Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

KindleMissie August 4th

Good day everyone!😃❤️

I hope you are all doing awesome. Today, I have one more lovely message to share!🤩

This appreciation message goes to our poetic sparkle @TranquilEchoes by shimmering @Sunisshiningandsoareyou!🎉🎈

img-1988_1722796599.jpeg

img-1989_1722796620.jpeg

img-1990_1722796655.jpeg

The message reads: Hey hey dear Garvanshi, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I appreciate *you*. Your thoughtfulness and kindness seem to have a way of wrapping around those who are lucky enough to know you, almost like a warm hug on a chilly day (yes, trulyyyy). Your capacity for compassion shines through in everything you do, and it’s genuinely inspiring and loving to see.🥰 Your gift with words is nothing short of magic. The way you express feelings and emotions—whether through poetry or conversation—brings comfort and clarity, reminding others that they are not alone, and that their feelings are valid. The poem you wrote, in particular, recently for our lovely member here, touched my heart deeply. It's a beautiful reminder of how powerful your voice is, how you can reach into someone’s soul and provide solace when they need it most. 💖 I want you to know that you deserve all the joy and happiness in the world, just as you bring it to others. The world could always use more of your empathy and understanding, and I feel incredibly fortunate to know someone as special as you. Thank you for being you, for sharing your gift, and for the light you bring into our lives. You're as special as the word *special* could get!🤗💖

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou also has send loads of love only for you!😊💓Cherish and keep yourself warm with glimmering sunshine!☀️❤️

grazie-molte-grazie.gif

@TranquilEchoes, thank you so much for being a wonderful person and a listener here at 7 Cups. Your empathy and kindness light up 7 Cups even more. Your poems and your passion for poetry is incredible. We all admire and love you so much. We are grateful to have you here☺️💖✨

Huge thanks to you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for sending a lovely and sweet message of appreciation! Thanks for always lighting up everyone’s day with sweet messages🤩💓

You both are loved and cherished!❤️✨💫

VictoriaLove7 August 4th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & a polar milk bear 🐻‍❄ theme graphic, Missie! 🌼(๑ᴖ᎑๑)

It is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & a white milk bear 🐻‍❄ theme because it is from Sunshine 🌞❤ & for Tranquilechos & Tranquil's pfp is a white bear 🐻‍❄ 

There is a cute yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ that has soft pink blushes & this face (˶˶) 

There is a white milk bear 🐻‍❄ holding a slice of watermelon 🍉 with this face ⍝ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ🍉⍝

There are purple, pink, & teal birdies that have these faces 𓆩(•⌔•)𓆪 ⋋(>⌔<)⋌ ˎ₍ᵕʚᵕ₎ˏ

There are yellow, soft pink, & pink flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

There is an upside down blue penguin 🐧 that has this face  ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ)⋌

The font color for the name is blue because the color of the penguin 🐧 is blue

The lots of love is a cute gif image of a bunny 🐰 ₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ blowing hearts 💕 kisses. The bunny 🐰 has this face ₍ᐢ> ᴈ <ᐢ₎ᰔᩚ

The letters colors are blue because the color of the penguin 🐧 is blue, purplish because the color of the background graphic is purplish, green because the color of the flowers stems 𖥧𖤣 & leaves 🍃 are green, yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow, purple because one of the color of one of the birdies is purple, orange 🍊 because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow orange 🍊, soft pink peach 🍑 because the color of some of the flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼✿ & one of the birdies  ⋋(>⌔<)⋌ are soft pink, teal because the color of one of the birdies is teal ˎ₍ᵕʚᵕ₎ˏ

KindleMissie August 5th

@VictoriaLove7

👏👏👏👏😍💕

sadcat13 August 4th

@KindleMissie this is so cuuute 😊

KindleMissie August 5th

@sadcat13 thank you so much!😊❤

tranquilechoes August 5th

@KindleMissie

Thank you so so much that means so much to me 🥺 i never really do anything to recieve anything in return but when things like this happen it just always makes my believe stronger in the fact that kindness always finds its way back to you 🥺❤️ i am very grateful to you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and also @KindleMissie for this absolutely wonderful gift the thoughtfulness of this really touched my heart lots of love to both of you and everyone who is reading this msg 🤍

KindleMissie August 6th

@tranquilechoes

You’re most welcome!💓 You are a wonderful and a very kind person and you deserve this my lovely friend.😃✨🩷

All credits to Sun for writing the sweetest message for you☺️☀️🌟💝

WeEarth August 6th

@KindleMissie

animated-text.gif

KindleMissie August 6th

@WeEarth

Thank you so much☺️💖

sadcat13 August 4th

Hello everyone, we have a special message for @dingusolivia from a secret friend. Your secret friend is also sending some sunshine with the appreciation that they requested to be in yellow colour.

2c2d27612a1e5ecc3c5def4d7208a793_1722809252.jpg

Your secret friend highlighted these of your qualities:

🌞 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🌞 Positive - They focus on good qualities in others
🌞 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌞 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌞 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🌞 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

empathetic-they-look-to-understand-and-share-the-feelings-of-another-positive-they-focus-on-good-qualities-in-others-cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful_1722809491.png

Your secret friend´s message for you:

You're an incredible person,pal!

you-re-an-incredible-person-pal_1722809426.png

Thank you for being such an inspiring presence for your secret friend and many others here on cups! Keeps being your amazing self 😊

VictoriaLove7 August 5th

@sadcat13

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with bright red & gold shines. The Sunshine 🌞❤ has red blushes & mouth, & this face (⁠◍ •⁠ )

It is a Sunshine 🌞❤ theme because the secret friend sent Sunshine 🌞❤ for dingus (。╹▿╹。)

The qualities graphic is a yellow Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ theme with checkered background. 𖣯𖣯

The font color is brown because the center of the Sunflowers ꕤ🌻ꕤ is brown  

Each quality has a Sunshine 🌞❤ point o(^▽^)o

The letters colors in typing are gold & orange 🍊 because the shines of Sunshine 🌞❤ are gold, orange 🍊, & red. ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

The message graphic is a sleeping golden retriever 🐶 because it is a gold & yellow theme. The doggo 🐶 has this face ૮₍ ᵕᴥᵕ ₎ა & there are  Sunflowers 🌻(*´◡`*)

ChromaticFinss August 5th

Hii all ❤❤🎈

New appreciation announcement 📣📣 

@lightedsoulvijay is receiving a Champion's Trophy from @Secret Friend 💓 and a sweet message too... 💛

untitled-800-x-600-px-20240805-121109-0000_1722840634.png

VictoriaLove7 August 5th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute flowery ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀ with trophy 🏆 theme graphic,  Finss! 🐟 ϵ( ᴖΘᴖ )϶

There are grey ✿, soft peach 🍑 ✿,  & orange 🍊 ✿ flowers & a trophy 🏆 in the graphic because the secret friend sent a trophy with a red ribbon 🏆𐙚 for Vijay. (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The font color is grey because the color of one of the flowers is grey. (*´◡`*)

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆛

KindleMissie August 5th

Hello many many lovely peopo!😃👋✨

Hope you have or had a wonderful weekend! *time zones guys😅*

This is inform to you that today we also have a sweet appreciation in our Peer Appreciation town. This sweet message is for @LynLyn87 from @DingusOlivia.🤩🎉

img-1991_1722876157.jpeg

The message reads: First of all for being an amazing friend and listener, always here for me whenever I need... Always being a really positive person, someone really nice to be around with and who certainly makes the whole room smile and laugh!! A really good friend who guarantees nice conversations, moments and laughters together. Always really supportive, interesting, fun and most of all really talented in everything they do!! A really nice and amazing friend and listener (:

Lyn, sweet Dingus has also shared your wonderful personality traits with us to let you know how much they admire you and are grateful to have you!🙂💗

These are:

img-1992_1722876549.jpeg

And Finally, they have sent you a lovely self care kit🩷🩵 They wants you take a really good care of yourself!☺️🩷 *UwU indeed lovely 😻*

puppy-love.gif

health-penguin.gif

Thank you so much @LynLyn87 for being a wonderful person and an amazing listener!☺️💖 Your wonderful self is really admirable. Your empathy and kindness shine 7Cups brightly! You are doing awesome 🤩🙌 😊

And our sweet @DingusOlivia, thank you so much for sending a sweet message just like you!🤩🌟❤️ Your efforts are truly appreciated.😊

We here at 7 Cups love you both and are always here to support you!🙂💝✨

LynLyn87 August 5th

@KindleMissie @DingusOlivia

Omggggg ur way way too sweet 🩷💚

I'm so happy to have you as a friend, I love you so much and I really appreciate you

you always make me smile, always check up on me and always make me feel love

Hugsssss ✨️🌷✨️ 

I love u!!

DingusOlivia August 5th

@LynLyn87 Hehe that's the least me and Maddie could write for you!! We love you so very much toooooo

KindleMissie August 6th

@DingusOlivia @LynLyn87

🤩😊💗💗💗

VictoriaLove7 August 6th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute fruity 🥑🍍 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼 (。╹▿╹。)

There is an avocado 🥑 & little purple 💜 & green 💚 hearts around it,  a dragon fruit 🍍🐉 with little purple 💜  & green 💚 hearts around it, & plants 🌿

The avocado 🥑 has soft pink blushes & this face (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ) The dragon fruit 🍍🐉 has soft pink blushes & this face  (˶ᵔ ヮ ᵔ˶ )

The avocado 🥑 & the dragon fruit 🍍🐉 represent Lyn & dingus (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

There is a phrase 'best friend forever' in purple & blue. So, the font color for the name is green & blue for the message (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The qualities graphic has a similar avocado 🥑 & the dragon fruit 🍍🐉& the phrase 'best friend forever'. The font colors for the qualities are also blue & green ‎٩(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝)و

The kit is cute doggo gif image in various poses. There is a sleeping doggo 🐶 with this face ૮₍ ᵕᴥᵕ ₎ა , a chef doggo holding a spatula with this face ૮ • ᴥ • ა , a stretching doggo with this face ૮⍝ ᵕᴥᵕ ⍝ა , & a doggo making rainbow 🌈 with his hand, & he has this face ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა

There is also a funny & cute penguin 🐧 gif image. The penguin 🐧 holding a sign that say 'be kind to your mind', & he has a green fish 𓆞 on top of his head &  this face ⋋(•⌔•)⋌

The letters colors in typing are blue because the font color for the message in the graphic is blue, purplish because the color of the dragon fruit 🍍🐉 is purplish, green because the font color for the name & the plant 🌿 color are green, teal because the color of the background of the penguin 🐧 gif image is teal, yellow because the color of the avocado 🥑 slice is yellow, peach 🍑 because part of the background color is peach 🍑. Soft blue because the color of one of the doggos 🐶 is blue, indigo because the background color of the doggo kit gif image is indigo, & orange 🍊 because the color of the penguin 🐧 beak & feet are orange 🍊

KindleMissie August 6th

@VictoriaLove7

Lovely!❤❤❤

KindleMissie August 6th

*Peak a boo* Good day beautiful homies, keep smiling!😃👋💫💞

Today, we have our sweet friend @PastIsVeryUnderrated known as Dija with us who has appreciated some of her peers and I am going to share them with you today!🤩🩷 *whispher* stay tuned!😁

This very first delightful message goes to @DingusOlivia ofcourse from @PastaIsveryUnderrated!🎉🎉🎉🎉🌟

img-1993_1722977003.jpeg

The message reads: Dearest Ollie. Thank you for always being here for me when I need you. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for comforting me. Thank you for cheering me up. Thank you for being understanding. And thank you for so many more things. Being amazing, being kind, being thoughtful, and, most importantly, thank you so much for being here. I love you lots Ollie. [ I know its hard...my friend...but ill be with you...till then...remember this...my friend] 💗

Lovely Dingus, sweet Dija has also has highlighted your amazing peer traits!💞To let you know how incredible you are.🙌✨✨ These are:

img-1994_1722977355.jpeg

*confetti🎉* Dija is sending you big warm hugs Dingus!🥳💖

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

Thank you so much @DingusOlivia for being a fabulous person! Your positivity and kindness is lighting up our Cupsers heart with so much love! We are grateful to have you. Keep being the amazing person you are!☺️💝

@PastaIsVeryUnderrated thanks a million to you for sending these sweet and thoughtful appreciations! We are deeply grateful to you. You are the best!🤩🩷💖💝

*More Coming by*😁🤗

VictoriaLove7 August 7th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute pasta 🍝 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼 (๑>᎑<๑)

It is a yellow pasta 🍝 theme for the message graphic & the qualities graphic because it is from Pasta 🍝

There is a yellow pasta 🍝, a green clover 🍀 leaf, a rainbow 🌈,  a pink ribbon 🎀, stars ᯓ★⋆, yellow flowers ❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀, teal & purple butterflies ʚïɞ ʚïɞ, outlines of a purplish butterfly ʚïɞ & a purplish flower ৶ꕤ७

The pasta has soft pink blushes & this face (•᎑•)

The clover 🍀 leaf has this face (◔‿◔)

The rainbow 🌈 has this face (ᴖ ◡ ᴖ)

The font color for the name is yellow because the color of the pasta 🍝 is yellow 

The font color for the message is soft blue because the color of the background is soft blue

The warm hugs is milky & mocha bears with this face ⍝ʕ˶ᵔᴥᵔ˶ ʔ⍝ & there are little pink hearts 💕 

The letters colors in typing are purplish, blue, red, soft blue, yellowteal, orange 🍊, purple, & green because the color of the outlines of the butterfly ʚïɞ & flower ৶ꕤ७ are purplish, the pasta 🍝 is yellow, the rainbow 🌈 colors are red, orange 🍊, yellow, green, blue, the clover 🍀 is green, the butterflies are teal & purple ʚïɞ ʚïɞ

KindleMissie August 7th

@VictoriaLove7

😍💓

KindleMissie August 6th

Then our next appreciation goes to @Twerp by @PastaIsVeryUnderrated!🥳🎉👏👏👏

Dear @Twerp or sweet Boba Tea I have a wonderful message for you from Dija!☺️❤️

img-1995_1722978429.jpeg

The message reads: Boba tea, I hope You're feeling awesome. I wanted to thank you for being my virtual shoulder to cry on, for always cheering me up with your kind words, and for being so kind to me when I need it the most. I love you Boba 💗 sending you lots of peach tea and strawberry boba☕💝

Lovely friend Dija has also shared your fabulous peer qualities with us too!😃🩷 These are:

img-1996_1722978659.jpeg

UwU Dija has sent healing tea for you to start your fresh and peaceful! Enjoy it!🤩🎉💖

tea-tea-cup.gif

Thank you so much @Twerp  for being a lovely person you are! Boba tea, you are really sweet 🍬  You have won people’s heartss with your empathy and kindness. We are so grateful to have you!☺️👏💝

@PastaIsVeryUnderrated 🫶🤩💞

VictoriaLove7 August 7th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤, cups 🥤, & pasta 🍝 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼 o(^▽^)o

In the message graphic & the qualities graphic there is a flying 🪰 cups  ʚ🥤ɞ because Twerp's pfp is a white butterfly ʚïɞ

There is also a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with yellow & orange 🍊 shines that has this face ( •᎑• )

There is a soft pink boba tea 🧋 that has this face ₍ . ̫ . ₎ & a choco bobba 🧋tea that has this face ( ˶ '᎑' ˶ ) because Twerp is known as sweet boba tea 🧋

There is a coffee cup with wings ʚ🥤ɞ & this face  (´ᵔヮᵔ`) , a yellow pasta 🍝 holding heart shape soft pink & peach 🍑 balloons 🎈& has this face (˶ •᎑• ˶)

There is also a peach 🍑, yellow, & teal rainbow 🌈 in the corner 

The font color for the name in the message graphic is peach because the color of one of the balloons 🎈 is peach 🍑 & white for the message because the color of the cloud ☁️ is white 

The font color for the qualities names is peach 🍑 because the color of the name in the message graphic is peach 🍑, the font color for the qualities sentences is white because the font color for the message in the graphic is white 

The letters colors are blue, purplish, yellow, purple, & peach 🍑

There are soft pink roses 🌹 & a ladybug 🐞 fluttering by the healing tea 🍵  gif image & the tea looks yumm (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~

KindleMissie August 7th

@VictoriaLove7

I know right! We all should have tea party then!😃💞

VictoriaLove7 August 7th

@KindleMissie

yes yes, a tea party! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)旦~

KindleMissie August 7th

@VictoriaLove7

YAYY!!!🎉

KindleMissie August 6th

Finally! Last but not least🥳🥳🥳🥳

This appreciation goes to @Phoenix1234theythem by @PastaIsVeryUnderrated! YAYY!!!🎉🎉🎉🤗

Cheerful Phoenix, this is for you!😃❤️

img-1997_1722979671.jpeg

The message reads: Dear Nix, Thank you for being here for me when I need it. Thank you for listening to me rant, for giving me the best hugs, and for being there for me when I need it. I love you lots💗 sending happy beams of sunshine

Lovely Nix, Dija said you are awesome and here is why🤩💞:

img-1998_1722979886.jpeg

As Dija said they want to send beams of sunshine to you🌞 So here is to that! Enjoy the lovely and warm sunshine from Dija!✨✨🩷

you-are-my-sunshine-i-love-you.gif

@Phoenix1234theythem for being a magnificent human!  Your cheerful and kind self has let you become a sunshine for others! You are wonderful, keep shining!☺️💗 And maybe then you and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou can team up and shower the cupsers with so much love!😁🤗💖

And lastly *round of applause 👏* thank you so much again Dija! Such a sweetheart you are. I am sure your all of these friends are so much thankful to have you! We are so proud of you. Keep smiling and shining Dija! 🥳🎉😊💝

We here at 7 Cups love you and your friends!☺️❤️

Have a great day everyone! I hope you enjoyed 😊💞

VictoriaLove7 August 7th

@KindleMissie

It is a very cute pasta 🍝, milk bear 🧸, eagle 🦅, & wavy rainbow 🌈 theme graphic, Missie! 🌼(。╹▿╹。)

The message & the qualities graphics have a yellow pasta 🍝 that has this face (˶ •᎑• ˶) with rainbow 🌈 colors hearts below it

There is a milk bear 🧸 with soft pink blushes & this face ʕ˶•ᴥ•˶ʔ💕 with little pink hearts 💕 

An eagle 🦅 with soft pink blushes & this face ⋋(˶•⌔•˶)⋌ & there are soft purple ᡣ𐭩, soft teal ᡣ𐭩, & yellow ᡣ𐭩 little hearts above it

A sleeping soft blue cloud ☁️ that has this face ꒰ ᵕ ᴗ ᵕ ꒱

There are yellow sparkles ✦✦

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image is pretty Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ with the Sun is shining 🌞❤ ヾ(๑╹ヮ╹๑)ノ”

The letters colors in typing are blue, soft blue, purplishorange 🍊,  purple, peach 🍑, & yellow ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

KindleMissie August 7th

@VictoriaLove7

Cuttteeee😍

WeEarth August 7th

@KindleMissie

It looks so nice and wonderful 💓

KindleMissie August 7th

@WeEarth

bear-blowakiss.gif

@KindleMissie

Hahaha gladly, it's the best kinda teamwork forsure!🥰

sun-hugs.gif

KindleMissie August 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yup it is!🤩✨✨✨

Let’s get it to all the Suns on 7 Cups!!🌞🌟 YAYY!!🎉

Hey there @Gargi07 your bright and lovely self has recieved two superrr sweet appreciations from two vv kind people.🥰

First up from @Sunnytalker6138 

image_1723033892.png

Who sent you warm hugs as well.🤗

sun-hugs.gif

And from a secret friend 

image_1723033943.png

Could you guess who this is? They sent you some flowers as well.🌻

neked-for-you.gif

From these incredibly thoughtful messages, it's evident you're so loved and appreciated, Gargi.💛

Keep being *you*, you are allowed to yap people's ears off or become a monk, mediocrity is boring anyway!😛 And well, hoomans with a Tiara are so Princess-coded!👑

Thank youuu to Talker and Secret friend for being a breathing evidence of kindness in the community!💛

Gargi07 August 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Omgggg 😭 ok I'm not crying...pheww!! Firstly sunyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😭🌻🤍🌻🤍🌻🤍 thankyou so much I ...did not expect this like woww thankyou so much your words means alot and I'm so glad I find u here as a friend and as a reading partner lyyy😭🌻💓and secret friend lol I think I know but I'm not sure but thankyou so so much you both are so sweet ly🫂🫂🤍💓

And yesss sunsii life is too short to sit and be a monk ... it's better to yap someone's ear off lol 😭 thanks to u too u are so sweet hugsss(ty for reading bio too lol🌻🤍)

@Gargi07

Hehe loved your bio!💖

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

sunnyTalker6138 August 7th

@Gargi07 yessssss u are an amazing person and frienddddd! keep doing what u do. lytttt <3 hugs

VictoriaLove7 August 7th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute Sunshine 🌞❤ & Sunflowers ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ theme graphics, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)

It is a very Sunshiney graphics created by Sunshine 🌞❤ from SunnyTalker ᕕ( ᐖ )ᕗ

In the first graphic there is a cute yellow Sunshine 🌞❤, a Sunflower 🌻 with soft purple petals , & a soft purple heart 💜 

There is a cute Sunshine 🌞❤ because it is from SunnyTalker (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The Sunshine 🌞❤ has soft pink blushes & this face (•◡•)

The Sunflower 🌻  also has soft pink blushes & this face (•᎑•)

There is a soft purple cloud ☁️ nearby the Sunshine 🌞❤ ,& the cloud ☁️ has this face ( ˶•᎑•˶ )

The background is soft purple checkered motif 𖣯𖣯 & the message is on a piece of cream color paper 📃 & there are two purple tapes ('◡')

The font color for the names is yellow because the color of the Sunshine 🌞❤ is yellow. The font color for the message is soft purple because the color of the checkered motif 𖣯𖣯, the Sunflower 🌻  petals, the cloud ☁︎, & the heart 💜 are soft purple 

The warm hugs 🤗 is a cute  Sunshine 🌞❤ hugs! o(^▽^)o

The second message graphic from secret friend to Gargi has bouquets of pretty yellow Sunflowers  ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ

The font color for the message yellow with brown outline because the color of the centers of the Sunflowers  ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ is brown

The font color for the names is orange 🍊 with a brown outline because the circle around the Sunflowers 🌻 centers is orange 🍊 

The yellow roses gif image is pretty & there is a cream color butterfly ʚïɞ fluttering by the roses 🌹 & there is also a red heart ❤ spinning & the word 'for you' (*´◡`*)

The letters color for the message in typing is soft purple because in the first message graphic the font color for the message is soft purple & also because the color of the checkered motif 𖣯𖣯, the color of the cloud ☁️, Sunflower petals 🌻 , the heart 💜, & the tapes are soft purple (。╹▿╹。)

The letters color for the names & the hearts 💛 in typing are yellow because the font color for the names, the color of Sunshine 🌞❤, & the color of the Sunflowers  ꕤ 🌻 ꕤ are yellow ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨

KindleMissie August 7th

*Hehehe* Hey Lovely people, I am back with one more appreciation announcement to make. 🤗😃👋

This delightful message is from @moonlightinnight for @daydreammemories!🤩🎉

So let’s get it!🥳

img-1999_1723062621.jpeg

The message reads: You're my love, who's always my best fellow traveler. Thanks my dear. My tight hugs.

Cutie daydream, moonlight are really grateful to have you in their life and also as fellow traveler. They also have noticed some really wonderful qualities in you which are:

img-2001_1723062864.jpeg

Isn’t it lovely! There is something more lovely too!😃

Moonlight have sent warm hugs for you!🤗🥰🫂 Keep calm and warm because it’s the time to cherish them!😁💫✨

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

Thank you so much @daydreammemories for being a wonderful listener and creating those lovely memories for everyone. You are the best. Keep being the wonderful self you are!😊💝💗

And another thanks to @moonlightinnight for sharing this sweet message! You are efforts are truly appreciated. Keep sharing and spreading smiles lovely moon! ☺️❤️

We are really grateful to have people like you guys!💓 We love you both!☺️💖