yess, the Peer Appreciation Team (PAT) saved the best for the last! As the last and most amazing step, we convert the host feedback from responses into beautiful appreciation posts!

All sounds great!

Thank You!

_1671096627.pngtree-positive-cartoon-sunny-sunflower-poster-picture-image_1031976.jpg

YourCaringConfidant February 13th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 What a beautiful posting and cute graphics! Thank you so much for helping post the feedback for the hosts in the positivity plaza. <3

VictoriaLove7 February 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww, thank you, Desiree! ๐Ÿ˜

@amiablebunny4016

๏ปฟThank you for being so giving of your time and hosting! You were an amazing host and @darkerplaces left you the following note and feedback:

20230213-000821-0000_1676265924.png

๏ปฟThat was just such beautiful feedback and I am so proud that you are getting the recognition that you deserve, Bunny. There are so many things I can say about you but you already know how I feel. Thank you for everything you do on 7cups. You definitely bring so much light and joy to this platform and are a very personable person. Stay sweet! Hugs!

amiableBunny4016 February 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awww, thanks Desiree ๐Ÿ’œ I didn't even know this forum existed lol๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œโœจ

Thanks for making my day!

Bunny

TabbyCat97 February 13th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Awweee I love your post, your graphic is a d o r a b l e <3 as always, you wonderful human! ๐Ÿฉถ

Tabby

Hello everybody ๐Ÿ™‚

The Appreciated Host(s) for today's post are....

@Mya000 and @LunaHere

The Appreciator was...

@AnnaSilverberg

In the "Guess the Thing" game @Mya000 and @LunaHere were scored a fantastic 5/5!! Well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Both Hosts have been described as...

Creative๐Ÿค The host read the room well and improvised when needed.

Welcoming๐ŸคŽ The host was welcoming to the new participants.

Plenty of cookies๐Ÿช The host made everyone feel loved.

Natural๐Ÿ’— The host was being oneself and did not appear distanced or artificial.

Friendly๐Ÿ’ž The host was fun to be around.

@AnnaSilverberg ' s Message to Mya and Luna ๐Ÿฉถ

"They were engaging, fun, it was joyful and exciting! They got mostly everyone to take part! It was amazing! One of the best hostings I've taken a part of!"

and AnnaSilverberg says the discussion was "perfect" and has no ways they can do better

Thank you for AnnaSilverberg for the lovely feedback, it was very nice of you to appreciate Mya000 and LunaHere.

And thank you Mya000 and LunaHere for your wonderful discussion ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘

Take Care and have a wonderful day everybody ๐Ÿฉถ

thank-you-thanks.gif

Tabby

LilacLeopard February 13th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Tabby, I couldn't help but appreciate your very colourful and well done Post! absolutely love the whole rainbow theme, you are an awesome appreciator๐Ÿ’œ

@Aishaa97

Thank you so much Aishaa - this means so much to me ๐Ÿฉถ

Have a lovely day,

Tabby

@TabbyCat97 Wow! You did amazing. Love how you worded everything and love the rainbow letters! Great job. So happy to see more people doing positivity plaza!

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww thank you thank you <3 you're so lovely. Always spreading kindness and positivity where ever you got Caring ๐Ÿฉถ

Take care,

Tabby

Mya000 February 13th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 @AnnaSilverberg Thank you so much! I am so touched by your kindness and support! These sessions are great thanks to its amazing participants, we are so lucky to have you! I am very moved and all this support is so motivating for our upcoming sessions! โค๏ธ

Hello everybody ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿฉถ

This posts Appreciation is for...

@amiableBunny4016

The Appreciator was...

@TabbyCat97

Bunny your positivity event was amazing ๐Ÿ’“. And I thank you so much for being such a important and amazing member of 7cups.

Here is my message to you Bunny ๐Ÿฉถ

png-20230213-141247-0000_1676297806.png

I scored this chat a 5/5 - and I believe Bunny was all these qualities and many more throughout ๐Ÿฉถ -

png-20230213-140626-0000_1676297875.png

Take care Bunny, you're amazing ๐Ÿฉถ

Tabby

Hey everyone! ๐Ÿคฉ
We have an amazing appreciation for
๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿช˜ ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿฅ
@Yourcaringconfidant

For hosting the ice breaker ๐ŸŽถ

From the amazing @Tinywhisper11 ๐ŸŽถ

20230216-101150-0000_1676518911.jpg

These are the qualities that Tiny finds in you, Desiree ๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿคฉ

20230216-101150-0001_1676518981.jpg

๐Ÿคฉ There's special mentions of participants, they are:
@aishaa @sunissoaring

From me to both
@Tinywhisper11 You are an amazing person for giving this appreciation!

@Yourcaringconfidant Thank you for all cool designs you made, you inspired us! And thank you for hosting the Ice breakers!

YourCaringConfidant February 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Awww such a beautiful posting and graphics. Thank you so much for doing this. <3

@tinywhisper11 You are the sweetest! I soooo appreciate you appreciating me on my first time hosting. You are so amazing and loving and I am just going to give you the biggest hug ever! So much love being sent right back to you, Tiny! <3

@YourCaringConfidant

I'm glad you like it, Desiree! ๐Ÿ˜

Tinywhisper11 February 16th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant yaaay! Gives you giant tiny hug back โคโค

YourCaringConfidant February 19th, 2023

๏ปฟThere are some people who just have the natural, God given gift of just being an amazing host-- and @amiablebunny4016 is one of those people!

She truly possesses such amazing qualities and is the following according to her sweet peers:

๐Ÿ’›Inclusive ๐Ÿ’›Welcoming ๐Ÿ’›Friendly ๐Ÿ’›Empathetic ๐Ÿ’›Open-minded ๐Ÿ’›Creative ๐Ÿ’›Active Listening ๐Ÿ’›Patient ๐Ÿ’›Validated Emotions

What beautiful qualities! For that you get all the cookies!

๐Ÿช ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿช

With that said, the following feedback/appreciation was left for ๐Ÿฐ.

20230219-005554-0000_1676810955.png

While 2 people chose to remain anonymous... they did not hold back on wanting to let you know how amazing you were as a host! โ™ก

The lovely @JasmineFlower222 and @cheerfulIceCream let everything be known-- from the traits you displayed all the way to how welcoming you were and giving hugs-- everything was put out in the open to appreciate you! Thank you sweet peers of Bunny for confirming just how amazing a person she is! โ™ก

@amiablebunny4016 I am sooooo PROUD of you and proud of all you do. You are such a special person and so full of life. Thank you for taking the time to be a host in the happiest room, in my opinion, on 7cups! You are amazing! Great job, Bunny!

Bunny, you scored yourself a perfect rating! 5 stars!

๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

amiableBunny4016 February 19th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Me was feeling lonely and scrolling through 7cups and then this came up๐Ÿ˜ญ Desiree... I just... I love the graphics โค๏ธYour so talented. I can't put into enough words how much i appweicate you. lol. omgggg..... why so so many of you appweicate me...???????????? lol. bunny does no deserve appweication for hosting :o this has made my last dayyy.... omggggg...... whoever filled in the form here is a little something for you:

You are loved. You are cared about. You are you. And I am so proud of you for all you have gone through. Thank you for being an appreciative human. Thank you for being kind and caring. It means the world to me. I cannot put into words how much I thank you. Smilee!โค๏ธ

And Desiree scored a 5 star for all her graphics:

๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

Desiree is also amazing and so is everyone else!

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant February 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 The most special ๐Ÿฐ feeling lonely? Why? When you are surrounded by so many people who care about you and appreciate you! I'm glad though that I took the task off the dashboard at the perfect time you happened to be feeling lonely. That's not a coincidence. Bunny, you got not 1... not 2... not 3... but 4 people who left you feedback/notes! That has to let you know just how AMAZING you are! Not just are you an amazing host in room but an amazing person. I know you will be taking your self care break and I want you to be happy. Take care, sweet ๐Ÿฐ!

YourCaringConfidant February 21st, 2023

๏ปฟ@broadfemmelovelive

Thank you so much for hosting a popup session of playing would you rather today in the positivity corner. It was such a FUN time!

I am proud to say you have received the following feedback:

20230221-132144-0000_1677004576.png

๏ปฟ@walker7957 and I both think you did an AMAZING job as host!

You displayed the following qualities:

๐Ÿ’œWelcoming ๐Ÿ’™Inclusive ๐Ÿ’šFriendly ๐Ÿ’›Creative

You were actively listening to the members and asked the choicest of questions. For that you get plenty of cookies! Thank you for being so wonderful in how you responded and interacted with each of the participants.

Rating: โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

๏ปฟSpecial mentions go out to: @walker7957 and @minimenet7 for bringing life into the room. โ™ก

broadfemmelovelive February 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your prompt posting of this overwhelmingly positive feedback. I am just filled to the brim and overflowing with admiration of everyone here. Love to you all and I can't wait to host again!

@broadfemmelovelive I was so excited and happy for you. You did amazing. I'm glad I seen your msg to be able to join in on such fun. โ™ก Hugs.

MiniMenet7 February 21st, 2023

@yourcaringconfidant thank you alot for the tag . i realy like the picture and the review โค๏ธ @broadfemmelovelive was a great host โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š @walker too thank you for being there ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒˆ i wish to chat with you again soon . it was fun and i had a great time

@MiniMenet7 Of course, it is always a pleasure chatting with you amazing people! <3 There was definitely love and support in the room! Have a beautiful rest of your day/night, mini. Hugs.

broadfemmelovelive February 22nd, 2023

Awe thanks so much Mini! It was so much fun hope to see you in the next one!

@confidentrabbit7311

Thank you for taking time out of your day to host icebreakers on 2/19 in the positivity corner!

You have been appreciated by a few of your peers and they left you the following feedback:

white-creative-rabbit-note-paper-us-letter-document_1677009994.png
๏ปฟ

Awww, how sweet was @FrenchMarbles and Anonymous? They are real sweet. Lol. When asked how you could do better, it was said that "confidence" and a "longer session" would do the trick. Note that down, Rabbit-- these supportive peers of yours need more time with you hosting in the room. That is how amazing you were!

You displayed some pretty amazing qualities as a host and they deserve to be recognized:

๐Ÿ’™Inclusive ๐Ÿ’™Picked Strengths ๐Ÿ’™Natural ๐Ÿ’™Plenty of Cookies ๐Ÿ’™Time Management ๐Ÿ’™Choicest of Questions ๐Ÿ’™Open-minded ๐Ÿ’™Empathetic

All such wonderful qualities. I am so proud of you, Rabbit, for all you do on 7cups. You are an amazing person and you are appreciated for all you do. Don't forget to host another session soon as you have people waiting to join in on the fun!

PS: Most hosts get 5 stars... but you Picky Bunny, get 5 carrots! Lol.

Special mention is dedicated to the one and only-- @Fristo <3

confidentRabbit7311 February 21st, 2023

Awwww thank you โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•

@confidentRabbit7311 You seem to have forgot 2 carrots there. Lol. You are so welcome. :) Editing to add ๐Ÿฅ• ๐Ÿฅ•. Lol.

YourCaringConfidant February 23rd, 2023

๏ปฟBig thank you to @LunaHere & @Mya000 for hosting. It is with joy that I get to deliver the following feedback/appreciations for the two of you.

You have been appreciated by: @Hollyfrost and @Trintzu for being such amazing hosts! โ™ก

20230223-134105-0000_1677177966.png

๏ปฟI want you to know that when y'all both host every week that it is greatly appreciated. You bring so much joy and happiness to others. It is truly beautiful. I was able to pop in yesterday for a bit and, as always, job well done. โœ”๏ธ You two are a power team when it comes to hosting. I, along with some others, may have not known the answers to the science questions... but y'all made us feel just as important for being there. Assuring us that it is ok to not know because now we are having the exposure and can learn new information. ๐Ÿ™ƒ Thank you both for that.

Luna & Mya-- You both possess such beautiful qualities: patient, friendly, welcoming, inclusive, creative, and more. Keep on being amazing!

Rating: โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

๏ปฟSpecial mention goes out to one person in particular that made quite an impression-- @intuitiveAvocado553 ๐Ÿฅ‘

Trintzu February 23rd, 2023

Thank you once again, the event was really fun and well-hosted! <3

Mya000 February 24th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Hollyfrost @Trintzu

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a heartfelt message! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the event and that our efforts were appreciated. It means a lot to us to know that we can bring joy and happiness to others through hosting.

We are also happy to hear that everyone felt welcome and included, even if they didn't know the answers to some science questions. Learning new information and having fun is what it's all about, after all!

Thank you again for your kind words and support. We couldn't do what we do without people like you and the amazing community that we have built. We hope to see you at future events!

Luna & Mya

February 24th, 2023

@Mya000

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

YourCaringConfidant March 2nd, 2023

๏ปฟThe following feedback was left for a host that is "close to perfection" according to @brilliantTurtle89 ๐Ÿข.

@amiableBunny4016

You have been appreciated and received the following feedback from 2 of your peers for hosting icebreakers in the positivity corner on 2/26.

20230302-024524-0000_1677743730.png

And of you thought that was sweet... just wait!

@darkerplaces and @brilliantTurtle89 think you possess the following beautiful qualities:

๐ŸŒธInclusive ๐ŸŒธWelcoming ๐ŸŒธActive Listening ๐ŸŒธNatural ๐ŸŒธFriendly ๐ŸŒธPicked Strengths Validated Emotions

Thank you, Bunny, for donating your time to host such fun! It is greatly appreciated and you are a 5 star host as always! ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

Stay amazing!

GloriaD March 9th, 2023

@xXReddMystic15Xx and @Fristo

You both have been appreciated by @Magpieworries

Event - Icebreakers (On 25th January 2023)

Magpie rates both of you as 5/5 for your hosting โญ

According to Magpie, both of you are :

Creative - You read the room well and improvise when needed.

Picked Strengths - You picked the participants' strengths and did not miss a chance to appreciate them for their strengths.

Natural - You were being oneself and did not appear distanced or artificial.

Friendly - You were fun to be around.

Asked Good Questions - You artistically picked questions to facilitate quality atmosphere in the chatroom.

Here is an appreciation card for both of you ๐Ÿ˜Š

magpieworries-to-xxreddmystic15xx-and-fristo-downloaded_1678367465.png

Wow, Mystics and Fristo make a great hosting pair ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค

Fristo, I already know how great you are, I've seen your hosting and worked alongside you, and you know you are great at what you do ๐Ÿ˜„

Mystics, I've not communicated much with you, but this appreciation says how amazing you are as well โญ

Thank you both for hosting the Positivity Plaza events, and for managing the group events so well!

Also, Thank you Magpie for choosing to appreciate them!

Here is a final feedback from Magpie :

"Just keep being yourselves you inspire a safe and welcoming space ๐Ÿ’š"

Kind regards, GloriaD ๐ŸŒป

GloriaD March 9th, 2023

And there's one more appreciation for you @Fristo ๐Ÿ˜„

@Cancun participated in the Complimenting Activity group event, which you hosted on 17th Feb 2023.

They also rate you 5/5 for your overall hosting, and observed that you are :

Inclusive - You made everyone feel included in the chat.

Active Listener - You looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.

Welcoming - You were welcoming to the new participants.

Patient - You were patiently proceeding with the session and not hurrying through it.

Steerer - You skillfully steered the chat to a positive direction when it lost way.

cancun-to-fristo-downloaded_1678374418.png

Amazing Fristo, keep up the amazing work ๐ŸคŽ

Thank you Cancun for appreciating Fristo for their hosting!

Other than Fristo, Cancun also mentioned that they admired a participant of this event - @Neonblueberry

Great to see so much enthusiasm in our Program events ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

GloriaD March 10th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Your hosting has been appreciated by @Marje ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This was before you joined the team ... On 19th Feb 2023, you hosted Ice Breakers as part of the PAT Positivity Plaza initiative.

And a special someone rated you 5/5 for your hosting, and noticed that you were :

Inclusive - made everyone feel included in the chat.

Creative - read the room well and improvised when needed.

An Active Listener - looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.

Friendly - were fun to be around.

Asked Good Questions - artistically picked questions to facilitate quality atmosphere in the chatroom.

Here is an appreciation card for you ๐Ÿค

marje-to-annasilverberg-downloaded_1678428976.png

Marje, our team member is very sweet for leaving you a positive feedback ๐Ÿค

Thank you Anna for contributing a lot to the PA program and appreciations even before you joined. As I mentioned through PMs, we are very aware of your enthusiasm and are happy to work with you in PAT ๐Ÿ’œ

โญ Proud to have both of you in our team โญ

Kind regards, Gloria ๐ŸŒป

AnnaSilverberg March 10th, 2023

Awww!! @Marje !
Thank you! You are so wonderful!
๐ŸŒธ Thank you for your amazing and kind words ๐ŸŒธ
<3 They warm my heart <3

GloriaD March 10th, 2023

@TabbyCat97 ๐Ÿฑ

You received a positive feedback from your buddy @Retr0ne ๐Ÿ’š

They attended a Positivity Plaza event that you hosted recently on 2nd March 2023!

They rate you 5/5 as a host, and admires many of your qualities. You were :

Inclusive - You made everyone feel included in the chat.

Patient - You were patiently proceeding with the session and not hurrying through it.

Gave plenty of cookies - You made everyone feel loved.

Natural - You were being oneself and did not appear distanced or artificial.

Friendly - You were fun to be around.

And like always, here is a card for you!

retr0ne-to-tabbycat97-downloaded_1678447793.png

Tabby, I'm sure you know how much we appreciate for everything you do - your appreciation posts, helping out in the various program tasks and initiatives, including hosting the positivity plaza events ๐Ÿ’œ Thank you so much for being your lovely self ๐Ÿ˜Š

Retr0, thank you for attending our positivity events and choosing to appreciate Tabby ๐Ÿ’š Your feedback is highly appreciated!

GloriaD March 12th, 2023

@Mya000 and @LunaHere

You both have received a positive feedback on your hosting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@heartsNcupcakes attended a Positivity Plaza Event, that both of you hosted on 2nd March 2023!

heartsNcupcakes saw these qualities in both of you :

Inclusive - The hosts made everyone feel included in the chat.

Active Listening - The hosts looked to ensure everyone is acknowledged and appreciated.

Welcoming - The hosts were welcoming to the new participants.

Patient - The hosts were patiently proceeding with the session and not hurrying through it.

Friendly - The hosts were fun to be around.

They also left you both a message and feedback :

heartsncupcakes-to-mya000-and-lunahere-downloaded_1678619048.png

Feedback : "I think they did a great job, if ever one made a mistake the other was there to help out or lean on."

Well done Mya and Luna! Thank you for involving and supporting all the participants during your session, and ensuring positivity and detailed discussion of the event you were managing ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒ™ Also thank you for supporting each other out, both of you are really great at working in pairs, which is a really great skill ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you heartsNcupcakes for leaving them feedback as it is a form of encouragement and helps them to improve wherever possible ๐ŸŒป

Thank you all for being involved in these Appreciation events, hope you continue to enjoy them!

Kind regards, GloriaD

Mya000 March 12th, 2023

@GloriaD @heartsNcupcakes I am so so touched by this message, thank you very much for your support and your participation, it is so motivating for our future sessions. It means a lot that you like our sessions. Take care โค๏ธโค๏ธ