Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

CompassionateArrow March 1st

@Kristynsmama

Awww Kristyy, thank you so much! It looks wonderful😍

VictoriaLove7 March 2nd

@Kristynsmama

It is a pretty sparkling .𖥔 ݁ ˖   ✦ colorful theme graphic, Kristy! 🦙 ^_^

There are white bubbles & red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, & purple abstract rainbow 🌈 colors in the graphic ☺

There are sparkles  ✩₊˚.⋆⋆⁺₊✧ with purplish background color in the qualities graphic because it is for Summy, @WishUponAStar 🌠

The 100 hugs (੭。╹▿╹。)੭ certificate is cute & creative! ☺

Hey hey @BelovedMe, it's such a pleasure to *splash* some compliments your way, and for this, we'd have to collectively thank @CompassionateArrow for aiming their *appreciative* arrow at you hehe.💛

image_1709378884.png

Aww such heart warming words, thank youuu for taking the time to throw many colors of joy and gratitude at our peer, Arrow. You are an awesome presence around yourself.💚

Prince aka Praveen aka BelovedYouuuu, keep on being the fantabulous hooman you are, always so full of cheer and love!💙

Ooh and Arrow would like gift you a trophy too.💗

congratulations.gif

CompassionateArrow March 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you sooo much Sun! Colours splash splash!! Just the way I imagined it to be❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

@CompassionateArrow

yay-alegro.gif

BelovedMe March 3rd

@CompassionateArrow

In fields of charm, where laughter springs,

Arrow dances, her spirit sings.
💃🏻✨

With every smile, a joyful gleam,
In her eyes, a playful dream.
😊💭

She twirls with grace, in sunlit beams,
Where fun and charm are timeless themes.
🌞🎶

Oh, Arrow fair, with heart so true,
Your joyous light shines bright and new!
-------------------------------

I AM BLESSED TO MEET PEOPLE LIKE YOU 😅THANKS FOR SHOOTING ARROW 💘 IN MY HEART.... BY YOUR SWEET 🎂 WORDS 🌹 Arrow.....
CompassionateArrow March 3rd

@BelovedMe

Awwww~!!!😍 A poemmm🥹🥰it's so.. soo.. Beautiful✨🌈

bh187-spongebob.gif

VictoriaLove7 March 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute splashes of paints 🎨  theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤ ⊂(˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ⊂ )

It is a colors 🎨 of joy theme because Arrow 🏹 sent colors of joy to Prince 🤴 

There are rainbow 🌈  colors of the paint 🎨 splashes ୧⍢⃝୨ ❤

The yellow paint splash has this face ( •ᴗ• ), the blue paint splash has this face (◕‿◕), another blue paint splash has this face ‎     ( ᵕ○ᵕ ) , & there is an orange 🍊 paint splash with this face (★‿★) 

There are also green, red, indigo, & purple splashes ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ) ❤

The font colors are green for the names & red for the message, so, the letters color for the names in typing is green & red for the opening message. The letters in typing are also in blue, orange 🍊,  & purple,  because those are also the colors of the paint splashes 🎨 ❤

The hearts are 💛 yellow, 💚 green, 💙 blue, & 💗 pink just like the colors of the paint 🎨  splashes in the graphic! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

And, you say,  "Arrow 🏹 aiming *appreciative* arrow •*⁀➷ at Prince 🤴

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

The trophy 🏆 gif image is pretty & shining! 🤗❤

Teamwork is awesome, teamwork is magical. It's when different people come together who share a vision and have similar goals and practices. 

I mentioned teamwork, because one of my most favorite "teamwork" in 7 cups has always been when @amiablepeace77 and @soulsings are working their magic. Y'all make such an amazing team, going above and beyond to foster a supportive space for our peers.🤎

It makes me happy to see the mutual respect and admiration y'all share.

Having said all that, soulsings, you've recieved an endearing appreciation from amiablepeace77.🥰 

image_1709481098.png

And I completely agree. You're a pillar of strength and source of inspiration, SoulSings.🤎

Ami would like to gift you some flowers as well.💐

you-got.gif

May the friendship you share continue to bloom!🤎

soulsings March 3rd

@amiablePeace77 you are amazing to work with. Thank you for your kind and generous heart felt words.

soulsings

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for sharing this wonderful message of appreciation.

soulsings

VictoriaLove7 March 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very pretty flowery ୧⍤⃝💐 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ ⊂)❤

It is a flowery 💐 theme because Ami 🧘‍♀️ sent flowers for Soul ٩( ᐖ )۶ 

The graphic color tones are soft blue & soft purplish, so the font color for the names is soft blue. The font color for the message is brown because one of the flowers 𑁍.ೃ࿔ ⊱✿⊰ color is brown. The hearts 🤎 color in typing is also brown ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ owlsome pretty style! 🥳❤

The blooming soft pink roses 💐 gif image is also pretty! 🤗❤

Yes yes 1000% true, the appreciation-karma is a real thing and comes around super fast on here hehe.🥰

Hiya @amiablepeace77 this time the appreciation karma is here for you, sent your way via @faithmonk9473 yay!💛

image_1709482512.png

Monk thinks you are Patient, Respectful, Empathetic, Purposeful, Supportive as well as Optimistic and we totally agree. Keep on being you, Ami, you're an awesome presence around!💛

Time for some more sunshine on you!💛

sunshine.gif

amiablePeace77 March 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @faithmonk9473 

Thank you very much for this kind appreciation. It feels good to read these words! 🙏

VictoriaLove7 March 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very beautiful & shining Sunshine 🌞❤ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤⊂(˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )つ

It is a Sunshine 🌞❤ theme because Monk 👩 sent Sunshine 🌞❤ to Ami 🧘‍♀️

There is a super bright Sunshine 🌞❤ with white shines, & a yellow & soft peach 🍑 sky in the graphic! ٩( ˊᵕˋ )و 

The font color for the names in the graphic is shining yellow because the color if the sky is yellow & the Sunshine 🌞❤ makes the sky shining beautifully◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

The font color for the message is white because the Sunshine 🌞❤ outline color 🌣 is white. The hearts 💛 are yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ & the color of the sky is yellow! ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤

The Sunshine 🌞❤ gif image with colorful halo is also cute! 🤗❤

ᕠ( ᐛ )ᕤ

It is a super bright & shining Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic created by Sunshine! 🌞❤ ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

Kristynsmama March 3rd

@morganwindow. It’s perfect for Jenna!  Thank you!

VictoriaLove7 March 3rd

@morganwindow

It is a cute moon 🌙 theme graphic with rainbows 🌈 , Morgan! ☺

It is a moon 🌙 theme graphic because it is for Jenna & Jenna's pfp is an astronaut 👩‍🚀 (& an astronaut 👩‍🚀 goes to the moon 🌑 ^_^ )

There is a pink moon 🌙 in the graphic, because there was a red moon ⋆˖⁺‧₊🌙 phenomenon, rainbows 🌈 , & flowers ꕤ ꕤ outline in the graphic ☺ 

The healing tea 🍵 has a peach 🍑 color tea cup, with a tea bag, orange 🍊 slices, cinnamon rolls, walnut 🌰, apple 🍎 slices, yellow flowers  🌼 & plants 🌿

The letters colors are some of the rainbow 🌈 colors , red, orange 🍊, green, soft blue & blue ^_^

March 4th

@morganwindow So pretty and wonderful to look at, love it morgan!

Jenna March 5th

@morganwindow - Thank you for the beautiful post.

@Kristynsmama - Thank you so much for your kind words. You are a very wonderful human being. I'm glad we got to meet.

Kristynsmama March 3rd

Tonight’s appreciation. Is brought to you by @AmiablePeace for @SunshineAlwaysGrateful. Here’s what Amiable has to say.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone., Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

Amiable is also sending lots of love!  ♥️♥️♥️

5862f20b-e568-407f-b43c-dd728ae0e74f_1709509343.jpeg

0b01191d-c70c-4def-b025-0d8698526981_1709509357.jpeg

9449a3dc-2637-4e11-990d-a5bffdf764fc_1709509371.jpeg

@amiablepeace77 

Kristynsmama March 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks for catching the correction!

Kristynsmama March 4th

@Kristynsmama @SunshineAlwaysGrateful this is the one!  It was for you.  

Aww beautiful graphics appreciate the work on them. 💕💕💕🙌🙌🙌

Amy thank you so much. I love working in the forums with you and appreciate you so much.

You lead with your heart 💜. Your open door policy is second to none.

7 cups have added a much positivity to my life in retirement. Appreciate you so much and love the shout out!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕🙌🙌💕💕💕🙌🙌

March 4th

@BelovedMe has composed this poem for @CompassionateArrow 

bircroi_1709516855.png

View the graphic full-size here!

Graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

In a world where dreams take flight 🌟
There's a listener named Arrow, shining bright 🏹

With each word they share, hearts take flight 🕊️
In their presence, everything feels just right 💖

Through highs and lows, they stand tall 🌈
Their spirit like a beacon, never to fall 🌟

In laughter's embrace, they find delight 😄
And in moments of sorrow, they shine ever so bright ✨

So here's to Arrow, a friend so true 🌟
With each passing day, our bond anew 💫

In this journey of life, side by side we'll roam 🌍
For with Arrow, every path feels like home 🏡

So let's raise a toast, to joy and tears 🥂
With Arrow by our side, there's nothing to fear 🌟

For in their presence, we find our song 🎶
Arrow, our guiding light, forever strong 💪🏼

I totally click with this statement: "Arrow, our guiding light, forever strong 💪🏼"

BelovedMe you are amazing, and what amazing poetry skills!

Thank you both! Arrow and Beloved 😀

CompassionateArrow March 4th

@Fristo

Thank you for this beautiful beautiful post Fristoooo💙💙💙

@BelovedMe

Omg, I really have no idea what to say buddy😲this made my day💛💛💛 the poem is so beautiful and still can't believe it's written for mee🫢 I couldn't help but tear up reading this🥹.. thank you so so much

@YourCaringConfidant

Desireee, thank you so much for the graphic.. it looks absolutely stunning. It's in my favorite colours and everything about it just seems perfectttt!! You're amazinggg💛💛💛

BelovedMe March 4th

@CompassionateArrow I'm thrilled to hear that you loved the poem! Your reaction means the world to me. Knowing it brought you joy and touched your heart is incredibly rewarding. You're so welcome, my friend. 💛 Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make your day even brighter!

CompassionateArrow March 4th

@BelovedMe

zootopia-benjamin.gif

BelovedMe March 4th

@CompassionateArrowcouple-couple-kiss.gif

March 4th

@Optimisticempath has sent lots of love for @LovelyFrog8934 🫶

Opti writes:

pr8ohop_1709517326.png

Graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

I saw your Froggy day post and also some other posts in forums earlier that really shine light on your personality and it seems you are a very cheerful and positive person who is fighting struggles but doesn't give up and is very strong and faces things headstrong with a smile. So I wanted to appreciate you for your resilience and positive attitude and send you some hugs 🐸🐸💕💕 keep being you

A cheerful and positive person! How nice. *Says hi to froggy*

LovelyFrog8934 March 4th

I'm literally in tears right now as I'm reading this! This so so thoughtful of you to think of me and sending me love

Means so much to feel appreciated and thought about 💕💕💕💕💕💕🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Made my day 💕💕💕

You're so kind!

Optimisticempath March 4th

@LovelyFrog8934

aw didn't wanna make you cry but if it happy tears then its okie i guess xD 🙈 you are so sweet 🥺 hugs you and sends lots of luvvv🤗🤗 me happy you happy! 💕💕

ashlee-craft-frog.gif

@YourCaringConfidant 

This is the bestest graphic omgggg...luv it and you so much 🥺💕🤗🤗

@Optimisticempath How's your heart just sooo big? Awwww, you are entirely too kind. I'm so glad you like the graphic. You both are so special; so I wanted it to be as cute as it could be when @Fristo did his beautiful posting to deliver it. ♡ Hugs. 

LovelyFrog8934 March 4th

Definitely happy tears! You got that right! 💕💕💕💕💕😭😭🥰🥰🥰@OptimisticEmpath 💕💕💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰😍

@YourCaringConfident thank you so much for being my friend and always being here for me so glad we met I know I've said that many many times before 💕💕💕💕

Looking forward to making more friends to make a even bigger *Frog Tribe* lol

LovelyFrog8934 March 4th

Thank you @OptimisticEmpath

So sorry I forgot to put your name lol

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

March 4th

@Bookworm274, you got this appreciation note from Opti @Optimisticempath

nvtulq8_1709517835.png

Graphic made by @YourCaringConfidant

"book you are one of the most patient and respectful people I've come across here, despite me missing messages and form submissions sometimes you are always so kind and understanding 💕 me thinks you're an awesome leader for needs reply team and really appreciate all you do for us 💕thanks so much!!"

Smiles for both Opti and Bookworm. And Bookworm is an awesome leader indeed!

bookworm274 March 11th

@Fristo

@Optimisticempath - thank you so much for this appreciation, it is incredibly sweet 💙 Thank you for everything you do on the NR team and for being an excellent team mate!

@YourCaringConfidant - thank you very much for the design!

March 4th

Colors of Joy for kitty friend @Sadcat13

4d24wu3_1709518351.png

From @Optimisticempath

c82rwtm_1709518264.png

Kitty friend is such a great team mate 💕 me really luvs seeing you in forums as well as seeing your posts in appreciation program thread as they are always so colorful and personalized 💕

vv happy you're our appreciation form's official designer because you are so dedicated and are doing really amazing 😍 me luvs the pink color so much and the form rn is just my vibe xD i wanna keep looking it lmao 🥰 too pretty!!

me hopes you taking care of you and food being nice to you 🤗 sending you a delicious pizza!

le9zwfu_1709518404.jpeg

Graphics made with love by @YourCaringConfidant

Opti is so cute! Kitty friend is so amazing for us! A great talent and blessing for us 💖

sadcat13 March 4th

@Fristo @YourCaringConfidant thank you for making this amazing post for me, the graphics is so cute 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@Optimisticempath thank you for your sweet message, it made my day 😭 You are the best 😭😭

Optimisticempath March 4th

@Fristo aw thanks for posting 😁

me a pink bear nomming pizza with kitty friend is the best thing i saw all day 🤩 thanks alot for the beautiful graphic @yourcaringconfidant 😘 

@sadcat13 you deserve this vv much 🤗 thanks for being so creativeeee

sadcat13 March 4th

@Optimisticempath I love sharing pizza with you 😁🍕